Avis clients sur Network for Good

En savoir plus sur Network for Good

Un logiciel de collecte de fonds, de gestion des donateurs et de sites de dons qui a aidé plus de 125 000 organismes à but non lucratif à collecter 2,4 milliards de dollars.

En savoir plus sur Network for Good

And this system adjusts the profile should a donor unsubscribe. We are saving money and enjoying using this CRM - and I cannot say enough about their attentive customer service.

I'll let you know once I figure this out because I haven't encountered a problem yet.

Network for Good - Notes

Network for Good a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 547 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Network for Good ?

Kierstin
Donor Relations and Events Director

Good value, great functionality

4,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Michelle
Michelle
General Manager (É.-U.)

Good donor software

Commentaires : Network for Good is a vast improvement over our previous donor software. It has streamlined our donations process, clean our data, allowed us to increase monthly giving and have a more robust reporting process.

Network for Good has an easy to use reports and filters with it’s own built in email platform. They have great, easily accessible customer service. It works great as a donor database and processor.

I would like the ability to change the format of our donation page (s). While NFG is not a CRM, it would still be helpful to be able to use the groups function more fully.

Joanne
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Excellent nonprofit Donor software

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We have the best customer service representative, she is always kind in a great mood when we call her and is very calm when we ask 1 million questions because we still don’t understand what we’re doing. However, after a minute or two or several, we have a new skill and a new way to reach our donors.

The ease of use, they offer a webinars if you don’t understand a certain option they offer, the chat in chat box, and you can always call and speak to a person which is rare these days!

Honestly, it has nothing to do with the software and more with the lack of ours in a day to utilize all of the aspects this product offers.

Jessica
Vice President (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A great agency

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience was overall positive. I would recommend Network for Good for agencies that have more money to spare on a good donor management system.

I liked used Network for Good to manage donors and our fundraising efforts. Our fiscal sponsor used Network for Good and I enjoyed their layout in the dashboard.

I loved the software, but I was able to find a similar software that was less expensive.

Founder (É.-U.)

Not really a fan

2,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Not very happy over all

Easy to implement but not very in depth as we would want for the coat and the clunky user experience

Not great experience and did not meet our initial expectations. Deposits came through only once a month.

Bj
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Our Journey to Success!!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I call our small Senior Center, The Little Senior Center That Could. We operate our very busy center with a minimal staff and the benefits that we offer our senior population is amazing. There are two of us that are learning this system and creating the donor and fundraising opportunities along with a long list of other responsibilities. We hope to start seeing the benefits in November when we launch a month of fundraising. Our coach, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has played a big part in our November plans!!

We are a struggling senior center with the need to establish a donor system along with ways to create a fundraising system. We were gifted with the opportunity to use the software for a year at no cost. Several months in and its been an amazing journey for us. We plan to start with our first big month of fundraising in November. The support system we received with this gift has been amazing. The software is very user friendly. Of course, like with anything else, the more you use it the easier it gets. I can't comment on the price since we won't experience that for a bit.

I haven't found anything, as of yet, that I really don't like about the software.

il y a 3 mois

Hi BJ, Thanks for the review! It's exciting to hear about your small-but-mighty nonprofit and how our coaches are helping your nonprofit achieve its goals. Best of luck on your campaign in November! It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Thanks for all you do. Kathleen

Kierstin
Donor Relations Director (É.-U.)

Good value, great functionality

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with the product so far. My team sees the value in it and we are able to justify the cost even as a small non-profit because of the value it provides us as a donation platform and advanced CRM.

I love the ability to send videos to a donor by recording and personalizing the message all within the platform. I had spent a lot of time in the past trying to find a third party to host these features and could not find anything as simple or integrated as this. The custom reports and groups are very easy to create and help to organize our data well. The user experience is great -- it was much easier to learn and then to teach my team than other softwares like SalesForce. I like that the appearance is simple and clean. We really appreciated the assistance with data migration from our old software.

I wish that for the price it included a dedicated support representative instead of the ticketing system they have in place. The response time is usually good but I prefer being able to ask someone for help that I already have a relationship with. I also wish there was a bit more technical help -- like a 30 minute one-on-one live virtual tutorial -- with onboarding items like mapping with Quickbooks or setting up the email domains. We are a small team and none of us are trained in IT support. Reading the help articles only helps so much. The last thing I will mention is that I receive a lot of automated emails from multiple people on their team and it becomes a bit overwhelming especially in the beginning of learning the new technology.

Jenn
Director of Fund Development & Communications (É.-U.)

The Go to for Fundraising Softwares

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I would highly recommend NFG to anyone looking to have an easy way to accept online gifts or tickets for events and keep track of their donors, including communications. NFG has saved us valuable time and money. The customer service team is wonderful and always there to help with any questions or concerns. It is easy to migrate data to NFG, and a team is there with you every step of the way.

NFG is truly an all-in-one software for nonprofit database, donation, and communications. No more trying to integrate with multiple softwares. NFG makes it easy to group supporters/donors and segment communications.

NFG is constantly integrating new ideas and upgrades to its software. I would like to be able to easily group contacts who have started peer campaigns but that is not an option at this time. There isn't a volunteer database, sign-up side to this software.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Jenn, Thanks for the review! We're excited to receive this feedback because it means we're accomplishing our mission of helping nonprofits grow their good. We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Joel
CEO (É.-U.)
Armée, 2-10 employés

A Great Tool For Great Causes

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been exceptional.

The overall design is intuitive and easy to use. The support team is also well versed in the software and attentive to the needs of non-profits. We have been pleased from Day 1.

In 2022 some functions were added, or changed which impacted both the cost and how we used some portions of the platform.

Robin
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

All in one platform that gets you results

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Outstanding.

This platform has all of the tools that a non-profit organization needs to effectively track and communicate with its donors leading to building life-long donors.

Network for Good is always improving on its software with weekly product upgrades! It's like the New England weather...wait a bit and there you have it.

Assistant Director of Operations (É.-U.)

All in One CRM for NonProfits

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Network for Good is a all-in-one platform for fundraising and donor management for non-profits. It even covers peer to peer fundraising which is the newest craze for our donors.

The cost is higher than other CRMs and donor management software but they do offer a lot of additional features that others don't!

Heather
Communications & Development Coordinator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Product! Don't know what we'd do without Network for Good!!

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Network for Good has been wonderful! When looking at a new donor management system we compared several platforms and are very happy we went with Network for Good!

The one feature that has completely boosted our fundraising are the Donor Engagement Plans that Network for Good has to offer. This has been a huge help to us in the past year! Especially not being able to do in person events. It has definitely boosted our online giving by at least 10%!! Love how simple and easy the platform is to navigate and use. They offer lots of flexibility in creating communication messages with donors.

The only con I can think of is that you cannot automatically setup ACH donations to be processed through Network for Good. We have a handful of monthly donors who give through Direct Deposit.

l’année dernière

Hi Heather, Thanks for the review! Congratulations on your growth - and way to utilize our engagement plans! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your nonprofit achieve its goals. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Stats are looking even more promising this year! Best of luck :) Kathleen

Vito
President & CEO (É.-U.)

MISSOURI DISABLED WATER SKI ASSOCIATION (MDWSA) Review of Network for Good

Commentaires : MDWSA is reaching more people, getting more people with disabilities involved and active, recruiting more volunteers, and receiving more donations. What more can be said. Our donors are making a difference!

MDWSA likes most if not all of the features and we're still learning. It keeps getting better. Donor Management, Email Blasts, Online Presence, Analytics are all top-level options for us. We still need to understand using the video components.

So far, we haven't found any cons with the software.

Morgana
Director of Resource Development (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Couldn't be happier with my choice!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've had great customer service, I think the price is right in line with other products and I'm getting a much better product. The conferences and webinars NFG puts on are really high quality. I get so much more than just software.

The features I love the most are the filter and grouping options in the donor management, as well as the easy to use fundraising pages that link to my website. OH! And I also really love the communication options. The emails are such a timesaver when sending a thank you and the option to send out newsletters is fantastic and makes me look very professional and modern.

I didn't like that there wasn't an auction function, but now that there is I have no complaints!

l’année dernière

Hi Morgana, Thank you for your review! Really glad to hear about how we are helping you accomplish your mission and grow your good. It's what we do! We are also super excited about your experience with new our auction software. Thanks for being a Network for Good customer! Kathleen :)

Marnie
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

NFG is completely worth it!

Commentaires : NFG is not only fundraising software, but our database. It's so easy to use and really helped us keep our donors organized. The campaigns, communication tools and reporting are SO easy! And the customer service is out of this world. I also like that NFG is the software connected to Facebook and other social media platforms for their giving (like birthday fundraisers).

The software is intuitive, but if I ever need help, the customer service is superior! Someone is always available almost immediately.

I do wish there was an app for my phone. It's still easy to use on a phone browser, but I feel like an app would be easier for immediate video messaging and some of the other features.

Catherine
Founder/CTO (É.-U.)

Network for Good for Non Profits

Commentaires : Donations and keeping our donor pool happy!

Network for good provides great value for the money. We are able to label our donors by their geography so we can reach out to them via email blasts with information related to them. We love the new ability to video to our donors and use this a lot to thank our donors for their donations.

Would like for the templates to not be pre-populated. Blank templates for email blasts would be great!

Holly
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Fantastic software for small to medium nonprofits!

Commentaires : From my sales person to every single person I have talk to since, I have received top notch customer service. They were willing to show me the ropes and also have great Webinars that are free even if you don't use their software. I love NFG and I look forward to helping other nonprofits find this great piece of software with excellent staff.

I have used many different fundraising and donor management systems from the most expensive to middle of the row to inexpensive. Network for good gives so much of the tools and functionality that the big guys do for a small yearly fee, and they guarantee their product will help you raise more money than before, which is nice when you are pitching to a board that has never utilized a fundraising/CRM tool before. We raised double what we paid with our first appeal!

Some of the tools are a little more clunky than I'd like them to be, but once I figured it out, I've really enjoyed the process. I also find that creating something in canva pro (free to nonprofits) and using it as an email or a newsletter is seamless, which allows us to have a more holistic social media plan.

Johnna
Client Services Manager (É.-U.)

Reputable website among active donors with dinosaur functionality and page design.

For three years, I worked at grassroots nonprofit that has been around for more than 2 decades. Network for Good was the donation service we used to accept all online donations. Trusted among lifetime donor/philanthropist types It seems like many boomer-aged donors who have been engaged in long-term philanthropy are familiar with and trust the website. Donation Pages: Donors can indicate whether they want to make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation. As an admin you can pre-set donation amounts and/or let donor indicate any amount that they would like to donate (although there is a minimum donation amount). Network for Good also allows you to customize a set number of campaign pages for no additional charge to their standard subscription fee. As a legacy customer, our non-profit enjoyed the benefit of a grandfathered-in lower monthly rate in addition to access to ConstantContact, which was great. Reports: You could pull donor reports (download as excel) by dates and campaign type and then sort by criteria. Customer service was very good. Wait times were always short and phone reps were very knowledgeable and able to help.

The interface for customizing donation pages was truly terrible. Even though Network for Good provided design template options, it was very challenging to make the text appear on the page as it was supposed to. You had to go through like 10 different screen categories, in order, and fill out little forms containing the information that you would want to be displayed. When you specify donation amounts, you need to enter them in the order that is to appear lest you want to spend thirty minutes toggling arrows only to have the site freeze. If the nonprofit I was at didn't have the legacy version that included ConstantContact, I would have recommended getting rid of the subscription. The donation processing fee is no less than that of any other payment processing service. In fact, other sites that do not charge a monthly usage fee (gofundme, eventbrite, etc.) provide much better functionality and even other bonus services. I get that the site wants to be super secure and that as nonprofit you want to collect as much donor info as possible, but it would be great if people could make a donation without having to fill out ALL of their personal information: name, address + payment address (if different), phone and email. I think that this deters younger donors or anyone who wants to donate quickly/impulse donations.

Ron
Founder (É.-U.)
Armée, Auto-entrepreneur

Don't wait too long!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been excellent. Part of my issue with taking so long to on board was I was doing this on boarding and migration myself and I have many interruptions in my day for example stopping the ship care packages before the post people come to pick it up. Going to my daughters house to let the dog out. Helping my wife with her Bible study. My grandkids coming over. So there's a myriad of interruptions that take place where I just find it hard to commit several hours at one time on a project. That's not networks for goods problem that was my problem.

Donor Management was huge for me. Having to have spreadsheet for when I sent out correspondence to donors, thank you cards to donors, I was using two and three methods to keep up with donor relations. As my donor list increased it became unmanageable to go to my contacts of my computer and list when donations came in and then go to a spreadsheet to acknowledge some event or donation campaign that was taking place. It became a bit of a nightmare I'm working many hours sometimes not remembering if I put the information into the spreadsheet or contact list. Network for Good donor management system once I started inputting the data and seeing the dashboard, how everything was right there in one place for for the eye to see. I knew the first day I should've started this years earlier.

I felt like the migration part of the system was a little cumbersome, especially if you have had donors for a long period of time and wanted to capture the donations that may have gone back several years. So I've had this for about six months and I have probably 90% of my donors in there but I have not figured out how to get my major donors and capture all of their previous donations overtime. It's probably just an issue with with trying to figure out how to capture all the previous data without adding each individual reoccurring donation from years past.

Mark
Email Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Cost effective 1-stop solution for non profits

Commentaires : I was forced to learn to use NFG without notice because Constant Contact obsoleted our templates without any warning (they sent eMails to our accounting staff who had no clue what the messages meant, but no warnings got to me, the person that creates the messages). Learning to use it was easier than I imagined. Most importantly lots of online help when I needed it (which was immediately!)

Very easy to use. I do the eMail marketing for our organization and it is very competitive feature wise with other stand-alone applications like Constant Contact. One of the features I really like is when I copy/paste text into an email with URL links in the text, the links come with the text. Saves a lot of time!

Lack of ability to mix text and graphics in a single block of an eMail limits your design flexibility. Small inconveniences like having to manually enter test message eMail addresses every time you send one makes creating messages where you are going to have 4-6 revisions with a test message between each a cumbersome. Lack of folders for graphic items makes finding them a bit more difficult. Lastly, when you send test messages, there is no way to make comments to the reviewers. I just add a text box at the top of the message and put my comments regarding each revision in there. It's on me to remember to delete that block before the message gets send out to our users. This scares me as things get urgent when we get to the finish line and I'm afraid someday I'm going to forget to delete that block, or the system is going to glitch and send it out accidentally!

Bethany
President and Founder (É.-U.)

So Impressed with Network for Good Software

Commentaires : Excellent experienc for all of these! As a person with NO EXPERIENCE at all in any type of Donor Management system, it was quite easy for me to get started, and then with the incredibly helpful support staff, I am growing in my capabilities and understanding of the depth of capabilities in the software for all of these things:
Donor Information Management
Donor thank yous - so easy
Donor Information analaysis - amazing tools, and custom selecting for emails/annuncements etc.
Newsletter design capabilities
Email design and sending capabilities
Text capabilities
Information feedback from outreach materials.
Pretty much everything is great!

When I was walked through the introductory DEMO, and purchased the softwared I had NO idea how advanced it is, and the many options it has. Not only does it effectively and efficiently track donors, allow deposit into your bank account directly, it provides incredible analytical tools and outreach capabilities. The email, text, and Newsletter capabilities are so professional and are so well organized. The product support is fantastic. From on boarding to actively using they really are there for you. We are a small 100% volunteer non-profit, so this is all on our own time, and it is incredible to have this team at Network for Good to help us with this area of our Non-profit. It is a large expenditure for us because 100% of our donations go directly to our causes, and we are fairly small, but it is absolutely worth it for the incredible amount of time I save in account management, donor information management, and not to mention the incredible publicity and outreach tools. THANK YOU NETWORK FOR GOOD! I could not have imagined that it would be this good.. Thank you for assisting small non-profits like us... to some real good, very professionally! Gracias

Review capability of email blasts. but this is a tiny tiny thing. It is awesome.

Cindy

Network for Good

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Network for Good is very positive. We usually send a physical newsletter out in summer, but we just had too much on our plate this summer. Network for Good allowed us to make the decision to pivot and I was able to put together an email blast in far less time and without the expense of the mailing.

In my role as executive director I like to know a lot of metrics. Network for Good provides a wide range of reporting options allowing me to hone in on exactly what I am looking for. I also appreciate that I can create my own tasks, enter notes on recent donor interactions and even upload images of thank you notes I have sent to donors. This is especially helpful before I make the next contact. I can look up the note and be reminded that I spoke to a donor and they told me they have 3 cats. The next time I call them I can say, "oh, and how are the cats doing." It really helps to personalize and tailor the interaction.

I am disappointed that to fully utilize all of the new additional features we have to pay for the elite version. It is cost prohibitive for us as a small animal shelter on a limited budget. We recently mapped our Network for Good with Quickbooks online. This has reduced a lot of redundancy, but a con is that I lose visibility to some detail so still have to go into both systems if I need to see the detail.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the review! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your nonprofit achieve its goals and personalize your relationships with your donors. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. I will forward these onto our product team to hear your feedback. These comments help us continually improve! Kathleen

Ingrid

Streamline Donor Management

Commentaires : I've been very impressed with their customer service both as a user and for our donors. They were extremely helpful when we switched over to their system. We had over 200 recurring donors who made the move. It took a couple months of time but was totally worth it in the end.

When we switched to Network For Good we streamlined all our donor management and communication. It has saved us time, allowed us to communicate more effectively, and raise more money. I love every aspect of the donor management. I can pull up one donor and see all their donations, and track all the communication we have had with them.

Having to learn a new system can be challenging but their help desk team has always been very responsive, timely, and helpful.

Wendy
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Extremely satisfied with Network For Good!

Commentaires : Our small nonprofit has benefited greatly by using Network For Good. It is the perfect fit for our growing charity. We started using it simply for receiving online donations, and now we use it for event management and donor database management. It has been a great experience since we began using NFG three years ago. We have just started using the Donor Database Management tool, and it has made this year's donor outreach extremely easy. Because of this new tool, we have a handle on our donor information in ways that we have not been to before. We have no complaints whatsoever about Network For Good.

NFG is very user-friendly (both on the donor and nonprofit ends). The few times that we had support issues or questions, they were answered immediately with total professionalism. Donation pages are extremely easy to set up, with clear instructions and tips along the way. The feedback from our donors has all been positive. The team at NFG is professional and efficient. We have enjoyed a very positive relationship.

Honestly, we can't think of anything negative. Any problem we have had has been remedied immediately and professionally.

Ricci
President & CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

It's not just the database; it's the people behind it!

Commentaires : From the first phone call to NFG I knew I was dealing with a very special organization with some very special people. I mattered; my organization's needs mattered; what I had to say mattered. And that has continued from that first call through every single call with every single person at NFG. We're a small organization and so this had to be something we could manage in house and that made sense for us. We don't have the budget (or the inclination) to pay for expensive customizations that we ended up needing with other products. The NFG database is made for organizations that deal with donors. You can absolutely tell that the people who built this product know their customers and their customers' needs. If I had to pick one word to describe my experience with NFG, I'd pick "responsive." When I email or call, I get an instant response. When I want to talk out a process I'm not tolerated - I'm welcomed! When I have a need that isn't yet part of the database, I know I'm taken seriously and that whatever I've identified is now part of NFG's plans for the future. I needed a real partner with software that would do what I wanted it to do - with donors, not "customers" - and I got both with Network for Good!

It's a donor relationship manager. It's not a sales tool that we'd have to customize for dealing with donors. It's intuitive. It's easy to learn. It makes sense for the way we interact with our donors and supporters.

I haven't found a con except that, as an early adopter, all of the features aren't yet optimized - but everything I need to do my work now is already live and working!

Megan
Deputy Director (Canada)

Great All in One System

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Network for Good and its team. I am very happy we made the switch and would do it again in a heartbeat!

I love that by switching to Network for Good my organization was able to cancel four other monthly software subscriptions. This not only saves money, but streamlines our work and lets us see everything all in one place. The live chat function in the tool provide great customer service when I'm doing something new for the first time and need some extra guidance.

The formatting for email blasts can be a bit cumbersome at times. NfG has a range of nice premade templates, but if you want to build something else it can take a bit of time to insert pictures, captions etc.