• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Broker PRO

Système de gestion du transport conçu pour simplifier la vie des courtiers en fret

En savoir plus sur Broker PRO

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Broker PRO ?

Hayden H.
Hayden H.
Logistics Coordinator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Hands down, the best TMS out there

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love how the Broker PRO software has everything I need, including, the forms, tracking, reports, ease of use, how it makes billing, invoicing, and everything necessary to run a brokerage. It really is everything a Broker needs. I strongly recommend it to anyone in the freight brokerage industry. Also the support is hands down the best. If I have ever had a problem or needed help with anything, they are always there and very helpful. We have been with them for years and aren't going anywhere.

How comprehensive, customizable, and easy it is to use without compromising quality.

Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly.

Thank you Hayden.

Katherine K.

Great TMS Partner for your Brokerage

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : They are great!

I love that it pulls all the information over from MCP on the carriers and you can search their equipment type, lanes/states, home states, past loads. They are well priced, no contracts which is great! I love that we can email mass email from within the system. You are able to send customers updates directly from the system. You are able to customize the check calls and status how you like that. You are able to group the load board by dispatcher or sales person. The staff is super friendly and they take your needs seriously. ALSO -- they are integrated with SaferWatch and MCP so it's super great about making sure you are on top of your carrier's status and insurance.

One thing would be to make it easier to create primary carriers and put the carriers into groups to email. I wish there was a button in the carrier file to assign that carrier to a primary email list.

il y a 10 mois

Thank You Katherine. We truly appreciate our relationship with you and your team at Iron Peak Logistics!

Valerie R.
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

AUTOMATIC SAVE

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I WAS ACCUSTOMED TO V2BROKER THAT GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY OVERALL TOTALS ON ONE WINDOW SIMULTANEOUSLY BETTER ALLOWING ME TO PLAN THE REMAINDER OF MY QUARTER, ETC. I DON'T NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM. I AM LIKING THE UPDATES AND THE COMMUNICATION OVERFLOW TO REMIND OF THE LATEST UPDATES AND EXPLAIN.

EASY TO MANEUVER THROUGH VIABLE OPTIONS FOR ORGANIZATION OF TENDERS COLOR CODING INFORMATION PER TABS ON LOAD LIST IS HELPFUL CHECK CALLS OPTION UPDATE IS GREAT

AN AUTOMATIC SAVE OPTION WOULD BE GOOD. THERE ARE TIMES THE HARDWARE HAS A MALFUNCTION AND THE COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN LOSING INFORMATION THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON. I FEEL MORE OF A LANDSCAPE VIEW OF THE TENDER AS A WHOLE RATHER THAN THE TABS. AT LEAST FOR NUMBER PURPOSES. POSSIBLY A PRINT OUT OF ALL THE INFORMATION PER TAB. IT IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR EXPLANATION.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback Valerie.

Katie D.
Owner (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Highly Recommend

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : 9/10

As a broker in the supply chia industry, this software has 9/10 the functionalities I need to operate my business successfully. The system's UX/UI is very intuitive and easy to understand, which makes training easy. The customer support team are very responsive and proactive to fix any issues that arise. Forest. W has shown amazing service so far.

Nothing important enough for me to put out publicly that they're missing.

il y a 2 mois

Katie, Thanks for the positive review. We enjoy working with you and your team!

Jay G.
Logistics Account Executive (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Broker pro does what it's named after

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : While not perfect, it's a good 4/5 stars and best system I have used.

This system is easy to use. Very user friendly. Also they have a "message" icon to speak directly with tech support which is fast and efficient. System is built for broker, easy to enter loads, multiply them, make POD's...

While it's easy to multiply loads, a lot of information has to be reinterred manually load by load after.

l’année dernière

Jay, Thanks for your review and feedback. Please send us your feedback and suggestions as this is what drives the development of BrokerPro.

Jajaida A.
Manager (É.-U.)

5 l’année dernière

BrokerPro is easy to use and needs little to now training. Its ease of use has increased our productivity and allowed us to focus on employee development and company growth. Integration with other other programs have been painless.

There is nothing we like the least. Software has been a solid build.

l’année dernière

Jajaida, Thanks for the kind words, we love working with you and your team at Cargo In Motion!

Brandon B.
Senior Vice President Operations (É.-U.)

Excellent Product

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service is excellent and is quick to resolve any issues

This product is easy to maneuver for my team to work in daily.

Nothing at this time. Great software for our company.

l’année dernière

Thank you Brandon. It is a pleasure working with you and your team at Royal Supply Chain.

Bradley J.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We at Centerline started our company back in 2004. We started using Broker Pro at this time and continue to us this product today. We have over 13,000 Carriers on file and 7,000 Customers. All this information can be found within seconds, listed by any field you choose- State, Equipment type, MC#, DOT # - anything. We import invoices from carriers to Quickbooks and Pay carriers from Quick books in one easy step. Yearly and Monthly totals by customer or carrier is a click away.
I could go on forever and most likely haven't even touched on all the features we use. Even with all the records or 45,000 load alone, this program hasn't slowed down.
Highly recommend this to anyone and the customer support is excellent.

Simple to use - yet provides any information you could possibly need. And when having multipal employee's - if a carrier is on the do not use list, everyone knows it and why. Integrates with Quickbooks making invoicing and record keeping simple as a click of a key.

Nothing.

il y a 5 ans

Brad, Thanks for the kind comments. We have enjoyed working with you and your team at Centerline for 13 years and look forward to another 13!

Melodee W.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been with this software since 2004, I have a great relationship with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and if something needed add, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always willing to see how it could be updated. I have been approached to use other software companies, however I am more than satisfied with the way this fits my company.
Hands down the best all the way around

It is very easy to use, works well in my business to track and bill loads, everything I need is at the click of a button, BrokerPRO also keeps up to date with the industry trends and needs for all of the clients

This software has every feature I need, love it

l’année dernière

Thanks for the kind review Melodee. We've enjoyed working with you and your team at Haulin All for over 16 years!

Mike R.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Broker Pro- Easy to use and train new employees

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We decided to make the change in May 2020 during the height of Covid and our business exploding. Our business had doubled in the two months leading up to the switch. Our customers and carriers were transferred in seconds. The customer service group from their corporate office is always there to help with any questions we may have.

Ease of Use, Excellent features for adding customers and carriers. Customer Service group guided us before and during implementation. New hires can adapt to system in days.

Nothing- This system is robust. Small glitches were fixed right away.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your review Mike. We enjoy working with you and your team at Global Foods.

Krista M.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Want a Successful Brokerage? Get the best Software on the Market!!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Broker Pro is what I depend on to enter and keep up with every truckload or less than truckload shipment I handle. Once your information is entered you have the option to save and never have to re-enter. Whether it is an entire load, carrier, shipper, or receiver it is stored for future use.

The ability to copy and store all info. Being able to look at your numbers in the accounting function at any time. And, one of my absolute favorite functions is the ability to go straight to the 'Safer System' while in the software to verify a carrier.

I have no complaints. It has served my company well.

John B.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Great company, great people, great product!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Have dealt with Infinity Software and Joe since our inception in 2002. Could not have gotten the features that our software contains for anywhere near this price from their competition.

Ease of use. Rate confirmations are able to be faxed or emailed with the click of the mouse. Accounting functionality is also top notch.

Can't think of any negatives.

Jennifer M.

BrokerPro User

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have used Infinity Software products for 13 years now. The transition to BrokerPro and the functions it provides meets and exceeds our expectations.

The quick and easy ability to create and complete a load from start to finish.

The integration with Quickbooks or the knowledge of how to do more with Quickbooks. We need more communication when new products or abilities are available.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review and feedback Jennifer. We will improve our communication efforts.

Tammy W.
Broker (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

BrokerPro review

4 il y a 3 ans

The thing that I like the most about the program is it's ease of use. VERY user friendly!

It seems that some of the bugs have not been worked out. The places where you enter a phone number for a carrier or customer does not work properly, and hasn't for some time. When you try to put the phone number in, it jumps out to the end of the form. You have to manually put the cursor in the right place, again, after that, so that you can properly enter the number.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review Tammy. I will pass this along and see that it gets addressed.

Theodore L.
Director of Procurement (É.-U.)

BP Review

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very well liked within company

Customer Service and ability to customize

Slow. Sometimes freezes and locks out. Would be much better if that fixed

l’année dernière

TJ, Thanks for your review and feedback.

Sandra S.
SAFETY (É.-U.)

SYSTEM IS AWESOME

5 l’année dernière

the system is very easy to use, use it daily.

the only thing I dislike is that when your looking for a load and you pause on the search it just searches itself without me finishing typing.

l’année dernière

Sandra, Thank you for the positive review! we recently re-worked that section and you should see a big improvement in the search results. Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Steve E.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

We have been a long time customer of ISS

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have been with them from our start up, as we have grown and added people ISS has provided the customer service we have come to expect to get our people up and running.

Very easy to bring someone on board and introduce them to the brokerage program. Easy to move through the different screens, from adding a new carrier or customer to load details.

Marcus S.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Outstanding TMS platform and customer service!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The software's features expand with your business growth!
No Cons - The company has been very responsive to any of our inquiries about the software. They often use customer feedback to enhance the TMS features.

Favorite feature is the Import Carrier function. The BrokerPro software integrates with Saferwatch risk management, which allows users to import Carrier profiles directly into BrokerPro. This feature saves data entry time for all New Carriers.

Ray H.

Great Brokering Tool

Commentaires : Fantastic

It is simple to use and the support is great to work with. They actually listen and are willing to make changes for you.

Im not sure that there is anything that I dont like about BrokerPro.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review Ray, we enjoy working with you and your team at Workhorse Freight!

Mike K.
Sales (É.-U.)

Broker Pro Review

5 l’année dernière

Web based has made a world of difference for me. Update much quicker than with previous program we were using.

Machine database not as developed as our previous one. But this may improve over time with the softwares desire to improve which they have demonstrated.

l’année dernière

Thanks you Mike for your review. Customer suggestions is what drives our development.

Matthew M.
President/Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Mazi Logistics Review on BrokerPro

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love using Broker Pro!

This TMS system is very easy to use. Very user friendly. To the point. It's basically a fill in the blanks.

I think there should be more options when you plug in more pallets, etc and classes for notes to put on the BOL.

l’année dernière

Mathew, Thank you for the positive review and suggestions.

Jay T.

Good Stuff

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have been a BrokerPlus user for MANY years! Thankfully it is pretty flawless and meets all of our needs!

Ease of use and the ability to interface with Quickbooks & posting sites is a huge help for us

Justin S.
Justin S.
Logistics Coordinator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Awesome features, Great Value!

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, BrokerPro is one of the most cost efficient software options available for brokers. With the option to pay for certain features, you can really customize it to work for your business without spending money on things you do not need. The support team is great and responds quickly if any questions arise. I would definitely recommend!

I love that you can customize this software for your company's needs. You pay for what you want to use and that's awesome, because every company is a little different. We have been working closely with CSR to create solutions to some of our unique needs. It integrates well with many platforms commonly used in the industry including automatic posting to DAT. Plus there are textable driver confirmations!

Transitioning from BrokerPlus to BrokerPro is a complex process, but they have worked with us to make it as seamless as possible.

Thanks Justin!

Roy B.

Definitely worth it.

5 il y a 3 ans

Very easy to use. All the information you would need at your fingertips.

Thank you Roy.

Eric L.
Operations manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Broker Pro Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We are solving locating a truck by region or state.

The ability to locate a past load and details on shipment.

The non ability to add carrier to load by MC# vs name of carrier.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Eric, I have passed on your recommendation to our P.M.