En savoir plus sur SigmaXL

Un complément Excel puissant, mais facile à utiliser, qui vous permettra de mesurer, d'analyser, d'améliorer et de contrôler vos processus.

En savoir plus sur SigmaXL

I have had difficulty importing data files... that may be an operator issue and not software.

SigmaXL - Notes

4,9

SigmaXL a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 31 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SigmaXL ?

Stephanie H.
Managing Director (É.-U.)

Great product, great service

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I truly appreciate SigmaXL's level of service. They are so knowledgeable and their response times are exceptional. Great company to work with!

I love that SigmaXL is compatible for Mac. Many of our Green Belt and Black Belt students are mac users. I also like how it is an add-on to Excel, it makes it easily accessible for analyzing exported data. I use it all the time.

While I like the Control Chart selection tool, I wish that the selection tool expanded to include other types of tools.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review Stephanie.

Joe D.
Owner (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Very Versatile

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Its great - really easy to use and some really useful analysis and ways of presenting data . Its a value and affordable. When a company needs to buy many seats for greenbelts and blackbelts - this is a Quality product !.

Its versatile. I have used SigmaXl for anything from Six Sigma to Statistical analysis for court depositions. Its easy to use and you can explain the results easily to laymen even a judge ! The value of this product as compared to the big names (you know who I mean) is exceptional. When your teaching six sigma, its very straight forward to use so you can focus on interpretation and not how to do it.

The graphics are not really sexy think the big names, but this is a little thing. Its more about resutls and ease of interpretation than anything else. I can take the results and make a management presentation that looks sexy for the bean counters and idiots in upper management.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the awesome review, Joe! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that SigmaXL works for you.

Nasser A.
Quality Advisor (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Good value for money

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Performed a lot of graphical visualization with the tool and process capability analysis. I found it to be great value for the money. Slick integration with excel. Great for beginners who are looking to apply Green Belt and problem solving tools/knowledge. It does need an update to the graph outputs - look to be very 90's excel. As well would be good to build in some recommended wizards to help users select the best analysis tools for the type of data and analysis to perform.

Good templates that are easy to choose from. Selection from DMAIC or Types of Stats approach is a good set up. Great customer service reps who are very quick to reply and troubleshoot. Great price point. Easily integrated with Excel so that auto opens with my MS excel. Lot's of statistical analysis options. Tutorials are ok

The outputs need an update - look to be from old excel versions. Need better visualizations that are more integrated with the data. Would be good to have a built in wizard to recommend visualization and analysis tools. The videos were a hit and miss. Some were excellent and they walked through step by step. Others were too short and left a lot open to interpret. Came down to the instructor. Thanks.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nasser, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We appreciate your feedback about the online videos and wanted to let you know that we are in the process of updating them. You can view the new videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SigmaXLinc Also, Statistical and Graphical Tools Selection Guides are being added to SigmaXL V9, scheduled for release in 2020.

Ken C.
Sr. Director, Business Process Management (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

An Excellent Product

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : SigmaXL is used exclusively for all Performance Improvement and Six Sigma activities

I have been using SigmaXL (and using it for all Black Belt and Green Belt classes) since 2003. It supports all of my needs and does not require the extensive training that MiniTab does. Also, it's a great value, much less expensive than MiniTab. Every single person I buy SigmaXL for loves it.

Nothing. SigmaXL has everything I need, including exceptional customer support

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ken, the team here are SigmaXL is thrilled to read such a great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Jessie R.
Master Black Belt & Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Stats software that is easy to understand and use!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Data analysis for root cause determination is main thing using ANOVA and Pareto

The software is easy to understand and use. Not a lot of extra steps or info needed to get to the end chart or analysis

Some of the graphics where on the simpler looking side like box plot. This is little on forecasting - seasonality modeling and Chi-Square

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jessie, Thank you for the great review. Our next major release, SigmaXL V9, will include forecasting and we welcome any suggestions you may have.

Beth ann R.
Assistant professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Publishable graphs

5 il y a 2 ans

Graph versatility Clean, easy to read, high quality graphs suitable for publishing In graph analysis Export same graph in various formats including as an image

Some features are not intuitive, a more robust ‘help’ option would be ideal (I’m thinking scatter plots - took a bit of hunting)

il y a 2 ans

Hi Beth Ann, thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We appreciate the feedback on our help system and will look at improving it for the next major release. In the meantime feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Paweł K.
Plastic Technology Project Manager (Danemark)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

SIGMA XL TRial

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I recommend Sigma XL for all who wants to start process optimizations with use easy statistic tools like DOE, SPC and others

I liked the most that software is easy accessible from the Excel as add in with no impact on other system programs

Some functions are hide in tabs that are not very intuitive

il y a 5 mois

Hi Pawe?, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We really appreciate it.

Roderick M.
Head of Faculty (Barbade)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

SigmaXL allows you to... Excel!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We use SigmaXL both for teaching as well as the projects our team engages in across virtually all industry sectors. SigmaXL's customer service is excellent... responsive and quick to provide solutions, advice, and support.

We have been SigmaXL fans for years due to its ease of use features, simple and logical navigation, complete set of tools and templates, and value for money!

SigmaXL has compiled a great suite of quality and statistical tools. While not really a "con", I would like to see a robust "General Linear Model" tool but... with all the other tools, including a variety of DOE options, once can't be too greedy. :-)

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the awesome review Rod. Everyone at SigmaXL puts customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Andrew R.
Consultant (É.-U.)

Great Software

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I really like the teaching this software to others of my business, it's not too unfamiliar to users since it's wrapped up in excel and it has a lot of capability. Overall I'm pleased, it's not too advanced like minitab but also not too simple.

I like how the software is an ad-on to excel. Graphs are easy to create and there's many varieties of styles you can choose. Menus are very easy to understand, everything seems to be exactly where they should be.

No regression for trend analysis. When you start the software it sometimes doesn't automatically open the ad-in. When I configure excel and have sigmaxl open as an ad-in it seems to open 2 windows of excel for some reason. Nothing serious, just seems like a software this expensive should handle accordingly.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you like teaching with SigmaXL. The issue you reported with two sheets opening was addressed in a recent release our support team will contact you with upgrade information. Simple Linear Regression is available in Scatter Plots: SigmaXL > Graphical Tools > Scatter Plots. After creating the plot, the trendline can be easily modified in Excel to a higher order polynomial.

Tom P.
Executive (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great software for Six Sigma

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : SigmaXL is the Pyzdek Institute's choice for students whose Minitab licenses expire before they complete training. We pay for a 1-year Minitab license since our training uses it for assignments. However, SigmaXL has everything students need and it's available at a much lower price. Another big advantage over Minitab (for our students) is that SigmaXL is a perpetual license, while our Minitab licenses expire after 1 year.

It has all of the tools needed by Six Sigma Black Belts, plus it's easy to use. The low cost is also a big plus.

I really don't have any cons. If I have to stretch I guess it's not being stand-alone might be considered a "con". I.e., you need to have access to Microsoft Excel.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing your review. The team here at SigmaXL is thrilled to hear such great feedback:)

Allan O.
VP Learning and Development (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Sigma XL for Mac

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We typically use SigmaXL to perform basic statistical analysis and MSAs. We also use this tool when teaching our Green and Black belt courses as this is one of the more affordable tools that incorporates with software most people already have on their PCs.

Sigma XL provides a graphical interface for a lot of the statistical features included in the back end of Excel. It also was one of the easiest ways to do a couple of simple graphical charts that were previously unavailable in Office (Pareto charts and Box Plots). The templates section enables set up of sheets that help with the learning curve for how data should be layed out to use SigmaXL. With SIgmaXL you also get access to a bunch of higher level tools, from tools used for descriptive or inferential statistics, to Design of Experiments. Great bang for the buck!

Some of the tools can take a bit of time performing the calculations. Graphical interface is a bit dated and can be tricky for new users to navigate. I also miss the ability to perform more advanced Time Series Analysis.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Allan, Thank you for the great review. Your feedback is really appreciated and helps us improve SigmaXL. Our next release, SigmaXL V9, will include Time Series Analysis. If you would like more details, please contact us at info@sigmaxl.com.

Dave H.
Black Belt / Trainer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Overall Value for Easy to Use Graphical SPC

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I mostly solve Lean problems requiring visual management of SPC issues and solutions. SigmaXL is just so easy to use.

It is almost fool-proof. Very intuitive and rarely needs any administrative care. I have taught University and Manufacturing Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt classes with SigmaXL for several years. My students love it! Customer Support Team are very responsive. I can count on their help. The SigmaXL webinars and training are also top-notch.

I sometimes forget to enable the Excel Macros -- but I am getting better at that.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dave, Thank you for the fantastic review. It is great to hear that SigmaXL works for you and that your students love it:) Note that you can prevent the enable macros message from opening by adding SigmaXL to trusted locations in Excel. Instructions can be found at the link below: https://sigmaxlinc.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/article/33783864?src=-47502470

Kurt R.
Instructor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

SigmaXL Works Well

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Use it in OPS Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Certification Class, Finance at both Western Washington University and University of Washington/Tacoma.

This software is extremely easy to use once usable data has been gathered. I have used Minitab for years, and this software does the same useful analysis for a lot less money.

I didn't find anything about Sigma XL I didn't like. I recommend it to my students, but find most of them already use it.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kurt, thanks for leaving such a great review. Our team is happy to hear that you recommend SigmaXL to your students.

Uwe K.
MD (Singapour)

Alternatives everywhere

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It is a great tool to replace the more expensive SPSS or Minitab for basic Data Analytics. Great advantage is that no programming is required. And, it sits on Excel everyone uses.

This software is easy to use and its on Excel. Great plus.

There are bugs that make it crash every now and then. My clients ask more frequently for a free alternative like R and Python when it comes to Data Science. Even Excel is catching up. Get faster developing. Too slow.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Uwe, thank you for your positive comments, we really appreciate them. Our team would be happy to discuss any issues you have experienced. Contact us at 866-475-2124 or support@sigmaxl.com.

Tracy L.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

SigmaXl . . . Fast, Easy to Use, and Effective

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I use SigmaXL when working on Lean Six Sigma type of projects, as well as when doing independent data analysis.

Add-in to Excel, has most of the features found in more expensive software like MiniTab.

None - I have used SigmaXl previously and it works quite well.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tracy, thank you for the great review. It's great to hear that SigmaXL is working for you.

Henry O.
Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

See the productivity of your team in display

5 il y a 2 ans

I like the ability to change parameters on the same data set and re-run to get accurate result.

Having to go back to activate SigmaXL in the middle of analysis if I forgot to activate before starting work on spreadsheet,

il y a 2 ans

Hi Henry, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We really appreciate the feedback. Note that you can set SigmaXL to automatically load when you open Excel by following the instructions at the link below: https://sigmaxlinc.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/26935593 Doing this ensures that SigmaXL is always ready when you are.

Anupama M.
Quality Manager (Inde)
Services d'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Stat Tool review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am using the tool for Baselining and process improvements.

Easy to use , categorization, capability reports, Red colur P value

Comparison of improvements , before and after improvements in Histograms

il y a 2 ans

Hi Anupama, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We appreciate your feedback.

Henry C.
Maintenance Instructor (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Very Good

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Good experience over all and highly recommend to my counter parts.

Easy to use and install took very little time. Another nice feature is when you start a new chart or different sheet the system saves that specific sheet in an excel file to relate back to if needed.

In statistical process control It would be nice to see the color range with your 1.5 and 3 sigma charts.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Henry, Thank you for the great review and for the suggestion to include Shainin's Pre-Control Chart. We will consider adding this in a future release.

Nagaraja G.
Chief Consultant (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

SigmaXL review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent experience with Sigma XL. You gave me a free license because I am a consultant.

1. Ease of installation 2. Ease of use 3. Quality of the report that it produces

1. The help or tutorial feature is not that user friendly.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nagaraja, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We are happy to hear that you find it easy to use and like the reports. We will look at improving the help feature in future versions. For now, please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions about SigmaXL.

James M.
James M.
Master Black Belt / Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Great alternative to tradiational statistics software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As a teacher and practitioner of Six Sigma, I find SigmaXL a great option for those not looking to invest significant $'s into traditional statistical software. It also removes possible barriers that exist with IT or management buy-in on the purchase/use of statistical software.

Integration with Excel Functionality is very close, equal to the more expensive statistical software The easier learning curve for those new to statistics

Some graphics limitations Ease of selecting / understanding what options to choose Multiple spreadsheet generation can become clunky

il y a 2 ans

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We are happy to hear that you like our software and we appreciate your feedback. I thought you might be interested to know that we are adding graphical and statistical tool selection guides in V9, which is scheduled for release in 2020. If you would like a complete list of the new features coming in V9, email support@sigmaxl.com to get the list.

Mark S.
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Trained on it, love it, won't switch

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have used it to analyze customer usage of public facilities ( can't say more than that) and demonstrate to skeptics how easy it is to get results from data and not rely on opinion/belief. i have been exposed to other software packages and not found them to be as friendly to use.

I Appreciate the color coding of results and the explanations of resultant stats.

i have had difficulty importing data files... that may be an operator issue and not software.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your great review Mark, it is really appreciated. Our team would be happy to answer any questions you might have when using SigmaXL.

Ivan F.
Sales Agent (Équateur)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : In my line of work I analyze OEE and I use SigmaXL for individual control charts

It is complete for what is intended for.

I wish it would have more reliability functions.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ivan, Thank you for taking the time to review SigmaXL. We really appreciate your feedback.

Deepika M.
Founder (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Value for money

4 il y a 3 ans

Since it works like an Excel add-in, it is very handy to use. I have explored many other options for statistical analysis but found SigmaXl a value for money tool. A must have if you want to do almost all kind of analyses in budget!

Sometimes, it is slow, but that may be the issue with my laptop as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the great review:) We really appreciate your comments.

Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés

Good value for the money

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I use it for project statistical analysis and to train others in continuous improvement. I come from a Minitab background and I find SigmaXL is good value.

Ease of use. Everyone is familiar with Excel, so it's easy to use SigmaXL

I have experienced both "freezing" of the software and a challenge getting it installed on clients' computers.

il y a 3 ans

Your positive comments are really appreciated, thank you for taking the time to share them. I would be happy to discuss any issues you experienced. Please contact Diane at 866-475-2124 or at support@sigmaxl.com.

Consultant (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Data Analysis Part

Commentaires : Using for process improvement

Output of Analysis result with easy explanation

Select of function for Data for Analysis

il y a 3 ans

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to share your review. If there are any specific features or functionality you would like to see added please contact us.