En savoir plus sur K-12 Online

Logiciel d'enregistrement et d'inscription avec application web et formulaires personnalisés, recommandations, rapports, frais de scolarité et paiements.

En savoir plus sur K-12 Online

The only con that I have is one that is going away with the summer release. For now, I'm going to say no real cons.

K-12 Online - Notes

K-12 Online a reçu une note globale de 4.2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 30 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé K-12 Online ?

Markell D.
Markell D.
Medical Claims Specialists (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Great for Homeschooling

5 il y a 3 ans

I am a user, as well as I have worked with a company who provided technical support for the product. Its user friendly and it is really just a great product overall.

I wish it was incorporated for students who actually attend school, versus just being for homeschooling.

Amy H.
Amy H.
Parent/teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product, very time consuming

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I did not go back to K-12 only because we were not able to do the field trips we had intended to participate in. All in all, the program is incredibly well done and thorough.

This educational program was very well done. It had speed back assignments that gave immediate reports on the assignments completed. We received all the technology we needed to communicate and perform the necessary work. There were engaging assignments. There were opportunities to meet the teacher in person and be part of virtual classrooms. It was a great way to integrate and educate my children while in a home setting.

This program was extremely rigorous. Missing a day can set you back and it’s very difficult to catch back up. We wanted to try this program so we could do more field trips, but we were unable to fit much of anything in because of the demand to complete the many assignments.

Brenda K.
Parent/Teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés

Home Education

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My experience was fair. It was not overly pleasant but it was not terrible. My main issue was the enrolling process. It could be minimized for time purposes. I think K-12 online is a great program but it needs to be a little more user friendly. It does however provide a great service that is affordable, flexible and consistent with educational standards.

I liked the concept. I am currently using a similar program for home education. An online curriculum gives flexibility. It appears to be the direction education is going for the future.

I found the sign-up process long and somewhat complicated. I felt like I was asked to do too much compared to similar programs available that offer the same service.

Saul G.
Assistant Principal ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A revolutionary way to do back-to-school registration

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : It is time schools incorporated this new technology to make the start of school an enjoyable and efficient experience for all.

JIREHinfosystems has revolutionized the way we do registration. Using this systems our school saves thousands of dollars in mailing, paper and printing costs. In addition, our clerks have saved countless hours in sorting, data retrieval, data entry, medical information, and verification of information. Even with the economy in a downturn, our fundraising numbers have increased. Most importantly, the registration process has been overwhelmingly popular with our parents, who no longer dread the registration packet of papers that they used to sift through, and spend hours filling out the same information over and over again. It is time schools incorporated this new technology to make the start of school an enjoyable and efficient experience for all.

Automatic integration with SIS not available yet.

il y a 11 ans

Addressing you concern: Automatic integration with SIS does exist now! However, districts were not comfortable with complete automation so a proces had to be developed that would be agreeable to IT. Basically, it depends on your IT department how much automation is allowed. Our system will accept data and make updated data available to your SIS. Districts frown upon data being "pushed" into their system automatically. So, it is up to the district's IT dept. to program a script that will access our database. The updated data on our database will only be available when a data clerk at the school approves the updated student information and emergency contact data to be sent to the SIS.

Demeshia M.
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Virtual Student

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been terrific! My daughter is able to complete and turn in assignments, communicate with teachers and receives notifications. It also allows the teacher to monitor the students activities which is awesome.

I like that this software is easy to use for both me and my daughter. Very easy to navigate and has dome really great features. My daughter uses to complete all her school work and it was really easy to teach to her.

The only thing that can be improved is the help features for students. My daughter was unable to figure out the information without a adult. It would be nice if it offered a kid troubleshooting option. So she could fix issues on her own.

Vicia A.
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great program and easy to use

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was definitely just what we needed at the time we needed it.

I liked that it was easy for my 12-13 year old to navigate and get his education. It was just what we needed at the time.

The software was amazing! I had no issues with the software, but being required to have contact with the liberal teachers could be removed and it would be a better program all around.

Ernesto H.
Ernesto H.
learning coach (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

parent of current k-12 user

4 il y a 3 ans

my child is at home comfortable and not being bullied or harassed

at times its slow to log on and do the actual school work and the help info is confusing

Karcina C.
Homemaker (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

K-12

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The benefits of using this software is life saving. Due to COVID schools were shut down and my son continued online school instead of in person teaching.

The main feature is impactful for my son who uses this software everyday. He takes his classes online and learns.

For starters setting everything up was difficult I had to contact customer support a couple of times.

Esmeralda S.
51-200 employés

K12 Online

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : For the most part, it's a pretty easy program to use once you figure out how to. They have made improvements to help the user learn certain components, but there are still areas improvement can be made.

Justine S.
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Helpful Resources

4 il y a 9 mois

When I am looking for educational material in my classroom there are many options on this site.

There is a lot of material and it times it can be difficult to search.

Robby N.
Senior Support Technician/Helpdesk Tech (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great company, great software, just plain great.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Our district began the bid process and heard from four different vendors. K-12 Online was by far the best presentation we saw. They had gone to a great deal of trouble to customize our presentation to show us what they had to offer.
That was the first sign of their dedication to their customers and it has been the same ever since. I'm glad that I was on the team that picked their software and if I had to do it all over again I would make the same call every time. K-12 Online has bent over backward to help us during the first year of online registration and there is no sign that the level of customer support we have received will change anytime soon.
Take the leap with K-12 Online. I promise you'll be glad you did.

As a tech, I was able to find my way around with minimal training. They offered it but my job is the helpdesk tech for the entire district of 4500 employees so I am not always able to attend meetings and trainings. I was able to find answers I needed quickly and easily using K-12 Online's knowledge base and their excellent customer support.

Mary K.
Network Administrator/Web Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

K12 Online is a modern application and easy to navigate through.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It is definitely an advantage for parents to register their children online and pay for school items at the same time. It also eliminates a lot of paper in the school offices and makes pulling reports super convenient!

The software is easy to navigate. Working in sections seems to be most beneficial such as getting the forms ready, then the webstores and then customizing the portals.

The webstore items currently live in one long list. It would be nice if the items could be stored in possible folders according to schools or separate categories. I would also prefer if items could be ordered and moved around. Setting up the attributes to an item for sale is cumbersome and time consuming.

Hannah L.
Bursar (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Excellent program!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : A streamlined registration process that saves time and energy.

How easy it is to use as well as how easy it is to get help with the program when I need it. My client service representative always has an answer and I never have to wait long for his response. This program has saved me so much time and I cannot say enough good things about it.

There is no way to see whether emails were or were not received, however, when I brought this up, the developers were asked to look into creating something like that. That is why I love this program! They really try to make it as user friendly as possible.

il y a 4 ans

So glad that your school is benefiting from K-12 Online. Thanks for your partnership and feedback. We are definitely looking into your suggestion and seeing whether this is possible. It is helpful in continuing to meet the needs of our clients so we can provide a service / product that makes your life and your parents' experience better.

Teri P.
Director of Tech (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Hermosa Beach City School District

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : K-12 has been great for us for registration. The staff has been very helpful when needed. The only thing I wish we could change is that when entering a new student during the school year that the "entry date" would come into PowerSchool, not the "school entry date"

Ease of moving the registration over from one year to the next.

Can't change dates. We are having a few issues with custom fields going in but it is something we need to do on our end.

Bryan H.
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Childs Future

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. My child loves it.

My has benefited greatly from K-12 online. The opportunity for him to learn has his own pace has opened up so many avenues for him. He went from being a child who didn't want to go to college to a child who is who is looking to advance his education.

I had I some issues with how to use it but once i figured it out things ran like clock work. I would recommend it to anyone.

Chris W.
Student/Manager (É.-U.)

Not top-shelf but definitely usable!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Awesome product and service!

The quickest way that we found to streamline the application process. It made life so much easier in the summer months and in the fall. Customer service was great to work with and the cost per year works for us.

Overall, it was a great experience and a joy to work with. Customer service was great and we didn't have any issues with it.

Shalynn H.
Admin Asst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Virtual K-12 classes

5 il y a 3 ans

A lot of positives of K-12 Online. It offers additional programs that traditional schools might not offer. Students are able to access tools and material online, have live discussion, ask questions, participate in forums and chat rooms. I think most important, it allows students to work at their own pace and on their own schedule in a learning environment that is best suited for them.

Kids don't have the same face to face interactions with other people, however, this is not a reflection of the product itself. A virtual classroom is ideal for students in different situations and K-12 is a great alternative for students who need this type of arrangement.

Sally H.

Good experience so far

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I'm an admissions director for a small private school. We are just rolling out this software to our parents so not sure how that will go, but we anticipate that things should go relatively smoothly. We have a had a great customer service rep who has been quick at answering questions and working with my schedule on training. The more I use the software the more familiar I am with it and see all the capabilities it has. Looking forward to rolling it out.

Scott B.
Principal ()

K-12 Review

2 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : The overall effect of the program is great however it seems to be in it's infancy stage and may frustrate some individuals.

The detail that can be pulled out from the program is outstanding. The importance of taking money collection out of the teacher's hands is crucial. The ease for parents is outstanding.

The set-up and implementation support needs to be more on-site. Steps for reports and other features is great for tech people but could be more user friendly.

il y a 11 ans

Addressing your concerns: Set-up and implementation does not require on-site presence since this is an online program. Besides a revamped, more user-friendly "HELP" link for less technical people with step-by-step instructions including screenshots, we are now providing online webinars for instruction which we encourage ALL possible K-12 Online users to attend. This allows users to take full advantage of all the features available.

Diane G.

Second year better!

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The second year of using K-12 has been better. Some improvements have been made. Still, would like to see more improvements between the 3rd party use.
Overall, easy to develop reports. Parents seem to have little trouble with the application.
Support contacts you within 24 hours.

Shana W.
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Love this new way to register

Commentaires : Makes the registration process so easy

Pretty user friendly, document upload is efficient, can view most information about the school prior to registration. The email notifications and bring able to do most things via website before going to the school

Only con is that the portal takes you to a main webpage which can be frustrating when the school has multiple locations

Kerri H.
Administrative Assistant ()

Jireh evaluation

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : Jireh seems to have the programmers to increase the growth of specific requests of each schools specific needs.

User friendly software that was perfect for our needs.

After download of information to District Office there didn't seem to be a way to update the information after that point.

Donna N.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great electronic student registration system

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have been a customer of K12 Online for seven years and appreciate the ease of use and competitive pricing. This system has streamlined our data collection and I love the ability to create our own forms and reports.

Arcade F.

School Survey

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The survey was easy to use and seem to work very well. The questions seemed to process very quickly. The survey was a good the apprioate length and not to long

Lenora C.

Tuition Manager

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I was so excited to finally get online registration. I worked very closely with K-12 and they were very helpful. I did the re-enrollment and my co-worker did the new enrollment. The only challenge we had was trying to integrate K-12 into INOW. The previous registrar and I thought they merged a lot better than it did. Also the new registrar had to pick up where the old registrar left off and she did not like it at all especially when we it was time merge the two.