Avis clients sur Mailchimp

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Mailchimp

MailChimp vous donne les outils marketing nécessaires pour être vous-même sur une plus grande scène.

En savoir plus sur Mailchimp

13 530 avis affichés

Emilie R.
Infographiste et intégrateur web
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2020

"Très utile et fonctionnel"

Commentaires: J'utilise Mailchimp avec certains de mes clients. Une fois intégré, ils sont capables de créer facilement des emailing.

Avantages: Mailchimp permet à mes clients d'envoyer très facilement des campagnes emailing. L'implémentation est rapide est assez simple. Mailchimp est très complet, je recommande.

Inconvénients: Je n'ai pas de point négatif à lister. Mailchimp évolue très bien avec le temps. La documentation nous aide toujours si besoin.

• Publié le 15/09/2020
Samoud M.
Web developper
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"bon service"

Avantages: Un très bon service simple et efficace.
Les statistiques sont variés
Un plan gratuit avec 2000 contacts très intéressant.
La segmentation aussi est intéressante

Inconvénients: Les tarifs des offres sont un peu cher pour les petits entreprises

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Jeff K.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"A great platform that keeps growing to suit our needs"

Commentaires: It simplifies what could be a complicated aspect of business - email marketing & drip campaigns. Highly recommend this software to anybody who wants a flexible, easy, and robust solution but does not want to have email marketing tied to a specific umbrella-style CRM! We have a separate CRM Mailchimp, as you can probably tell.

Avantages: The ease of use and deliverability of our email newsletters was why we chose Mailchimp many years ago as our go-to email newsletter and ongoing engagement platform. The new functionalities added over the years such as agency delegation from client accounts, better segmenting targets within a list, ability to re-hit those who didn't open a campaign, the better-flowing automations (drip campaigns) are great - it's all easy to use & understand and are great improvements we utilize more and more every year.

Inconvénients: Implementing a custom template and the HTML code was painful - but then, that's the case with any email template design with custom code so I cannot even fault Mailchimp for it. Perhaps they could have had more dynamic layouts for desktop & mobile friendly newsletters right off the bat. The early templates were quite hideous and we'd buy theme from Themeforest, brand/re-skin and upload the assets.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
Lisandro R.
Head of Marketing
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/10/2019

"Mailchimp is behind the competition"

Commentaires: MailChimp came as a free alternative to our email list when things got ugly in our business. We could say it saved our subscribers list (and business). Even though things have got better, we still use it for certain campaigns where MailChimp shines. Being it a free alternative, we cannot complain. But we wished it was easier to use and had more features (if so, we would easily go for the paid plan).

Avantages: I liked the templates a lot. They are beautiful and well done. Very useful if you are into template use. Also, the free plan saved our business when we were out of money. It got all the basics for a business just getting started. Finally, the brand is beautiful. The UI is beautiful.

Inconvénients: It's frustrating to use. The user experience is, I would say, quirky. It's really hard to find an option/feature. A lot of them are hidden in places that don't make sense. For example, I was looking for the landing page editor, I could find the landing page REPORTS under REPORTS but no editor at all. I gave up. The metrics it tracks are very limited compared to the competition that delivers way more useful and detailed metrics overall. Also, it lacks some of the most useful features like a robust tag system and marketing automation.

• Publié le 27/10/2019
Kenyon C.
Creative manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"Don't Sleep on the Monkey, its Bananas!!!"

Commentaires: We are able to reach more customers with less legwork We were also able to change how people view our company as a whole. Mail chimp makes our 5 to 10 person group seem like and Army.

Avantages: Mail Chimp is very flexible and gives you a wide variety of easily customizable options. I use it for everything from Turkey Drives and fundraiser registrations to Album release contests. I hired 2 new people that have almost no graphic design experience and they were both able to learn the platform in a short time and implement what they knew in a real-world environment. Furthermore. The templates aren't cookie-cutter and are easily customizable. They update someone signs up for your product or offer. Its a low key way to get alot more customers and sell alot more products without texting 100 people1 at a time. in the end its definitely worth trying out

Inconvénients: I wish Mail chimp had a desktop app that was downloadable and cloud-connected. I also wish that you could integrate it with other software like Google Drive or other Cloud-based services.

• Publié le 25/11/2019
Alekhya V.
Digital Marketer and Business Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

""Best way to outreach your business to numerous clients in a single click""

Commentaires: It's a time saving boon as per my view as I can easily send bulk mails in a single click with no more heavy work. Mailchimp made my weekly tasks easier by making my business contacts closer to me as I was able to quickly establish a business relation with my clients through scheduled and follow up emails regularly which I personally feel so beneficial to my business development.

Avantages: It's great that eye catchy banners and images can be designed as per our imagination for my email posts, social media boosting etc. I can use this tool to easily show my design creativity using the creative assistant of the content studio. It allows an admin to carry a scheduled management of bulk emailing to ample of customers which is also the best part of this tool usage where in businesses can be contated through a single click automated email marketing tool.

Inconvénients: The only feature that always worried me is the bulk email marketing function, where when i sent bulk emails at the same time sometimes the receivers mail box would consider my mail as spam or bot due to the same content inscribed in the mail. If this feature could be overcomed I can surely say that mailchimp is the best automated email marketing tool in the current era.

• Publié le 15/10/2020
Evelyn S.
Audiovisual Producer
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/11/2020

"Best option for mailing automatization"

Commentaires: I started using Mailchimp a few years ago for my wedding photography business, we were two users and found it very easy to work both on the software, plan marketing campaigns, client following mail and newsletters, it let us know if the mails were open with a certain time and if not we were given the option to resend them. Now I'm also using mailchimp for my personal blog and it makes the process very easy as I have my subscribers list already there and I just add up while it grows.

Avantages: Mailchimp is very easy to use and has a free option for freelance or people starting their business or community. I tried other mailing software but mailchimp is the one that gives more options on free and starter account. It offers segmentation options, automatization and what I love the most are the templates for any kind of mailing campaign. It helps a lot with newsletter to easily send them, track the reading and opening and growing the subscribers.

Inconvénients: It is easy to use but not so intuitive in the beginning, it takes a little bit of time to understand the interface and how it works. The mobile app do not offer a lot of options, yet is a very nice mailing option.

• Publié le 08/11/2020
Unenabasi godwin E.
Managing Director
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2020

"Powerful Email and Landing Page Tool"

Commentaires: MailChimp is simple amazing. The tool has helped our business to grow and email list. With targeted emails, we've bee able to automate important emails to drive customer relationships. The software helps us to interact with prospects, showcase our products and drive sales.

Avantages: MailChimp's email builder is easy to use. You can easily create compelling, beautiful and branded emails. With this software, companies can increase audience engagement with email newsletters, campaigns and landing pages. Whether you are just learning the ropes or you are a pro, MailChimp will guide you through every single step. You can select an existing template to create emails or create signup forms. The beautiful thing about MailChimp is that they have a free plan. MailChimp is suitable for marketers that want to Drive software downloads or product product sales
Promote new or rebranded product.
Welcome new subscribers

Inconvénients: If you decide to start with the free plan, you will get limited support and you can do one-step automation.

• Publié le 09/09/2020
Manager, People & Possibilities
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"Solid Software, Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Mailchimp is a great tool for all kinds of teams. I use Mailchimp for marketing to external customers and potential customers, as well as for internal email communications. I like how easy it is to create emails that look good and make an impact.

Avantages: Mailchimp is easy to use, for the most part. It's easy to set up campaigns, create segmented lists, and review analytics for each campaign you send. I also like that there is a free version for users who are not quite ready to pay for email marketing. However, when you do start paying and upgrade to a different plan you immediately notice the difference because there is a lot more functionality in their paid plans.

Inconvénients: I am still having some difficulty creating automated campaigns based on segments. I wish they provided more video based documentation as well, so they can walk you through scenarios step-by-step. There are a lot of great external resources though, which have helped as I run into issues.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Jennifer A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Easy, Affordable Mailing List Management"

Commentaires: Mailchimp makes managing my business email list easy so I can reach my clients effectively.

Avantages: I began using Mailchimp a few years ago because the tedium of building emails was overwhelming. I needed a simile template that could easily be edited to suit my needs. Mailchimp makes it easy for me to keep my clients aware of what is happening as well as helping me to make sure that my emails are getting to people who will actually read them. I am able to archive unsubscribed users and keep track of opens, click links and more.

Inconvénients: The mobile app isn't as functional as I would like it to be. I have to have two apps in order to effectively manage emails and campaigns. I also wish that the free use extended beyond 2000 emails.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Lisa S.
Financial Representative
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"User friendly email platform"

Commentaires: Overall I have found Mailchimp to be user friendly and intuitive.

Avantages: I really like that I was able to import my current distribution list to the platform. I can also easily create customized marketing and introductory pieces.

Inconvénients: I wish that I had known prior to importing my client list that I could select which categories I wanted to bring in. Since I did not, I spent quite a bit of time creating an excel sheet based on the example shown in the upload box.

• Publié le 28/07/2020
Pablo G.
Marketing Digital y Planificación de Medios
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 03/09/2020

"Bueno y con buen alcance gratuito"

Avantages: La cantidad de funcionalidades gratuitas, la interfaz nueva es más amigable que la anterior

Inconvénients: La versión paga es muy cara comparada a lo que se puede hacer con la gratuita

• Publié le 03/09/2020
Avash K.
WordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"One of the Best Email Marketing Software"

Commentaires: Mailchimp has helped my business in a significant way. I can create, schedule and send professional emails to hundreds of clients in my contact list in just a few clicks. Being able to choose and edit well-designed templates is a feature that I like very much. Although it wasn't very easy to determine how to work around with Mailchimp at first, with experience - it's not that hard to use it. I have also started using Mailchimp in my personal blog to send emails to potential clients and I am enjoying it. I highly recommend Mailchimp to anyone looking for High-Quality Email Marketing Software.

Avantages: I feel lucky that I got a .com domain name and their website builder for free for 5 years in an offer - and obviously, this is the thing that I like most about Mailchimp. Aside from that, I need to send monthly newsletters and other sorts of emails and I used Mailchimp to make the work easy. Mailchimp offers various customizable options and also offers well-designed templates that I can choose and edit - which makes our work very easy. While I started using Mailchimp just to send newsletters, I have been enjoying other features too.

Inconvénients: In my view, the User Interface (UI) of Mailchimp isn't very good. Exploring Mailchimp was confusing to me when I just started using it. Some features are hidden and it's not easy to make sense of that pressing 'a' button does. I think the User Interface(UI) can definitely be improved. Apart from that, the mobile app of Mailchimp doesn't offer many features which is not a big problem for me as I do most of my work in PC. However, I prefer to have more features available directly in a mobile app.

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Peter M.
CEO, owner
Musique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"Super-Appealing. Informative. Eclectic."

Commentaires: It’s my vehicle for marketing. I can communicate everything I need in one letter to lots of people. I switched to another product because it was connected with my website, but their newsletter features were too difficult for me to learn. I dropped them and demanded my money back. Mail Chimp is the way to go.

Avantages: If I can use it, ANYONE can use it! Seriously! I am a music guy with a growing music school. I don’t read directions. Mail Chimp is very intuitive. I can gather all sorts of related information in one attractive newsletter for all my clients, instructors, performers, performances, and theater staff. It allows everyone to see what’s going on, find out more about one or all items, and it’s presented in a way that doesn’t cram a million words and pics into one page.

Inconvénients: Mail Chimp has added tons of features since I started. Along with the added features, the price went up. I only use the newsletter feature but Mail Chimp offers website creation which I’m considering switching to.

• Publié le 05/11/2020
Stephanie C.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"A Great Solution to Email Marketing that's Getting Better"

Commentaires: My experience has been great and consistently delivers for over 20 years now as I work in email marketing on a daily basis. I've brought many new customers to them over the years by recommending them to my own clients. I have that much confidence in the reliability and usability of Mailchimp.

Avantages: I've been working in email marketing for over 20 years at this point. I discovered Mailchimp early on during that time and have been using it every since. I have clients that were using other systems before working with me. Most are cumbersome and offered little in the way of being able to design stunning emails that captured attention in the inbox. Plus, Mailchimp's deliverability rate has never been matched. As times have changed, and so has email marketing, Mailchimp continues investing in their platform to make the work of email marketing more integrated into other platforms like social media, eCommerce and more systems. They've added features that have helped make my job more of a one-system stop which has been a positive impact on my workflow. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Inconvénients: As they are investing in the platform, there have been many usability and design changes that have come with these improvements. As a user, that can add frustrations. The dashboard and menus can literally be completely changed on you from one day to the next. It's annoying, but it's bearable. And I think they may be almost done with these complete redesigns in adding functionality to their system.

• Publié le 23/10/2020
Ben E.
Director of Communications
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 01/09/2020

"A User-Friendly, Cost-Effective Choice"

Commentaires: I'm extremely satisfied with MailChimp and I know our company has benefited from it. We're saving money every year while also exceeding the quality we were previously accustomed to.

Avantages: When I started at my company, they were using a different email management platform. At the expiration of our contract, I shopped other options and was familiar with MailChimp from use at a previous company. It was, without a doubt, the standout choice. The price, user-friendly interface, and no contract made it leaps and bounds above other options.

Inconvénients: With other email platforms, it usually involved signing a contract or creating some kind of time obligation. As such, I was accustomed to being assigned a day-to-day contact or point person for any of my concerns, questions, etc.
With MailChimp, actually speaking to someone without already having an account seemed next to impossible. I think having someone to speak to when setting up a new account would have been nice to make sure we were covering all the bases and starting off on the right foot. That said, they do have support forums that have tons of information, if you're up to reading for an extended period of time.

• Publié le 01/09/2020
Jonathan W.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"Robust feature set, but overly expensive for startups and developers"

Commentaires: Overall, Mailchimp is still one of the best mailing list providers out there. Its broad feature set and ease of use are an amazing help to a new company just getting started. If you're not looking for custom integration or transactional emails, this product is one of the best.

Avantages: This is probably the easiest mailing list platform out there. It takes minutes to set up your account and get started sending emails to a list. For developers, the Mailchimp API is a dream. It's incredibly well documented and there are dozens of integrations already built in almost every platform and language to make integration into your software even easier. Contact management is simple with access to things like custom fields in a user's profile. Groups and segments are also easy to manage, though it can be confusing at first since there are multiple ways to segment an audience. There's also an option to do transactional emails through mandrill...but this actually turns out to be an issue when you look at the cost.

Inconvénients: The cost of the product is its main issue. For starters, Mailchimp recently changed its cost structure to include unsubscribed customers as part of the total customers you pay for. That means for a small company with a low customer adoption rate, you either end up spending way more than you want for a small list, or you have to spend way too much time pruning your list constantly to save money. It's a huge waste of time and/or money. The second main issue, and actually the larger issue to me as a developer, is the cost of sending transactional emails. If you want to send your customers a password reset email or a account verification email (both very common in almost all applications) you have to have a paid account AND you have to pay for a chunk of transactional emails. It ends up costing a small company over $30/mth just to send password reset emails through Mailchimp. The cost makes more sense at scale, but this software seems built to get the small guys started. It's really a deal breaker for me.

• Publié le 24/08/2020
Eranga M.
IT Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"Mailchimp Review"

Commentaires: According to my opinion, the overall experience with Mailchimp is great. If they can resolve above issue I think this application will more great.

Avantages: In Mailchimp, they offer 2000 free mail sending capacity for beginners. It helps a lot who newly entire to the marketing carrier. Because of those, more people attracting to the Mailchimp and they continue with payments afterwards. And Mailchimp has the amazing inbuilt facility to design our customized email campaign template manually which other Softwares may not offer. That also attract people to use this application.

Inconvénients: Mailchimp disables the import facility once they detected the high bounce rate from the audience. In that case, people cannot import more emails to the current audience without using manual email adding. Because of that, there is a trend that people show less continuing. So as a solution, if Mailchimp can add a mail verifier part first and add the good once to the audience I think it will help to the users and user may lead to continue without left.

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Javier S.
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"A must-have to mail marketing"

Commentaires: The overall experience using this tool is fantastic, I've been using for last 7 years in many clients with small database below 2000 clients (there is even a free plan with advertising) to really big campaigns to near 500000 customers and the functionality has been always nearly perfect and with great delivery times

Avantages: Mailchimp is a really complete solutions to email marketing. It can be used for a wide range of users, from the most basic use with only text messages; their awesome and really easy-of-use templates; your own HTML messages; to own written templates using their facilities to fill user data in order to customize the message content.
The automatization functionality are really helpful to construct a robust marketing campaign offering the possibility to send a series of messages like welcome, iinformation, birthday gifts, to even, an most interesting to monetize, recover lost carts, get product feedback, opinions, etc
The analytical part is interesting because you can see inside the platform the deliverity, opening, clicking... in an easy way. Also you can use your own tracking platform to see result in your analytical platform as i.e. google analytics
The integrations is really simple and can be made manually using its API or you can use any of the plugins to connect with main web platforms as woocommerce, prestashop to even zapier so you can expand even more their automation capabilities

Inconvénients: There are a few things i don't like from mailchimp service, probably the biggest will be the segmentations capabilities: You can organize your users in list and in order to refine which one should receive one mail, you must add basic queries based in things like "has/hasn't opened last X previous messages", their gender and age (if you don't have this data it tries to interfere from user interactions), state, likes, etc, but you can only use 5 of them so if you have a really big database it can be insufficient and must duplicate some campaigns to sucessive refinining in order to get you desired audience.
The other black point could be price if you have a big list (or even worse if any of your customers are in many list because then its counted as many times as lists its included). For really big customers I prefer active Campaign due to the pricing and better automation options.

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Senior Business Partnerships Associate
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2020

"It's ubiquitous because it's pretty good at sending emails"

Commentaires: I like Mailchimp's corporate social responsibility, I've had a good experience the one time I called their customer service, and it's pretty bug-free for the most part. I don't think it is the future of communication, so I'll be curious to see how the product evolves, but we're sticking to it for now at my work.

Avantages: I appreciate that Mailchimp has the functionality to build an email based on templates, or based on HTML. I find it easy to import email addresses as needed, I think there's a healthy emphasis on preventing spam, and I like the tagging and group features. I also like the demographics that it displays, the emphasis on A/B testing, and the predictions about the best time at which to send the email. I have very rarely made mistakes in my sends, and that I can attribute to the great testing features.

Inconvénients: I wish it weren't so challenging to navigate between sections for multivariate emails and the old version of the website. I have run into issues setting up automated series such as for a welcome series of emails. I wish it were easier to export the data I myself put into Mailchimp without having administrator status. Finally, I dislike being warned about the possible cost of importing new data every time I do so, as that's not my responsibility to worry about in my role. Instead, I want to be celebrating our list growth!

• Publié le 15/07/2020
Feyisayo E.
Freelancer
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Mailchimp Makes Email Marketing Easy"

Commentaires: My experience has been generally great. I have not regrets using mailchimp

Avantages: 1. I have been using Mailchimp for more than 3 years and I got glued to it the first time because of the free and cheap essential plan they offer. 2. Mailchimp is easy to us even for a newbies. I never needed to read up before I started using mailchimp 3. Trying to get the right template for every campaign can be tasking but that doesnt have to be so with mailchimp. There are more than enough templates to choose from for every campaign I sent. 4. I enjoyed the multiple integration feature in mailchimp. I can integrate it with almost any app online today.

Inconvénients: The customer support should be improved on. A quick response to customer support ticket will make using mailchip easier. It is frustrating to wait in a long ticket queue to get response to an urgent client need.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Noah eric L.
Marketing Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2020

"Excellent marketing system, total control of the platform and campaigns."

Commentaires: The tool has been very good for my work as it has allowed us to meet very important objectives for us in the area of marketing, its great performance is what makes it ideal for meeting all our needs and personally is what I love most about this excellent software.

Avantages: Mailchimp is a marketing tool that I have used for a long time and I know it well, the platform is ideal for any kind of company that wants to market with agility, the software allows its users to have a very pronounced growth in a very short period of time which is something very good that offers very few platforms and mailchimp is one of them, Personally I must say that I have placed all my trust in this tool because it allows me to make campaigns with high strength and very good designs, its interface is very practical to work because it shows all its functions easily which allows a very large performance to users when working, offers different templates that are very good to use in different campaigns, in general it is a tool with a great performance with high profitability for people who buy it.

Inconvénients: Milchimp currently requires very few improvements to perfect its operation, the one I would like to see most improved so that it doesn't have limitations is its drag-and-drop option as there are occasions when it limits movement in designs and this is something that has prevented me from editing my designs to my liking on many occasions. This is the only complaint I have with this software so far and I hope my opinion will be taken into account for future improvements.

• Publié le 16/04/2020
Ankit P.
Co-Founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Simple, Easy to Use and Fast Implementation"

Commentaires: Overall, I have been a happy customer with Mailchimp for the last 4 years. As a company, we have moved all the marketing communication to Mailchimp. Everyday, we just feel we are just getting started.

Avantages: Simple, Easy to use user interface for the software wherein I could customize the emails that go out whenever any event takes place on the website. The integrations with other apps was mind blowing as it helped us to minimize our task. The analytics in Mailchimp are a blessing to us as it helps in targeting the right audience at the right time.

Inconvénients: The free tier plan was very less for a company like ours as we wanted to be sure about it completely before finally implementing it. Due to high email bounces, the marketing automation companies are very strict on the bounce rates and they just block your account instantly.

Ester D.
Marketing Manager
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great tool for email blasts, you will need some training"

Commentaires: MailChimp has been a perfect solution to manage all our email communications with our subscribers and customers. Our team handles 3 different brands with 20 000+ subscribers and the customizable email templates, user-friendly interface lets us be very efficient and creative, it's fun!

Avantages: I have been using MailChimp 5+ years throughout multiple jobs. It is a great platform with a huge base of supporting articles and videos - which you will need once you have a few thousand subscribers. I am currently managing a 20 000+ subscriber base and at that level, MailChimp offers great categorization options. I can assign email addresses to different tags so it is very easy to create campaigns for targeted groups. Security is very important to us, MailChimp offers a two-step verification option when you log in to keep your account safe. The dashboard is very user friendly, you can see all your recent email campaigns, their status (draft, sent) the open and click-through rate right off the main dashboard. MailChimp offers great analytics too. If you have the tracking code set up and you are an e-commerce store, you can see how many orders you received from the email blast, the average order revenue, and total revenue. When you first sign up with MailChimp it will ask about your industry - make sure to fill it out with the right information because MailChimp offers campaign benchmarking too. You can see how your current campaign performed compared to your previous campaigns and your peers'. You can connect your social media channels to MailChimp and automatically post your email blast to your social channels, which can save a lot of time. Their search function is very smart, you can search for keywords throughout years and years of email blasts or subscribers.

Inconvénients: Although it is easy to import and export subscribers it would be nice to have a bulk edit option where you can assign email addresses to categories, tags etc. When I send a test email before the final release for my team to review, it often lands in the junk folder.

Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"A great software at exorbitant prices"

Commentaires: Actual use of the software, I've had a pretty great experience. Some areas a little more difficult to navigate, but it's nothing a quick check of the help FAQ or Google can't fix. I've never had any issues with deliverability, and the reporting features work great. I just wouldn't pay for it after I get past the free plan.

Avantages: MailChimp is pretty easy to use as mailing software goes. It's fairly simple to set up, and managing your contact list is fairly intuitive. The software takes care of all the hard work indentifying emails that don't work or have bounced. You can segment out certain groups and tag different people so that you're able to send emails only to certain people for specific campaigns. This helps you keep emails targeted. For example, if I want to send a newsletter to only commercial clients, I tag them with the "commercial" tag and then choose to send only to those tagged recipients.

Inconvénients: Two things. Advanced features and pricing. With advanced features, it was incredibly difficult to setup for sign-up forms. Some of the more advanced features are hidden deep in linking trees and aren't easy to find. I almost always had to rely on Google to tell me where to go and what to do. Compare this to somewhere like MailerLite that's really easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. As regards to pricing, the free plan for MailChimp is one of the best, allowing up to 2,000 subscribers before you have to pay, but after that they gouge you ridiculously so. Compared to other mailing software, MailChimp is highway robbery.

• Publié le 14/04/2020