Avis clients sur Clio

4,7 (1 368) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Clio

Clio fournit une puissante suite d'outils pour aider les professionnels du droit modernes à gérer, développer et gérer leurs entreprises, de l'admission de cas à la facturation.

En savoir plus sur Clio

I love the notifications that offer support and training for new options and/or updates within Clio. I like being able to select certain calendars to see at one time or multiple at once if needed.

There is no restore your organizations work if a rogue employee deletes it or an accidental deletion without nefarious intentions.

Clio - Notes

Clio a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 368 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Clio ?

Filtrer les avis (1 369)

Joshua
Joshua
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

The best option for our firm

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
J.P.
J.P.

Alternatives envisagées :

Clio is the best option for a solo or small firm law practice

Commentaires : After 3 years, I am still working at discarding habits and practices built up over 25 years as a practicing attorney to better incorporate Clio's feature into my daily work flow. One of Clio's driving philosophy's is to make lawyers more productive with their time, and make lawyers services more accessible to persons that need legal advice. Clio's focus on providing multiple access points, including mobile apps designed from the ground up with these two goals in mind, will pay off for both Clio and my practice in the long run.

The Clio platform is not intended to be a closed, proprietary system. Instead, it forms the foundation for the day to day management of leads, clients, time, documents, and billing, supplemented by almost 200 third party integrations, with new offerings coming on line each month. Clio offers unlimited cloud storage and IOS/Android apps making all of your firm information, clients, and documents available 24/7. Clio continues to innovate and as the leading provider to small/medium law firms throughout the world, I don't worry about whether they will be in business a few years from now. Finally, all, yes all, of your data saved in Clio is easily exportable should you decide to change to a different vendor.

Clio's growth means that feature changes must be more fully vetted as they are used by more than 150,000 legal professionals. As they broaden their perspective to encompass larger firms, the pace of change may continue to be more deliberate. The movement and management of files without a third party integration, such as FasterLaw, is cumbersome. Clio's own integrations with Office365 for emails and calendaring remain a work in progress.

Matt
Lawyer (Canada)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Best in class

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I operate an entirely virtual law practice. Keeping all of my workflows and processes in the same ecosystem helps ensure consistency and efficient operations.

The single best part about Clio is the user interface. You can't overestimate the drain on your organization and your end-users by poor UX design. Clio is intuitive to use, and easy to customize. Their chat support is the best of any product I've used, in any category.

The in-app document management isn't great. It's good enough, but most users will want to integrate with an existing DMS.

Kathy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

You cannot rely on anything that employees of Clio tell you to be true.

1,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Onboarding was a nightmare, with technical glitches that caused hours and hours of additional work and clean up. Syncing our contacts resulted in the destruction of our already used and curated list. Misrepresentations were made by salespeople as to what the software was capable of doing. As a result of all of that, we were made reasonable promises, in writing, as a condition of our not quitting Clio right then, and cutting our losses and time. Now, the first time a change has come up where that promise needs to be implemented, we were told it would not be honored. This resulted in many more hours of back and forth with "customer service". We have wasted two years of integrating our firm with this company, which we now have to undo to go to another service, costing us untold more hours of work. If they had not offered these promises, we would have left Clio during the onboarding process. Although we would not have been happy with our experience with Clio, we wouldn't have felt as strongly about not doing business with this company. Now, we have no option but to leave this service, because we cannot continue to do business with a company that places such little value on their clients and on the promises that they admit were made.

I have nothing positive to say about Clio at this time. Integrating our firm into their software was a major learning experience, which will guide me with the next software I choose.

The items added in the time that we have been with Clio have caused no improvement to our use of the product, although they use these additions as an excuse for raising their prices significantly. The "client portal" that they added does not even allow you to see if clients have viewed documents, which their old version did. Their new payment system only adds to their profits, so why would they utilize that as an excuse to pass on additional costs to their clients?

Mathew
principal attorney (É.-U.)

Intuitive and Flexible

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am happy with Clio and the support they provide. It's helped keep the firm, as well as our third-party answering service, organized and consistent.

The ability to integrate other software enable using other software to address aspects of Clio which are good, but not great. As an example, Clio Management's task management is good, but there is not a kanban or gantt feature, but I can easily integrate with Asana, Monday.com, etc.

Some aspects address needs in a basic manner, but are not as robust as software which is specifically designed for a single purpose. Using the same example as mentioned in the "Pros" - the task management works and can be automated, but it does not have highly specific features such as kanban or gantt.Additionally, the syncing between Clio Grow and Clio Manage could improve. The two do not sync completely - certain items (ex. emails, I believe) do not sync.Lastly, when trying to export specific sets of data, Clio is time-consuming. We had an attorney who left our firm, and providing her the information from her clients required going to each client and selecting "export" for each aspect of the clients' data (such as, emails, documents, contacts, transactions, etc.)

Michelle
Principal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Living in one database is a productive dream come true!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love living in one database. It is wonderful that it links with Outlook and can track all data related to a Matter or Contract, including related contacts. Co-council is a slick feature. My productivity has skyrocketed. Tech support is amazing and available during off hours.

All the most crucial aspects of my workday are incorporated or linked in one central database. It makes it easy to track everything and invoice it all. Tech support is readily available, well-trained, patient and willing to take and submit suggestions to development.

I came from a mid-range practice management software and miss some of its features. The timer button should be red and blinking. I tend to leave it running when I get interrupted. I wish it had a spell check. I wish the app version was easier to navigate - it is hard to tell when a timer is running and how to find it to turn it off. Set up is intensive, as it would be with any practice management software. I wish some of the field names were customizable for professional fiduciaries. I wish some of the fields would default w/o having to fill them in. I wish there was more instruction on workflow when setting it up. I did not like the importing of my old data and undid it. The team was too quick and didn't fully understand my wishes or wasn't able to bring in just the data I was requesting. I wish the reporting was better than dumping to Excel.

Austin

One Stop Shop for Small Law Office Management

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Great bang for the buck. Clio is a full suite of software for time entries, billing, trust account management, contact management, and document organization. Out clients love the ability to upload documents securely for us to use in their matters. Ability to access through a web browser makes it easy to work from anywhere as well.

Slight learning curve to get used to the new software after having used Amicus for almost 20 years. Small hiccups in transitioning our Amicus database over, BUT it was solved in a timely manner and we were able to clean up a few other items on our own.

Elizabeth

Excellent Management Tool

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Clio has been an excellent tool in keeping my law firm organized when it comes to time management; billing and collecting receivables from clients.

The ease that it is to use and the service team that answers every question.

The document tools are a bit complicated. I would use the document tool more with a zoom class or in-person tutorial.

Teresa
COO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

REview

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall excellent - they do come up with new updates and features annually

The ease, the support can not be compared. Training videos were accessible, user friendly, one place for our firm to work on daily basis in all aspects.

Some of the features need more customization - tasks - we upgraded to the highest tier and still takes time to input the data and follow life of the task. Would be easier if you had one task and were able to add sub tasks, ie: draft legal opinion, partner review, pending client approval. Reports need to be more robust and able to customize

Daisy
Paralegal (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Clio is the best Case Management System I have used and I would highly recommend it!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Clio is Great, and my experience is amazing so far! I love customer support and their knowledge and great help every time I contact them.

What I like most is the way it makes my practice easier, saves time, and it constantly improves! The Clio team is incredible, always listens to its clients, and constantly develops its product.

I would love more options in the mobile app, like editing the matter, billing, etc. I hope that these features are coming soon. Also, as I am in Canada, I am looking forward to using the documents fill-out option, which is currently only available in the USA.

Shareholder (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Gamechanger

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Amazing.

I love the timekeeping features, the goals, the daily review and the daily, monthly and yearly goals you can set for yourself individually. This has revolutionized my practice.

For some of the users on my team, email saving and signing in to use the plug in have been a challenge. It is difficult for them to do it as people who are not tech savvy taking part of my day away at times.

Kimberly
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Fantastic product!

Commentaires : The experience has been great. The support team is very helpful and made getting set up a quick process, and they've helped solve several operator-error problems along the way. We don't yet use the full capability of what Clio can do, but it's nice to know we have room to grow our practice without outgrowing the software that helps us manage it.

Clio easily tracks time and expenses, keeps client and matter details organized, generates invoices, and gives us reports that help track our firm's growth. It is easy to learn, easy to use, easy to customize to our practice, and has very helpful and responsive customer service. Since it's cloud based, we can also work remotely as needed. Very glad to have Clio!

I like most everything about Clio except that it can be slow if our internet service is being slow (not Clio's fault, but it comes with being cloud-based). Every once in a while I find a glitch that frustrates me in creating invoices. Usually, though, chatting with customer support online leads to a) their showing me how to solve my problem, or b) the problem being sent to tech support for fixing in Clio's system.

Peter
Principal (É.-U.)

All I Need

Commentaires : Terrific, a true game changer!

Clio provides an all in one suite of applications that are necessary for my law firm to operate. We used to rely on a stand-alone billing software program for our billing and time-tracking. Of course every computer or user we added cost us more money on top of the software itself. When the software became outdated and no longer supported, we had to purchase the latest version. We also relied upon emails to assign tasks, and give each other messages about the cases we were working on together- without a centralized location for the team to track and review each other's notes and progress, each member had to rely upon their own notes, memos, emails, etc. This was inefficient and time consuming. Another fun part of my day was searching for contact information of opposing counsel on particular matters. Often times I would search emails, review the documents on a case, or review documents in the file to get the contact information I needed. Calendaring was also an administrative hurdle. Entering dates in a separate software system led to disorganization, and required jumping around from one program to another to manage information and learn where attorneys were supposed to be. Clio puts all of these functions , and more, under one roof. It has made the work flow in my law firm seamless, efficient, easy, and organized. Clio does it all, and I am truly grateful for this product.

I would like it to be easier to review the billing entries of other users in real time.

Amber
Office Manager (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and great support

Commentaires : The overall experience has been an absolute pleasure. I love it! It makes time recording, billing and credit control very straightforward. It sets out the matter and client information in a very simple and straightforward manner. Support is great too which makes a big difference. Everyone who has joined our company has got on with it with just half an hour of general training. Nobody complains about it.

Clio is very user-friendly and intuitive. Even if you do not have experience or training on Clio, there is a certain about of functions which you can work out how to use but by having a play with the system. Time recording is very straightforward and it makes our billing easy.

Downsides are: there is no currency conversation; cannot split invoices on one matter (e.g. we have to 2 or more entities responsible for payment say, 50/50, but there is no way of automatically splitting the invoice; no summary front sheet for an invoice.

Sean
Partner (É.-U.)

Best feature set available

Commentaires : Very positive; I love the software.

Clio integrates with so much other software to make your life easier that is just can't be beat. Saving emails via Outlook, generating document templates, collecting e-signatures on engagement agreements—whatever you need, Clio has it. I can also run billing, monitor bill payments, and overall run the entire law firm with minimal effort, minimal time commitment, and with confidence that everything is running smoothly.

There are some smaller points that can drive you insane. For example, you cannot customize the look of the emails that go out when you share matters, bill, etc. with your clients. If you—like me—transition from a solo practitioner to running a small law firm, you will eventually need to open new bank accounts. Clio will not let you eliminate the old bank accounts and start from scratch. You can't even force the old bank accounts to be otherwise "invisible" to the system so that you cannot accidentally record money moving into a defunct account. This is a minor complaint, but man does it drive me insane. I also still want to see a task assignment that allows me to set a supervisor for each assigned task.

Heather
Founder (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

I've used Clio Manage for 6+ Years and Clio Grow for 2+ Years

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I've used Clio since opening my own firm. Overall, I'm happy with their products and feel confident that I can get "at a glance" information on my active cases as well as my leads quickly. And, I can dive deeper into any particular matter or contact easily. I do wish they were a bit more tailored to small/solo firm practice - particularly in terms of the time investment in set-up and cost per license.

Clio offers nearly comprehensive lead and case management services. Their support staff is responsive and if you engage them in a conversation about your firm's needs - they are eager to listen & learn. Since I began using it, Clio has steadily widened their offerings that are real value-adds. Their annual conference is a great networking & learning event.

Both products, but Grow especially, are very time-consuming in the initial set-up phase. Both products could be more robust for practice areas that don't involve litigation. Their support staff is readily available but in my experience can only assist in solving my issue about 10% of the time. Often some features I view as key are not available and it's hard to determine how the upvoting process of feature requests actually works. The pricing structure is frustrating and could benefit from adding a different tier for restricted or limited users (like paralegals and admins). While all the features and new additions are nice, as a solo practice attorney I often find myself unable to take advantage of them due to the time involved in learning about & implementing them.

Stephen
Attorney Senior Partner (É.-U.)

Changed my practice

Clio has been a game changer for my practice. Before I would write my time on a sheet of paper (sometimes any paper within reach) and hope it got entered at some point before the end of the month. Now, I immediately enter my time either on my computer or iPhone. A phone call, client conversations, anytime I work on a file it immediately gets entered into Clio. At the end of the month, Billing is a breeze. I am able to see all of my Billable Clients for the month and with a few clicks, they are all sent out by either email or Clio Connect. My clients can pay with their credit cards, and many times they have paid overnight before I even get to the office the next day. I remember when I first switched to Clio about 80% of my accounts receivable paid within the first week. My clients also like the billing detail with separate time, attorneys, and expenses. I have been able to create custom invoices to comply with some of my government contracts, which require invoices to look a certain way. We are also big fans on the integration with Office365. The software automatically creates a client folder on OneDrive when a new matter is opened. This has been a huge help in keeping everyone working on the same files and storing documents in the correct client folder. Also, the Outlook plugin has been great to keep all emails received and sent copied to the client's matter. I do not know how many times I have easily found an email related to a client matter.

I wish there was better integration with Infusionsoft (now Keap). There is a way to connect using third parties, but it would be nice to only enter client information once.

Marie
Paralegal & Bookkeeper/Billing (É.-U.)

Clio Review

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. There are plenty of resources for day to day activities and for more complex matters the live support has been indispensable. I find it easy to navigate and learn.

Initially it was a better system overall than the systems we were trying to make fit our needs (Timeslips and Sharepoint). Subsequently, the updates that are implemented by the development team when there is an obvious need or lack identified.

I did not like that the billing of outstanding balances was not automated during billing runs to capture all outstanding balances so anyone who does not have a current bill still gets a bill when I do not enter a start time as a filter option. I also do not like that I have to clean up so much on the Quickbooks Online end of a Retainer transfer, especially after a billing run when its many clients at once, it creates a lot of work in the Retainer in Trust register in QBO.

Tracy
Business Manager/CPA (É.-U.)

Clio is a mixed bag

Commentaires : The worst is retainers. Without being able to customize my email message globally, I can't use the trust payment request. It just confuses clients. Did I say hours and hours and hours? I will say that their service is fabulous. However, they keep making new abilities that to me are inconsequential compared with retainers. Oh, and not having global text snippets? How hard can that be? I have to go to 8 different users if I add something. Really a waste of time. Fix the real stuff. Then add bells and whistles.

I love that billing is so much easier, that my team can enter time remotely.

Clio was not developed by any sort of accountant. The reports are lacking, you can't memorize reports, everything within the software isn't consistent (like using the term everyone one place and all users in another place). The reports are inconsistent with what you can filter by on each report. There are still things where my account names are redundant - like Johnson - Divorce: Divorce. The biggest gripe I have is about replenishing retainers. The retainer replenishments don't get printed on the bill - I know it is because clio payments won't let you make a combined trust/legal fee payment, but they could have one link for anything owed and another link if a replenishment is due. Really - we webt to the moon 50 years ago but we can't figure this out? I spend hours and hours dealing with contacting clients to replenish. Also, way you enter into clio is clunky. I have to pick up my mouse all the time. It needs to be more like quickbooks entry. You never have to pick up your mouse.

Nicole
Office Manager/Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

Clio Review

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Clio has been fantastic!! The benefit of having all our information (contacts, notes, calendar, documents, etc.) in one program is huge for us as we often end up having to access this information outside of the office. The continued updates that Clio has made since we first began using it several years ago have all been excellent as well.

The software is easy to use and understand. The transition to Clio from our previous system was relatively seamless and the customer service is fantastic. I like that we can share documents with our clients and are able to see what date and time a client viewed each document. It is also extremely convenient to have our documents stored in Clio so that they can be viewed when we are not physically in the office.

It would be nice if you could integrate notes from a contact directly into a new matter as you are opening one. Currently, I have to copy and paste each note from the contact into the matter notes. Also, when I put in messages for Mr. Chefalo on people he needs to call back I make a task for him. When he views the tasks on his cell phone, it would be nice if he could simple tap on the phone number in the task and have it directly call the number as opposed to him having to type the number in on his cell phone to make the call. Finally, a client suggested that it would be nice if he had the option to opt in to receiving text messages from Clio any time we share a document with him or generate a bill on his matter.

Tami
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Clio in our law firm

Commentaires : Our greatest benefit to date was when we added the payment links to our invoices and the speed we are now getting paid by clients. They love the online ability to pay for their bill and we love the speed it's processed in. The ease that the monthly billing process has become has also freed up a tremendous amount of time for staff.

The Clio platform was very easy to implement with our firm's daily usage. The onboarding process was smooth and the learning and transition for staff were easy. The software is meeting our firm's needs on a daily basis. I also appreciate that they listen to suggestions and continue to improve and add features throughout the year. Clio has allowed our monthly billing process to go from a day-long process to an hour process.

Some of the reporting features need to be fine-tuned or added to. My biggest pet peeve is the limit of 50 items to a page, so you update to 200 but it defaults back to 50 every time you move around between pages.

Réponse de l'équipe de Clio

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback, Tami! We've submitted your reporting recommendation to the Product Team for review. They will be sure to reach out if they require further context.

Gary
Attorney - Owner (É.-U.)

Clio Is The Best

Commentaires : I have not had a single issue with Clio. I have used it now for three years. My bills look sharp and the time/activity record keeping is flawless, which helps when I have to push to get paid. The trust accounting is redundant and airtight. I am looking forward to developing my practice and I know that Clio is expanding its range of functions at a rate faster than any of my needs. Clio is leading the industry in coordinating with third party vendors (Lawpay, Outlook etc) to make Clio even more functional and efficient.

There is much to like about Clio. Their customer support is first rate and comprehensive. For example, learning to manage trust accounting and the creation of regular client invoices are critical and time sensitive activities. During my first year with Clio, I would call customer service at the end of each month as I encountered small mistakes I made in billing or accounting. Clio was always there willing to patiently walk me through my steps to help me fix my errors. The billing and accounting features are redundant and it is almost impossible to make a mistake that cannot be fixed. Time entry is simple and efficient.

I love the ease of use with respect to creating bills and managing trust accounting. On a different level, I have confidence that Clio is on the cutting edge of technology and software developments. As is evidenced by their annual conference, Clio is a leader in the industry. My investment in time learning this platform will continue to pay dividends as I mature as a solo practitioner. I am a veteran litigator but I recently opened my own practice. Clio has been the one indispensable tool to my new practice.

Peggy
Peggy
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Cleo will solve all your law firm problems

Commentaires : My overall experience with Cleo has been fantastic and has changed how I do my daily job for the better. It has made life at work much easier and less stressful. It has allowed me to free up time that's better spent on creating documents forming businesses etc.

I loved Cleo from the moment a representative gave us an overview of the software and what it had to offer. After that demonstration I couldn't wait to try the software. I love that Cleo allows you to customize the program to your specific law firms needs. There is an enormous amount of ability to customize clients billing and matters. I've never found a software like this one before nor one that allows you so much freedom to make it your own. There are two sections to Cleo Cleo grow and Cleo manage. Cleo grow allows you to enter potential new clients and track their progress as to whether they hire the law firm get referred out or don't hire the law firm. It has saved me from keeping up with two separate spreadsheets which allows me more time to work on important tasks. Once in Cleo grow you can move a client over to Cleo manage once they hire you. Once in Cleo grow everything about your client and their case is all contained on their own individual dashboard. Within that dashboard you can store communications their documents their payment transactions emails billing their time they're expenses etc. And because of the categories you can customize I'm able to enter the important information needed for their particular case and it's no farther than one click away. I have to say the Cleo support and help section is spectacular and one of the best I've ever come across. They have a clear academy which offers training on specific things you can do in the software.

The only thing I found so far that I'm not fond of with the software is the flat rate billing. Our Law Firm wants to keep track of the time spent on a case even if it's for flat fee. I'm still trying to find a way to best show this on an invoice and after researching Cleo help section they don't seem to have a real clear method of doing it.

Christopher
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

A good product, getting better all the time

Commentaires : My overall experience with CLIO has been very positive. Having a system that tracks my cases, especially my time management, has been essential. While I don't love the algorithm used in the metrics, as opposed to just showing me what I have done and earned in whole minutes and dollars, having those metrics lets me see how close I am to meeting my goals. And the billing software is incredible and easy to use. Most of all, I like that the CLIO team seems to understand that there is always room for improvement and is asking its customers and users for feedback, and actually makes improvements. I have been using CLIO for only a year, and CLIO has had two significant improvements in that time, both that were in my view positive adjustments of an already good product. CLIO is some monolithic and static program that you have to take as it is; it continues to grow and improve with user input.

CLIO does all of the basic things that a lawyer needs a case management software system to do - keeps track of clients, cases, related persons, keeps a calendar of events, even does billing in all the ways a lawyer bills a client. I especially like the document generation software, which allows our firm to efficiently create a large number of similar documents, motions, and other pleadings for our cases. Finally, I appreciate CLIO's ability to customize fields for contacts and matters.

CLIO is missing some things that I took for granted in other software, the biggest being warning the user when a scheduling conflict occurs on the calendar. For a busy litigation practice that spans several counties in my state, having a automatic conflict warning when I am scheduling would be extremely helpful in ensuring I am never double-booked. One of the things I hope CLIO will consider improving in the future is making their document templates able to be organized or with a search function. As an attorney who works in criminal court, family, court probate court, and civil court, I generate a lot of different documents, and its always a chore going through the list to find the one I need. Even organizing documents by category, which CLIO also permits users to customize as needed, would be an improvement in efficiency. A final thought for improving CLIO would be in the Contacts system, adding a checkbox to permit the use of a work address and other contact information for the contact, both when creating a contact from scratch, or when adding a new contact under a Matter as a related person. Right now, whenever I add a new police officer in my criminal defense cases, even though I have their police department in my contacts, I have to type out the address, phone number, website, etc. in the new officer's contact. A checkbox would save me a great deal of time, or just add the employer contact information as the contact's work addresses as a default.

Jared
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Customer service makes all the difference.

Commentaires : All the information you need at your fingertips, anywhere in the world. Hassle-free and comprehensive customer service.

Packed with features. There is just so much that can be done with this software that a firm might not have thought to do with some of the older software platforms. Everything is secure and designed from a legal professional's viewpoint. Every person in our firm can handle a case from start to finish without leaving the Clio platform -- anywhere, anytime. Also, the customer service should not be overlooked. When we were researching various platforms to take over for Time Matters (Practice Panther, Rocket Matter, MyCase, etc.) Clio was the only company that had a knowledgable onboarding professional at the ready. They were incredibly flexible with letting us extend our demo phase and spent many hours running through different functions with us. They even held a full-scale training session with our entire staff BEFORE we had signed up. Even after we purchased Clio, they continued to hold our hand through the entire implementation process. That sort of service made our transition into the cloud seamless and allowed us to really take advantage of cost-savings that we were aiming for.

The only issue that we've had so far is personalizing the goals on the dashboard page. It would be nice to have a more granular and specific revenue analysis for each attorney. Granted, we are still implementing other more important features firm-wide, so this hasn't been the highest priority, and it's more of a luxury anyway.

Matthew

My experience with Clio

Commentaires : Clio is allowing me to be more efficient in my use of time, which then allows me to get more work done. Then, I save time doing additional work, which then allows me to get even more work done. Clio is constantly striving to upgrade and improve the system. Sometimes they are a little slow at integrating new features, but I understand that there is only so much they can accomplish in a given space of time.

What I like most about the software is the court calendaring feature, which sets up deadlines in the Clio calendar. I also like that Clio is continuously upgrading and improving the program, including making the program easier to use. Also, I appreciated that Clio saw a real good thing in Lexicata, to which I subscribed, and bought the company and integrated it into the Clio product. As a solo practitioner, I am doing more and more outsourcing. For example, I have a contract paralegal, and the Clio license for my contract paralegal is well-worth the price. Also, I just found out that Clio and LawClerk.Legal have a 3rd party app partnership, and so I signed up for LawClerk.Legal and am looking forward to see how well the program integrates with Clio. The relationship should make billing for the "law clerk" or associate attorney seamless, at no extra cost to me on the Clio end.

The template system does not allow for the entry of variable information into a document during the merge process.