En savoir plus sur LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning.com est une plateforme d'apprentissage (LMS) sectorielle reconnue, conçue pour gérer les programmes de formation des partenaires sectoriels.

En savoir plus sur LatitudeLearning

The graphics, easy to use and understand. Free parts were even better for companies that can't afford a lot if they are smaller or non profit.

Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

LatitudeLearning - Notes

3,7
4,0

LatitudeLearning a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 157 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LatitudeLearning ?

Rick
Rick
Training and Safety Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

Commentaires : OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

il y a 4 ans

Rick, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Training and Documentation (É.-U.)

Does exactly what I need.

Commentaires : Helps us track certifications for our training department.

You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

il y a 5 ans

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Steven
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Difficult to Learn

Commentaires : I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

il y a 4 ans

Steven, In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Founder/CEO (É.-U.)

Not a bad system for the money

Commentaires : It's ok. Not the best on the market.

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Just what we needed!

Commentaires : We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico
Nico
Didactisch medewerker O-team (Belgique)

Pretty good solution for my needs

Commentaires : Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

compatibibilty with our internal softwares. Issues and errors are rare. Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently. No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Somehow the interface of tools. Doesn't allways work intuitive. I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

il y a 4 ans

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

america
america
physiotherapist (Pérou)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

i like this platform

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I like this platform because I can enter and train whenever I want and it is very easy to use

for now everything is fine I'm not complaining

Bill
ESH Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Industrial usage

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : generally satisfied

Ability to use individual computer presentation

Not set up for industrial atmosphere. - Does not allow auto notification to students when procedures are updated (required reading) - Have not figured out how to import external (third party) training records

Founder & Creative Director (R.-U.)

Simple LMS for small projects

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Keith
Keith
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Great if you are getting started

I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

Ray
Managing Partner (Canada)

Latitude Deserves Five Stars

Commentaires : I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees. The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price. The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick. When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are. The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles. I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

Dan
Director of Training Operations ()
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A robust LMS

Ease of use, structure of system fits organizational design of a business, easy to upload content and deploy coursework

Batch User Import can be a struggle to get it right, once you do it's a great tool that can save time

Joseph
Director, HR (É.-U.)

Great LMS

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

il y a 4 ans

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

Jeff
Application Consultant (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent software that is intuitive.

Commentaires : The ability to catalogue customer learning and offer certification for that learning.

The logic is good so going from one point of process to the next is reasonable. It is relatively easy to use and provides a needed resource for customers.

Some functions could be improved with "smarter" technology so that repeated effort can be avoided. Like name recognition with new entries. The software should be able to suggest it knows what you're inputting and update pervasively so that at all points of the process the information added will be reflected and therefore easier to find.

il y a 6 ans

Jeff, Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product from input we receive from users like yourself.

Lisa
Manager - Curriculum Development (É.-U.)

The software is fairly easy to use, once you learn it. Overall Latitude is easy to use but could be more intuitive. Reports could be better.

The report options need to be updated and provide more options.

krishna
account manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

over all its good experience

user friendly,ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

il y a 5 ans

Krishna, We take pride in our world-class ClientCare¿ Team. Thanks for noticing our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable ClientCare staff.

James
GM (É.-U.)

Had a great experience with latitude learning for my managers and support team.

I was able to manage training across locations easily with provided service. I was also able to tailor unique training experiences not only categorically but for invidual employees.

Performance metrics needed more specificity. All the tailored training should have more data in metrics. Also different measures as some people do not test well but can perform well.

Monyama
High school principal (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

Commentaires : I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

indepth knowledge imparted.

Up to now, none.

Okpe ThankGod
Data Analyst (Nigeria)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products

Commentaires : Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

Charmaine
Supervisor, Customer Service & Associate Training (Canada)

I have had a good experience with the software.

The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

Melissa
Systems Administrator (Bahamas)

It was very easy to setup

The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

There was nothing really that I disliked as I was able to seemlessly move throughout the trial version without any problems and then once I got going on the full version I realized just how robust the system really was

Myrna
Founder (É.-U.)

Easy to use

Courses and ease of navigation make this site so powerful and useful. This is a must have for any educator and student alike

il y a 6 ans

Myrna, We are glad you are getting value out of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Thanks for your feedback.

Maj
HR Staff (Philippines)

Excellent!

Been using this since 2015, it is very compatible with Power Point! Sites like this should be paid but this one is different they let the people experience their site that was really flexible yet for FREE, many settings and We love it! But of course pay for your LMS to have more fun settings and SECURE! Thank you!

Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow!

il y a 5 ans

Maj, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your FREE LMS. With your FREE version you get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies.

Jose
Travel Director (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

The latitude learning materials are set up in a student friendly setting they are easy to access

Commentaires : I was able to review the content for ease of use and quality of the materials for the reference purpose.

The latitude learning setting is easy to use and promotes no loss of time in trying to navigate the screens, also latitude has many titles of learning, materials to choose from.

Nothing, I am happy to see that latitude has many titles to choose from and organizes the content in an easy to find structure.

il y a 5 ans

Jose, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to have you as a valued LatitudeLearning client.

Denise
CSR II (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Learning is above average and a wide range to learn from.

Commentaires : Free training for employees with a way to pay for the extra if needed.

Wide range of courses and that the training is free. All courses are easy to find under the free training or topic.

Wish we could print a paper to count a certificate for training reason. Not able to search easy or suggested topics.