15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bonterra Guided Fundraising

En savoir plus sur Bonterra Guided Fundraising

Un logiciel de collecte de fonds, de gestion des donateurs et de sites de dons qui a aidé plus de 125 000 organismes à but non lucratif à collecter 2,4 milliards de dollars.

En savoir plus sur Bonterra Guided Fundraising

And this system adjusts the profile should a donor unsubscribe. We are saving money and enjoying using this CRM - and I cannot say enough about their attentive customer service.

I'll let you know once I figure this out because I haven't encountered a problem yet.

Bonterra Guided Fundraising - Notes

Bonterra Guided Fundraising a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 677 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bonterra Guided Fundraising ?

Kierstin
Donor Relations Director

Good value, great functionality

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Michelle
Michelle
General Manager (É.-U.)

Good donor software

Commentaires : Network for Good is a vast improvement over our previous donor software. It has streamlined our donations process, clean our data, allowed us to increase monthly giving and have a more robust reporting process.

Network for Good has an easy to use reports and filters with it’s own built in email platform. They have great, easily accessible customer service. It works great as a donor database and processor.

I would like the ability to change the format of our donation page (s). While NFG is not a CRM, it would still be helpful to be able to use the groups function more fully.

Melissa

Great CRM at an Affordable Price

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The system was incredibly easy to set-up and has a user-friendly interface. I like the simplicity of the functions. Since we're a small organization, we don't need a lot of bells and whistles right now but may in the future. So it's nice having a platform that can grow with us.

Some features I've used in other CRMs that I wish were present in this platform. For example, I would like to tag a contact and have that tag be visible at the top of their profile (the closest there is currently is pinning a note to the top of a contact). I'd also love it if there were canned reports already programmed into the platform. And if previews of gift details were visible when viewing a contact rather than having to click "Actions" and then "Details".

il y a 4 semaines

Hey Melissa, thank you for your insightful feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our user-friendly interface and are glad you've found a CRM that grows with your organization. For tagging contacts for easy visibility, we suggest exploring custom fields as a method for segmentation. Additionally, we do offer canned reports that might align with what you're looking for; check out our Recommended Filters here: https://intercom.help/networkforgood/en/articles/6992966-creating-bonterra-payments-reports-with-guided-fundraising. I hope this is helpful! We appreciate your suggestions and are always looking for ways to improve and meet our users' needs.

Katy
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

To stay with NFG or not to stay... this is the question

Commentaires : No

I’ve enjoyed the variety of the e-blast templates. I’ve recently had a very good experience w/ Customer Solutions Specialist, Lenny Wrigley who helped me troubleshoot a very urgent request for one of my donors.

The poor communication between the NFG Team and the customers paying for the services. One example was NFG changing e-mail servers and not warning the good paying customers. We lost a lot of communication with our donors the day before # givingtuesday

il y a 6 ans

Hi Katy, Thanks for sharing your feedback about your great experience with our support team member, Lenny! Regarding poor communication with our customers: Thank you for sharing your frank feedback. Hearing from customers is how we make improvements. Speaking of improvements... We're constantly evolving our customer communication and outreach every week. We are working on some team restructuring which will allow us to have better 1:1 as well as more streamlined mass communication with our donor management customers. Furthermore, our customer marketing manager and product manager have started to put together product update notes and we share them at least once a month (when the notes are released they will be the first thing you see when you log in to the donor management system. Various product updates are also included in the customer version of our weekly Tips Newsletter). We're also increasing the number of customer webinars we provide to share strategy ideas, details on product improvements, as well as an open Q&A time with our customer base. We hope you can join us for as many webinars are you are able! Our team has fixed the issue that delayed some of our customers' email sends that were scheduled around #GivingTuesday. We apologize for our system sending these emails much later than they were scheduled for. Our team identified and fixed the issue after this experience: We have more dedicated servers at the ready to support a large volume of emails being sent through our system at once. Because of feedback from customers like you, we worked quickly to make this improvement before the biggest three giving days of the year (Dec 29,30,31) and we had very few timing issues with email sends after we made this improvement. If you ever have product feedback or questions for us, you can always reach the team (and most likely Lenny!) by clicking the blue dot to open up the messaging tool in your donor management system. We look forward to hearing from you!

Steven

Bonterra works for me

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love this software. I have used many other CRM's, but this is my favorite!

I like the user-friendly interface. It has a professional look. It does basically everything I need for a small non-profit organization.

There are a couple features that I wish Bonterra would implement: 1. The date of the first gift for each constituent on the first screen 2. An easy to read Pie Chart on the dashboard that breaks the current donor count into three categories: New Donors, Retained Donors and Reactivated Donors

le mois dernier

We're so glad to hear Bonterra's user-friendly interface and professional look have been a great fit for your nonprofit! Thank you for the valuable feedback and feature suggestions - candid insights from partners like you are a gift that help us continuously improve. Rest assured, we'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams. Thanks again for choosing Bonterra!

Tambra
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Titusville Alumni Association

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Highly effective donor management program that meets and exceeds all of our alumni management needs.

From the beginning of our query to Bonterra / Network For Good, upon a referral from another local nonprofit, I was impressed with the thoroughness of details, the responsive customer service, the initial training, and questions are always answered. The flexibility of the program works beautifully for our needs.

I have yet to find something that isn't working well for us! Great experience all around!

sandra
Chair (É.-U.)

Love Network for Good

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a grat experience. I get quick answers to questions and problems but the software itself is very easy to use. It is not the cheapest choice in town, but compared to others it is the best,

I love the galleries with ideas for email templates and I love the ease of Events light.

I don;t like always being prompted to use the more expensive options.

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Sandra, thank you for your kind words and detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our email template galleries and the ease of using Events light. We appreciate your insights and will keep working to improve your experience with our software.

Finance Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Simplified Our Fundraising

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we are very satisfied with Bonterra Guided Fundraising.

We like the full integration of donation tracking. The system flags duplicates which makes administration easier. The system reminds us to send acknowledgments. Auction integrates with donation module.

Reporting is sometimes awkward and not very intuitive. Data must be exported to an outside worksheet and then re-arranged in meaningful ways.

Leslie

Bonterra Makes Tracking Dollars Easy

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Bonterra Guided Fundraising helps us to track all aspects of our fundraising efforts. It makes it so easy!

We have experienced no problems with Bonterra Guided Fundraising.

Haley
Development Manager (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 11–50 employés

Essential and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Wonderful experience, quick support and great training!

We have used Network for Good for the last couple of years and it has made fundraising simple for our organization! It is an essential development tool!

We would love if it integrated with some of our other applications. For example our CRM system, Copper.

Janet
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Thank you to NETWORK FOR GOOD - now Bonterra

Commentaires : Thank you for all your assistance and support

provided a professional platform to bring our small-but-mighty organization to a new and exciting level.

Learning to make use of all the many features did require some time and training, but the tech support and coaching helped to guide us through the steps successfully

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Janet, thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with Bonterra! We are thrilled to hear that our platform has helped elevate your organization to new heights. We're glad our tech support and coaching were able to assist you through the learning process.

Jordana
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

How AWESOME is that!

Commentaires : In my experience, the donor staff often serves dual or multiple roles, breaking in a new system generally requires more time that you already have so little of. This was a huge factor in decision making for me, NFG doesn’t have a steep learning curve and their support to transition is the BEST. I’m well acquainted with the “Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge and e-Tapestry”, as well as others and unless you have unlimited financial resources and a dedicated staff/dept, I would steer clear of long standing desktop based programs such as these
-Easy and/or no cost access to customer service, either by phone, text or knowledge base
-NFG has been outstanding in all areas
-I have called NFG with an urgent need and the response was IMMEDIATE! I try to do the homework on my end and not take advantage of NFG’s tech support to have to respond to “fire”
-My experience with BB at my previous organization; I instant messaged tech support with a question they replied…great question, I’m not sure, let me kick it up to our data support and someone will get back to you very soon. That was over a year ago, never got a response.
-Often there is an additional cost or step up in pricing for immediate access to tech support
-Cutting edge technology that continues to improve itself. From their earliest platform I find that NFG continues to improve and maximize the end user experience
• Easier DAMN reporting

Everything! Set up was a breeze and with NFG I could hit the ground running

Haven't found a con yet, NFG suits our current needs perfectly

Hossein
Board Member (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Software is software but what makes NfG different is the people

Commentaires : Excellent and easy deployment.

As with any software we do run into problems from time to time. What we have come to depend on is that everytime we run into a problem, we get a solution from the support team. In terms of functionality, the things we like the most are: - Email toll is easy to use, setup and send - Ticket Sales - We are a community center so pre-COVID we did lots of in-house events, and post-COVID we now do lots of virtual events. Its been great for both uses - Creating Donation Pages - The WYSIWYG editor is intuitive and easy to use. Setting up new donation pages takes just a few minutes! - End of Year reporting - Pretty self-explanatory - Quickbook Integration -

There are a few features, and I would really describe it as bells and whistles that would be nice to have. But value to feature to money it really is tough to beat Network for Good.

Jacqueline
Director of Donor Relations (É.-U.)

An immense help!

Commentaires : I cannot say enough great things about Network for Good. Even when first considering Network for Good, the staff I spoke to really made me feel like they truly cared about me and the organization and the work we do. From the first sentence spoken, they made me feel valued...it/I wasn't just another sale. Throughout all these months as a customer, staff has reached out to check in and have made me feel even more valued. With Network for Good, our donations have more than doubled from last year!

Network for Good’s Donor Management System so simple to use and lays out my stats so nicely. It has taken a load off of me when preparing for Board & Development Committee meetings, and it also has been an incredible help with sending email blasts and thanking donors. As we all know, relationships take time, and with our organization being only 5 years old, Network for Good has helped us make those relationships much stronger through the easy-to-use email blasts, grouping of contacts, donor segmentation, etc. I would be remiss if I didn't mentioned that I was paired with a coach when we purchased Network for Good and how phenomenal my coach was! He helped instill confidence and guided me in my first months, and I have excelled in this role with immense thanks to my coach and Network for Good.

Creating a campaign could be streamlined a little bit, but it's still very nicely laid out for simple set up.

il y a 3 ans

HI Jacqueline, Thanks for reviewing us! Wow - we're so excited to hear about how your process for board & development meetings has been simplified. Great job personalizing your donors' experiences and being able to grow your good as a result of our fundraising software. So excited to hear about your positive relationship with your coach, and that you know you are valued by us. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Kathleen

Jenn
Director of Fund Development & Communications (É.-U.)

The Go to for Fundraising Softwares

Commentaires : I would highly recommend NFG to anyone looking to have an easy way to accept online gifts or tickets for events and keep track of their donors, including communications. NFG has saved us valuable time and money. The customer service team is wonderful and always there to help with any questions or concerns. It is easy to migrate data to NFG, and a team is there with you every step of the way.

NFG is truly an all-in-one software for nonprofit database, donation, and communications. No more trying to integrate with multiple softwares. NFG makes it easy to group supporters/donors and segment communications.

NFG is constantly integrating new ideas and upgrades to its software. I would like to be able to easily group contacts who have started peer campaigns but that is not an option at this time. There isn't a volunteer database, sign-up side to this software.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jenn, Thanks for the review! We're excited to receive this feedback because it means we're accomplishing our mission of helping nonprofits grow their good. We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Mary
Advancement Manager (Costa Rica)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for a mid-sized non-profit

Commentaires : Great!

Network for Good couldn't be easier to use. Everything is very self-explanatory and when it isn't for whatever reason, customer service is very helpful.

I wish that there were more moves management tools to track donor engagement, but I bet that Network for Good will develop these.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mary, Thanks for the review! We're excited to receive this feedback because it means we're accomplishing our mission of helping nonprofits grow their good. We'll share your comments with our product team and use it to help us continually improve. Thanks so much for being a Network for Good customer! Keep doing awesome things :) Kathleen

Crissy
President of Board of Directors (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product for a small growing non-profit!

Commentaires : I wanted a simple software that could at a glance let me know where we are financially and that had an easy communication tool. NFG has that and my team all love it.

We picked Network For Good because of the free video and text options for communicating with our donors. It was a simple and easy product to use and learn. And for the price!

One thing that I wish was different about the software, is that I wish there was more flexibility in the design area of the fundraiser pages and the email design. I am a person who loves fonts and graphics and moving things around. And the pages and emails are simple to create but with that you loose some customization ability.

Barry
Vice President (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 2–10 employés

New Non-Profit User

Commentaires : Maintaining donor data accuracy is now so, so easy! No more manual updates of spreadsheets. Anyone on the team with authorization can access and manipulate data...knowing now we are all looking at the same data! Ability to filter data to create reports is fantastic compared to our previous labor intensive manual efforts. A Few keystrokes and wa'la'...its done.

We went from excel spreadsheet to automated donor management 'overnight'....very easy data upload, easy to learn how to manipulate , plenty of 'on-boarding' assistance and instruction, and an excellent catalogue of 'self help' knowledge tools.

Payment processing is limited to Network for Good's own system...would like to see them incorporate PayPal (or other payment processor) to offer prospective donors additional payment processing gateways. (They tell me they are looking at it.)

il y a 2 ans

Hi Barry, Thanks for reviewing us! Wow - we're so excited to hear about how you have been able to quickly automate your donor management as a result of our fundraising software. We understand the value of easy-to-use, real-time data and appreciate your feedback on our payment processors. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. These comments help us continually improve! Please continue to reach out to our support team (via phone, email, or in-app messenger) with any questions and feedback :) Kathleen

Morgana
Director of Resource Development (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Couldn't be happier with my choice!

Commentaires : I've had great customer service, I think the price is right in line with other products and I'm getting a much better product. The conferences and webinars NFG puts on are really high quality. I get so much more than just software.

The features I love the most are the filter and grouping options in the donor management, as well as the easy to use fundraising pages that link to my website. OH! And I also really love the communication options. The emails are such a timesaver when sending a thank you and the option to send out newsletters is fantastic and makes me look very professional and modern.

I didn't like that there wasn't an auction function, but now that there is I have no complaints!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Morgana, Thank you for your review! Really glad to hear about how we are helping you accomplish your mission and grow your good. It's what we do! We are also super excited about your experience with new our auction software. Thanks for being a Network for Good customer! Kathleen :)

Mark
Email Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Cost effective 1-stop solution for non profits

Commentaires : I was forced to learn to use NFG without notice because Constant Contact obsoleted our templates without any warning (they sent eMails to our accounting staff who had no clue what the messages meant, but no warnings got to me, the person that creates the messages). Learning to use it was easier than I imagined. Most importantly lots of online help when I needed it (which was immediately!)

Very easy to use. I do the eMail marketing for our organization and it is very competitive feature wise with other stand-alone applications like Constant Contact. One of the features I really like is when I copy/paste text into an email with URL links in the text, the links come with the text. Saves a lot of time!

Lack of ability to mix text and graphics in a single block of an eMail limits your design flexibility. Small inconveniences like having to manually enter test message eMail addresses every time you send one makes creating messages where you are going to have 4-6 revisions with a test message between each a cumbersome. Lack of folders for graphic items makes finding them a bit more difficult. Lastly, when you send test messages, there is no way to make comments to the reviewers. I just add a text box at the top of the message and put my comments regarding each revision in there. It's on me to remember to delete that block before the message gets send out to our users. This scares me as things get urgent when we get to the finish line and I'm afraid someday I'm going to forget to delete that block, or the system is going to glitch and send it out accidentally!

Cheryl
Public Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 501–1 000 employés

Network for Good - a partner in our fundraising success.

Commentaires : Overall, I am very pleased with Network for Good and have seen amazing results in the level of fundraising we've been able to experience thanks to the platform. As I stated earlier, the customer service I've received from Network for Good at all levels is second to none and I credit a lot of my fundraising successes to the work I've done with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as my coach. Additionally, I love the video, email, and text tools integrated into the platform and use these regularly.

The things I like best about Network for Good include access to an excellent fundraising coach. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the team I don't have otherwise. Someone I can bounce ideas off of, and who can give me a professional and outside perspective about campaigns, events, etc., and new ways to look at fundraising. I like Network for Good's overall platform and interface. When I began working for CMCA two years ago I was able to quickly learn the system and do at least the basic things to ensure that donations were being recorded, acknowledged, and that donors were being kept informed about the work they were supporting. As I've been using Network for Good more, I've gotten better at using the analytics and reporting tools more effectively and efficiently and have fallen in love with the tools available to do individual and group video thank yous or updates and to text donors. I use the email and letter portions of the platform frequently and appreciate the variety of preset options available but also appreciate the ability to customize things as I want to. The customer service provided by Network for Good is second to none.

Reporting is the area that I am least confident about. Understanding how to pull a report can be complex at times and often when I pull reports using what I believe to be the right criteria, I get varied results making me question whether I'm using the reporting functions correctly or whether the reports are as accurate as they should be. While there are some preset filters available, I believe a survey to find out the most common reports used by your clients might be helpful to allow your team to set up these reports for folks to use. There is a certain set of knowledge a person needs to have to understand how to pull reports from databases, and honestly, it takes time to learn this, making this piece a little more user-friendly and more "reliable" data-wise would be helpful. All this is to say, I suspect the variances I get from the reports I pull are due to my own mistakes. I suspect someone who has lots of experience in pulling reports would get more consistent results. I am a one-person team, though, responsible for a lot of things in addition to fundraising, so some things to help ease this process would be appreciated.

Dyna
Founder (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 2–10 employés

Fundraising for FREE In-Home Care Assistance

Commentaires : Overall, Network for Good has made digital donations extremely accessible and user-friendly. Our supporters can update their user information, card information, access donation history and receive a copy of their tax receipts. As for administration, it serves as a great asset in tracking our funding, data analytics, and the areas where improvement is required. We've been able to reach twice as many supporters through the templates and communication features they provide.

Network for Good helps us track our monetary donations through both digital and in-person. With the manual entries, we're able to track the support we've received, who it's from, how much, and how often. The acknowledgment feature also helps us reach out to our donors and express our gratitude for their support. The email blasts also increase our engagement with our supporters.

As a nonprofit, Network for Good satisfies all the criteria we look for in a donation and database platform. We are able to track donations, supporters, overall progress, yearly fundraising, etc. The communication tools integrated into the platform serves a great purpose in our donor engagement. There is, however, limited templates to use for email blasts and newsletter. I've found myself having to resort to third-party platforms to create infographics and content to implement in our newsletters. Nonetheless, it's a great asset to our organization's success.

Cindy

Network for Good

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Network for Good is very positive. We usually send a physical newsletter out in summer, but we just had too much on our plate this summer. Network for Good allowed us to make the decision to pivot and I was able to put together an email blast in far less time and without the expense of the mailing.

In my role as executive director I like to know a lot of metrics. Network for Good provides a wide range of reporting options allowing me to hone in on exactly what I am looking for. I also appreciate that I can create my own tasks, enter notes on recent donor interactions and even upload images of thank you notes I have sent to donors. This is especially helpful before I make the next contact. I can look up the note and be reminded that I spoke to a donor and they told me they have 3 cats. The next time I call them I can say, "oh, and how are the cats doing." It really helps to personalize and tailor the interaction.

I am disappointed that to fully utilize all of the new additional features we have to pay for the elite version. It is cost prohibitive for us as a small animal shelter on a limited budget. We recently mapped our Network for Good with Quickbooks online. This has reduced a lot of redundancy, but a con is that I lose visibility to some detail so still have to go into both systems if I need to see the detail.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the review! It's exciting to hear about all the ways our software has helped your nonprofit achieve its goals and personalize your relationships with your donors. It means a lot that you've taken the time to review us. I will forward these onto our product team to hear your feedback. These comments help us continually improve! Kathleen

Devan

Pros and Cons for a Small Nonprofit

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am overall very happy with our use of NFG for our DMS.

The system is very intuitive and easy to learn and subsequently use. It was a great next step for our organization in terms of adopting a DMS that went above an beyond a very simple system that ultimately dealt in spreadsheets. We love to use the video feature and often use the built-in communications platforms for easy communication with our donors. Generally, I am pleased with the filtering options and functionality, although there are some pieces to that the I would like to see changed or added. It is great to have the option to export and import data with ease

I have had ongoing issues with the direct mail feature. Despite several chats with the support team and attempts to edit the original templates to our direct mail letters, I continue to have issues with the formatting. It would also be ideal to be able to export the letters to both Word and PDF so that edits could be made via Word when those edits are not possible in NFG.As well, it would be great to be able to add attachments to gift entries. For example, when a donor makes a gift via check, I would like to be able to attach the scan of the check and the scan of the signed acknowledgement letter. An additional feature that would be extremely helpful would be to filter on pledges and tasks. This would be incredibly helpful when pulling reports for our Development Committee and Board.Finally, and this is minor, it would be helpful to have the ability to search within the filter field - in other words, instead of scrolling through the drop down list to find a category to filter on (i.e. donation date, address, etc), it would be possible to search the list from the top by typing in the field I am looking for.

Ingrid

Streamline Donor Management

Commentaires : I've been very impressed with their customer service both as a user and for our donors. They were extremely helpful when we switched over to their system. We had over 200 recurring donors who made the move. It took a couple months of time but was totally worth it in the end.

When we switched to Network For Good we streamlined all our donor management and communication. It has saved us time, allowed us to communicate more effectively, and raise more money. I love every aspect of the donor management. I can pull up one donor and see all their donations, and track all the communication we have had with them.

Having to learn a new system can be challenging but their help desk team has always been very responsive, timely, and helpful.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not for large or fast-growing nonprofits

Commentaires : We haven't had the best experience with Network For Good. It seems like they would be a better fit for smaller organizations. We are mid-sized but are growing quickly and it doesn't suit our needs well.

Overall, it's pretty user friendly. Dashboard looks nice and information is generally easy to view. I like that our donation pages only have our logos/branding on it.

Reporting is not intuitive. Customer service is not the best. Donation pages have minimal customization.