Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur RealTime POS

Retail Point Of Sale Solutions for the Specialty Retailer, Private Cloud or Deploy on Premise - Two flexible options to choose from.

En savoir plus sur RealTime POS

8 avis affichés

Edan B.
General Manager ()

Great - friendly - Real time and simple to operate

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I highly recomend it,
its simple enough for a small business.
but at the same time fills the need
of a larger business as well.

Great - friendly - Real time and simple to operate

so far so good

Albert L.
Cashier (É.-U.)

Great Product!

As a cashier, what I liked the most about this product is when combined with a touch screen monitor, I am able to enter in my customer's order and print receipts very quickly. This lets me be more efficient at my job, and gives me more time to focus on other tasks such as answering calls and taking orders over the phone.

The product's interface is a little overwhelming at first, and can take some time to learn and get used to.

Nicholas M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Real Time PITA! This is difficult and will mess your numbers up.

3 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Their tech guys are willing to work with you but in our busiest month every time it broke, or lost license key, or double charged a customer or the totals don't match or add up properly on the statement is...We will get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the program team to fix it. Or Sorry about that. No solution offered. They did call back quickly when there was a issue but no long term solution to fix the issues.

I did at first for the service orders aspect. I liked that it produced service work orders. We are an automotive business so it was critical to have service orders and keep track of inventory.

It didn't add up to much.. To restrictive as to options. Their program team is 1 guy, 2 technicians, and maybe 1 sales guy. Small company that uses an answering service to look big. The program doesn't add numbers or on accounts properly and is a pain to fix. We may be a too big of a small business to use their software. It has endless possibilities but their functions work half the time and always seem broken.

Réponse de l'équipe de Realtime POS

il y a 5 mois

needed error corrections on applying payments to wrong accounts in AR, numerous times. We have many other clients both small and large using AR for many years in booking AR charges and applying payments to the right AR account. Client network also was very marginal with constant disconnections between the computers and main server.

Jenson B.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Run of the mill or cream of the crop

4 il y a 7 ans

I like the functionality, style, and execution. The fluid experience is unrivaled, despite a non-trivial learning curve.

The flexibility and customization options are restricted to specific paradigms, which do not always conform with our current priorities.

Amber H.
É.-U.
Mode et vêtements
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Really like the system. Easy to use.

I really like that I can call and talk to someone if I have questions. I was able to purchase the bundle and love it.

I don't like that when putting in new inventory, you have to go to more than one tab.

Matt S.
President ()
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I really didn't understand this product

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I really didn't understand this product. I tried it out and couldn't figure out how to apply it to my business. I've opted to go with a product that I understand better.

Shaun L.
Account Executive (É.-U.)

Decent POS

4 il y a 5 ans

Simple to use and ease of install. Receipts and all your order information goes directly to a universal system and has multiple receipt options.

Nothing to dislike about this product, there are a ton of different companies that do POS sales so you might be able to compare.

Alex W.
Vente en gros

Good and reliable

It is a very reliable system. I have experienced minimal problems.

It has some downtime, but that is to be expected. Nothing too much.