I work in regulatory compliance, and the OnQ portal by Quorum Review is something that I use weekly.

Publié le 16/01/2018
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: OnQ is really great about organizing their documents. It's always easy to find what I'm looking for. I use it primarily to pull documents from but sometimes to submit as well, and I've never had an issue trying to submit information. OnQ makes it quick in easy to keep track of regulatory documents, and in regulatory compliance, keeping things in order is essential.

Avantages: I like the organization of this OnQ portal the most. Once I'm on the dashboard, it's easy to look at the studies I'm working with and organize the documents by study, protocol, type of document, etc. Often times when I log onto IRB website's, it's because I'm looking for something in particular, usually some type of recruitment document. With OnQ, I can type in "recruitment" and everything related to that will show up in my search. It cuts down time and makes it easy for me to find what I need.

Inconvénients: The one thing that can be tricky is getting to the material I need. Once you log in, you either go to the documents & correspondence or the workspace. I usually go to the workspace because most of the other IRBs that I work with keep their documents in a space labeled similarly. But this is not a fault on OnQ, it's just what I'm accustomed to.

Fantastic Backup and DR solution

Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a highly flexible and capable backup and DR platform. I've been using it for nearly 5 years and I plan on sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

Avantages: - Complete peace of mind in regards to my backup and DR environment
- Automatically creates a standby clone of all my protected servers
- DRaaS or physical appliances
- Ready made test environment
- Outstanding Support

Inconvénients: Reporting on my version (3.9) is somewhat weak. Not geared for larger environments (in my version, I believe 4.0 has rectified this)