En savoir plus sur BambooHR

BambooHR propose un suivi intégré des candidatures (ATS) inclus dans son package logiciel d'information RH basé sur le cloud et primé.

En savoir plus sur BambooHR

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

BambooHR - Notes

BambooHR a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 601 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BambooHR ?

Filtrer les avis (1 601)

Angelique K.
Angelique K.
HR & Operations (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

One stop HR & Performance Management Solution

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall this product really is a one stop HR shop - it will easily minimize your HR time spent each week with the features it contains and give you an incredible level of feedback through the reporting the system offers.

When I first trialled the system I immediately saw how easy it was to use and how customizable it was but with very easy implementation. My favourite features were the onboarding, performance management and reporting as well as how well laid out everything was and clean smart design that was user friendly.

The only thing I didn’t like about the system was the price - it was very expensive - not unreasonably for what you get but for smaller companies it is quite expensive.

David B.
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great overall product, but missing more complex layers that are needed

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, this is exceeding the need that we have and we will continue to use BambooHR and lean on it's features for our employees for their entire lifecycle.

For the price, this product has much to offer for a variety of areas of HR. The user interface is elegant and simple to use and understand. The customer support team is extremely responsive and supportive, even if the product can't do what I am asking.

Features, such as performance management, is overly simplified and could use a bit more to flesh it out a bit. The payroll system, which they acquired, isn't nearly as elegant, but is functional. The implementation process, while overall great, presented some challenges related to the first payroll run and the setup of benefits.

Christina A.
Accounting & HR ()
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Middle of the road software that needs improvement

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We are currently researching other HR software. I'm not sure which is better, software that contains the modules needed with obvious and crippling flaws or software that is easy to use both by admin and employees with limited modules.

The idea of on-boarding a new employee electronically is a huge plus. It engages employees before they start and makes it so that they come in with paperwork already filled out and spend their first day doing more than just paperwork. Most of the framework is in place, but EACH area needs improvement, both in the functionality for administration and the ease of use for employees. The sections offered are vital, but aren't complete.

The benefits area is lacking a lot of common sense tools - like the ability to attach plan documents to an insurance plan (only a link can be used), display plan cost information to an employee BEFORE they sign up (the pricing is only available AFTER they sign up and become eligible). Many things like this create double the amount of work for the administrator. The actual on-boarding process was a struggle because even though the forms were done properly by the employees (I sat with a few and watched them), it didn't save all information in completed fields. Employees were frustrated when they had to fill out forms multiple times because you cannot edit once saved. I love that employees can e-sign documents, but preparing the forms is cumbersome and they can't be customized easily. For instance, if you need to update a form because something has changed or didn't save properly, you have to delete the task and resend to any employees who need an updated form. When I discussed a few very basic items with support, they just offered a work around that many clients use. These are obvious flaws in the system that need to be addressed, but aren't necessarily a priority. Bamboo HR seems to focus more on flashy design than actual content. It makes them seem like a leader in the industry, but as soon as you dig in, the flaws are obvious. For the price, there needs to be more development in the software.

Jenna M.
Executive Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Security Engineer (Canada)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

BambooHR - the best employee management system

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great all round HR application, very easy to manage and pull reports.

Great and very easy to use for employee management, employee goal settings and tracking, leave management and employee directory system.

Not so easily customizable, Especially creating features not already existing. Customer service could be a pain sometimes.

HR Coordinator (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

It's great until it isn't

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Like I said, it's great until it isn't.

Super simple to use, employees like it.

Among a few other reporting things, they updated the system to know longer allow a mass benefit upload. So when we were getting ready for the first payroll of the year, we had to manually put in each employees benefits (of a company of 150 employees). Something like that would happen probably every 6 months where they would either update something and not tell the clients or we weren't able to pull a certain report for Nondiscrimination testing/etc.

Chelsea L.
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great HR Platform for Small- to Medium-Sized Companies

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have used other HRIS platforms and enjoy the ease of this one. I would recommend it to a small- to medium-sized company that is still in the early stages and needs an HRIS.

BambooHR is great for a small- to medium-sized company that is still growing. It has many features that are easy to use and a nice interface. Customer service is also very responsive for any questions on how to use the platform.

Some reporting capabilities are limited - as an organization grows, the demand for different types of reporting grows, which BambooHR does not quite provide yet.

Executive Coordinator (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

HR loves it, recruiting not so much

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It's ease of use when onboarding new hires.

The Applicant Tracking Software could use improvements. The rating system is extremely basic.

Mehadi hasan M.
Mehadi hasan M.
Sw automation tester (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 10 000+ employés

Overall its a great too to manage candidates

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall its a perfect tool to onboard new people on the team. Everything is really organized.

Onboarding process is a breeze. Onboarding new people and manage them with this tools are easy.

Sometime new candidates get confused and stay on hold for awhile till people soft resolves that.

Terri K.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Traduction et localisation, 51-200 employés

Wouldn't have picked it, but glad it was picked for us!

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like the centralization tabular aspect of all the elements I use - time tracking my direct reports, requesting my own PTO, and setting goals with my direct reports and for myself with my manager. I especially enjoy the side-by-side evaluation tool so I can see my self-evaluation next to my manager's evaluation of me.

I had a hard time switching over from the software we used previously, though our previous software was extremely limited in how we could use it. After I think about 4 months of consistent usage of Bamboo HR, I felt confident with it.

Lesley B.
Director of HR (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Thank you BambooHR!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The reporting tool is excellent. It has allowed us to analyse sickness and timeoff especially over the last 2 years during the pandemic. We also used API to access everyone's phone number to send a text message update at the start of the pandemic to let everyone know what course we were taking. On a broader note, the Employee Survey has given us areas to address and we are improving our eNPS score every 6 months, which is great for employee engagement. We have recently started using the Hiring function which is proving very popular with the management team, allowing them to record their comments and share with others their thoughts on CVs and candidates, as well as being able to email the candidate through BambooHR, making an offer and onboarding. Great to have this functionality all in one place, it makes for a more efficient process.

The software is easy to navigate and employees love using it. We have integrated it with other applications which works well allowing us to keep track of training. Best use has been through Time Off, Perfomance Management, Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding, eNPS Employee Satisfaction Surveys and the reporting is excellent. Also, very happy with help and support you get from the BambooHR team. I have asked for additinal tabs to track secruity clearances and various other things, nothing is too much trouble.

I would like to see the 'signature' aspects improved. I have starting using this a lot, but have issues with not being able to access external emails for contract signing capability. Also, when my forms are being completed, during the process of going from one person to another, the text runs off the form. It corrects itself once the final signature is complete, but this could be vital information which is missed by the final signer.

Claire C.
Senior HRIS Analyst (Canada)
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Andre M.
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Executive Director of HR (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

BambooHR is delicious!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We've been able to create tables to house our faculty credentials for tracking and reporting purposes. The signature documents and workflow has helped us reduce the time to create, email, and record faculty contract from several hours to 15 minutes. The eNPS survey has been a great way to monitor employee engagement every six months. We take the feedback provided in that survey and other communication channels and have made improvements in a number of areas that are important to staff and faculty.

If I were a Panda (HR Administrator), I'd eat BambooHR every day. It's delicious compared to other common HR software forage I've tried. The modern look and feel of BambooHR is terrific. Our staff love the look and ease of use. As a one person HR team with 250 employees, BambooHR makes payroll, performance management, time tracking, and attendance a breeze. Take a nibble and taste the difference!

The two items as an HR admin. that can be time consuming and a frustration are tracking training and benefit administration. It would be amazing if BambooHR would integrate with training platforms for single sign-on and training status updates on the employee profile. We use a third part benefits administration platform for benefits enrollment. They take care of the file feeds to carriers and billing. Any changes on that platform then must be updated in BambooHR for the deductions to roll over to payroll. The extra steps take time and can lead to error.

Aimee J.
Human Resources Administrator (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Rick H.
Finance and HR (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Do What you do best and Outsource the rest ... to BambooHR.

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We simple don't have employee related issues falling through the cracks anymore. Now our managers have time to actually visit with and get to know our people rather than fumbling through bureaucratic gunk to make sure we're "legal".

BambooHR is super simple and easy to use. The software and the people behind it truly live up to the mission of allowing me to do what I do best (which is not HR management.)

Nothing to report in this section. BambooHR does exactly what I want it to.

Rikki K.
Director of Talent (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Huge Promoter of BambooHR

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I generally come into Companies as an HR Leader somewhere between 50 and 100 employees and Bamboo is a simple implementation and give not only me every tool I need to do my job, but also helps other teams as far as reporting and accountability is concerned. It's everything I could as for and more.

I have implemented BambooHR as our primary HRIS system at 3 companies now. Bamboo is so intuitive training is a breeze. Whenever anything pops up I don't have an answer to Help desk is an IM away. Reporting cannot be beat. Hands down the easiest most intuitive HRIS our there for HR Professionals and Employees.

I wish there were more options within the review portal. Like having the ability to do quarterly assessments AND a formal annual assessment that combines all the quarterlies. Even though we have a quarterly assessment process at our Company people also want to traditional annual and we have to do that all manually outside of the system currently.

Shana C.
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Tracie P.
Finance & HR Coordinator (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

This brought us into the modern world

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.

Danielle C.
Senior Compliance Generalist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Director, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Bamboo HR, a slick but severely limited recruiting software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As stated, the BHR system is a recruiters dream and makes the talent acquisition process easier for those businesses that are only using the job boards to get applicants. Just don't expect much more after that.

The look an feel of BambooHR (BHR) is amazing! Its almost like Facebook for recruiting. It is very intuitive for what it does and offers to the administrator and end user. The applicant tracking system is very easy to use and goes the extra mile with automation and thoughtfulness concerning on-boarding and then " flowing" into the core HRIS. The BHR system was chosen by a previous HR professional that clearly had a recruiting bias. Although important, more vetting should have been done to make a sound choice for long term success regarding the needs of a small to mid-size business.

Beyond what I described above there is limited functionality without also purchasing and integrating other systems through a "bolt-on" approach. By "Bolt-on" I mean that BHR will not automate between the core HR system of BHR and a timekeeping system, a payroll system, benefits administration system, leave administration system. The ability to have a robust system is possible but is not practical or cost effective with BambooHR. In order to get a full platform, covering the full life cycle of and employee, through BHR, a business would have to pay upwards of 30-40 dollars per employee per month. Simply put other options are available and far more robust with better long term results for less money- See my review of APS Payroll for an example.

Executive Director (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Great HR Information System for medium size business

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Moved all employment contract management online, leave management, onboarding, offboarding, personal details maintenance through self serve functionality, process workflows and performance management.

Modern HR information system with great broad feature set for medium size businesses. Excellent for leave management, request, approval and tracking.

Is based out of the US and orientation is by default to US customers. Works for Australia customers but is a bit short on handling contractors, more permanent focused, and support hours do not cover Australia timezone which has caused some issues.

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
On Site Recruiter (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

BambooHR Turns a Small Business into a Big Business

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I enjoyed it more than other recruiting software I've used. It makes work easier and helps me be a manager instead of a paper pusher.

I personally like that BambooHR has different portals for its users. They've built a database that allows employees to: 1. Maintain their own records (whether the company sends or user uploaded); track time off earned, sick days used, and hours worked; while allowing the user to sign documents easily electronically; and 2. Makes being an HR manager, easy. What I mean is, creating records (employees or temps) and ensuring they have all the blocks checked (background ran, drug test paperwork properly filled out, and any other documentation needing signed) within the timeframe needed to start working - is tracked, maintained, and recorded for you... so all in all, eliminates the monotony of HR and time wasted on paperwork while assisting managers/employees in ensuring proper compliance.

Well, I still had to scan any documents that weren't created or automated through the software and label them. For example, I work at a satellite location; the warehouse I staff for has a basketball court out back for employees to use on their break. I had to create a document that stated employees for my agency had to make sure they were clocked out, that they were responsible for any risk of injury and that the company and staffing agency would not be held liable for any resulting injury that may occur. The rest of the staffing agency didn't need this so I still had to print out 50 copies, have each employee sign one, upload it, file it in the employee file in the software, label it, then give the copy back to the employee. This really is not an issue unless if turnover is high, this could get annoying.

Blaise S.
Controller (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Practical and effective HR tool!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Lisa D.
HR Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : If you need to be FULLY integrated, this may not be the right solution for you - you would have look at their partnerships prior to implementation. But the integrations they lack, they have made up for it with the tools the provide.

We experienced a disaster when we migrated from Zenefits to another HRIS. While we experiencing such challenges, we found BambooHR and made the immediate switch. It has been a huge, pleasant adjustment for our company! After dealing with the customer service from Zenefits and the overall issues with the other HRIS, we finally landed in a place that provides a great product and great customer service that suits our needs. The implementation was incredibly smooth. Our rep, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, available, efficient, loyal to the brand, etc... She went above and beyond on all of her commitments, worked hard to keep us on track, and was available throughout all of implementation. Once we were in the product, I was concerned about not having an assigned Account Manager. But the customer service desk is well trained and a wealth of knowledge, so we have not needed an assigned account manager. Reports are incredibly easy to access, company metrics are incredibly easy to understand, the features provided solve all of our business needs, and employees enjoy using the product. Time off works well, the app is super helpful, the esign feature makes any HR project easier to complete, the approvals have kept all the correct parties in the loop. Onboarding has been a major improvement - new hires get to see their teammates before their first day, which new hires have loved! No glitches every time. So reliable. Lastly, they don't have contracts. They are a month-to-month service.

We wish there was more flexibility for integration, but I understand why they are choosy with their partnerships. We have to manually upload data into our payroll which has caused some errors. Also, the approvals aren't flexible. It's either all or nothing meaning - if a single participant involved in a multilevel workflow is out of the office, the entire approval is bypassed. I would like the flexibility to approve on the behalf of the absent individual while allowing the other participants to still play their part. Outside of that, we are very happy with the product.