• Service client

En savoir plus sur Amilia

Amilia aide les entreprises à rationaliser leur processus d'inscription, à augmenter leurs revenus et à gérer leurs opérations grâce à un logiciel basé sur le web.

En savoir plus sur Amilia

84 avis affichés

Patrick S.
  • Publié le 06/04/2020

"Plate-forme et evolution constante"

Avantages: Ajout de nouvelle fonction. Support à la clientèle rapide et efficace

Inconvénients: Remboursement et changement d'activité complexe

Zoé F.
Recreation and Tourism Coordinator
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2019

"Amilia, a good and user-friendly software for every employee"

Commentaires: With Amilia, we no longer have double bookings and we are offering a better customer service. Client can easily register online and manage their activities. Our staff can easily manage rentals and contract.

Avantages: Amilia is a user-friendly for company who has a lot of employees using the software. It is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to find your way around. New employees don't need a big training, steps are pretty obvious once you know the basics of the software.
The best thing about Amilia is their after-sale service. They are always contacting you to make you confortable to call if you have any question. They are listening to your concern and trying the best they could to add the features you asked for. They are always doing follow-ups with their client.

Inconvénients: It's hard to speak to someone when you call the technical support, you can wait a lot over the phone and finish on a voicemail. If you need immediate assistance, it's hard to get in touch with someone. It seems employee of Amilia working at the technical support are new. I had to chat with them often for technical problems, and rarely they can solve my problem. They are only opening a technical ticket and getting back to me weeks after. Most of the time, I finished by solving my problem alone and find a way around. It seems sometime I know more Amilia than the customer service.

• Publié le 19/08/2019
Lindsay G.
Finance & Operations Manager
Arts de la scène, 13-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"Excellent Customer Service, Some Functionality Still Improving"

Commentaires: Overall, great! As I said there are some issues in finance and reporting, but the quality of their customer service and ease of use outweighs these troubles. Plus - the development team at Amilia is constantly adding and improving upon features! I am hopeful that the troubles we have had in reporting will improve as other features have over our year of using this software.

Avantages: - Great customer service! Team is always available for questions ranging from quick pokes to lengthy problems
- Easy to use; their mass edit tool has been a life saver! Overall has been easy to train staff in basic functionalities (registrations, refunds, creating activities, etc.)

Inconvénients: - Finance & Reporting function still needs some work. Our comptroller has continued troubles with creating reports that show with total accuracy how our organization is performing. Amilia has been helpful in pointing me in the right direction, but their reports are not very customizable. What they lack in customization is the number of reports they offer; however that is not always enough.

Kelly B.
  • Publié le 14/10/2016

"If you like to talk with Customer Support...."

Commentaires: ...Then Amilia is for you! They are super nice, and very helpful in trying to find solutions. My problem was that there were just too many problems to be solved.... I encountered a lot of "wackiness", which is my general term for things not working as described. For example, I ran a report and got data from someone else' business records in a different language and from 2007... In the onboarding process, the sales guy was sooooooo nice. Promised me no problem to cancel if it didn't work out. They originally wanted and entire year's commitment but there was no way I would commit my new business to an unknown for an entire year.... so I signed up based on the promise of a way out. I was initially very excited... their support to get setup seemed very strong. But throughout the setup process, random bugs in the system simply resulted in unproductive time sucking loops and holes. Promised flexibility proved to be "oops - nope, can't really do that"... so I was never actually able to open up shop with the Amilia system. The first impressions are great ~ but Salesman was Not Nice when I had to break up with them. I was held to pay an entire month in advance because they were closed over the new year holiday and I was unable to contact anyone to make my cancelation by the end of month deadline. Their response when I tried to make my case implied that I should actually owe them more money for "all the time they spent training me" - which was really us all trying to fix the wackiness that occurred during my setup process. Just not worth it until they get it sorted out.
Could be a really cute system for a simple setup.
And their support team is really nice. ;)

Avantages: customer support is very nice

Inconvénients: not flexible enough

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Amilia le 18/10/2016

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your feedback, we are not taking it lightly.

We are sorry to hear about your mixed experience with Amilia and understand how frustrated you were with the process.

Every business we come across is different and we are actively and consistently learning about the diverse and complex business rules that our current an potential clients have. As a result, we've implemented new procedures to double and triple check that we are a fit for the businesses we work with.

If you have any other feedback (good or back)for us, we'd be happy to hear it. You can reach us at customersuccess@amilia.com

• Publié le 14/10/2016
Nicole P.

"Excellent customer service"

Commentaires: It's been wonderful. I'm huge on personal service and they have the best help.

Avantages: The assistance provided is phenomenal. Lots of options for many things. I mostly love that they are always growing it. I hope for more options in the future.

Inconvénients: It was a complicated learning curve. And some features that the "other guys" have, are not a priority for amilia.

Dwayne D.
IT Mnager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Great Software - Very valuable to any organization "

Avantages: This is an amazing software. We are using it to track registrations and transactions relating to our summer camp. This software has helped the organization throughout the summer. We are now working through the financial reporting to for the previous year. The major reason for our organization was the ability to generate RL-24 tax slips.

Inconvénients: There is a steep learning curve for this software. We need a few weeks to get used to all the functionalities. I would like to see some additional functions added: 1- Ability to back date transactions
2- Track and issue donation receipts
3- Send notification to different email address' based on the activity
4- More options for levels of access (ex: the ability for agent to
5- Easier/Customization financial reporting

Aaron B.
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés

"Bally Sports Review"

Commentaires: Overall, I have been happy with using Amilia for my registration system. I really like the majority of the customer service people that have assisted me.

Avantages: I like how clean and professional the store looks. I also like the capability to offer installment payment plans, early bird discounts, and tiered pricing for my camps.

Inconvénients: Some of my logos don't fit correctly on my store. I've lost some money trying to merge a variety of discounts together that customer service was not able to find a fix for. I think the Dashboard could use some slight improvements.

Natalie F.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Good software but not for my business"

Commentaires: I was sold something that I was unable to use after being promised that it could be customized to fit my business. There is a contract involved and I ended up paying for 2 different platforms since Amilia was not something that I could work with.

Avantages: Many features with plenty of bells and whistles. Can be customized to an extent and would be a useful platform for many businesses.

Inconvénients: I was not able to use the software for my business. It showed families the amount a year of classes would cost and wouldn't allow for the payment options that they have been accustomed to since I opened. Setup was tedious and very complex.

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Gord P.
Executive Director
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"The People Make it Great"

Commentaires: One of the best companies I have dealt with

Avantages: Easy to set up
Lots of Flexibility to deal with different scenarios
Staff is accountable and fixes problems very quickly

Inconvénients: If there is a flaw it is that team makes the platform so customizable that sometimes snags occur.

Caitlen B.
Programs Director
  • Publié le 01/04/2020

"Just what we were looking for!"

Commentaires: One of the biggest benefits of using Amilia is the different tabs. There are times we will sit in a meeting and someone will say I saw this option on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I think that would work great for us. So Amilia has helped streamline what we already did and jump started us into new services to provide our customers.

Avantages: This product really helped us take the next step with our customers. The experience for them and us was way better than when we used other forms or software.

Inconvénients: For an activity, parents have to sign their kids in/out on paper. The form that is given to help print out that sheet isn't what we need for our purposes and the options to change it don't quite suit what we are looking for.

Gillian R.
manager
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

"easy to use"

Commentaires: promoting cubs activities
registration
collection of fees

Avantages: Its very helpful to be able to share lists with staff
collecting fees is so much easier
Amilia doing the RL24 tax credits saves a lot of time
fun ways to integrate clubs themes/photos into activities

Inconvénients: a couple of suggestions
Amilia could do review of companies sites so that they could have suggestions/catch mistakes to save time later on down the line
english and french pages would be helpful
also to add an email template feature so that we could send out e-mails to more than 50 people

Nicolas G.
Co-Owner
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"Easy to use, Great user interface, common sense features, great ROI, and amazing customer support"

Commentaires: Great ROI, mainly from a drastic reduction in time spent taking registrations, setting up new sessions, and collecting outstanding balances from clients.

Avantages: The number one feature by far is online registration, before switching to Amilia we had to manually register all our clients. The process was inefficient and took up a lot of time that as a small and new club we needed to be spending on focusing and improving our core business. With our old system we had to chase people down for money, and deal with bounced cheques and all sorts of nonsense that no one in the services community should have to deal with. The online registration worked exactly as promised, and with that came all sorts of additional features like class management and communication tools that worked incredibly well. Having all our clients be forced to pay upfront saved us literally thousands of dollars our first year alone. Admittedly we were terrible at chasing people down with outstanding balances, but we didn't get into the gymnastics club business to become a accountants/collections officers. The online tools were super straight forward, and the customer support was fantastic. Every time we had an issue or problem with the system the customer support would provide prompt responses and walk us through the mistakes we had made or give detailed explanations as to how we could better set up our sessions to avoid future problems. They would even log into our account and make the changes for us that were labor intensive due to the type of mistakes we made when learning the system. Overall switching to Amilia was the smartest business we ever made.

Inconvénients: It is expensive... but in life I've learned you tend to get what you pay for and this system it is totally worth it.

• Publié le 17/05/2018
Jessica W.
Program Director
  • Publié le 26/05/2017

"Airborne LOVES Amilia. It is so unbelievably easy to use as both an administrator and customer. "

Commentaires: Again, so much! We moved from another registration system last June and Amilia is beyond amazing. Amilia is extremely user friendly, especially as an administrator. Inputting and creating classes/activities is so quick and easy. Two of us worked at the same time and created our entire Spring Session in under two hours. It has saved us tons of hours worth of work. It's also easy for our customers to use. We have put all of our competitions, uniforms, tickets for events all on Amilia. Customers are notified and they can easily go on and purchase without help from us. It's really neat how much we can personalize our store too. Not just with colours but pictures, fonts, layout, AND I love that you can move activities around to the order can change AFTER finalizing the program. Airborne loves Amilia.

Avantages: So much. It is SO easy to use. I have worked at numerous companies with different online registration processes and Amilia is by far the most user friendly. It does everything we need it to do and so much more (but not so much that's confusing either). I enjoy that I can design attendance sheets to exactly what coaches need to know, customers are easy to look up by either parent or athlete name, their personal and payment information is right there. It's easy to export financials and reports into excel or as a PDF, being non-profit and passing this information onto a volunteer treasurer, ease of accessing that info is important. Creating & adding activities is also easy, I just added August birthday parties in 5 mins.
We have also had a lot less complaints or questions from customers regarding our this system registration. They find it simple & easy to access, especially during tax season this year.
I think my favourite part is that I can also view the store front as both an administrator or a customer. If I am unsure of font, pictures, anything I can very quickly pop onto the store front to see what the customers see.
Oh! Small thing, but I also appreciate the "Home" page after logging in. I love to see what classes have been registered for in the past 24 hrs, which months have been our busiest, to see customer visitation as soon as I log in. Not only does Amilia do that tracking for us, but it's easily visible.
Customer service and support has been AMAZING.

Inconvénients: I do find a little on the pricey side. As a smaller-ish non-profit that's a big factor. It's not just Amilia but also adding in Netbanx fees. However, we just adjusted our fees to accommodate. As a positive, customers aren't constantly asking "why do I have to pay this processing fee." I also find going between Amilia and Netbanx a little confusing. Sometimes dates or deposit amounts don't quite line up so it takes a little bit of digging and math to make sure transactions are being book keeped on our end properly. But, it really is a small issue. It's hard to give a "least" when every time I have a problem, I relay it onto customer support and my issue is addressed within 24 hours. Even questions about Netbanx, Customer rep walked me through everything. Rep rocks ;)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Amilia le 30/05/2017

Amilia loves Airborne back! Thanks for your review Jessica :)

• Publié le 26/05/2017
Eli M.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"A promising software but still has some ways to go."

Avantages: - Available in French as well as English, a necessity in Montreal
- ASTOUNDING customer service! and that's coming from someone who trains customer service departments!
- Decent programming flexibility for Dance studios and service providers
- Space rental programming included

Inconvénients: - Difficult learning curve for our clients
- Lack of real integration with website (only nested window)
- Unintuitive purchasing process for services (and products) for clients, even those who are familiar with the software
- Primitive phone app (Android & iOS) with very little functionality to go along with the main program, for both clients and administrators.
- Steep learning curve for administrators who are not very tech savvy
- No integration with ANY accounting software (ex: Quickbooks)
- No integration with a POS system (ex: Square)
- On the expensive side for what is offered compared to other companies, especially with the percentage taxing of sales they deduct EVEN if clients pay cash.
- Sub par visual aesthetics and no real control to administrators to change it.
- No Google bookings, which is becoming more and more important in service-oriented businesses.

Arisa K.
General Manager

"Good software"

Commentaires: We joined Amilia when it was in its earlier years, when the customer service was more personal.
Now fast forward a few years later, with successful growth, and the customer service is not as it used to be.
Also, amidst the current global pandemic of March 2020, we did not feel like they were empathetic to their main customer base's realities.
Overall, the product is fine, with space to grow, but the customer service needs to step back to its roots.

Avantages: We appreciate the website integration, and ongoing added features that help us better operate.

Inconvénients: We are having a hard time with the bookkeeping aspect of it; having to go on another platform to check deposits, and not being able to automatically reconcile operations so we still have to do it by hand in 2020.
Our customers are also having a hard time with the ease of use of the interface; we have gotten many calls that some were unable to register due to photo file restriction and other issues.

Joe M.
Business Development
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur

"Amilia - Great Program"

Commentaires: They have a great customer service fleet of people. They return emails in the morning, and ask if your issue has been looked after.

Avantages: The easy integration into our club. Once easily set up, we can now see who is purchasing, with all the and track what they are purchasing as well. Before it was too hard to see where they were registered in multiple classes

Inconvénients: Hmmm. I know there were a couple things, but don't recall...They were a couple "Nice to haves", but nothing crazy. Would be nice to have an interactive ability to send messages to all clients like TeamSnap.

Katherine B.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 01/05/2019

"Amilia Review"

Commentaires: Amilia has been a tremendous time saver! The vast majority of our registrations are now made online by the clients themselves. Couple of things to improve and functions that are not compatible with our use/needs, overall very satisfactory.

Avantages: - User-friendly both for the administrator and the clients.
- Allows automatic RL24 Tax Receipts generation.
- Constant Contact list intergrated.
- Attendance lists and template lists made easy.
- Group-making and friends-pairing made easy.
-Mass editing of programs.
- Live online chat support.

Inconvénients: - Custom post-dated payments on credit cards.
- Modifications/updates to post-dated credit card payments.
- No direct access to Constant Contact from participants, only from Account Owners.
- After mass generation of RL24, modification and further RL24 generations done one by one.
- Scheduling more or less effective.
- Restrictive for non-Amilia online money solution partners.
- No refunds straight onto credit cards from platform.

• Publié le 01/05/2019
Sheryl G.
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2017

"Amilia a timesaving program"

Commentaires: We have been using Amilia for a few years for our 3 day camps and the experience has been very rewarding. The program has helped us to be more efficient on registration days and given us much more flexibility in how we can do registrations. We now offer phone support to our clients to help them register from home. The program is easy to learn and we now have 3 of our office staff who can handle our registrations, process new relevés 24 and take care of payments/refunds. The installments have been a lifesaver for many families who are struggling financially. We have spread payments out over a four month period. The webinars and live support are great! The techs are very quick with the responses/solutions. Amilia is a company that listens to their clients and makes major changes accordingly. Bravo for the good work.

Avantages: The reporting options are fantastic. The fact that were have the option of producing documents in both languages is great.

Inconvénients: The bank depositing system makes it very difficult to account for individual program payments. The monies are transferred to the bank every few days but the deposits never seem to match up with the sales for that time period. On a monthly basis it is fine or if it was only one program to report. When we try to break down the payments by program when deposited it doesn't add up. We have no choice but to do the accounting on a monthly basis which is challenging during day camp season. (we have 3 camps)

• Publié le 21/04/2017
Simon L.
Administrator
  • Publié le 03/06/2019

"Amilia is a time-saving platform with tons of features!"

Commentaires: Amilia is a versatile software that is really easy to use. We could not do without it now that we adopted it!

Avantages: Amilia is an all-in-one tool that is easy to setup and to use. It allows us to save valuable time from our volunteers to focus on the development of our organisation.
Other than being an online registration tool, it also manages product sales, memberships and rentals. Payments can be made online by credit card or offline by various methods. Amilia produces attendance lists, contact lists and financial reports that facilitate accounting.
Customer support responds very fast and helps to set up the different features. Amilia developer team listens to the specific needs of our organization and adapts its platform to those needs. Many suggestions we have made have been implemented.

Inconvénients: Simplification of the checkout process would be nice, especially in admin mode.

• Publié le 03/06/2019
Marcelle L.
Trésorière

"Quick review"

Commentaires: We are able to offer a very tailored service for our house league. The accounting reports have improved enormeously over the last 2-3 years.

Avantages: What we like the best with this software is to be able to mange our groups with different offers.

Inconvénients: The ultimate fee to use online registration and payment on line is very expensive.

Rhys O.
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Amazing Registration Platform with an Outstanding Team!"

Commentaires: Everything is all in one place. The system allows our program to keep things organized and works within our business framework. It makes things simple for us on the business end of things and clients on the consumer end of things.

Avantages: Amilia is a great platform with tons of features. There was a learning curve when adopting the platform, however the on-boarding and support team were super pleasant to work with (and still are). Suggestions that I have made have been implemented and team does actually value input from the clients to find ways to make the system better.

Inconvénients: While not an overall deterrent, it was difficult to manage payments in some cases as payment info was not saved. This however has been amended and now clients can choose to save their credit card info. It would be beneficial to have all payment info automatically saved, however I understand the stipulations and hold-backs on this (privacy etc). A few other items that I’ve had have been resolved and the system has been updated accordingly!

• Publié le 15/05/2019
Lisa P.
Administrator
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"Amilia Software review 2019"

Commentaires: The CS team is AMAZING. I have never felt so supported with a product. The chat is very easy and quick and always helpful, if I need to call I can and there is also a forum of other users where if I have the time I will go and look for answers. They have a huge knowledge base that I can refer to as well.

Avantages: I like how clean the pages look and how much data you can get. Anything I need is there and I can also do it from my mobile phone. It has so many capabilities. I love that I have all the control on this system to change anything I want, when I need to. Registering for a client is very easy. Refunds are very easy.

Inconvénients: It has so many capabilities, I am still trying to learn it all. Sometimes I wish for a little more basic but I think once I get the hang of it, it will be easier. I am the only user

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Jamie A.
Club Manager
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Amilia at a Gymnastics Club"

Avantages: User interface is much stronger than our last product. Easier to use and easier on the eyes.

Inconvénients: Billing is difficult and confusing each month. Far too much time has to be spent by our administration to reconcile with our bank account.

Kerry J.
Gymnastics Coach

"Amilia Review"

Commentaires: We can now offer nearly all programs as online registration and payment. It is much easier to track our numbers and clients.

Avantages: It's very easy to set up each session of classes for our gymnastics club. We can copy and paste the previous session and save even more time by just making a few minor adjustments.

Inconvénients: It can be difficult to apply credits/refunds etc in a way that balances the account. The steps to do so can be confusing especially if you don't do it often.

Keri L.
Gym Owner

"Amilia Works"

Avantages: Set up and transition in to Amilia was good - they are helpful and always available over the phone for help when you need it. I own a cheerleading gym and the product is so customizable which is exactly what I was looking for. My clients can go through the Amilia portal and select which class and time they want to register for - they know how long it lasts and can even set up a payment plan without me touching the registration.

Inconvénients: Financial integration is not great - I wish there was a more seamless way to see your batches of bank deposits. It is also quite expensive.