Avis clients sur Affinity Designer

En savoir plus sur Affinity Designer

Application de design graphique réactive pouvant être utilisée pour des projets d'interface.

En savoir plus sur Affinity Designer

Many tools/commands are similar but different. Deciding when to use Designer vs Photo is confusing.

Affinity Designer - Notes

Affinity Designer a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 408 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Affinity Designer ?

Allister
Allister
BIM Manager
Construction, 11-50 employés

Affinity Designer review

4,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Hugo
Marketing digital (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Affinity experience

5,0 il y a 3 mois

C'est un logiciel peu cher qui nécessite pas d'abonnementDe plus il est facile à prendre en main

N'est pas forcément intuitif pour un débutant mais avec des tutoriels on s'en sort très facilement

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support (Philippines)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés

Best Alternative for Adobe Illustrator

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I am very happy with this app because I can finally work on vectors and graphic designs without worrying about monthly fees. It is so cheap and powerful. This is definitely the best alternative for Adobe Illustrator.

I was an avid user of Adobe Illustrator before they changed into a subscription model. When I learned about Affinity Designer, I grabbed it immediately without second thoughts. It works great and has all the features and tools I need for my work and business. You just have to pay once and you get all future updates for life! Also, their mobile app comes free after your purchase. How cool is that? The app can be used on desktops and/or tablets. I have tried it on my iPad Pro and it's really fun to use, though I'd still prefer working on a computer. The price is so cheap and hard to beat. I will never look back after using this software for almost 5 years. I am now a fan and I highly recommend this app.

There is nothing to dislike with this software. I never had any issues or crashes so far. I love it!

Sebastian
Designer (Allemagne)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best value for price in the industry

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall a very good experience and after using it for a while i cannot go back to Adobe Illustrator.

It has a very competetive pricing for what it can do. It does not have a subscription model, which is very incommon nowadays. While it is still lacking behind on some features compared to others like Adobe Illustrator, it is catching up fast.

Some features that one is used to from Adobe Illustrator are missing. Hoping for the addition in a future update.

Simon
Freelance Designer and Web Developer (R.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Not fit for purpose

Commentaires : Not really a finished app I have been trying to integrate Affinity Designer into a professional workflow for a number of years now but I've come to the conclusion that it's just too painful and there is nothing to indicate that this will improve. Back when I first purchased this app the developers were promising a roadmap of future improvements which would bring it closer to some of the industry-standard vector apps out there. It's been two years now and not a single thing on that list has been implemented. The few updates which have come down the line have focused on things like the app icon. The developers have moved on to other projects, and it seems to me that for all intents and purposes, development on this software has been abandoned. I wouldn't wish to speculate if this software will even be supported in a few years. So we're left with an app which lacks some of the most fundamental vector editing tools. With the exception of skew, vectors cannot be distorted in any way (including perspective) and it even lacks a knife tool. These are tools which are actually provided by many free editors. Furthermore, many tools are very poorly implemented. Convert to curves produces hilariously unusable results and things like Offset Path simply don't exist. The developers themselves are notoriously unresponsive to please for further development. Since going cross-platform there have been many reports of Designer's instability and since the implementation of Apples Metal API

It's cheap, although it still remains less powerful that some free apps

Development seems to have ground to a halt on this app. Investing time and energy learning could be a waste of time as it may not be around in the future.

Pinar
Designer (Turquie)

My Preferred App For Vector Drawing

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Even though it has some restrictions, I love using Affinity Designer and use it instead of Illustrator about 90% of the time. I switch back to Illustrator only when I have something I can't achieve with Affinity Designer. But the app gets updates pretty regularly so I'm hoping that it will only get better and better with each update.

The interface felt so easy to handle, uncluttered, and user-friendly after Illustrator. Even though Affinity Designer lacked some features that Illustrator has, it became my favorite drawing app very quickly and is still after using it for more than a year daily.

I'm hoping that Affinity will introduce an image trace feature soon. This feature is not only important for tracing images (which I don't really do) but also for using some custom vector brushes. For example, I bought some lovely watercolor vector brushes for Affinity Designer from a website just to realize that what I draw with them in Affinity Designer doesn't become a real vector image. When I tried the Illustrator version of the same brushes in Illustrator, I could get true vector drawings. Then I realized how important image tracing actually is.

Kathryn
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Viable one-time-purchase option to get out of Adobe's subscription model

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have a one-person business where I design 2D files for laser cutting, as well as doing my own graphic design for packaging and promotional materials, photography, post-processing, etc. I am not a "power user" of Adobe CC or CS but I'm looking for something good at doing detailed vector artwork that doesn't feel like I'm back in the 1990s or something. I tested Affinity Designer on a project that I started in Adobe CS4, continued in Adobe CC; working on it in Affinity Designer was seamless.

I have worked on one project to test it during the trial period before purchasing. The vector editing features are very similar to Adobe Illustrator, but it's a one-time-purchase for this version and updates rather than a subscription model. I'm happy that I can use it on multiple computers for my own use, as I have both a home and a studio workstation. Because my workflow includes tracing over photos, I appreciate having a suite (Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher) where it's easy to go back and forth with photo editing. I also do my own product photos and print materials so this suite is just what I needed.

I have not tried to transfer files back and forth between workstations using Affinity and Adobe.

Mohammed
Researcher (Japon)
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés

Affinity Designer: A Powerful and Affordable Vector Graphics Editor

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Affinity Designer is a powerful and user-friendly vector graphics editor that offers a number of advantages for designers. It has a clean interface, a wide range of features, and excellent performance, making it a great tool for creating professional designs. However, it does have some limitations, including a lack of advanced features and limited compatibility with other software, which may be a drawback for some users.

The layout is clean and easy to navigate, which makes it easy for new users to get started and for experienced users to find the tools they need quickly. Additionally, the software includes a number of helpful tutorials and resources to help users learn the program.

The software is not as widely used as other vector graphics editors, such as Illustrator. This can be a problem for users who need to share their work with others or who need to work on projects with team members who are using different software. While Affinity Designer does support file import and export to formats like SVG and PDF, some users may still experience compatibility issues when working with other software.

Ayman
Ayman
Graphic Designer (Égypte)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

A Powerful Design Suite for Professional Quality Artwork

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Affinity Designer has been very positive. Especially since the program is in the field of design, which is my job field, so I can say that the program is easy to use and understand, and provides a wide range of tools for creating professional-quality artwork. Plus, Affinity Designer's nondestructive editing capabilities and wide selection of templates make it easy to quickly create professional-looking artwork. I found the program intuitive and powerful, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a solid design suite.

One of the things I liked most about Affinity Designer was its intuitive user interface. The software is easy to use and understand, and it provides a wide range of tools for creating professional-quality artwork. Additionally, Affinity Designer's non-destructive editing capabilities and wide range of templates make it easy to quickly create artwork with a professional look. Overall, I find Affinity Designer to be a smart graphic and updated and i highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful design suite.

One of the things I liked least about Affinity Designer is the lack of a built-in spell checker. Although the program comes with a spell checker, it does not come as part of the standard package and must be purchased separately. In addition, although the software may be easy to use, it is very difficult to learn for users who are not familiar with design software, and here I am talking about beginners. For these reasons, I believe that the program still needs to publish many educational explanations, and it is preferable that they be compact and simplified to make it easier for new users to find solutions to problems that they may encounter while designing using this program.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance (Guinée)
Design, 2-10 employés

Graphic design software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Software recommended for designers of all levels (beginner, intermediate, expert)

The tool supports almost any format of documents, images and vectors

Fortunately no problem during the use of the software with me

Jigar
Proprietor (Inde)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Affinity Designer best for designing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It has lot of amazing features but few features like text editing, Preview really helps and save lot of time to make the artwork more creative.

The software has mostly all the features which is needed to the Graphic designer and I could not find anything which is needed.

Sanoussy
Digital Content Manager (Burkina Faso)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

Affinity designer review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Affinity designer allows me to import clip art from my software

From its manipulation the interface is easy to use, because it has become very fast.

I did not have any inconveniences through this software

Director of Marketing (Taïwan)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Better than I expected

Commentaires : I saw ads for the Affinity suite in the past, but always dismissed them as one of those half-baked knock-offs of photoshop that like to rope you in with "free"trials that don't let you save your files or something. Turns out I was very wrong! Affinity Designer and Publisher are both legitimate and very good pieces of software. They are feature rich, have some innovative features that aren't seen in other software and have ongoing development with regular updates. Affinity Designer is quite intuitive, can do most things Illustrator can, can open and edit Illustrator files, so the transition was very smooth, with hardly any learning curve. Still had to google some to to figure out how certain operations were done in Designer that were different to Illustrator, and grapple with a few odd choices the devs made, over all I've been pretty pleased with Designer. Decided to transition from Illustrator because it didn't make sense for us to pay for the subscription model because we only need to use it several times a year for creating product labels, and starting and cancelling subscriptions constantly is just cumbersome. Plus we already have a Photoshop and Lightroom subscription. I tried to move from Illustrator to Inkscape in the past, but that was just impossible, Inkscape can't open Illustrator files properly (even PDFs) and lacks so many features that it wasn't possible to use for what I needed it.

Coming from Illustrator, it's very easy to adapt to, just minor differences in some workflows, but mostly it's intuitive. It can open and edit Illustrator files if they are pdf compatible, even deal with complex things like knockout groups correctly. It's also has some great ideas that I was pleasantly surprised by that made the workflow better and faster. Affinity devs listen to user feedback and regularly update their apps, so any features that it lacks it will probably get soon.

Lack of a good font manager, it just takes the fonts you have installed in your OS. No Google fonts integration or anything like Adobe Fonts, so if you're missing fonts you have to manually find them online and (buy or) download them the old-fashioned way. Some odd workflow choices, minor things that can slow you down. Like no native way to permanently reset the bounding box of an object after it has been rotated, they have a toggle that works for 1 operation and switches back to the (skewed or rotated) original. The align UI and the order of actions to chose what to align to what is strange and can waste time. Other minor things like that that I ran into, but all in all it works well and gets the job done.

Andréas
Owner/Developer (Suède)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

A great Vector Design Application

Commentaires : I love this software! I use it every day as a tool for vector design.

Affinity Designer (and it's sister applications) is application you really must love! The pricetag, the functionality, the support - it's all excellent.

The progress of making new functionality is slow and on Windows 10 the application is sometimes a bit buggy.

Emily
Business Owner/Graphic designer (É.-U.)

Absolutely Incredible

Commentaires : Affinity has hit every expectation and then some. Absolutely a dream come true and a great program. I love working with their design programs. I used their competitors programs but made the switch as soon as I saw how amazing it is.

Real-time changes during designing and editing. Ability to work in vector or raster in the same application. NO SUBSCRIPTIONS Convert files into anything you need even for other design programs of other brands. Quick exporting with a preview and many options. Works amazingly on tablets and desktops. Easy to download more brushes, typefaces, and anything else you need. Now integrated with copyright-free photo services like pixabay, pexles, and unsplash. Everything is fantastic and I cannot recommend this enough.

Doesn't like the corner tool at times. Wish Affinity had a cloud-like service that could download and keep files you're working on available when you switch devices.

Managing Member (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Product

Commentaires : My experience has been wonderful, I see some of the new AI-type features in CC, but for my purposes the Affinity can do 98% of everything I might have ever wanted from CC and for a much better, one-time price.

I use the full Affinity suite (Designer, Photo and Publisher) and am VERY pleased with each. The ability to create and edit files in one and seamlessly switch to the other (e.g. edit photo in Photo and switch over to Designer to do some curved text or other vector work and then switch back to Photo) is amazing, and quite a time saver. I create several print-ready images every month and used to pay a LOT more for CC, which started to become a burden. Switching to Affinity saves me a lot of money (and also time)

Not a complaint, but if this software could somehow use all of the thousands of Photoshop plugins and filters out there, it would be incredible.

Joshua
Musician | Online Tutor (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Brilliant Application - Incredible Brand!

Commentaires : My overall experience with the whole Affinity brand is supremely positive. Every aspect of their service: from the products they provide to the support, tutorials and workbooks they offer is of a supremely high standard. I'm incredibly excited to see how this brand evolves and will definitely be purchasing any product they add to their catalogue in the future.

Designer is an incredibly deep application that can satisfy just about everyone's demands for digital illustration. It has a phenomenal feature set and works on multiple devices, thus enabling the user to maximize their output and enhance their workflow. The accompanying Workbook is a brilliant way to familiarize the user to the capabilities of the software, and as the only viable alternative to Adobe Illustrator, anyone making the transition will feel right at home - you can even open up your Illustrator projects in Designer! Another great function is the seamless integration with Affinity's other applications - Publisher and Photo. I have only scratched the surface of this application but am astonished at what can be achieved. I can't recommend it highly enough and think that there is nothing on the market than can compete at this price range. Five stars! 🏆

Since making the transition from Illustrator, I've honestly not looked back once. There is nothing in my workflow that Designer isn't capable of performing. As such, I have no cons and can't think of any reason not explore Designer and its capabilities.

Connor
Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

It's not Illustrator, but it'll do

Commentaires : It gets the job done. That's probably the best thing I can say about it. It gets the job done, but I trudge through every moment of the job.

It's surprisingly fully-featured for the price. Once you know what you're doing, it can accomplish just about any task you'd use Illustrator (the industry standard) for.

The workflows are just ... Annoying. Maybe it's because I'm coming from Illustrator, where everything feels effortless, but it feels like every aspect of Affinity Designer was made unnecessarily complicated. Using the program makes me want to pull my hair out, because I know how much quicker and easier and just ... More "common sense" the process would be in Illustrator. Also, and this is a big one: Most stock vector files are completely useless in Affinity Designer. If there's any degree of complexity (meaning more than one shape), it's going to be an absolute disaster to work with in Designer.

Sales (Canada)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Full power of creativity for and decent price

Commentaires : Overall I can designs faster in this software than Illustrator, finally I can work with something similar to inkscape that can work with CMYK but this one is faster than both adobe and free products, I think is the best bang for your buck for working with vectors.

- You can create and handle CMYK documents. - The user interface is extremely simple which makes it easy to pick up and learn it. - You can save files on different drives and you are capable of performing live updates on the storage file. - You have the option to generate procedural vectors and self created as well. - The effects and alterations on your designs are extremely fast, the refreshing is really quick no wasting time. - When working with vectors you can see the direct result of your design in vector mode on a split view mode before exporting as raster image. - Amazing brush control and customization. - Automatically create a color pallet form an existing document. - You can create multiple symmetry points to create outstanding designs in a breeze. - The history is not deleted your history is saved all the way, so you can go back in your design. - It works flawlessly in the iPad and you have as much control as the desktop version. - You can works with multiple Art boards. - I has photo shop most distinctive tools built in so you can remove backgrounds of images without using another software. - It has designer constrains to help you visualize your design on different devices. - Is extremely affordable price point is $69 one license with updates and $27.99 for iPad.

- You do not have the access to all of the Adobe programs like Premiere, Dream weaver, After effects, etc. - The tools it has are not as convenient as the shape builder form the competitor.

Luz
Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Affinity - Best of both worlds

Commentaires : I been using the Affinity suite (Designer, Photo, Publisher) for months now and strongly feel that this is a great investment for the money (one time purchase).
All my (basic) design needs have been met so far. I've seen examples of other projects done with the suite and it is a very powerful contender to Adobe.

Affinity Designer is a very cost effective solution vs Adobe Illustrator. I love that it has all the features I need (and more). It is easy to use (if you know Illustrator or other design software), the brushes are helpful. I regularly use it to create/edit icons, and designs for my books. I am not a professional designer, so for me it has been a great tool.

Some times it feels as if there are too many options. This comes with the package of not being a basic Design software (which is good actually). This is not a fault of the software, but lack of knowledge on my part.

Leighton
Leighton
Graphic Designer (Canada)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Excellent alternative to Adobe Illustrator

Commentaires : With the exception of a few missing features and performance issues that would be nice to have, the experience has been excellent.

Affinity Designer is very affordable alternative that does most things as well as Adobe Illustrator (and a few things it does even better!) The UI is actually more intuitive than Illustrator in most ways, and those who come from Photoshop or Illustrator will have absolutely no problems adjusting to it. Affinity Designer is perfect for UI design, and illustration.

Unfortunately Affinity Designer is missing some of the more advanced features available in Illustrator, though none of these will be a deal-breaker for most users. The Affinity suite of apps also seems to have some (mostly non-critical) issues with memory management. Complex files can cause the software to become rather sluggish even on high-end computers. Adobe Illustrator is not immune to this, but this seems to happen with less complex files with Affinity Designer.

Graham
Self Employed (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Astounding quality applications at a great price point!

Commentaires : After using Adobe products for years, I switched to Affinity products. Initially it was cost driven, but once I tried it I loved it. I was able to open all my Adobe formats, but it all ran faster, and cleaner.
It takes patience however! When you're used to the Adobe solutions, you spend quite a bit of time trying to figure out the equal option. However when you do, it is almost always there, and sometimes in a better way!

Its quality: I have bought all the software that Affinity offers, I didn't necessarily need it, but I didn't want to miss out! The software is well designed and created. It is very responsive and fulfills pretty much every need. Compatibility: I appreciate the fact that Affinity software can open so many different formats in their respective areas. Being able to open and edit a PDF in publisher is a breeze. Support: Support is faultless for me so far. The price: To be able to buy and own the software without a subscription is great. Its price is great when compared to its competition and its functionality matches and exceeds even the largest competitor in my opinion. MAC/Windows: It works on both platforms.

Complexity: Not really a con, but there are some complex items. The software does provide some very deep options for what you're trying to do. Once I google how to achieve something its a breeze after that. Not enough products: Its like a delicious chocolate bar, you can never get enough :) I look forward to what else this team produces.

Sean
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Superior to Adobe Illustrator in just about every way

Commentaires : Affinity Designer is not just an alternative to Adobe Illustrator. In my opinion it is a superior competitor and does so without the onerous subscription model forced on Adobe users.

I've been using Affinity Photo, Designer and now Publisher for years. I have consistently found their products to be far superior to the alternatives from Adobe in terms of performance, UI and the tools available. Given that they were originally designed specifically for the Mac, their performance and usability has always outstripped Adobe.

There aren't any real cons to Designer. The only criticism I have of the overall creative suite from Affinity is that there is, as of now, no solution similar to Lightroom. The main focus of my business is photography, so being able to organize and make basic adjustments would be wonderful.

Web Designer (Japon)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent graphics design tool, Illustrator alternative!

Commentaires : Absolute pleasure! I couldn't afford the Adobe package but now I have Affinity Designer and Photo and it more than meets all my needs for website graphics and photo editing and design.

So much cheaper than Illustrator / Photoshop and packs all the features I need. Easy to use, easy to learn. Many tutorials from Affinity as well as other skilled users. Use it for simple projects or very in-depth. Replace expensive and subscription services with this one-time very reasonably priced vector graphics software. They also have an iPad app that is just as powerful and neither suck up resources!

If you are very used other software like Illustrator, it will take some time to adjust at first. You may have to find different ways to do the same task in Designer, but it is just a quick look-up away from learning.

Graphic Designer (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Intuitive vector design tool

Commentaires : I found really useful when designing different size ads, since you can have your different size artboards and create symbols, that way every time I needed to change something I could just edit the symbol instead of changing every ad, it really saved us a lot of time at work.

Definitely the best tool for vector design, the zoom in is infinite, you can have multiple artboards and layers and with Pixel Persona you can have a little of both worlds and do basic image edit. It is really great that you don't need a subscription.

It can be a little difficult at first, if you learned on a different tool, but once you get used to it you'll love it. I only wish there was a LiveTrace tool, but you can manage without it.

Ronald
Ronald
Digital Media Coordinator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Affinity Designer for the win!!!!!!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Affinity Designer has been great for vector graphics designing for print and digital. With the seamless integration between Designer, Photo, & Publisher our materials look much cleaner.

What do I like most about Affinity Designer? EVERYTHING!!! This software replaced an older version of Adobe Suite Desktop. No subscription plan and excellent updates were among the winning reason to switch.

If I had to pick something to not like, it would be that some of my presets and LUT functions could not be imported into Affinity. I do run into some minor issues with layers when importing AI files.