15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Clio

Clio est une solution logicielle juridique majeure comptant de nombreux avis à cinq étoiles. Planifiez une démo avec un expert Clio pour en savoir plus.

En savoir plus sur Clio

I love the notifications that offer support and training for new options and/or updates within Clio. I like being able to select certain calendars to see at one time or multiple at once if needed.

There is no restore your organizations work if a rogue employee deletes it or an accidental deletion without nefarious intentions.

Clio - Notes

Clio a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 606 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Clio ?

Filtrer les avis (1 606)

Joshua
Joshua
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

The best option for our firm

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jérôme
Jérôme
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Un outil très fiable

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Clio est un outil confortable et très fiable, spatieux, agréable et bien équipée disposant de plusieurs modèles innovantes.

Il n'y a rien que je n'apprécie chez Clio pour le moment

Yasmine
Assistant (Bénin)
Banque, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Meilleur logiciel de gestion

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Clio permet de gérer des dossiers juridiques, facturation et facturation

Clio n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience depuis fort longtemps mais le prix est élevé

J.P.
J.P.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Clio is the best option for a solo or small firm law practice

Commentaires : After 3 years, I am still working at discarding habits and practices built up over 25 years as a practicing attorney to better incorporate Clio's feature into my daily work flow. One of Clio's driving philosophy's is to make lawyers more productive with their time, and make lawyers services more accessible to persons that need legal advice. Clio's focus on providing multiple access points, including mobile apps designed from the ground up with these two goals in mind, will pay off for both Clio and my practice in the long run.

The Clio platform is not intended to be a closed, proprietary system. Instead, it forms the foundation for the day to day management of leads, clients, time, documents, and billing, supplemented by almost 200 third party integrations, with new offerings coming on line each month. Clio offers unlimited cloud storage and IOS/Android apps making all of your firm information, clients, and documents available 24/7. Clio continues to innovate and as the leading provider to small/medium law firms throughout the world, I don't worry about whether they will be in business a few years from now. Finally, all, yes all, of your data saved in Clio is easily exportable should you decide to change to a different vendor.

Clio's growth means that feature changes must be more fully vetted as they are used by more than 150,000 legal professionals. As they broaden their perspective to encompass larger firms, the pace of change may continue to be more deliberate. The movement and management of files without a third party integration, such as FasterLaw, is cumbersome. Clio's own integrations with Office365 for emails and calendaring remain a work in progress.

Jeffrey
Principal (É.-U.)

Clio Meets My Firm's Needs

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I'm still in the process of moving all my files from Firm Central to Clio. But so far, I'm very satisfied.

I came to Clio because Thomson Reuters discontinued its Firm Central case-management product, and I needed a replacement. Clio has all the functionality that Firm Central did, but in a more logical, easier to use interface. I found that, with minimal instruction, I was able to get up and running. The Clio onboarding process was very effective.

Clio was designated by Thomson Reuters as its preferred partner to replace Firm Central. In that role, I would have expected the Clio team to have been a little more up-to-speed on the best way to migrate from Firm Central to Clio. Clio's team does migrate your data, and that went very smoothly. But "data" doesn't include documents, which is the bulk of what we were storing in Firm Central. Clio has no advice on how to move those documents. They simply recommended three third-party vendors. I contacted the one that advertises that it specializes in migration to Clio. It was going to charge me $3,000 to upload my files into Clio. But I'd still have to figure out how to get them out of Firm Central, which was my major challenge. Once I had them downloaded, Clio makes it easy to upload. At any rate, Firm Central's instructions were helpful, and the process went fairly smoothly.

Ryan
Owner (Mexique)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fallen far from grace

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Awful. They look great at first glance given the supposed breadth of features they have, but when they start removing features without notice or you experience any problem with their software at all, it is all but guaranteed that they will be completely unable to assist and you will be left paying full price for a program that, at best, half works.

Clio used to have responsive and helpful customer support, but that was years ago! It was once easy to track and link payments to client matters, run useful reports, and handle cloud-based documents, but recently the software has seen nothing but bugs.

Clio is plagued with bugs and its cloud-based document system stops working entirely every few weeks or so, requiring a complete reinstallation of the desktop launcher. Clio also, without any notice at all, removed certain features that allowed for the linking of card payments from Clio Scheduler (a sister program), retroactively recharacterizing ALL prior card payments in a completely different manner and ruining my firm's entire accounting system overnight. Clio tech support is worthless and is never aware of any issues brought up to them about the software, no matter how debilitating the issue may be, and they endlessly put you on hold to "talk ton their team" while stalling and asking for more screenshots of the issue, only to tell you a week later that they can't help you. The software has fallen far from grace and serves only to be a very expensive patchwork of buggy integrations, paired with tech support that doesn't understand any of the details of their own program.

Heather
Heather
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

CLIO for Efficiency

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall I see much more pros than cons. It is absolutely worth the money. I have been able to restructure certain areas of the firm to be more effective and our production has been going up annually since using CLIO.

Ease of use, e-signing with ease, invoices can be unique to our firm with templates for each client, cleaning up others time entries are simple as admin, and it just overall makes my job more efficient and enjoyable.

It needs work on adding my state laws and guidelines into the calendar. For example if I have a CT slip and fall case, it would be nice if the calendar prompted me to enter all my scheduling order dates, remind me when discovery is due per statute, etc… also an in office chat feature would be nice too! When we save emails from outlook the organization is not helpful for some attorneys and we cannot edit that. Also we need AI integrations!

Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Solo Practitioner Recommends Clio

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Clio has been excellent. Although Clio was not intuitive at first, it became so after a few months. The support has been excellent. Also, I have found Clio responsive to suggestions for improvement.

For a reasonable price, Clio includes a number of useful features in one package: DocuSign capacity, billing, trust accounting, document creation, hourly billing tracking, and of course management of cases and case loads.

Clio's method of running credit card or ACH fees and then tracking them is a bit frustrating. I do appreciate the fact that the fees are not taken from the trust fund.

Daniel
CEO (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Why we are the Certified Partner of Choice

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Superb, excellent, spot on, inspiriing and productive.

Ease of use, Quality customer service, product innovation and of course the ability to provide the service we are committed to.

cost the cost is above most program and yet once again just like our services it is worth the money

Bob
Owner (É.-U.)

Very Satisfied user

Features Ease of Use Easy to Administer Easy for part-time staff to use

Nothing really, i have found Clio to be a perfect fit for my solo practice

James
MD (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic product and exceptional onboarding and support

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The onboarding process with [sensitive content hidden] was exceptional. She was very thorough and knowledgeable and we were up and running in no time. Clio is saving us a tonne of time and we have much better visibility and reporting.

Ease of use Integration with Outlook Doc sign Matter stages

Billing cost Not having two way syncing with email

Maria
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Great Administrative Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I like the ease of use, easy to track all our client files in one location, the ease of logging into Clio anywhere and use the program.

Okay, so far my dislike would be that I cannot customize the Law Firm Dashboard.

Karen
attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

It's a comprehensive program.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Provides online access and accessibility.

Reports and tracking are not always helpful.

Tami
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Clio in our law firm

Commentaires : Our greatest benefit to date was when we added the payment links to our invoices and the speed we are now getting paid by clients. They love the online ability to pay for their bill and we love the speed it's processed in. The ease that the monthly billing process has become has also freed up a tremendous amount of time for staff.

The Clio platform was very easy to implement with our firm's daily usage. The onboarding process was smooth and the learning and transition for staff were easy. The software is meeting our firm's needs on a daily basis. I also appreciate that they listen to suggestions and continue to improve and add features throughout the year. Clio has allowed our monthly billing process to go from a day-long process to an hour process.

Some of the reporting features need to be fine-tuned or added to. My biggest pet peeve is the limit of 50 items to a page, so you update to 200 but it defaults back to 50 every time you move around between pages.

Réponse de l'équipe de Clio

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the feedback, Tami! We've submitted your reporting recommendation to the Product Team for review. They will be sure to reach out if they require further context.

Nicole
Office Manager/Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

Clio Review

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Clio has been fantastic!! The benefit of having all our information (contacts, notes, calendar, documents, etc.) in one program is huge for us as we often end up having to access this information outside of the office. The continued updates that Clio has made since we first began using it several years ago have all been excellent as well.

The software is easy to use and understand. The transition to Clio from our previous system was relatively seamless and the customer service is fantastic. I like that we can share documents with our clients and are able to see what date and time a client viewed each document. It is also extremely convenient to have our documents stored in Clio so that they can be viewed when we are not physically in the office.

It would be nice if you could integrate notes from a contact directly into a new matter as you are opening one. Currently, I have to copy and paste each note from the contact into the matter notes. Also, when I put in messages for Mr. Chefalo on people he needs to call back I make a task for him. When he views the tasks on his cell phone, it would be nice if he could simple tap on the phone number in the task and have it directly call the number as opposed to him having to type the number in on his cell phone to make the call. Finally, a client suggested that it would be nice if he had the option to opt in to receiving text messages from Clio any time we share a document with him or generate a bill on his matter.

Peter
Principal (É.-U.)

All I Need

Commentaires : Terrific, a true game changer!

Clio provides an all in one suite of applications that are necessary for my law firm to operate. We used to rely on a stand-alone billing software program for our billing and time-tracking. Of course every computer or user we added cost us more money on top of the software itself. When the software became outdated and no longer supported, we had to purchase the latest version. We also relied upon emails to assign tasks, and give each other messages about the cases we were working on together- without a centralized location for the team to track and review each other's notes and progress, each member had to rely upon their own notes, memos, emails, etc. This was inefficient and time consuming. Another fun part of my day was searching for contact information of opposing counsel on particular matters. Often times I would search emails, review the documents on a case, or review documents in the file to get the contact information I needed. Calendaring was also an administrative hurdle. Entering dates in a separate software system led to disorganization, and required jumping around from one program to another to manage information and learn where attorneys were supposed to be. Clio puts all of these functions , and more, under one roof. It has made the work flow in my law firm seamless, efficient, easy, and organized. Clio does it all, and I am truly grateful for this product.

I would like it to be easier to review the billing entries of other users in real time.

Margy
Legal Assistant/Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

The Future of Cloud Computing in the Legal Industry

Commentaires : Clio has been really helpful organizing a small solo practice and getting that attorney up and running, and then expanding their practice accordingly. It's a great, central location for file management, and being able to use Quickbooks and Clio for billing is spectacular. Clio's client support is stellar, and that is worth a LOT when it comes to case management. Overall, Clio is an excellent choice, and even with my complaints, I do believe it is the standard for the future.

I really do believe that Clio is the future of legal cloud computing and practice/file management. It's a functional piece of software that allows attorneys and legal staff to manage cases with ease. There are a few things that I find to be useful with Clio: 1. Clio integrates with tons of other software options, including Grow (a CRM management tool). Keeping things "in the family" is really useful and speeds up management. 2. Clio's billing functionality is really nice. It's one of the more functional back end management tools I've seen, and I really like the way it works. You can integrate it with Quickbooks for easy accounting, which we really appreciate and which looks great on the user end (for clients, when they receive bills). 3. Clio sports a really professional interface, which just looks nice when you're working. It looks grown up and sleek, so if someone peeks over your shoulder or you're working while in the vicinity of clients, it doesn't have a preschool feeling to it. 4. Most important - Clio's customer support is incredible. Have an issue? There are videos you can watch, or people you can talk to. They will literally stay on the phone with you for hours as you troubleshoot issues together, or learn something new. Top notch, seriously.

I do have a few gripes about Clio. If these were addressed, it would get a 5-star rating from me: 1. Mouseclicks. Clio requires so. many. mouseclicks. It is infuriating at times. I realize this sounds stupid, but over time, they add up. I am a huge fan of efficiency, and Clio is one of the most inefficient programs I've used. 2. Workflows. I really enjoy using workflows to track various projects. Clio sucks at workflows. A complete rework of how they approach them, and how they look for interface with the staff who are responsible for executing, would go a LONG WAY toward making Clio a more useful application. I think workflows are really the topic that causes Clio to lag behind other software out on the market. I would like to see something in place that allows a user to create a workflow, move tasks around in the list, add subtasks to tasks, and assign triggering dates, secondary dates, etc. It would also be useful to be able to assign various tasks to various users. Until that's in place, I'll be sad about using Clio. 3. A central location for performing various functions. Clio does have a left-hand toolbar that allows you to do SOME things, but not ALL things. It would be good if, from the left-hand menu, I could do each discrete thing that I can do in Clio by clicking a mouse a zillion times. Once that happens, I'll be happier. 4. Document management. I'm out of room, but it is not idea. Too much downloading/uploading. Dropbox is better (for collaborati

Þorsteinn
lawyer (Islande)

clio law DATA management

Commentaires : Support easy super good. Clio fixed problems with non english characters in days, Timemattes did not fix it in 20 years we have been complaining.
Clio has extremely good search features and all sorts of filtering. For instance universal search that goes through matters, contacts, events, notes, tasks, time/expenses logs, documents content, doc, names, and communications (emails, sec. mess, phone log).
clio portal for clients, e sign easy to make form-documents connects to IP phone etc. Faster law is a must I would say. To make a great package even better we subscribed also to Faster Law which has done a fantastic add on to Clio. There you get tools to capture your time automatically, the programs keeps track on how long you spend working on case files, e mails etc. in different cases and suggests billable time for that. There is a lot more like file handling, better way to link e mails, save and link attachments and files, you can explore your files on Clio’s serves in you file explorer.

For us the program has changed everything in the workflow to the better. In our opinion Clio’s forte is how flexible it is. Every law firm has its own different way of organizing workflow and Clio can accommodate for that, at least our whims and quirks which we have abundant of. The program is like potty in your hand. You mold and sculp the program according to your own special needs in the workflow. The only barrier is your own imagination. You decide how information is inserted, in what order and form and how it is presented. You make your own work procedures. You can organize and make chains of tasks beforehand and set the relevant type of chain of tasks to fit the case you are working on. Then, there and now, the future workflow is decided and set for that case.

You can not copy matters/cases and clients. It is not easy to move data fram TM to clio. We decided not to to it. Integration between outlook calander and clio calander does not work, it is so slow it is not usable. But the integration between google cal and clio cal is excellent.

Jane
Of Counsel (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

A great billing software for my increasingly virtual legal practice

Commentaires : Good software! I find it an indispensable part of my practice these days.

Our firm had used Timeslips for timekeeping and billing in the past before switching to Clio a few years ago. Timeslips was simply outdated and cumbersome, not to mention that we had no tech support. After having switched to using Clio, I was able to use the software to email clients directly and have the emails come from our firm email account via Clio without always having to involve the office manager for billing my invoices. If the clients have questions, they will know to direct their questions to the office manager, who is otherwise in charge of general accounting matters. Additionally, I love that I can always reach out to Clio's tech support for answers as to user issues or questions, and the services have always been pretty prompt and spot-on.

I remember there were some data migration issues when we transitioned from Timeslips to Clio. It has been a while, but I recall that at least some of the client data like their addresses didn't look quite right when it was pulled over, and I basically had to start over with entering the information in Clio.

Lori
Owner/Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the first users of Clio and still give five stars.

Commentaires : Overall experience has been fantastic, and I have no intentions of ever-changing software. I will retire using Clio. Clio, along with Clio Grow, has enabled us to develop a smooth process for evaluating potential new clients using an intake questionnaire and customizing a pipeline.

It's too difficult to describe what is best, I could not manage my practice without this software. It is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. I use pretty much all aspects of the software on a daily basis and have been using it for more than 10 years. My practice has grown from just one attorney, me, to now four along with paralegals and clerks. Clio has made the growth seamless.

I don't have any complaints whatsoever. The software has been essential to my practice in all ways.

Carter
Owner (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

First class tech with even more fist class people behind the scenes

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Highly recommend it like anything it's only as good as the data the users put into it and quite pleased in its reliability.

Clio is always adapting to improve and take feature requests into consideration while balancing innovation with consistency of interface and only incremental changes so as to not frustrate the user experience with too many changes all the ones. Beyond the tech, right from the beginning many years ago Clio stood out in customer service in terms of being very responsive, striving to find a solution to every problem where available, and being straight up in simply admitting that they don't have certain features developed yet and it's not available rather than trying to do a sales job or sugarcoat the fact that there will always be limitations in software meeting everyone's different needs perfectly. It's a very stable platform, secure, and the developers are even aware to do any sort of systemwide updates during times of low usage.

Maybe not so much a specific Clio issue, but rather mostly us as a user limited capacity challenge, there are many integrations and improvements which we could be adapting into our system but have just become stalled in locking the bandwidth. Quarterly or semiannually review (soft audit) of how each business such as ours is using the software would be beneficial with a systems person from Clio providing a couple recommendations of next steps that our group could take that would have a significant impact on better utilizing the tools.

Elizabeth
Senior Paralegal (É.-U.)

Clio - A Necessary Application for Law Firms

5,0 l’année dernière

Clio makes it easy to manage a case beginning to end. All of the client information is contained in one place. We can work on documents right in Clio and share documents to the client through the Clio Portal. Clients can safely upload their documents to us via the portal. We can communicate with clients through the portal or text messaging right in Clio. The Clio Support team is very helpful and has taken our enhancement requests back, some of which have already been implemented. We are able to keep everyone at the firm on track by using the task feature of Clio. There is no more wondering what is happening in a case because everything is tracking and tasked.

Our clients pay a monthly payment until their flat fee is paid in full. My current enhancement request is for Clio to have payment plan details written out on the client invoice. Currently we have to type this information out in the footer notes.

Gary
Attorney - Owner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Clio Is The Best

Commentaires : I have not had a single issue with Clio. I have used it now for three years. My bills look sharp and the time/activity record keeping is flawless, which helps when I have to push to get paid. The trust accounting is redundant and airtight. I am looking forward to developing my practice and I know that Clio is expanding its range of functions at a rate faster than any of my needs. Clio is leading the industry in coordinating with third party vendors (Lawpay, Outlook etc) to make Clio even more functional and efficient.

There is much to like about Clio. Their customer support is first rate and comprehensive. For example, learning to manage trust accounting and the creation of regular client invoices are critical and time sensitive activities. During my first year with Clio, I would call customer service at the end of each month as I encountered small mistakes I made in billing or accounting. Clio was always there willing to patiently walk me through my steps to help me fix my errors. The billing and accounting features are redundant and it is almost impossible to make a mistake that cannot be fixed. Time entry is simple and efficient.

I love the ease of use with respect to creating bills and managing trust accounting. On a different level, I have confidence that Clio is on the cutting edge of technology and software developments. As is evidenced by their annual conference, Clio is a leader in the industry. My investment in time learning this platform will continue to pay dividends as I mature as a solo practitioner. I am a veteran litigator but I recently opened my own practice. Clio has been the one indispensable tool to my new practice.

Alicia
Alicia
Owner (É.-U.)

Best in Class for Small Firms

Commentaires : In addition to what I wrote above, Clio Management's customer service and technical support are​ great. They are still working out the kinks on the Clio Grow side after acquiring Lexicata (which I also used and was happy to see integrated). I am excited to see what improvements they have in connecting up the two systems.

I've been using Clio since 2010. I have tried other software over the years. I also originally had to use other software that integrated with Clio, but slowly have been able to reduce subscriptions as Clio built out features. Clio is the best in class, affordable, and the software around which I ultimately chose to build all my systems. I like that Clio allows me to manage the entire client file, including documents and emails, bills, and file shares, all within a single integrated system. Less software is cheaper, easier to manage, helps me capture details, and requires less employee training and management.

Clio still has some features and kinks to work out. Not everything is intuitive. Its plugin with Outlook is a little slow and I don't like that it strips the attachments from emails when placing them in the file. There still isn't enough flexibility in fee arrangements. It could improve the marketing side quite a bit. And I wish you could edit billing entries in bulk a little easier (especially if you made a mistake in one edit, it doesn't save and you lose ALL your edits -- super annoying). That said, all of these bugs and annoyances get addressed by Clio over time. They continually improve and grow the software. So I don't feel that there are any fatal flaws; just quirks that you learn to work around​.

Lawyer (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Best all-in-one solution out there

Commentaires : It's a major time saver. It's great for billing, keeping tabs of your time, costs associated with a file, trust money for each file, docketing, contact lists, and all the rest. It feels a bit short/incomplete in some areas, but they keep improving it so hopefully that will happen soon. It's still the best damn law practice software out there, and I've searched high and low!

- Easy to use and learn - Easy to show others to use - Really easy billing features - Great organization - The Notes feature is fantastic and replaces any need for docketing and memos to file - The "add time" feature makes it easy to keep track of billings and what's to go on the next invoice - The linking of contacts to files is a time saver - The Calendar is easy to use and does what you need it to - The accounting that exists is great for keeping track of the movement of money directly connected with a file. It has helped keep my trust accounting immaculate. IT also helps me keep track of expenses associated with each file.

Clio is fantastic and the best solution I've been able to find, and I've done a lot of searching both before and after buying Clio. That said, Clio seems half finished in some areas and I'm hoping more work will come. - The accounting is adequate, but should go a lot further than it does. I would love an integrated cheque writing program, for example. - I don't know why you can't have more than one client per file. It's a small thing, but it bugs me. I put additional clients in the "contact" list associated with the file, and just pick one as a primary client to list. It doesn't matter, but again, it's a weird oversight. - The firm metrics is a great idea, but it seems half finished. I don't know why, but it doesn't save stuff year to year and just dumps the information. There's also a dramatic lack of ability to customize things. This is frequent in some of Clio's features, such as how to list matters or client names. It's not a deal breaker, but it's a weird thing to not make more usable. Overall, Clio is a fantastic program and I don't know how I'd run my practice without it. It's a lot better than everything else I've tried. I just wish the damn thing integrated with more programs and capabilities, and that they just expanded on it. I think the reason why it's frustrating is because it's so close to being sort of perfect, and they just don't go far enough. Hopefully they'll keep adding to it and raise it to that level! It's definitely worth the buy.

Natalie
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Clio is great for Client Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Our law firm has tried a few software companies to help us manage our clients and cases and this has been by far the bests. It is not perfect, but it is user friendly and easy for all to use (from lawyers, law clerks, paralegals, to even our admin and secretaries). We do not use the document feature. I use it to track open client matters, add notes to the case, assign tasks to support staff, calendar meetings, track time, hold contacts, and invoice. I really like that Clio constantly is updating to meet their customer's needs and is open to our suggestions on things that would make the software better. I would definitely recommend this software for law firms.

I do not like you cannot have two clients to a single matter - we have a lot of husband and wife contacts, so I wish we could connect two clients to a single matter. I use notes constantly and wish there was a way to format the notes like as a word document - highlight, make numbered outlines, add bullet points, change font size, etc.