Avis clients sur Rx30 Pharmacy System

4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,1 /5

En savoir plus sur Rx30 Pharmacy System

Une solution de gestion pour pharmacies permet aux entreprises de gérer toutes les activités liées aux ordonnances, aux POS (points de vente), aux comptes clients, etc.

En savoir plus sur Rx30 Pharmacy System

57 avis affichés

Aaron M.
Pharmacist
Produits pharmaceutiques, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/06/2019

"Fantastic Product with Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: I am very happy with this software. It does what it needs to do and the customer service is exceptional

Avantages: Ease of use and customer service that goes above and beyond. Every issue I ran into was well known by their customer service and was handled quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients: Occasional glitches after software updates, but that is to be expected with anything.

• Publié le 15/06/2019
Karen N.
PIC/owner
  • Publié le 29/10/2013

"Great Product, Great Service"

Commentaires: I am a very small independent retail pharmacy. With the industry changing the way it is, it is crucial to have a system that will provide you with the security, documentation, and billing required. I did a lot of research and HBS was the winner.
The intial sales rep was patient and honest and provided very helpful information.
Pros:
1. Set up and installation went smoothly. We did it ourselves with there assitance via phone.
2. Equipment has had no problems. We did have a monitor go out under warranty. No issues replacing.
3. Customer service is outstanding. We know how important it is to get reimbursement dollars quickly and how frustrating 3rd party rejections can be. CS readily available on the phone and very knowledgeable. Rectified most issues quickly on the phone or got back to me very promptly.
4. Very helpful with setting up all aspects of the software to get reports, etc
5. Worked with my budget.
6. Included POS system with my purchase. Very useful and again customer service was excellent. Helped get credit cards working, set up AR accounts, PSE sales. Excellent for getting tax reports, billing and other documentation.
Cons: None really to speak of. Some glitches after updates or 3rd party required changes, but that is with any update anywhere. Customer service was aware of glitches and those problems were rectified very quickly. It took me a while to get used to pushing "tab" key instead of 'enter' but that is not a problem anymore:) Overall, I am very pleased with the product and the service. If you are looking for an economical system that can take care of virtually every aspect of the retail pharmacy business, you really need to check out HBS. With all of the regulations, etc...it is imprtant to have a system capable of taking care of those needs, but also be able to use the product effectively. HBS is your answer. Hopefully this info will be helpful to some of you out there. I know how overwhelmed I was in trying to choose a system. I am very happy with my choice and I think you would be too.

• Publié le 29/10/2013
Christine A.
Pharmacy Owner
  • Publié le 01/07/2019

"Transaction Data Systems (Rx30) Pharmacy Software"

Commentaires: While under warranty my server went down. It took the entire day with no software to get up and running on an alternate computer in the pharmacy. That was only after waiting 45 minutes on hold to get support. Instead of sending me another server the staff sent 3 different Dell technicians out that were unable to fix my server. Only then, at my request, did they agree to have my server shipped to them while I got a loaner. After 3 months I received my server back still broken. After shutting the pharmacy down 3 times for over an hour they sent a Dell technician that confirmed the hard drive was not installed. Rx30 tells me it was working when it left the facility and that the "hard drive must have come out during shipping". My request for a discount on support was ignored. This occurred in November and was not fixed until March. Now I am operating on an old version because the one I was using when the software went down would not work. To say they have no appreciation for their customers is an understatement. The staff at Rx30 will not make any adjustments on their end but have no problem leaving you unoperable with no pharmacy software. I will definitely not purchase Rx30 again and highly recommend buying a different pharmacy software.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that I have grown accustom to using the program.

Inconvénients: The customer support is horrible. Initially, just trying to get someone on the phone is next to impossible. The fees are outrageous for support and transmission. The Rx30 team does not treat you as a valued customer. The support that you pay an extreme amount for is fair at best.

• Publié le 01/07/2019
Andy B.
IT Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2021

"Terrible Customer Support"

Commentaires: Customer support used to be excellent. For the first few years we could reach someone who took ownership of the problem and got it resolved. Lately, support has become terrible. Very friendly people who answer the calls or chats, but are only able to record information and create a case. No followup, even when return calls are promised. I've now had a case opened for 12 days and 4 different "technicians" have become involved, but nobody is working on the problem.

Avantages: Very feature rich, supports almost every pharmacy management function desired.

Inconvénients: We like all the features of this software. It's an excellent product. As long as nothing goes wrong.

• Publié le 12/04/2021
Al S.
pic
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2016

"al spitale , majoria drugs metairie, la"

Commentaires: Majora's has been an hbs customer for many years, we have always had a good working relationship and have always found them to be ready and willing to answer any challenge, and we have had a few over the years.the support team is very responsive to any challenges we have. I would recommend them . special thanks to my reps, my go to people

Avantages: good support, friendly people

• Publié le 01/12/2016
John B.
Advertising Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/09/2018

"Top of the Line Pharmacy Software"

Commentaires: Rx30 has been a part of my pharmacy for many years and has always been easy to work with. Rx30 always trys to be as convenient as possible for it's customers. Growing with them at their own rate.

Avantages: Rx30 turns your average pharmacy system into a customizable portal that allows for personal patient care from a 21st century pharmacy.

Inconvénients: It can take a couple of hours to get in contact with customer service when you have an issue. Customer service is always very helpful when you are able to get a hold of someone though.

• Publié le 18/09/2018
Sedly B.
  • Publié le 14/07/2016

"Long time customer"

Commentaires: I have always had quick and positive feedback from all departments in HBS. If I had a question on charges the credit department call me back within 30 minutes. Hardware was excellent to work with never had a complaint.

Avantages: The pharmacy system was the easiest system to use. When I had relief pharmacist said it worked with other systems ours was the easiest pick up.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any cons on the software.

• Publié le 14/07/2016
Jim H.
Pharmacist
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2018

"RX30 is an intuitive pharmacy software system that is capable to do the many different functions."

Commentaires: This software is capable to do all the functions the more expensive software systems can do at a better price.

Avantages: I like how easy this system is to use. If you are not sure, there is an RX university you can go through to help learn every aspect of rx30.

Inconvénients: I like least about the customer support. I usually have to wait at least 30 minutes and most times even longer for someone to help me. It especially was a bigger problem when the POS changed.

• Publié le 22/06/2018
Justin R.
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2016

"HBS Review"

Commentaires: HBS software is straight-forward and user-friendly. Tech support is always there for us and most helpful whenever we need them.

Avantages: Quick, user friendly. Keyboard-based interface that does not constantly require mouse use, or counter space taken up by mousepad.

Inconvénients: Weather related power outages require us to sometimes call to have some features reset, but not a fault of the operating system itself.

• Publié le 19/07/2016
Peter M.
Pharmacist/Owner
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 01/02/2021

"Worst technical support EVER"

Commentaires: If I have a problem I am pretty much on my own to solve it...

Avantages: Very functional, although somewhat rigid. Very capable, actually other than a lot of stop edits, this OS is very good for the money.

Inconvénients: Technical support is nil. Ticket after ticket goes unanswered, or MAYBE they will call you back in a week or so. I have been using this software short of 6 months, and I believe I know more about the system than the people that answer the technical support line. They have yet to transfer my e-script images from my last software.

• Publié le 01/02/2021
Lori W.
PHARMACIST
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2021

"NOT A GOOD BUY"

Commentaires: I cannot think of anything special about this system. Any pluses that the software may have is far outweighed by the poor support piece that is presently in place.

Avantages: The customer support people are very nice, but there needs to be a greater amount of people to address the problems. The software is adequate.

Inconvénients: The time it takes to respond to a problem is horrifying. For example, the POS, point of sale, at our store has been down since mid Monday. It is now Thursday, and the same promise that we have received for the past 4 days is "tomorrow", or "we will escalate the problem". This is causing extreme customer dissatisfaction because we are unable to process credit or debit cards. After we do finally get our POS back, we will need to enter everything into the system, because we have been keeping track of everything by paper. We are unable to check down the register or make bank deposits. Every prescription will have to be manipulated in order to ring it in, due to the fact that when the POS is down, whatever has been entered into the system will not link to the POS.
Are there that many problems/customers in the support queue that need to be resolved? Are the problems that grand that it takes DAYS to resolve them? The system we had before was SRS, and they had the same day response time. There was a time that we needed a part replaced, but it was overnighted and fixed by the next day.
I had to have the program adjusted for including the strength of the medication on the label. It took a couple of days to have that done. In the meantime, I was adjusting the labels myself every time a new medication came in that was incomplete on the label.

• Publié le 22/04/2021
Nirmal K.
technician
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2018

"Rx30 is NOT RECOMMENDED to anyone that worked on windows system. System/Service/people is horrible."

Commentaires: NO BENEFITS AT ALL. WE wasted a lot of time on training, lot of time on the phone trying to solve issues/problems with the help desk. They dont call back many times. The same problems come up on a weekly basis. I have a computer technician degree and this system is not designed good. too many commands, too many buttons to push to get something done. NOT RECOMMENDED. SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE. Most systems have something positive, but so far, I have not able to come up with anything. I am a technician and I work with system for 3 months. System very hard to learn. all Commands are in many different places, and this causes me to spend lot of time inputting, filling, rebilling, or inputting patient demographics. Nothing to like about the software and whenever i speak with their help desk about issue, they say that its user error and training issue. They don't admit that the system has many flaws. One of their employee come onsite to train and even she said the system has many issues and she can't get them to fix it. She dont have any answers to some questions because she know the system does work well. BY BOSS IS SO FED UP WITH THESE GUYS, HE IS CHANGING TO PIONEERRX ONLY AFTER 3 MONTHS . I BEEN TRAINING ON PIONEERRX AND THAAT SYSTEM SEEMS EASY AND USER FRIENDLY. Rx30 Is NOT USER FRIENDLY AND EVEN THE HELP DESK IS NOT CLIENT FRIENDLY.

Inconvénients: -There is a long list of stuff not to like. My experience as a tech working with Rx30 has been frustrating and Time consuming to say the least. Every day I have to call Rx30 with several issues and each time they generate a ticket on which they suppose to call. Half of the time, they don't call back to help. I don't know if they ignore us because the owner piss them off or they don't care about their customers. To list some off the issues.
1) Every time we RTS medications from will-call thru workflow, atleast few medications get stuck in the system every time. WE call to get it fixed each time and it happens again next time (time wasted)
2) Sometimes when we put prescriptions ON HOLD and we go process them later in the future, something is always missing on the prescription (either the sig, or the original image, or origin code. (again this results in wasted time)
3) Sometimes when i bill a secondary insurance for split-bill, this system does not recognise it on refill and you have to manually double bill. Other systems i worked on do not require that.
4) For cash prescritions, they have to be actually REVERSED for some reason. This not make sense. Why we have to Reverse a Cash Claim. It will not let me change the prescription info..
5) WHen adding doctors or new drug, sometimes the system lets you add the doctor/drug from the inputting screen, sometimes you have to go to a totally different screen to carry out that function. (again time wasted)
6) SYSTEM not good.

• Publié le 12/01/2018
Kamal G.
Pharmacist in Charge
  • Publié le 03/01/2018

"I been a Rx30 client for 3 months. I am having daily issues, with no successful help from Rx30 staff"

Commentaires: I am a pharmacist since 2005 and I have opened 3 pharmacies before this new store I have now, and I have never experienced so many issues with a pharmacy management system as I have with TDS Rx30. I have spent money on the system and training so far, and I have experienced zero benefit. The system has costed my actual money, wasted time, and created daily stress while using the system. The system has not been operating as designed since It was setup initially and the Rx30 techs can attest to that. I have asked for lots of help over the last 3 months to fix certain issues, but they have failed to fix the issues. Rx30 service reps are very quick to assume and claim that the issues are there either because we did not get enough training or because we did something wrong. This is a lennox based system and so each command/feature has to be used very methodically. The Rx30 system is spread out all over the screen and you need to know where to go if you want to accomplish anything. On the bottom, there is a list of commands going from the left to the right of the screen, that have sub-numbered commands averaging any where from 10-20 sub-commands. To input a new prescription, you have to go to a different area, to edit the same prescription after, lets say it gets denied by the insurance, you have to go to a diffferent area. To see what you got paid on a certain prescription, you have to go to a different area. Besides that, Medications are billed as packages (like inhalers), some in grams, some in milliliters, some in units (there is no consistency; this results in mistakes). As I mentioned before, there are no Ques Or boxes for things like Refills, pending refill, electronic prescriptions, future dated prescriptions (these items are buried under different commands on the bottom of the screen, as sub-numbered commands). The Rx30 system and the POS do not operate as one. They do not operate and communicate back and forth. They have a delivery App that can be downloaded on a tablet, which is great, but if you ringout a prescription for delivery, its is very difficult to return it to HOLD incase patient declines the prescription. It's a long tedious process. The signature capture device and the register communication and commands are wierd and slow (for example, when using a credit card, patients get to chose from Debt US, Debt Credit ). Lots of confusion occurs at the register because it is slow and tedious to use. My experience over has been costly.

Inconvénients: very rigid in and not easy to work with. no real workflow (workflow goes only one way from Input to Packaging and Rx Review). Rx and POS system don't communicate two way (to put a prescription back from Will-call to Hold, you have to manualy change the status from Will call to Hold, or be able to edit the rx. The system commands, such as Rx Input, packaging, RPh final verfication, ability to edit rx, to reverse/edit rx, put on hold are all over the screen and have to work with F (F1-F8) buttons on the screen. You have to use both mouse and Keyboard for best functionality. System has a huge time lag of 3-10 minutes from my experience, if Rph sends prescription back to be edited to input tech for correction before it comes back even if the technician fixes it immediately. The Reject button (F5) on RPH verfication screen allows you to REJECT a prescription with reason, but it has no purpose since it does not send the prescription back to the tech. There are no real Ques for REfill manager, For New Rx Manager, Faxed Prescriptions, Trouble shooting or rejected prescriptions. The Auto Refill has not worked since I opened 3 months ago because they can't figure out the Universal Pharmacist role or Virtual pharmacist. You can Que a prescription to be filled in the future on a certain date, but on that date, you have to manually go process that prescription. The service desk does not return calls in a timely manner. we have 3 issue tickets open daily.

• Publié le 03/01/2018
Toby P.
  • Publié le 02/02/2018

"Reporting was the prompt to my call."

Avantages: Ease of use and detailed functionality. Constant updates and changes to the software means not getting left behind in the industry.

Inconvénients: Some updates are not "necessary". This translates to additional key strokes and slower processing times.

• Publié le 02/02/2018
Brian S.
pharmacist/owner
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2016

"Its simple..... THE BEST"

Commentaires: With this software, you have absolute control operation with all the interfaces, which allows you to not have to make other investments, easy handling....... THE BEST

Avantages: control operation and constant updates.

Inconvénients: really like all.

• Publié le 02/12/2016
Frank B.
manager
  • Publié le 20/08/2014

"HBS Software review"

Commentaires: We have been using HBS for about 5 years and the system has served us well. We have ben using the RxAXIS version. We also purchased the POS register that interfaces with the HBS system. The RxAXIS system will handle all of your day to day processing needs quickly and efficiently. We especially like the coordination of benefits feature that allows us to bill a primary and secondary insurance. Also, the COB feature allows us to process all of the coupon cards from the drug manufacturers. Recently , we started a delivery program to patients in the hospital upon discharge. The hand held device which interfaces with the POS system allow us to deliver at bedside, record signatures, and except payment in real time from all of the major back cards. The support on the POS side as been outstanding! Support for the pharmacy management system has been good also, I would qualify it as 8 out 10. The system is very stable and does not crash!! The HBS system has a lot of standard reports for monitoring your business but at times I wish that they were a little more flexible. There are times that I want to extract specific information and can't quite find the right report or I am unable to modify the statndard reports to
meet my needs.
There is no perfect system. Overal, I rate the HBS system and it's suport people 9 out of 10.

• Publié le 20/08/2014
Glenn A.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 15/03/2016

"HBS development of the TCG retail interface for AdherePac"

Commentaires: After working very closely with Karen Tredinnick and her development team over the last six months, HBS has completed development on the TCG Retail Interface for AdherePac. We were able to satisfy all state and federal requirements for the proper labeling of TCG AdherePac pouches for the retail environment. Additionally we were able to modify the nursing home module's method of sending files to the TCG ATP to better suit the complexity of a retail patient's profile and streamline the process in which the file was sent. Furthermore, the fact that I also use a ScriptPro robotics system required additional efforts to ensure medication fills were not duplicated across both platforms and this goal was achieved.
I now have the ability to service both LTC and retail patients with my AdherePac system while meeting the unique requirements of both of those environments.
The flexibility to develop and custom program interfaces like these in a timely fashion is something I feel HBS was more than receptive to and willing to execute. As a technology rich store I rely on this kind of support to make new programs and technology work seamlessly with my host system which is why I fully support the whole team at HBS.

• Publié le 15/03/2016
Chase D.
Teacher
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"I used Rx30 working as a pharmacy technician before becoming a teacher."

Avantages: Rx30 is very user friendly and simple to use, once you spend time learning the menus, which are themselves easy to navigate. Printing reports, entering prescriptions, and maintaining stock was a breeze with Rx30.

Inconvénients: My one con for Rx30 is the POS system. The POS was on a server that consistently froze. I am not sure that this was the software, and perhaps a hardware glitch.

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Mark A.
EVP
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 24/08/2017

"Great service, very easy to use. No one has more capabilities to drive revenue and adherence By f"

Avantages: Adherence and education
Great service, literally live
Great functionality
Very easy to transition to them, training staff was great

• Publié le 24/08/2017
Daniel T.
Technician
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/03/2018

"An older software that is still snappy and functional."

Avantages: It has a fairly easy format to get used to. It has a surprising amount of features and allows for a smooth workflow.

Inconvénients: Sometimes communications go down. That being said, the customer service and IT team are on the ball and will quickly get you back up and running.

• Publié le 16/03/2018
Jim R.
Pharmacist and Owner
  • Publié le 14/09/2020

"Was great, now not the case!"

Commentaires: In the past, I shouted from the mountain tops how good Rx30 was. Now all of a sudden it has went to the crapper!

Avantages: Functional and independent minded, can customize infinitely.

Inconvénients: Customer Support is horrific! Was VERY good now I feel like I am an island in the middle of a hurricane. Nowhere to turn and can't get a voice on a telephone in a timely manner. Just a recent change in customer support is making me start to look for other pharmacy dispensing software. IT IS TERRIBLE!

• Publié le 14/09/2020
Adam M.
PIC, GM
  • Publié le 26/07/2010

"Great Customizable System"

Commentaires: I would recommend any pharmacy looking at a host system to give HBS a try. The key strokes are minimal and customizable at that. As business grows or changes it seems that HBS has a solution ready to make the sytem work better on an individual basis.

Avantages: I have been very pleased with the HBS system. It seems that no matter what problem I give to support they find a way to make it happen. I have had many things customized to fit the needs of my stores, and HBS has come through with those request. The windows based system is easy to navigate and also has interfaces with just about every type of robotic or work flow system available to date.

Inconvénients: I really haven't found many. Like any computer product things will come up that take time to fix, but nothing really sticks out at this time. We operate some high volume retail stores off of one server and have not experienced any downtime due to server issues.

• Publié le 26/07/2010
Paul I.
  • Publié le 16/09/2014

"RxGeneysis combines dispensing and patient care all in one system!"

Commentaires: Pros: We use HBS RxGenesys program. It is the only system I know that combines dispensing functions with patient care. The dispensing functions are easy to use and right inside the same chart we can make all of our clinical notes related to patient care including MTM. It meets all the requirements needed for Minnesota Medicaid's MTM requirements. Great for dispensing and with a few tweaks it could be great for patient care. Even saying that there is nothing I have seen on the market that comes even close. Cons: They need to finish a few features of the system related to reporting a current med list but the free form space for charting allows a work around for now. Overall: Great dispensing system and more important to me and others who see patient care as the future of pharmacy it provides the ability to document patient care as part of the dispensing system. Customer service is great which took them some time after they acquired the old JasCorp system but they listened and made the necessary changes.

• Publié le 16/09/2014
Robert D.
Pharmacist in Charge/Owner
  • Publié le 08/08/2015

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: We have been using HBS Software for over 30 years. In fact we were one of HBS's original customers. We have always found using this software straight forward and easy. New enhancements are always being made to meet our needs in fields such as billing, reports, etc.
All of these factors allow for greater ease of use and greater efficiency. If there are any problems or questions, we have always found Customer Service quick to respond. They always resolve any issues in a timely manner.
We have two part time pharmacists who worked at chain pharmacies. They both stated that using the HBS Software was by far easier and more complete than the software packages they were previously using. This allow us to quickly acclimate them into the process thus saving time and money during their training period.
I have been an HBS customer since the use computers in pharmacy started. I would highly recommend using HBS software and all of the services of HBS to anyone.

• Publié le 08/08/2015
Jathan P.
  • Publié le 27/02/2019

"Customer Service is TERRIBLE"

Commentaires: NO ONE WILL RETURN A PHONE CALL
NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SYSTEM
IT IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY SOFTWARE I USE IN MY PHARMACY AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT
MY LICENSE NUMBER IS 106010 IF YOU WANT TO DISPUTE MY REVIEW FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME YOU RETURNED MY CALL

Avantages: Easy to use and used to be great until the last year

Inconvénients: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
it used to be incredible the past year has been TERRIBLE

• Publié le 27/02/2019