En savoir plus sur Sunbird DCIM

Une solution de gestion d'infrastructure de centre de données qui offre une visibilité étendue et détaillée sur l'exploitation et la puissance en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur Sunbird DCIM

Very easy to use web interface, good dashboard reports.

Using the Classic view, no single line diagram.

Sunbird DCIM - Notes

4,9

Sunbird DCIM a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sunbird DCIM ?

Cyril
Project support Datacenter (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Review Cyril Gomes - EDF

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ouverture du DCIM à un plus large publique au sein de l'entreprise car il est "user friendly"'

Facilité d'utilisation, partie visualisation très agréable à utiliser. Large choix de reporting via les Widget. produit intuitif

Gestion des widget en SQL. Pas de possibilité de créer ses propres widget graphiques sans passer par le support Sunbird

l’année dernière

Thank you for the positive feedback. Just want to make sure you know we create the graphical charts for you free of charge and can usually turn them around in a couple of days.

Mark
Engineer (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés

My Sunbird DCIM Review

I have been working with Sunbird Products for many years. Started with PowerIQ 11 years ago and recently migrated from Aperture to dcTrack. Starting with PowerIQ I have to say I love the Buffered Data Retrieval feature that provides a min, avg and max reading from a timestamp sample you define. This has proven to be very useful data. PowerIQ also has a Sensors Tab that I'm happy to say I submitted the NFR for. This tab allows users to easily manage their Temperature Sensors, providing the ability to utilize Global or Local Thresholds. Recently the addition of Inlets and Circuit Breakers have been added to this Tab. dcTrack has a lot of great features but the best feature by far is the Auto Power Budget Feature. This too I worked with Sunbird to create. It provides Deployment and Facilities Engineers with a Potential Power Load that is based off of Trend Policies defined by the Users. In my opinion it provides the most realistic power consumption from your devices on the Market. If you have not seen this in action you should contact Sunbird for a Demonstration right away. As it pertains to Support, Sunbird is remarkable! They respond to all Tickets in a timely manner and work hard to resolve them.

With all the great features Sunbird provides, the one thing I have an issue with is all the bugs we find after a new version is released. Although they are quick to resolve them there are far too many. I would like to see them beef up their Quality Assurance Program.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback! and Tank you for helping us improve our new release test plans.

Tony
Sr. Information Technology Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Great 1st Echelon Support

dcTrack, along with powerIQ provides in-depth health-concern data for your data centers, at a glance. I dont' have enough characters here to list everything I like about this software. I'll sum it up like this, all of the questions/requirements you may have for your system, that start with, "can I do ______ with this system?", the answer is yes. Some features are harder than others to get setup. Power connectivity, for instance, takes into account your building's entire power chain. From the building UPS, up to your rack PDU's, utilizing any available management information those devices will offer up. Unless you know a lot about industrial power (I do not) then it could be a difficult feature to get working. That being said I was able to get things up and running with a Sunbird support staff who are not just extremely knowledgeable of their applications, but have expertise in every facet of every infrastructure area that the system supports. The applications are also visually stunning that they are easy sells to management and are "no-brianers" to justify for purchase.

My biggest complaint about the software is a development paradigm of dictating what can be done or not in the system, even if you may feel like you should be able to proceed with an operation. An example of this is that the system, when implemented as deigned will not allow you to make a network connection between a SFP port of a switch and a copper NIC. This, even though these connections are possible using copper GBIC's. There is a workaround for this, of making all of your different port-types to "twisted-pair" which constitutes a minor inconvenience. The important thing is that the Sunbird Support staff have always come up with a work around for the particular incompatibilities in our environment, of which there have not been many.

il y a 3 ans

Tony - thank you for the positive feedback and great insight. Look forward to seeing you at our next san jose user group.

Sr. Associate IT Infrastructure (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

dcTrack Your do it all DCIM tool.

Commentaires : Utilizing Sunbirds DCIM Tool dcTrack has made me more efficient at my job and helping the teams that use it work more efficiently as well. dcTrack has become our Gold Copy so to speak with regard to tracking our assets. It helps the Operations team find devices quickly, without having to look in multiple places for where assets should be. Sunbird has created a do it all tool that works, it does what it says it will do and the level of support you get with it is first rate. I can use my DCIM tool to help keep track of network ports, and empty cabinet space and run power reports.... the uses and possibilities are endless.

The Visualization of my datacenter floor. i find myself in it all day going cabinet to cabinet. This portion of the tool gives you 3d CAD rendering of your datacenter that you can quickly click on a cabinet and take you to the device you are looking for. This feature also is very useful is seeing cabinet temps, power usage when paired with smart PDU's oh and one of my all time favorite features in this Visualization feature is the ability to measure out cable. You can click on measure in the menu and then click a point on your datacenter map then trace out where your cable will run and go point to point. It gives you an accurate distance so you know which cable lengths you will be using. Just one of the many various useful elements of dcTrack.

I do not have many issues or complaints with regard to dcTrack. The issues I do come across tend to be buggy new release issues that once called into the Sunbird Support Team, it's handled and rectified quickly. For example there was an issue with having to load up Adobe Flash when opening a certain tab in the software. The issue was isolated to this one tab and only when using Chrome did it come up. The Sunbird team was quick to correct this and on the next software update release, it was addressed.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. dcTrack is now flash free with release 7.0. Customer's have given us very positive feedback on our new modern elegant HTML 5 Flash free GUI. It also includes user option to use in light or dark mode. Dark mode looks really cool.

Greg
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Sunbird dcTracks/PowerIQ: Great products and ease of use with excellent support

Commentaires : The overall experience has been great. In many implementations with software and other DCIM providers this has by far been the best experience we have had. The support is quick and direct, usually solving issues and answering questions on the first contact and typically in the same day. The team members providing instruction in remote sessions were knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we understood the functionality and how to repeat it. The product is great and fits all of our requirements; where there was not a direct process for an integration with other tools, the Sunbird team was quick to assist. The Sunbird software is easy to use, integrates with other products easily and the GUI is very clean. After demonstrations and comparison to 6 other competitors, Sunbird products stood out well above the rest.

What we like most about Sunbird's DCIM solution is the integration between dcTracks and PowerIQ along with the great features, detailed user interface and ease of use. The software is setup in a way that is very intuitive to use and just as easy to implement from image to production use. The implementation/proof of concept team was great to work with. The weekly sessions made sure we were able to achieve all our requirements and not only assisted in setting up the software but showed the team how accomplish the tasks on our own so that we could replicate and update our data as needed.

At this point there is not much that we dislike about the software. It contains all the features and ease of use we expected; and more. We would like an additional feature for integration with server cabinet door locks to see the status; if they were open/closed and who accessed the rack based on badge. The way the integration currently works is to send an alert when triggered but doesn't fully meet what we would like to accomplish.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the 5 start review. Customer success is our top priority. Feedback from customer's like you have greatly helped us in designing our 2nd Gen DCIM solution.

Markus
Infrastructure Engineer (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

dcTrack and PowerIQ are amazing tools to help you keep track of what's going on

Commentaires : The possibilities with these tools are almost limitless.
I haven't discovered anything we would miss at work yet.
You can build custom dashboards, DC rooms in 3D, rack overviews, power- and data-connections and more so that everyone can get an insight without being in the room.
For the operation of a data center a DCIM software solution is absolutely necessary. The tasks today are very varied and it is easy to lose track.
With dcTrack you can get the overview back. Of course there is a lot of work behind it but you should start with the work. There won't be a 100% solution but if you know what you want and take the first step, you will see that it goes forward.

The support is great and you always get help and solutions for problems. The insertion of racks, devices, PDUs and connections is possible by bulk import and therefore fast and clear. You can create different roles for each user and assign rights for each user. You can plan very well in advance and then display it virtually as it might look. Work orders can also be created and documented. I have already taken part on a user group meetings where wishes, problems, user questions are answered and solutions are sought. One is kept up to date about new developments and there is user training on demand.

There aren't really any disadvantages with these tools, just the complexity that exists, let you sometimes ask what you do first and what can waiting for. You should make sure that all users are involved in different tasks.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our development team is highly motivated to provide you elegant software that makes it easier for you to perform your daily work.

Tylerk
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Sunbird DCIM

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good. I like the direction the software is heading by moving more features and functionality to the web client and away from classic view. I really like sort and filter functionality as well as the import / export feature that can be used with Microsoft Excel. A built-in models library is very helpful and has saved us a bunch of time.

Import / export functionality along with the sort and filter. When setting up the power infrastructure, I like that it is a physical representation of the plugs to outlet in that a L22-30P needs to be plugged into an L22-30R and that the software understands that a different plug or receptacle wouldn't physically plug in. There are numerous checks and balances like this that are helpful.

The separation of features between the web client and classic view. It can also be confusing to understand what features are in PowerIQ opposed to DcTrack. Making them better integrated would be helpful. It would be nice if the models library updates were more proactive vs reactive. For example, when Dell released their Rx30 lineup, it would be nice to have the R330, R430, R530, etc.. automatically added without having to put in a request since Dell is such a big player in this field. I understand it can't be done for every make / model but for the big manufacturers core lineup that would help. Software doesn't natively work with Chrome, the use of extensions doesn't always work properly.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to now offer a modern and elegant web browser based GUI. We even allow uses to select between light and dark mode.

Grzegorz
Virtual Infrastructure Administrator (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

The future might be blinding bright for Sunbird if they play their cards right.

Commentaires : We have not achieved production functionality yet but overall great!

Features, ease of deployment with some reservations to importing assets and setting up a db, overall look and feel, automation, precision and wide scope of functionality.

The process of getting your existing assets in is quite gruelling if you are not using Service Now as your asset management system. Collating and matching data to dcTracks standards is very challenging for the project team. We are going to use your turn key service to ease the process.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our vision is to help you automate via integration. But data correlation can be a challenge. I will follow-up with you to discuss as we are always in search of ideas to make this super easy.

Data Center Supervisor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Customer Support Request Turnaround

Commentaires : It has been a great tool for my staff here in our Data Canter and something our internal IT customers have come to rely on when it comes to its great IT device reporting features.

Its robust features, clear details on devices listed and quick support from Sunbird when needed

If any complaint is that it may be too much with features for what I use it here within our Data Center. But this is not a complaint i would not take any higher than myself here.

Alternatives envisagées : netTerrain DCIM

Pourquoi choisir Sunbird DCIM : Rackwise vendor went out of business

Logiciel antérieur : Data Center Manager

Pourquoi passer à Sunbird DCIM : Value, great support and customization

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Todd
SR Analyst Comp/Hosting Ops (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 10 000+ employés

Sunbird PowerIQ

Commentaires : Sunbird has been great to deal with. From sales to their help desk they are the best in the business with communicating with their customers. I have never had a better experience with any other company from a help desk / support perspective. Literally five minutes after I place a ticket I get someone who is located in the States and has a high level understanding of the product able to help me. I couldn't ask for better support.

When purchasing a DCIM tool we felt that PowerIQ gave us the ability to accomplish everything it was that we needed to do. This tool has provided us with such visibility into our data center environments wherever they may be. We felt this was the best tool on the market for the price with what are needs were.

As of right now I have found nothing that I don't like about the product.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback. Hershey bar with almonds is my favorite!

Rob
Engineer II Data Center Infrastructure Systems (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Great tool for place and power planning, documentation of assets, data and power connections

Commentaires : Use it daily to document Data Center Power. Previously used it to document Data Center cabinets, assets, data and power connections, structured cabling. It is our source of truth for what's in the Data Centers and monitoring tool for temperature issues

dcTrack is easy to use in that setting it up to model a data center follows the physical process of actually setting up a data center. Using it to maintain documentation of assets' placement, data and power connections is easy and logical. It also provides for great monitoring of power utilization and temperature/humidity with its integration with Power IQ. And the customer support is excellent! You are treated like a partner.

dcTrack is mostly web-based but part of the functionality remains in an application called Classic View. This functionality is being migrated piece by piece, and a lot of it is accessible now from the web client. We look forward to the day when we no longer need to use Classic View as it is quite slow and it cannot be re-sized to see all of it at once without scrolling.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to now offer a modern and elegant web based GUI. We even allow uses to select between light and dark mode.

UNIX Systems Engineer (É.-U.)

Caretech Solutions Inc.

Commentaires : As a remote datacenter manager, it is invaluable to have a visual readout of our assets, and easily be able to determine and display capacity. As a Shared Services provider, we can easily demonstrate to existing customers where their racks are located, how populated they are, etc. This is also useful in sales initiatives; having a 3-D graph of racks with available capacity (one of the vendor-provided reports) makes the salesman's job easier.

I like the fact that it can be as high-level, or granulated as you like. I initially started with "where are my racks and what's in them" usage, easily generating 3-d visuals, and exporting .csv and .pdf reports. Using the built-in import and export tools, I've been able to add entries for power whips (and associate them with racks), and populate chassis with individual blades. Next steps will be to update network information for devices, again, with the easy import tools.

The models library sometimes lacks the specific Make, Model, etc. of a device I'm adding, so I'll have to use a similar one, or define a generic one. Sunbird has a mechanism to submit model addition requests.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Lars
System Administrator (Allemagne)
Vente en gros, 10 000+ employés

An awsome toolbox created by awsome people

Commentaires : Hard to get started in this tool but when you have the clue it is fantastic.
BUT every manager who decides to have this tool should have in mind that this tool needs People and time to get it started and when it has started you may be Need a bit more time to Keep it running.
We have learned so much concerning our own workflows in our datacenters and
in my eyes it works great and I wouldn't change it for another DCIM tool, anyway.
It worth every second and every cent we have spent on it and are still doing.

The deeper you dive into the dcTrack universe the bigger it seems to grow. If you have internalised your own processes, this tool is indispensable for the administration of your own datacenters and each Piece of hardware built-in there.

Sometime I wish the tool could be cut down to our specific Needs but then we would have to ask ourselves what these needs are. The complexity of the tool, which is of course just an image of reality, sometimes makes it difficult to start with it.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. We provide free weekly training every Wednesday. See our support portal https://www.sunbirddcim.com/dcim-technical-support to sign up and to view video records of prior training sessions.

Bruce
Data Center Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

Sunbird DCIM review-TMW

Commentaires : Overall experience in working with Sunbird has been excellent. The support teams are always responsive and your first line of defense seems to have easy access to next level engineers which is rare to see however is a huge plus to us when we have problems to deal with. In some cases however, the first level of support clearly does not know a portion of the product and the case needs to be immediately dumped to engineers. Case in point is the rollout of VM Manager integration in version 6.x. As soon as it came out, we started using it and immediately ran into problems of which first level support had not even seen the new enhancement.

Ease of workflow. Simple and intuitive and my team has been able to quickly pickup the process of using it with little direction. We appreciate Sunbird taking responsibility for maintaining a catalog of assets. We love the 3D visualization aspect and that we can spin the cabinet around and isolate cabinets.

The visualization maps are really rough to look at and often look like a high school drafting project from the 80's. I can create beautiful looking maps in Visio but importing them from Visio to a cad file, then importing them into dcTrack looks like garbage. Even using straight cad files could use improvement.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have enhanced our internal new release training for our support team.

Justin
Deployment Engineer (É.-U.)

Justin Erdmann Comcast

Commentaires : DC Track has been an interesting Journey, Starting out some of the features that were discussed in the first demonstration did not seem to work as advertised but over time the software support has been awesome and the tool is coming a long way. It now can do a lot of the tasks that I need it too.

DC Track makes it very easy to search a lot of different ways and does not allow the typical typos or duplicates that you get when using Excel. It has not been 100% but light years better than Excel

The time it takes to use the tool as a stand alone software. A lot of guys are still using Excel and importing into the tool. This makes common input errors a norm.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. We provide free weekly training every Wednesday. See our support portal https://www.sunbirddcim.com/dcim-technical-support to sign up and to view video recordings of prior training sessions.

Mathias
Responsible of data center (DC operator) (Danemark)

Mathias lörincz Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I haven't regret that we choose Sunbird.
When I run into daily challenges (that often happens to me) your dedicated support team are ALWAYS there to find and help me with a solution. I'm 100% sure we wouldn't have gotten as a good support if we would have chose another DCIM tool for our Company
Also great that you are not shy to take a Teams calls if needed. that really apricated!

It has a lot great features that are easy to use most of the way.

The possibility to install racks with the U-numbers starting with the lowest number at the top. Right now you can only get a view, that doesn't integrate with the U-height you choose when installing in the rack.

Alternatives envisagées : Nlyte DCIM

Pourquoi passer à Sunbird DCIM : My experience with the other software wasn't great, pricing and lack of support. Support is SO important when working with a new DCIM tool. Not everything can be find in a manual.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for the review.

Andrew
Senior Infrastructure & Data Center Manager (R.-U.)

SunBird - The best feature rich DCIM product in the Market Place

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience has been a bit overwhelming to start, with all the feature rich software has to offer, but with a good professional services engagement from Sunbird they were quickly able to break it all down into bit size chunks to understand and on free online training was extremely helpful when we got stuck with a curtain function.

The software provides a rich end to end functional journey of creating a DC room, adding the power train, then the racks and finally the devices into those racks. In the process of doing this you get a visualization view and an asset list plus how it all logically & physically connects together. Plus great out of the box dashboards.

None from a product perspective, but it does require you to understand all the layers within your data Centre and the equipment makes and models plus specifications.

Alternatives envisagées : Trellis Site Manager

Pourquoi choisir Sunbird DCIM : Environet did not have the rich features of Sunbird DCTrack or PowerIQ and i did not see any roadmap that showed they would catch up shortly,

Pourquoi passer à Sunbird DCIM : Trellis did not have the functionality of Sunbird and also Vertiv has stopped developing it as a product.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing how we compared to other solutions.

Mike
Sr Systems Admin (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Fantastic DCIM Application

Commentaires : From the purchase to implementation to use, the entire ride has been easy and fun to learn.

Ease of deployment and use; visuals are very useful

Limited customizable reporting, although the support team will help create additional reports if needed.

Alternatives envisagées : Nlyte DCIM

Pourquoi choisir Sunbird DCIM : More robust and accurate

Logiciel antérieur : Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Sunbird DCIM : Non-modular and ServiceNow API integration

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Greg
Data Center Senior Analyst (É.-U.)
Édition, 1 001-5 000 employés

DCIM Solution for Any business

Commentaires : Managing over a hundred global locations comprised of local offices and data centers have been a huge challenge. With the implementation of dcTrack/PowerIQ we were able to achieve clear visibility into each of these locations and eliminate a lot of technology debt.

Practical Data Center inventory management and power monitoring tool in one. Easy to use with intelligent and clear reporting and helpful dashboards. We've grown and developed our business processes and procedures while implementing the tool - moving away from manual data entry and management via multiple spreadsheets is the thing of the past we'd never go back to.

With every release there are always new features delivered that were requested by the customers. As with every tool, some level of customization is always required. In some cases it may not be as intuitive as one would wish and reading the admin manual is a must.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Joseph
Data Center Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

A true partner in Sunbird

Commentaires : We have found a true partner with the team at Sunbird. They are there to listen, investigate, and offer advice and solutions to any questions we have. The product is flexible enough to adapt to what you need it to do while offering a solid structure to build on.

Sunbird listens to all of there customers and then plans and implements the feature requests that provide the most improvement in a timely manner. The support team is attentive and works to both understand the underlining issue and providing work around and long term solution.

The team is still working to eliminate the thick client. It isn't hard to use the thick client, but a little inconvenient to have to switch between thin and think. However you don't have to use it too often.

Dave
Deployment Engineer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés

Deploying devices is so much easier to preform with 100% accuracy.

Commentaires : It organizes and centralizes information and it greatly aids in MACD

The many visualizations such as device, cabinet and floor plan (including 3D) are quite valuable to me. With the cabinet views, I can 'see' the best areas to place equipment within a cabinet without the need to be physically on site. Device views allows me to 'show' Installers where exactly the various device ports are located so they connect data cables correctly. The floor plan allows me to estimate distances so I can order cables of proper length. All of these views are invaluable to me since I support remote data centers.

That I still need to access Classic View to preform some functions. To be able to access data panel port information from the GUI is great and I cannot wait for functions like Lists and Connectors are moved there too.

il y a 3 ans

IT System Artcitect (Turquie)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

3D View/Bulk Uploads/Odbc DB Connection/Easy to use

Commentaires : If you haven't used a DCIM previously and want to quickly install and use a DCIM and learn how to use it quickly, I recommend this product.

First of all it has an impressive easy-to-use 3D user interface. If your knowledge of Datacenter components and operations is good, you can learn its usage in a very short time and define the new hardware models in 15 minutes without waiting for support. With the CSV upload feature, you can save a serious time by organizing updates in Excel that will last longer. End-to-end cable tracking is really successful. With access to the database via ODBC, you can prepare advanced reports and integrate with other applications. Payment is more flexible than other companies. Monthly usage is also possible. Unit prices are public on the web-site.

Each circuit has to be terminated with an endpoint. This is necessary for you to do the job right, sometimes short-term temporary operations can annoy you.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our latest release will allow you to build partial circuits. Keep the ideas coming!

Scott
É.-U.
Agriculture

PowerIQ DCIM - the foundation of any top tier data center

Commentaires : PowerIQ from Sunbird (formerly Raritan) has become a staple in our Data Center Management. We depend on it daily. We've been using this powerhouse for about a decade now with zero regrets. Unmatched features from the most innovative hardware/software company I've had the pleasure of dealing with will help you rest easy while your data center purrs like a happy cat.

It started off ahead of the pack, and it's stayed there with consistent updates from (wait for it) FEEDBACK FROM USERS. I love that. It's not a shiny ball that turns out to be an empty shell once you buy it. This stuff works.

The initial setup can be daunting, but this isn't 1990 anymore and we aren't rookies. Read the manual and install the product like a boss.

Nathan
Infrastructure Support Analyst (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Sunbird DCIM

Sunbird's DCIM software is a powerful kit and very easy to learn to use. Being in a new role that uses this software and in under 5 months I can confidently use it. You can very easily monitor your enterprise's health from a dashboard and action any needs. The support the Sunbird team provides is also excellent with extremely fast response times and vast knowledge - whether it'll be adding a new model or the rare error code, the team is on it.

The least thing I like about this software is the fact it's broken down into two different parts. DcTrack and PowerIQ. These works very well together however if they were integrated into one then it would make use quicker when performing certain tasks.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our vision is to integrate into one like you suggest.

Tim
Senior Data Center Tech (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Cleveland Clinic Data Center Tech evaluation of Sunbird DCIM products

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am able to better manage and produce reports to my management with this product.

The product is very easy to use, and also train new employees how to use it.

I can't think of any Cons for this product.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your review.