15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Cloud Workflow - iPaaS

En savoir plus sur Cloud Workflow - iPaaS

Intégration pour la connexion d'applications à la demande et sur site, telles que des applications de gestion de la relation client (CRM), de comptabilité et pour les soins de santé.

En savoir plus sur Cloud Workflow - iPaaS

Easy to integrate, makes my job easier to sync information between programs.

Set up time can take quite some time if you are unaware of some of its complicated aspects.

Cloud Workflow - iPaaS - Notes

4,9

Cloud Workflow - iPaaS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 74 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cloud Workflow - iPaaS ?

Tim
Tim
CFO (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Great experience! Great product even better customer support!

Commentaires : I would highly recommend looking at them as an option, it has saved us hours and hours of manual work simply invoicing our clients!

The DBSync software has saved our company and our department hours and hours of work every week. Our streamlined process allows invoices to be automatically created in our MSFT CRM and seamlessly flow into our QBooks! We just upgraded to QB Enterprise 2020 (but we have used DBSync for years with QB PRO 2017) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer support was professional. He communicated well and made the upgrade quick and easy! Great work.

It takes a couple times to understand “validating” the connection but that is probably more of “user error” as I don’t normally work in an IT or IS environment.

Jackie
Sports, 2–10 employés

Makes Our Workflow More Efficient

Commentaires : Excellent!

I love the time it saves me! If I had to manually add all the Data between SalesForce and Quickbooks each time we made a sale it would take me forever. This software has made my job so much more efficient since we have been using it.

The only downfall which may not even be a downfall as I haven't looked into it much is the amount of time it takes to sync. My supervisor has always said it takes 10 minutes. Somedays when I have a sale come in minutes before UPS comes to pickup our shipments 10 minutes is too long to wait for everything to sync. Those are the only times I manually enter things just because I have to start with the invoice so that I can get it printed from Quickbooks and get the order out right away. Then it is a pain to go back into Salesforce and manually enter it all. Much more efficient to have this software!

Susan
É.-U.
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Warning! DBSync Overwrites your CRM Structure

Commentaires : This product installs an UNMANAGED solution using the legacy "Information" forms for Accounts and Contacts. This means that, if you have had CRM for several years and use the Information forms, all of your customizations will be overwritten (even with the Trial). If/when you remove the product, their customizations are not removed and you do not get your customizations back, so be absolutely certain that you have backed up your CRM customizations and tested reimporting them before you install this product.

What I like least is that the software installs an unmanaged CRM solution, overwrites existing customizations, and is not reversible. Installation and configuration are apparently also difficult (their support spent several hours trying to install/configure and didn't get it working.)

Réponse de l'équipe de DBSync

il y a 8 ans

Susan, Thank you for the review and raising this. We have many MSCRM Customers and ALL prefer the unmanaged package. It gives the most flexibility to configure both MSCRM and DBSync, which is what you want. DBSync is an ETL Tool, you can configure it as you want. It facilitates data transfer but the end user needs to make sure there are no data issues as we do not manage / monitor the systems that you integrate. All our specs are online. As with any integration you should first test before installing into production. That is normal process when installing any addons with MSCRM (or any software). Which is why we give you Trail instance to test it out before you buy it. Our template uses few custom fields to manage integration all others are standard MSCRM fields as required by QuickBooks integration. Hope this clarifies some of your questions. I do understand that your experience was not the best, we will certainly look into how we can improve. Thanks Rajeev Gupta

Subhani
Product Engineer (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 51–200 employés

Good integration tool

Commentaires : Allows business to integrate with various platforms. Data mapping is east and flexble. Best Support Team from DBSync. Helped to Integrate On Premise and On demand applications.
Ease of troubleshooting an issue with a process.

Easy of Use, Inbuilt Connectors, Performance, Help Documentation, Drag and Drop Canvas.

Functionality enrichment needed in certain shapes that will be useful. Error handling could be improved. The documentation need to be updated regularly which helps user to understand more about the new features with the product.

Jeni
Controller (É.-U.)

Great Support

Commentaires : I have been a customer for many years and have never had an issue getting the support we need as we have grown and our needs have changed.

It is easy for me to update our mappings if we need a basic change. Also tech support is very responsive if I need a customization that is outside of my skill level.

Identifying errors in a sync job can be difficult. In our version, there is not an easy way to pinpoint which record is causing a problem.

Brenda
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Always have wonderful support - great product great customer service!

Commentaires : We have been able to eliminate a lot of the data entry from our sales platform into our accounting software. Their rep was great customer service, would recommend rep and DBSync to anyone interested in the product!

DBSync gives us the automation and support we need to help eliminate much of our data entry. Any time we have a problem customer service takes care of us promptly and easily. Their rep was great!

Nothing comes to mind for cons, the product acts exactly as we need.

Kathy
Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

I recommend DB Sync

I looked for a software program that would transfer data from Salesforce to Quickbooks, and the best one I found was DBSync. We've used them for quite a few years now, and it's been a good experience. The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Being able to transfer my data from SF to QB saves me a tremendous amount of time.

It's pretty pricey. I wasn't able to find anything else comparable, and they did spend a lot of time setting up the platforms so that the transfer of data would work well. As a small business, though, the annual fee is a bit steep. That being said, I wouldn't want to manually transfer all the information.

Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Great product and easy to use

Commentaires : Great product and easy to use, the setup was easy and the people at DBSync were through and nice to work with. We've had it for almost a year and a half and in that time span only had one issue. The tech support team helped resolve the issue really quick (same day).

It's simple and it does what it needs to do.

Not the easiest to change if your configuration needs adjusting. I wouldn't have expected this to be easy to change from the start so it's not something that was expected.

Samuel
Samuel
IT Analyst (Porto Rico)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great Customer Support

Commentaires : Our days of double entry on our systems are over. With DBSync we're able to sync data from one dabase to another with ease.

We like the ease of use and great customer support.

Setup process was easy and we have no complaints.

Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

DB Sync does what we need it to

Commentaires : We need DBSync to take our orders and sync it with Saleforce

It works behind the scenes and gets the job done

Does not alert you that it has stopped working

Will
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

DBSync works and pricing is reasonable

Commentaires : The product works. But to get it to work properly took way longer than I expected.

DBSync allows users to automate data imports, gives them some level of control over data mapping and the frequency of data imports.

DBSync created custom fields in Salesforce's Accounts entity and, at least initially, ignored the Contacts entity completely. However, after communicating the problem with DBSync's account manager, their developers were able to fix the problem incorporating the Contacts entity into the import.

Cashin
Team Lead (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

DBSync for Salesforce to Onpremise data syncing

Commentaires : Good support when things didn't work, and provided fix, workaround quickly.

Responsive level of support from Tech account manager and engineering, Relatively easier to set up to get data syncing up and running

Lack of Meta data backup, Multithreading

Faizan
IT Developer (Pakistan)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Making us proud as dbsyncing Improving Gradually

Commentaires : Overall we are satisfied and yes It was little bumpy when we started but now feeling great as dbsyncing improving gradually.

Customer support, no doubt reaching out in case of issue is just a ticket away. Also the server specifications: they have improved a lot in these 2 areas.

There logging and error/updates. reporting. Mostly we the customers find if anything like dbsync server or qbe go down.

Zachary
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Commentaires : We use DBSync mainly for migrating sales data from Quickbooks to our CRMs.

We like the functionality of the software. Taking sales data from Quickbooks and migrating it into our CRM is extremely helpful.

There are some days where the migration doesn't happen, but DBSync is often already working on the issue before I find out. They are very proactive and can create workarounds and final solutions in a timely manner.

Renzie
Accountant (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Commentaires : Overall it is good and recommended

DB Sync is easy to use and implement. As for customer service they provide quick service and very helpful.

The system does have a issue with transactions from Shopify and we need to review the information monthly in all of the system to make sure everything has moved from Shopify to QuickBooks to Salesforce correctly.

Chad
Salesforce Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Salesforce to Quickbooks Smoothly

Commentaires : Saving time and many hours getting billings and payment out quicker and more efficiently

We have a complicated invoicing process that requires us to bill a client and also pay a physician for the work done. This save significant time pulling data to salesforce to quickbooks automatically vs doing it manually.

Can be a challenge to set up with out DbSyncs help but they did step in to do so.

Yvonne
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Great software, great support

Commentaires : The software is very efficient, reduces manual effort significantly.

Product is very easy to use and works well.

It is a good product and easy to integrate Salesforce and Quickbooks.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Time Saver

Commentaires : The company has been great to work with. Checking in on how we are using the product and letting me know when they see an error on their end. I just wish there was a way that your company and our company that set it up could communicate better to resolve the situation, as I personally am not someone who can help much with the software side.

the functionality of the communication abroad different platforms to help provide accurate and conside information

with the connection process we have had some trouble keeping the communication active and running continuously.

Jean
VP (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

DB Sync Review

We have used this product for over 6 years. It has been stable and works in the background with no problems.

The only issue I have is that support is not available on the weekends. On the rare occasions we have needed support if it fell on a weekend we were unable to complete sales until the following week

Edrees
It Manager (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11–50 employés

DBSync (Time Saving Conncetor)

With DBSync we have saved almost all double entry between Great Plains and Salesforce.

Currently due to local SQL databased we have to keep the DBSync connector in our local server not in the cloud, so we rarely have date issue that the sync stops working and we have to manually adjust the date.

Brieonna
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my point of contact with help and it was great being able to get quick responses via email than us chatting on the phone for hours.

Easy to use software for my job. New user and it's not been hard to learn at all.

Works great in my opinion. I have not been using it long enough to find any flaws yet.

Rosa
Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Commentaires : The customer service is incredible, the team is amazing. They were in contact with me all the time until we resolved the problem.

Time, We are saving time in the capture.

Yes, I would like to create my fields or values (matching between software). This is not easy, I need to call them for support.

Brian
Controller (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

DBSync

Great features and support team. Were able to customize the out of the box solution to have the functionality that we needed.

Can take extra time if customizing the solution, but team is great at working through everything to make sure it's exactly what you need.

Dave
Accountant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Easy Use

Commentaires : Extremely positive, they are extremely easy to work with and meet our needs.

This software runs flawlessly and saves the company a ton of time. Any time I have had any issue, they have been extremely helpful and resolved the issue immediately.

Nothing comes to mind, it integrates very smoothly.

Brett
General Manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Does what it says it should. Support is responsive for the few issues that came up.

This software does what it says it is supposed to. It works seamlessly in the background so I don't even have to pay attention to it. The few times small issues arose, customer support was very responsive.

A few small issues needed to be fixed after initial integration.