15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Copymate

Plateforme optimisée par IA (intelligence artificielle) qui génère du contenu SEO. Publiez directement le contenu créé sur votre site WordPress.

En savoir plus sur Copymate

Easy to use, fast prepering of content, loc cost.

Grammar checking can be corrected. Sometimes I notice an error that the app doesn't correct properly.

Copymate - Notes

Copymate a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 111 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Copymate ?

Samuel
Samuel
SEO Content Writer (Nigeria)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Copy mate is that super hero you need for your content

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I'd say that my experience with Copymate has been extremely positive. It's easy to use, the responses are always friendly and engaging, and it's a great way to get inspiration for writing. I'm also impressed by how quickly the developers are improving Copymate and adding new features. It's like having a virtual writing assistant that's always learning and getting better.

Thanks for asking! I love how Copymate is like a friendly AI writing companion. It's easy to chat with, and the responses are well-written and thoughtful. I also like how it can be used for different purposes, like brainstorming, writing, or just having a friendly conversation.

I would say that I wish Copymate could understand more complex topics and write more in-depth content. Right now, Copymate is best for short, conversational content. But I'm sure the developers are working hard to improve the AI's capabilities.

Diksha
Senior Creative Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Content making easy with Copymate

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I’m extremely satisfied and using it daily for the content generation .

I really love that it can extract data from the internet and then generates the content . Directly updating the content to the wordpress and integration of social media are the features that I absolutely love. It helps with content ideas generation this helps to save of time .it helps to properly format the article in their dashboard itself . Also you can provide various sub headings for which you want it to generate the content for your article .

The word limit that is there when you want it to extract the data from the internet . Many a times the word limit of the website exceeds the wordLimit set by Copymate.

Thomas
Design Lead (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use but not really worth it!

3,0 il y a 11 mois

They have a clear and simple interface that showed me exactly what I was doing. The 'token' system is easy to understand and it always lets you know how many tokens you have left to use.

The actual content it produced is average and clearly written by an AI.Their editor has a few design issues - for example, it's always about 80% of your screen width. I have a wide monitor so the line length was huge and difficult to read!

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Copymate ai tools

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is very writing ai tools , quality and unique article this use is any business , E-Commerce social media , blogging , news ,

Best unique article SCO article blog writing Good quality article

Price very high Pront is not easy Sign up then use

Nhlonipho
Admin clerk (Afrique du Sud)
Réseaux informatiques, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

M Trizzy best

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have a problem engaging customers and they help me get more customers than ever

They are reliable and therefore they are easy to use and also one can easily get help very quick

Everything is perfect I see no mistake and there's nothing that needs to be fixed

Nkemjika
Health copywriter (Nigeria)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

My experience with Copymate

Commentaires : My experience has been very positive

It easy to use, gives accurate information and provides great content

I honestly don't have a con for Copymate

Sunil
Marketing Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

My Experience with Copymate

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : In using Copymate, I found several noteworthy positive aspects that greatly enhanced my copywriting process. The platform's intuitive user interface made it easy to navigate and use effectively from the start. The wide selection of templates available significantly sped up my content creation process, allowing me to generate engaging copies in a fraction of the time.

First and foremost, the seamless user experience stood out to me. The user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation made it incredibly easy to create, edit, and manage copies efficiently. The minimal learning curve allowed me to dive right into using the platform effectively.

One aspect that I found slightly challenging was the customization options within templates. While the templates are diverse and useful, having more flexibility to tailor them to specific needs would be a significant enhancement.

Adrian
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Nice tool for all seo specialists without copywriters :)

5,0 il y a 8 mois

It writes better texts than pure openai chat. It could be sucessfully used on website blogs, PBNs etc. It has enough quality to grow in SERPs in low competition keywords.

Can't use gpt4 on trial :) I think there should be different payment model than credits while you do not exactly know how many texts you will be able to buy by some amount of credits. It could work as a wallet - you top up with say $30 and you know while ordering every texts how much it will cost.

Maciej
Maciej
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Seamless but expensive UI for ChatGPT

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It was fun using it, but I'm looking for more powerful tools. Moving on.

Nice interface. Easy onboarding.Seamless. Easy to use. Using basic content ideas lets you get articles worth publishing.

It seems to be just a pretty interface for ChatGPT. Quite an expensive one. These are just GPT-4 features (you type a topic and Copymate sends the right prompt to ChatGPT) and I can't see much value added by Copymate, except UI.

Haocheng
Haocheng
Researcher (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Copymate Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

It is easy to use and a suitable passive tool for online writing.

Some of the functions requires payment, and I would like more varied responses.

Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

5,0 l’année dernière

Intuitive Interface: The AI SEO tool features a sleek, user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and understand, even for non-tech-savvy individuals.Comprehensive Keyword Analysis: The tool goes beyond basic keyword suggestions and provides in-depth insights into search volume, competition, and trends, enabling users to target highly relevant keywords and improve organic traffic and rankings.Content Optimization: The tool analyzes website content and offers valuable recommendations for improving search engine friendliness, including suggestions for keyword density, heading structure, meta tags, and overall readability.Competitive Analysis: The tool allows users to compare their website's performance with competitors, offering insights into keyword strategies, backlink profiles, and overall SEO performance, aiding in identifying areas for improvement and gaining a competitive edge.Continuous Learning: The AI-powered tool continuously learns and adapts to user needs, providing customized recommendations and keeping up with the evolving SEO landscape, enabling data-driven decision-making.Fast and Efficient Performance: The tool scans and analyzes large volumes of data quickly and accurately, delivering real-time insights that save time and effort.

Sidarth
Student (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

King of SEO Generation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Copymate is the bomb-diggity! It's the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas, and the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously, this AI writing tool is the real deal.I've been using Copymate for a few weeks now, and I'm completely blown away by how good it is. It can generate high-quality, original content in a fraction of the time it would take me to do it myself. And the best part is, it's always up to date with the latest trends and SEO best practices.If you're a content creator, you need to check out Copymate. It's the easiest way to produce high-quality content that will engage your audience and drive traffic to your website.

Here are some of the things I love about Copymate:It's fast. I can generate a unlimited-word article in just a few minutes.It's accurate. Copymate always produces grammatically correct and contextually relevant content.It's creative. Copymate can generate content that is both original and engaging.It's easy to use. The interface is simple and intuitive, even for beginners.

Uses ai so they may be some copywritten content , and that does not understand what we want intentionally.

Ruslan
Ruslan
Owner (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

My review of Cpymate

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I like it Excellent SEO-optimized articles, long with a clear structure. The article is generated according to my title. There is nothing to complain about. So far I have been using article writing. Testing the functionality little by little. I like it so far. I also like that there are several models to choose from ranging from the cheapest to the most expensive GPT4 based

I haven't found it yet. Sometimes the site is unavailable, I do not know what it is connected to, but it is simply impossible to enter.

Jagannath
Gerant (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

The best ai for writing

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I used more than hundred of ai tools and copymate is the best ai tool and I recommended for many clients and they also much satisfied. Mind blowing

Content writing and generating paragraph is so fast and easy, which save much of the time and increase the productivity and money

Limited offers for the startup company, students and independent developpers.

Konrad
SEO Specialist (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The best product I found in 2023

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : After just a few articles generated by free trial and posting it directly to Wordpress, I decided to buy premium version in future. I really like this product.

Mostly, I liked easy integration with wordpress.

It could be cheaper, but price is still affordable

Karol
Karol
ceo (Pologne)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

good tool for fast blog post

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Copymate is a useful tool for individuals or businesses looking to produce high-quality content quickly and efficiently. Its AI-powered technology ensures that the generated content is optimized for SEO and engaging to readers.

Copymate is a great time-saver as it can create multiple articles within minutes, which can significantly reduce the amount of time required to produce high-quality content.The software is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for individuals without a background in SEO.

just WordPress Integration, im my case where not using wordpress.

Marcin
Programmer (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The best tool for AI copywriting.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am satisfied. The tool allows me to automate a large part of my daily work.

Intuitiveness, speed of operation, very well described functions.

I suggest adding more language versions of the interface.

Jan
IT Tech Recruiter (Pologne)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

One tool to rule them all

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Copymate is an innovative AI-powered tool that aims to revolutionize content generation by offering a seamless solution for creating high-quality, SEO-optimized articles in a matter of minutes. With its advanced algorithms and user-friendly interface, Copymate aims to cater to the needs of individuals and businesses seeking efficient content creation.

The quality of the content generated by Copymate heavily relies on the quality of the input data and instructions provided by the user.

Dariusz
Mr. (Pologne)
Impression, Auto-entrepreneur

Revolution in Content Creation with Copymate.ai!

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Copymate has been positive. It has significantly sped up my content creation process while maintaining a high standard of quality. I would definitely recommend this tool.

What I liked most about Copymate was how easy and quick it is to create a variety of content. This speeds up the creative process, especially when creating blog content, social media posts, or ad copy.

Although Copymate is a powerful tool, sometimes the generated content requires manual editing to perfectly fit the needs of my brand.

Paweł
Owner (Pologne)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Great

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to use - everything is so simple that i love Copymate

I can't add a medium tittle of article - you should add this option

ayomide
Manager (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best Ai

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The SEO optimization is very good it makes articles writing easy

Construction of the sentences made by colymate

Damian
Pet accessories (Pologne)
Supermarchés, 2–10 employés

I definitely don't recommend it

1,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I definitely do not recommend the Copymate tool. After spending $250 on a subscription and purchasing 500 tokens, the program initially worked correctly. However, over time it began to duplicate articles and unexpectedly charge more tokens - instead of the standard 6 tokens per article, it started charging 12, 18, and even 24 tokens. Moreover, the quality of the generated content significantly deteriorated, as evidenced by various indicators, such as the FOG index. When I tried to report the problem to the developers, I was scheduled for an online meeting, which ultimately no one attended. I only received an excuse that they had another important meeting that was extended, but nobody bothered to inform me about the cancellation of our meeting. The lack of respect for the customer's time and poor customer service are additional reasons why I do not recommend this tool. It's a waste of money

Mariusz
Sales Director (Pologne)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Good job

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : like this tool and it helps me in my work. But I still feel like a beginner in writing articles.However, writing articles probably requires more knowledge that could be placed in the application.

Simplicity of use and specific purpose of the tool - for writing articles

There is no element that I don't like, I have a wish list, e.g. keywords

Mateusz
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

high-quality texts at an acceptable price

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It made it easier for me to write texts, accelerated my work and allowed me more freedom in writing texts

Ease of use and UX, speed and text quality

Few integrations at the moments (only Wordpress integration) are available. Temporarily no integration with GSC. I still miss auto indexing to google

Joe
Joe
Photographer (R.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Copymate is Great

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is like a breath of fresh air. Creating blog posts are now fun and easy with Copymate

It is extremely easy to create and generate blog posts with Copymate

The interface could be a bit more appealing. It is very basic