15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Humanity

Humanity est une plateforme cloud de planification du personnel à la pointe du secteur, qui accélère la création de plannings jusqu'à 80 %.

En savoir plus sur Humanity

The software is easy to use and gives updates directly to your email.

On the app there is an option to add notes to your time schedule about missed lunch, or overtime for example.

Humanity - Notes

Humanity a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 295 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Humanity ?

Employee Experience Director
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Scheduling made easy!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Derrick
Senior staff engineer (France)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

un regard sur cette innovation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Wow, suivre mon emploi du temps et mes tâches n'a jamais été aussi simple ! Rend ma journée de travail beaucoup plus fluide.

L'application mobile pourrait être un peu plus conviviale. Il suffit parfois de quelques clics pour accéder aux informations dont j'ai besoin.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback!! Happy to send this to our product team as we are always looking to make enhancements to keep our tools easy to use!

Malecia
Malecia
Music Editor, Contractor, Brand Ambassador (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Need Help Scheduling?

Commentaires : I've used Humanity with Lyft and my current temp job and so far so good.

I love how easy this software is to use and how I can access everything that I need to whether that be my schedule, message board or managers.

There's nothing that I don't like about this software. I do wish though that at the end of each work week that it would tally up your hours worked for you.

il y a 6 ans

Hi, Malecia, Thank you for the review, we're glad you're having such a great experience! Let us make it even better - you can view your hours in the Time Sheet report (see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Time-Sheet-Report), but only if your employer has enabled the employees to view reports in the app itself. This option is available in Advanced settings in the Account tab. If you happen to need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on the website or in the app.

Kandi
Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Great Employee Scheduling

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great! I'm very happy with this software and app.

Assigning different blocks and colors for shift types-easily see that you have all types scheduled each day.

I can't think of anything I dislike, I suppose I'd like it to be a little cheaper.

Jeff
Systems/Network Analyst 2 (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Works good - has a few issues which I have reported on several occasions but would require updates.

Commentaires : Providers can see all of their schedules in one place - I do over a hundred. They can sync with some third party calendar programs and check on their smartphones.
The software is not geared toward the healthcare industry, however. MD's work more than 1 position at a time. These should not conflict. Yet conflicts should show if they're mistakenly scheduled for a clinic at another location or for a meeting when they need to be in the clinic. This is a problem.

I have the flexibility to set the software up the way I need to for efficient scheduling. My schedules are complex and I am able to create 'workarounds' to better utilize the software.

I have a few issues: I have many providers (employees) that work more that 1 position simultaneously. It would be wonderful if you could selectively check or uncheck a box for each position to determine whether the position will show if it conflicts with another position. (But not globally turn off the conflicting feature for all conflicts). If an employee covers 2 positions simultaneously, it shows as a conflict. It would be nice if there was a `work around for this. If you could select/deselect a box to designate whether you want a position to show a conflict, this would be great. That way, some positions that are covered by an employee working another position would not show as a conflict every time. For example, There are a few positions that staff are assigned to that they do in addition to their main assigned position - e.g. someone working MCH Attending will also cover the OB Dept. This is done on a rotation/alternating basis but changes often. Whenever a provider is working MCH Attending and also covering OB Backup, I have to adjust the time of the OB coverage so that a conflict does not show up. If I didn't, I would have twenty or more conflicts each month and, as you know, once you get in the habit of ignoring conflicts, you then ignore the one that is a `real conflict and a problem results. The conflict feature is great, yet is sometimes a pain because I have to create 'workarounds' which are less than desirable.

Alden
General Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Overall Good Product

Commentaires : I would recommend to a friend

It was very easy to begin and get started quickly.

Some of the break features and managing employee shift trades was not so smooth.

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Inde)
Recrutement, 10 000+ employés

The auto scheduling option saves a lot of time but is difficult to utilise

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Humanity removes a lot of the unnecessary work from scheduling. It provides excellent overviews and allows you to choose a variety of factors to easily construct a complex timetable. I may arrange shifts in advance and check available shifts, giving the provider scheduling flexibility. The efficacy that it provides me for management is that the employees are highly effective, and our employees never have difficulty managing any sort of department. I'd say that addresses a lot of my difficulties.

The auto-scheduling function is the most significant advancement, but the availability approval tools also assist you in staying organised with staff requests. Excellent choices for individuals who like to do everything in one location. Working with Shiftplanning, the convenience of using tools and schedules, and the overall level of service provided by the programme. Automated scheduling is quite important from a financial standpoint since it can offer you the exact cost before publishing.

I don't like that after you've carried over shifts and set it to repeat, you can't extend from the date you initially selected. The software is not designed to tolerate anomalies in Time Scheduling, such as when we do not observe daylight savings time. Furthermore, the auto schedule tool would benefit from the addition of a toggle that allows you to select a minimum or maximum number of shifts per week for a certain job.

Geeta
TL (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Employee Recording and Timelines analysis

Commentaires : We would like Humanity to also capture when the particular system is not in use. So if their is no activity on the computer/laptop the user is performing Humanity should automatically go on break

We had problem in our time to identify the amount of break taken by them and at what time. with Humanity we are getting the report that give us clear picture Also Humanity has very good option where we can tag people as per region so we know as how many people are logged from which region at given time zone

Inability to track system in-activity and GEO Fencing for different Regions in world

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Geeta, Thank you for the review! We're glad Humanity was able to help track break time for you and give a regional perspective of who's logged on. As we improve our app, we update our blog with announcements. Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News. Grateful, The Humanity Team

Pakorn
head Security (Canada)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Scheduler / Supervisor

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Well design, structure and implementation of the application well coordinate with require function from the users.

Feature designed and many function options very useful

After updated the application, the shift planning does not work as before but the IT has added the shift planning legacy which is working but many time it got stuck and we have to wait for the application to respond before process to the next step.

Autumn
Autumn
Cocktail Server (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Straightforward, has some kinks

Commentaires : We use this as a complete all in one hub for shift changes, training, co-worker contact information, management communication, you name it. It's pretty basic looking but that also means it's straightforward. I'm glad I can figure it all out without needing a tutorial.

I like that I can see a break down of my payroll, access all my paystubs over my entire deployment, request schedule changes and reach out to my peers for shift management. Also that tax documents are readily accessible.

There are a few kinks to work out. It doesn't accurately show who is scheduled for shifts in open shift details. Also, when requesting time off, where it shows your available hours mine are never accurate, it's always just a maxed out amount of available PTO. That means if I don't have enough actual PTO my request gets rejected. Also I feel like it locks me out pretty often and I need an account reset.

Kimberly
seasonal associate (É.-U.)
Édition, 51–200 employés

mobile app issues but otherwise a solid calendar

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : As a seasonal associate, I would book my availability on Humanity for senior administrators to use to book educational professional development sessions. This was the primary source for communicating dates among various department.

Once users learn how to edit availability on the calendar, it is simple to use. Minimal clicks are needed to block off time on the calendar and it would update continuously. It was easy to log in and review your calendar as needed.

The app did not sync well with the website; entries would be made on the app and then not be found on the website. Getting to a computer during off time or on holiday is not always easy, even though availability needs to be updated. This caused confusion on different occasions.

Christopher
Christopher
Sales And Leasing Consultant (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Great app!

Commentaires : I’m a driver and Humanity is the app we use to clock in and out. It’s quick and simple to do and use and in my industry, time is money.

Very very easy to use. Everything that you need is right there in front of you. You don’t have to navigate thru tons of pages and links to get where you need to go. It’s basic and not over complicated which is what you want on a time clock program. It has never crashed on me.

The ONLY thing that I have to say that’s negative is that sometimes when I clock out, the app will freeze up or lag for a few seconds. After a few seconds it’ll catch up with itself and do what it’s supposed to do.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We built Humanity to cater to the enterprise business needs with its robust features, as well as to be intuitive and straightforward for everyday users. Thanks to reviews like yours, we're sure we're on the right track.

Kyle
Instructional Technology Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Scheduling Made Simple!

Commentaires : ShiftPlanning has been used at our facility for one year now. We are a college campus environment. Thus, scheduling for student workers can be a great challenge due to their dropping and adding classes and potential to working multiple part-time jobs, and of course, due to the differing course load, each student takes on. In the past, we used excel in combination with a learning management system to communicate and maintain student worker scheduling. I am the scheduler for student workers in our area. We have around 8-10 student workers, give or take which part of the year we are scheduling for. We schedule our shifts in a non-linear method. We like the availability feature that ShiftPlanning has. It is a static "when I am not available" table that you or your workers can fill out. At this point I supply entries into these availability tables based on student class schedules and external employment. We do this to prevent students from falsifying availability. ShiftPlannning has a pre-generate schedule wizarding system. This allows managers to schedule weeks, or months ahead of time, based on their current availability. If you are a manager for a college campus, then you may want to consider only doing this once a month for summers, and once a semester for spring and fall. You will be changing availability frequently during the beginning of each semester, almost all summer, and also during finals week. Duplicating the schedule for each week is as easy as two or three button taps on your mouse. Once a schedule is more concrete then this is super easy. During the high volatile periods mentioned above, we highly recommend not scheduling ahead of time. Just do one or two weeks worth of scheduling and make sure to communicate to everyone that the schedule will have a high degree of change. We have also enjoyed the use of the ping feature and other notifications to communicate to students when they should be at work.

The strongest features of ShiftPlanning are the many methods for communicating when a worker is to work (general scheduling), when policy changes or other changes at work need to be quickly and easily assimilated to all employees (dashboard notifications), and when notifications need to be sent to just individuals (ping). All of this communication can be managed in ShiftPlanning. Workers can set up their cell phones to receive important notifications. Administrators can control which methods are mandatory and which communication methods are not. A worker can elect to be notified via email and/or text prior to their shift starting. Workers can access ShiftPlanning from any device since this a cloud-based service. Workers are able to make vacation requests ahead of time, even when there is nothing posted for the actual schedule yet. We would recommend a 2-week requirement for this type of request. Otherwise, student workers can request off via a trade shift or drop-shift option, if short notice is provided. All trades can be set to approval first by manager. It is super easy to setup different worker types by area, or by responsibilities. Thus, if you are budgeting out hours between different areas (positions) then you can easily view the subtotal for each while scheduling who should work when. It also gives you a clear distinction in schedule mode as to who can actually work during the designated times you are generating (i.e. 10 AM ' 12 PM, 1 PM ' 2 PM').

The only concern that we have is with tweaking the trade shift and trade drop feature. Workers who are shown as available for the entire shift don't have the option to select parts of a shift that they are actually available for. Important meetings or events outside of work cannot always be accounted for using the availability feature. The only way this can be done is to not use a static schedule and go to making a policy for weekly updates. Then making it the student worker's responsibility to maintain their own work availability. In our case, we want to stay with a static scheduling system to help reduce the sense of a changing hectic work schedule for our student workers. Thus, students will benefit by having the ability to select from a portion of a shift trade rather than having only the option to pick up all or none of the shift being made available.

Maria
Customer Support (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Essential Productivity Tool for Work

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The Humanity app has not just made my professional life more manageable, but it has also allowed me to have more control over my time. If you're looking for an app that can simplify your scheduling woes at work, I highly recommend giving Humanity a shot.

What I like is how easy it is to navigate! I also like how it convenient it is that it has an app, accessible anytime and anywhere.One feature that I appreciate in particular is the ability to trade shifts with my coworkers. Previously, this would involve a lengthy back-and-forth discussion, often leading to confusion and miscommunication. Now, with a simple tap, we can exchange shifts and the management can approve it almost instantly. The flexibility and convenience offered by this feature is invaluable to me.

It's a bit time-consuming if you have fluctuating availability. It's better if you easily copy and paste availability or set recurring availability patterns would save users a lot of time and avoid potential mistakes.

Rachel
Aquatics (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

Horrible system - leaving and never will return or provide any positive feedback to anyone!

Commentaires : 1. Horrible Customer Service, impossible to get anyone to train you or your staff on how the system works, and you NEVER respond to calls, took 3 months to get someone on the phone despite setting up times they were supposed to call us.
2. Horrible system with regards to availability and trading - provided all this feedback and it was put in a que of things to be done sometime in the next 10 years maybe?
3. Humanity was NOT an improvement, no changes other than visually how it looks
3.You are wasting your time on fixing stupid things like the 'colour' of shifts instead of actually taking your customers feedback and fixing these that are actually wrong with the system - once I actually talked to someone on the phone I proved him wrong about how your system works (he didn't even understand how trades worked) and I was able to convince him that your program is awful... still my list of feedback is on a long list of 'potential improvements'
4. So many better programs out there - maybe check out your competition for some good examples

nothing.... maybe it better than paper schedules? maybe

everything. Availability system is useless as it isn't based on particular period of time - check out When2Work or RecStaff's availability system - so much better. Trading system is useless - people can't view or pick up shifts if they have stated they are un-available (linked to how awful the availability system is). People have so many problem trading shifts that we as managers basically have to switch all shift trades ourselves and since we have so many this is a waste of time that a scheduling system is supposed to fix. The print and report options are also awful and poorly formatted.

Nothing we've tried is more visually helpful in staffing a 24/7 operation than Humanity.

Commentaires : The visual design of ShiftPlanning and its filters do a LOT to help us staff 3 floors of distinctly different functions, all of which have different staffing needs. It also gives us a huge advantage in working ahead on the schedule and tools for averting scheduling 'crises'.

Visually, we can see who is where. We are never short a staff member in our areas of essential service due to oversight. The filters make it easy to ensure we have the right people in the right roles. Training modules have made it helpful to ensure everyone is on the same page for certain crucial information. Most of all, our large roster of on-call staff are easily able to pick up shifts and populate our schedule gaps in real time. Availability tools make it easy for them to be more transparent, and add a level of accountability which has been helpful for management.

Some of the default settings have been difficult to figure out or work around. If I open up a shift for, say, 3 on-call staffers to fill, but then need to change the hours on one, it can end up changing all three. What started as a convenient short cut becomes a messy fix. That said, customer service and live chat go a long way in fixing sticky problems quickly.

Internet, 201–500 employés

Works exactly how a shift planning software should!

Humanity is awesome! It makes scheduling so easy. You can add employees availability, write shifts with built in breaks, and so much more. It's very user friendly and really easy to learn. Humanity also keeps track of historical data and has helpful reports to use in forecasting and budgeting.

One thing to note is that Humanity is constantly making updates. While that's not necessarily a bad thing (in fact, it's great that they continually improve), it can be a little excessive. Right when you get used to the last update, things change again, so you have to be willing to adapt a lot.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We work hard to meet our customers' expectations and have a quick turnaround to customer feedback, which is why the updates are frequent. We appreciate your patience, and we promise to put even more effort to ensure that the updates bring valuable, long-term benefits to your user experience.

Mark
Technical Support (Jamaïque)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Features & Services

The ease of access for the different features. Also, the information is displayed in a user-friendly manner.

Additional features could be provided along with the option to customize your dashboard so it can feel unique to each user.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Mark, Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. We'd love to hear more about the specific features you believe would be valuable to our users, so if you like, you can send us your suggestions at reviews@humanity.com. In the meantime, you can explore our current options to help you personalize your account. Find more information on our Help Desk page: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/module-overviews/dashboard-overview. We redesigned some of the Dashboard widgets as well: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/dashboard-widgets/new-dashboard-widgets. You can also reach out to our Support team via Live Chat for any questions.

Mike
Asst Director for Student Technology Services (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Not really developed from a manager's point of view

Commentaires : I've been managing for over 25 years. Some things are common to all of us - such as needing notifications regarding not only shifts needing coverage, but who is picking up those shifts. Another example is the interface that managers look at first: not the personnel listing (that's an HR function) but rather a position view - or better, a visual view that is uncluttered and able to be made default. We need to see various things - such as what shifts are uncovered, what shifts are irregular (might normally be Jane, but John is covering it today), etc. Unfortunately, Humanity does not do these things, and even though I've asked for them, I have not gotten any positive feedback for them. Some of them I've been told that they are not possible. Humanity/Shiftplanning is the best platform I've found, commercially. I WISH that it did the things I need. I know these things CAN be done (we'd used a custom solution for years) but I wish that Shiftplanning would do them. It seems that Humanity wants to be an HR platform and not a true management tool for managers.

inexpensive, well sited

It does not come from a management perspective, but rather from an HR one. Alerts are lacking. Shift management display (as a manager, my primary (over 90%) display) is clunky and quite often uninformative.

Sam
Operations Manger (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 11–50 employés

Humanity is a TIME SAVER!

Commentaires : Love this scheduling and communication system. It is easy to use, works really great for our museum. Our staff are mostly college students so having a cloud based system that allows them to swap shifts due to last minute events, exams or study groups, without having to put in requests to management is a benefit that they really like. I recommend it to all nonprofits that are looking for a quick way to schedule staff and an easy way to track and produce reports on the hours/shifts/staffing for all the different types of events and programs your group may run.

Ease of use. FANTASTIC customer support! All of our staff from Executive Director to seasonal staff love it.

payroll. I need to be able to export payroll that is accurate down to the penny. This system still rounds due to the hours worked being calculated past the first 2 decimals.

Owner (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51–200 employés

I have used this product for some time now and finds it ease of use outstanding

The ability to navigate and adjust changes on the fly through the mobile platform. The alert set up for employees.

Anytime there is an update to the system, I find errors on my current layout. The need for a time clock punch system that doesn't require individual sign in to the system.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by updates and we would like to know more about these errors. Can you please contact our support team at support@humanity.com and they will be more than happy to help you with this issue? We fully understand that some of our customers prefer clocking in without having to sign in. That's why many of our clients also use Humanity Station - You can read more about the Station here: https://bit.ly/2hOheCZ

Jaccobb
Director of IT Services (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Couldn't live without it!

Commentaires : We've been a long time user of Shiftplanning, and have been eagerly awaiting Humanity for quite some time. The only problem with ease of use that we're having is that some things aren't where they used to be, so we find ourselves going on a biblical quest (seek and ye shall find). However, that being said, the customer support is unmatched in any system that we use. As to the features and functionality, we've been awaiting some features that are still yet to roll out. We were also waiting for some features that may not even come to pass, such as the ability to share employees between locations (as the beta humanity version showed) without the need of creating new email address and having that employee being put into multiple locations and of course paying for that user access multiple times. All in all, I would (and have) suggest Humanity to anyone seeking an employment shift solution.

Best customer service - hands down

The fact that we've long been promised the ability to share employees between multiple locations, and the ability to post a single message from the parent account to trickle down to ALL employees without the need of signing into each individual account.

Employee Experience Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Scheduling made easy!

Commentaires : After the initial set-up and testing, it has become second nature for our team. It's easy to track time off and locations. It's intuitive as far as how to move shifts, fill shifts, and create repeating schedules.

By far this is the easiest scheduling software I've had the pleasure of using. Creating repeating schedules is a breeze and making adjustments on the fly is a no-brainer. It just works. And it works well!

Each user case will be unique, and ensuring we were capturing time off and sick days in a uniform way were a challenge first. Once you figure out the rules for breaks, it becomes much easier.

Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Humanity Review

Commentaires : Overall I would recommend this software for a small to a mid size organization. It is functional, however there are much better products available....for a price.

Humanity is a good tool for scheduling and managing human capital. One of the best features is the ability to look at all of an employees data in one place.

some of the reporting functions are complicated and the filters do not always allow you to view exactly what you are trying to.

il y a 6 ans

Hi, Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to flag out the difficulties you've had. Please feel free to explore the Reports Overview on our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Reports-Overview); for additional questions, you can always contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. Regarding the pricing, we would like to point out that we have kept the same subscription packages even though we are continually upgrading our services and launching new features.

Team Leader (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

IFAP Humanity Review

Commentaires : IFAP has been using the system for several years, now. It has been excallent for our 40+ staff to edit their availability, check out the shifts they are rostered on for and make changes themselves. The smart phone app is very handy

It is quick, easy and convenient. I like how I can see who else is available for a shift in one click.

I still feel it should be pushing updates through the app, not relying on e-mail. Relying on notifications through e-mail is not the greatest and it still won't sens SMS because we are in Australia

Steve
Adventure Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

A great way to schedule staff

Commentaires : We have been using Humanity and Shiftplaning for the last 3 years and love it. It has been easy to use, customizable to our complicated company needs and most importantly helpful to our staff. The ability for staff to update there availability on the fly and check there schedule via mobile has been huge. Its intuitive from the moment you start using it. Overall its been a wonderful program that we use everyday.

Customization is great for complicated organizations. Staff find it simple and easy to use. Helps keep our staffing organized.