Avis clients sur ClinicSource

par ClinicSource

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ClinicSource

Conçue par des thérapeutes. Système web performant qui intègre la planification, la documentation et la facturation.

En savoir plus sur ClinicSource

36 avis affichés

Danieal J.
Administrative Assistant
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Great Software for Private Medical Practices"

Commentaires: ClinicSource offers organization to any medical practice. It provides video and documented tutorials to make training easier for new employees.

Avantages: ClinicSource is great for maintaining patients' personal info, medical records, insurance, billing, and payment information. ClinicSource gives you the ability to create accounts for the doctor and administrator. The administrator is able to schedule appointments, alerts, and notes according to the doctor needs. You can link Clinicsource to an email or phone to obtain alerts.

Inconvénients: Unable to obtain deleted patient information through customer service. Therefore, click "SAVE" in each thread to ensure information is saved.

• Publié le 12/06/2019
Michael C.
President/clinician
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/02/2017

"A Matter of Communication/Integrated TherapyWorks"

Commentaires: Overall I feel Clinic Source has met my needs for an EMR. As is likely the case with any, there are things that don't fit they way I would do it if I built the system myself but can be managed ok. They have been pretty responsive to changing things when we contact tech support. I was concerned when we had the Medicare G-code changes coming and no one there seemed to be at all aware and I had to spend time on the phone for a couple hours explaining and sending information to get the G-codes in the system. In addition, I am feeling the same way about a recent ASHA webinar in which we talked about Exception I and Exception II codes that I realized are not indicated in the system at this time. While I understand this is ultimately our responsibility, I feel we are paying a sufficient amount monthly that we can expect the EMR company to be looking into the existing and upcoming changes in our coding that necessitates updates to the system.

Avantages: It does flow pretty well between records. It is comforting to know everything is backed up, so will not be lost if my computer were to crash. I feel tech support is quick to respond and typically has always come up with a viable solution whenever we pose an issue.

Inconvénients: Most recently we were not pleased with the almost doubling of the monthly cost. I understand there has to be adjustments, but this seemed like quite a big jump and almost resulted in us changing companies (In the end too much work and too much to lose in the process made us decide to change). As I work with adults/adolescents, I would like a table for the Functional Assessment of Verbal Reasoning and Executive Strategies (FAVRES) adult and student versions in the evaluation portion because currently I end up making my own table and attaching it. I have asked before, but was told these changes are usually not made until several people ask for it. I also would prefer some type of combined summary report and updated POC, as it is time-consuming to do both. I like the idea of the summary in which you then see the progress for each goal, but would like to have a way to have that within the updated POC, as usually, that is the only thing different in the summary and update POC. We have a biller whom we want to continue to use and thus have no need for the billing portion, so it would be nice to have an option to pay without that portion.

• Publié le 13/02/2017
He S.
OT
  • Publié le 08/10/2017

"Looked awesome initially, but does not fulfill promises"

Commentaires: I was able to start my company with this software. I was able to use an integrated schedule, documentation, and billing software. The cost is reasonable.

Avantages: Graphics are appealing. The technical support person is very kind and helpful. The cost is reasonable. I am a one-therapist company and for the most part, most of the system works.

Inconvénients: (1) One has to place a "support ticket" to get any help. The initial person on the phone who takes your call is unprofessional and robotic and states that you "first" have to place a "support ticket". Then, the support ticket will be closed if a certain amount of time passes--even of your problem was unresolved. For example, I placed a "support ticket" on a Friday, and by Monday I was notified by that it was "canceled" due to "customer did not respond in a timely manner". So due to the fact that I placed the ticket on Friday, and I didn't respond to the 'automated message' in 1 day's time, (Saturday--when I was not working) my ticket was cancelled and I had to start the process over again. Once you are able to schedule "a help session", Steven, the tech, is wonderful. He is very kind and helpful. However, it is very frustrating go through all the "hoops" prior to getting help. (2) The company has not held on to the promise (when I signed on in September 2016) that there would be a "patient portal" or means to have clients register for service at home by October of 2016. They still haven't added this. It is now October 2017. (3) Additionally, the company does not know how to explain/correct Medicare billing. A tech (not Steven) did not /could not understand how to help me with G-code entries. Lastly, we can not use Clinic Source to bill Medicare Clients. Medicare rejects all. We have to bill using a different system.

• Publié le 08/10/2017
Brittany P.
SLP
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2020

"Great for the Technologically Challenged "

Commentaires: My overall experience has been easy and positive.

Avantages: The site is easy to utilize even for those who are not great with technology. It is very user-friendly and functional in it's layout. Once familierized with the site layout, it is easy to maneuver your way around, find patient information, access documentation, and schedule for months at a time.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a place to write patient notes (I.e. parent confirmations, documentation of conversations, reasons for cancellations, texts from patients, etc.) Somewhere other than the patient information page.

• Publié le 01/05/2020
Nataile J.
Director of Pediatrics
  • Publié le 07/06/2017

"Perfect for a Started EMR"

Commentaires: We have been using CS for about 3 or 4 years now and it has served us well. Until recently, we had no concerns, however, our pricing was increased without notice which left us feeling concerned. We enjoy the calendar feature (pushes to Google Calendar) as well as the ability to use some simple templates with check boxes and narrative capability as well as the ability to upload various documents. We understand price increases however we aren't seeing any new features which might make us want to consider an increase.

Avantages: - relatively inexpensive
- relatively easy to learn
- good for small businesses
- unlimited storage for documents
- billing capability (we don't currently use this feature but we could)

Inconvénients: - poor training manual
- limited customer support
- no notice regarding price increases
- interface and organization is somewhat disorganized - not as intuitive as other EMRs

• Publié le 07/06/2017
Tatiana P.
Speech Language Pathology Assistant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"Easy Therapy SOAP notes "

Commentaires: Very easy to use and organize! Working on schedule changes is easy and making them reoccurring even better. It allows me to record the patients status of the day too (cancelled, no show, etc.)

Avantages: I loved that it allows me to check my patient in and view their goals while participating in the therapy. It makes it easy for me to write notes and check off the goals I worked on while treating the patient. It allows you to save and then work on perfecting SOAP notes whenever you can. At the end of day I can go over who I saw and make sure all my notes are done for the day. Clinic source does a great job of organizing notes and showing me what was done in the last session.

Inconvénients: It doesn’t allow me to copy and paste same goals during evaluations or average out scores.

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Marilyn H.
Medical Billing
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2019

"Pros/Cons"

Commentaires: Has some glitches over the few years our school has been using it, but, it helps that Customer Service is fairly quick to respond to issues via email.

Avantages: Simpleness of program - fairly easy to use once you know your way around program

Inconvénients: Simpleness of program - specifically the actual billing process of making treatments into invoices and the date switching back and forth between 2 links is not seamless. It's easy enough, just doesn't flow smoothly in work process

• Publié le 15/04/2019
Kent H.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"January 2020 Downgrade "

Commentaires: Almost zero features added in the last 5 years. We have been asking to edit the summary window for years and all we ever hear is the empty promise 'we're excited about the new features we are working on.'

Avantages: - Integration of medical billing and documentation
- Alphabetizes the patient's names
- It's actually pretty user-friendly
- It's a good place to start for a small company but after you get over 10 people you'll probably outgrow it.

Inconvénients: - The software has been unresponsive since the Jan 2020 security update
- Service response is 5 seconds per click
- ClinicSource servers don't seem to be able to handle its own software
- Phone tech tells you one thing while you get an email 3 days later telling you another
- Unable to edit the summary window
- Unable to organize patient documentation in folders
- Cannot add a second guardian to the patient profile
- Cannot add additional contact numbers in the patient profile
- Cannot export CSV files to change to a better EMR
- Incomplete 'how to' guide

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Erick C.
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"Good concept, no so good execution."

Commentaires: When everything is working... just ok, no bells or whistles. When something goes wrong... extremely frustrating at the lack of getting fixed on the spot.

Avantages: The software in a lot of aspects is easy to use and the learning curve is not to steep. Affordable. Nice bank of icd10 codes that can be customized.

Inconvénients: Rather unstable. For example... you can't print directly to a printer. The software first exports the item you are trying to print to a pdf format which you can print and/or save, but the problem is that every now and then, it doesn't work. Even though customer service is courteous, more often than not, they cannot fix the problem and it has to be sent to another department along with a service ticket. Usually it takes them 48 to 72 hours to get it fix. Time is money and that alone is something you should be aware of.

• Publié le 24/04/2018
Alisa M.
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/09/2017

"My experience has been that the software is a great product for the money."

Commentaires: I think the product meets my needs.

Avantages: Easy to use, able to customize. The cost of the software is reasonable. My practice consists of one provider and it is very practical, but more providers could be added.

Inconvénients: I do not like the formatting of the documents and unable to change that. Once in a contract it is difficult to call to get assistance from customer service, but they respond within 24h of emailing a question/concern.

• Publié le 20/09/2017
Wen W.
speech pathologist
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"clinicsource review for a speech language therapist's perspective. Pros and cons listed. "

Commentaires: make the therapy sessions easier in general

Avantages: easy access: I can have easy access to clinicsource at the clinic anywhere and time;
data sharing: it allows me to read the previous notes and POC and the progress easier, it also allows me to track the next re-eval time;
progress tracking: it allows me to check patients' progress made.

Inconvénients: cyber security: when I came back from the my vacation trip, I was informed that my company's clinicsource security was breached and we had to pay money to get the data back. After that , we started to pay more attention to the log in/log off checking etc;
formatting: difficulty to change format, sometimes difficulty to paste tables to the impression section of the eval template;
diagnosis code: difficulty to make changes to the diagnosis code once the eval template is inserted.

Wendy W.
Speech Language Pathologist
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"ClinicSource, Of Course !"

Commentaires: The program is working well for us. It is meeting our needs and the needs for our clients.

Avantages: The ease in which to add new and maintain clients, evaluations, daily plans and daily notes. The versatility to move the schedule around when needed. Because this is an internet based system, it makes billing easier and saves on time and is less paper intensive. It saves trees.

Inconvénients: We developed our own written "guide" to transition our therapists from our old billing system to ClinicSource even though the company provides guidance, help and assistance. As with any new program it took a few tries to get all transitioned smoothly.

Jordan P.
Managing Member
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"Excellent Management Communication Platform!"

Avantages: ClinicSource provided us with an amazing alternative to our previously hectic office environment. Before starting with ClinicSource we had one too many scheduling mix ups to the point that we could not risk any further incidents. With ClinicSource we have been able to make the needed changes and are now excelling in our organization's mission for our clients!

Inconvénients: There was a bit of a delay for our staff to get accustomed to having everything so organized in one location. Previously stringing together various platforms created a lapse in a single interface. However, once they spent more time and grew more comfortable things really started taking off!

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Pam H.
Authorization Coordinator
  • Publié le 24/04/2019

"clinicsource "

Avantages: Ease to see documentation, to securely email documentation, various ways to see documentation IE schedule can be looked at weekly, daily or monthly, notes can be viewed on several different screens.

Inconvénients: Because there is some much information that can be put into clinicsource - sometimes we buffer when moving between functions.

• Publié le 24/04/2019
Ashley W.
Office manager
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Easy patient scheduling and records"

Avantages: Keeps track of each patients records and what days they recieved services and whether the insurance paid out for those services. It is also great for scheduling and makes it easy to write reports amd diagnoses during evaluations.

Inconvénients: It takes time to understand how each feature works. Also customer service didnt seem to help much when it came to figuring out how to input the payouts from the patients insurance.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Talent Acquisition Manager/HR Specialist
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2018

"medical looking EMR"

Avantages: The layout for each client is easy to understand. The DOS fall under the Eval and POC, and the goals are automatically populated into each note. The breakdown for the note is splint into a SOAP note format to ensure covering all areas of documenation.

Inconvénients: The visual aspect is very "medical model," however it is not a big issue for me. Other therapists have commented on the general viewing screen.

• Publié le 26/07/2018
  • Publié le 12/07/2018

"EMR system for pediatric occupational therapist"

Avantages: The layout for each patient makes it easy to see which notes fall under which evaluation and plan of care. The documentation page for each note is separated into S, O, A, and P sections and displays goals with an area of percentage achieved and assistance required.

Inconvénients: The display itself is a bit "medical model" looking and is not as aesthetically attractive to the eye as some other EMR systems I have encountered.

• Publié le 12/07/2018
Jon E.
Cabinets médicaux
  • Publié le 21/10/2015

"Invaluable Practice management software for pediatric therapists!"

Avantages: The product offers a wide array of features and is very adaptable to the needs of practices both large and small. The vendor is quick to respond and provides excellent customer service.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a dashboard providing summary data. This information can however be accessed through the "reports" section in the software.

• Publié le 21/10/2015
Audra A.
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 14/02/2019
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 14/02/2019
Bethany B.
Occupational Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Terrible Customer Service "

Commentaires: Terrible customer service. They update the software and then it messes up billing and I don’t get paid in time. Last I checked, I hired them. I’m an unhappy customer with a small business. These kind of mistakes are not ok. And all they say is “sorry.” This company has been around way too long for a mistake like this and to not try to satisfy their customers is not ok. I work with kids with special needs but they are the ones profiting off my hard work. They have sent out a survey with a chance to win $500. They have $500. They can send it to me.

Avantages: There is little to like about this. It isn’t easily customized. Reloads. Is slow.

Inconvénients: Not great. Update software and then I don’t get paid....

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Sherrie H.
Mental Health Therapist
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/12/2017

"The software is awesome."

Avantages: The sofyware is easy to use. Customer service is readily available and helpful. They are open to suggestions. This has helped me to cut down on valuable time I'm now able to spend on clients.

• Publié le 14/12/2017
Megan J.
  • Publié le 18/04/2017

"Behind on features and not very efficient"

Commentaires: Overall Clinicsource is just behind on features that help with efficiency.

Avantages: Basic tasks can be done in main screen, Full patient list first thing you see under patients, pretty basic features and ease of use for a small patient base.

Inconvénients: Auto import for billing reconciliation not available, no auto alerts for ending insurance authorizations, too much room for error in billing and insurance auth expiration. Not customizable.

Glenda O.

"Very slow, very basic"

Commentaires: This was our first foray into electronic practice management. It was only $ per month for two clinics, but it didn't do things like populating CPT and diagnosis codes. About two weeks after we bought the system, the scheduler was "upgraded" and while it provides a lot of information, it made the task of scheduling excruciatingly slow. Actually, the system is overall very slow, even when using high speed internet. It takes about 10 minutes to add a single diagnosis code. Now, they have upped their price 100% without any improvements. If you are looking for a basic system and are a small practice, and don't bill Medicare, this might work for you. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

Avantages: At least it is not paper? You can schedule on line an file claims online. It is really hard to fill up this box.

Inconvénients: Slow scheduling
No auto save; clinicians would lose their notes
Slow overall
Does not populate CPT or diagnosis codes for you.
Etc....

Ramon A.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 04/06/2018

"I am the Director of Operations and I am responsible for choosing CRM systems, Based on customer service an technical support I would not purchase the program again."

Commentaires: I would not buy this product again

Avantages: Easier o use in basic areas. Price is right. That's it I have no more to say. The program is OK but not stellar.

Inconvénients: Very poor follow=-up by customer service. If you have a request they don't have ab immediate answer for they say they will email you or phone you back but never do. The salesman drastically oversold support, very disappointed

• Publié le 04/06/2018
Maria D.
  • Publié le 28/08/2018

"Very very dissapointing"

Commentaires: If you want to focus on your clients DONOT get this system!

Avantages: Could be amazing if it really did what they purport it does! It is hypothetically my ideal system, however what it is capable of in reality stinks.

Inconvénients: Everything. Nothing works. It eats up entire reports that take hours to write and the therapists are not happy about rewriting reports. Zero customer service. They only make sure to take maximum $ they can every month but never give a rebate if you cancel a therapist in the middle of a month but will anyway immediately send a new bill if you then added the person again a day or two later!!! No live person to ever help. They will threaten instead of shutting your system down and will. I would stay as far away as possible.

• Publié le 28/08/2018