15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Risen Media

En savoir plus sur Risen Media

Un logiciel destiné au culte et à la présentation de sermons pour votre église. Cette solution ménage votre temps, votre personnel, vos moyens technologiques et votre budget.

En savoir plus sur Risen Media

Non disponible

Non disponible

Risen Media - Notes

5,0
4,9

Risen Media a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Risen Media ?

Matthew
Visual Media Director (É.-U.)

An Incredible System, Once you Get the Hang of It

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have loved my time with Risen and think that any church is better off with this product.

I love how intuitive a system Risen is. From graphics, to text it really is able to meet any challenge needed for the modern day church service.

I think aspects of Risen might fall into a trap of being overly complex, such as the multiple subfolders needed to find certain assets.

Donna
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We love Risen Media

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I recommend Risen Media to ANY and EVERY tech team! If you have slides at church, you need to try this software! I am most impressed with their library of songs, slides, backgrounds, videos … my work is almost done before I even start. Typically I had to spend time on sites like usplash or pexels looking for pictures to add to our “old” presentation software and it took a lot of time! Now, everything I need is already included within the Risen Media library! The screens take a minute to set up, but it’s really easy to figure it out. And the running of the worship slides is so easy … we could literally take anyone out of the congregation and sit them down and they could do this. Now, I won’t do that … but that’s how easy it is to master the Space Bar Ministry. You have to ask [sensitive content hidden]about that. LOL. What I love most about Risen Media is that when I was in a horrible situation due to the LACK of customer service from my previous presentation software, [sensitive content hidden] stepped up and took time out their Friday night and Saturday to walk me through things when I was in a crisis situation. They TRULY care. I will deal with them from now on!

Customer Service. They really have it! I not got a real person, I got one of the founders on the phone when I was in dire straits! He walked me through what I needed and ensured our Sunday service went off without a hitch!

Nothing. No cons at all. There is nothing that I have found that is even remotely a con.

Paul

Risen

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent

The speaker notes and the ability to do separate images simultaneously.

Lots of lag between advancing slides (it's going to space) need to fix this before it goes public.

l’année dernière

Paul C. Thank you your review, and feedback. We have fixed the lagging issues with our last update.

Volunteer Teacher/Preacher (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

The best presentation software I’ve used

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was a beta tester who used it in classes and a sermon I taught at my church

Risen is simple to use, powerful in functionality, and flexible is use. It made my presentations so much better than other software I’ve used in the past

Commentary/quote library doesn’t integrate with other sermon prep software

David H. Thank you your review, and your continued support. -Risen Media

Rebekah
Elder (É.-U.)

Risen Media Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really like the fact that this system is solely made for church services. Worship requires a lot of specific things that most softwares don't address.

The look of the slides for songs are visually interesting, and clear and easy to read. We are also able to project song chords for the band to go off of so they aren't looking down at sheet music when performing.

Implementing last-minute changes is not always easy and fast. We typically don't have to make last-minute changes (and I am not the one who knows how to do that), but in the small chance we do have to edit something, it takes a little longer than when we went off of PowerPoint

Robert
Executive Pastor (Retired) (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Risen is the only program you will need.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The Risen developers and support team were very hands-on and supportive during the learning and transition process. They were accessible and responsive as needed.

One stop program that integrated everything the Media Shout, Pro Presenter, and PowerPoint does. Cloud access means you can work on it from anywhere that has an internet connection. Multiple people can work on presentation.

It is based on a strong internet connection. If that fails or is weak, it could cause a problem during a live worship service.

l’année dernière

Robert D. Thank you your review. We appreciate your feedback. Risen Media has an offline version that you can use if your internet connection is weak. We hope you find this helpful.

Dan
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

You must look into this product!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : This product is the real deal! I originally didn't think that I would have any use for this product and now I can't imagine how I would live without it.

I absolutely love that this product is cloud based which completely sets it apart from every other presentation software.

I have not come across anything I don't like about this product. The developer has added every feature that I thought was missing.

adam
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Risen Media review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Literally the best customer service I’ve ever received with any product. Not exaggerating.

Dual screen presentation enables a person to more effectively communicate.

Slow loading speeds, I think due to slow servers, make work flow difficult.

Darin
CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés

Great value

Commentaires : Great experience so far

The robust database of tools and the ease of use and it is very user friendly!

Of course I would lije a cheaper price but the robust features justify the cost

Darin S. Thank you your review, and your continued support. -Risen Media

Enree
Media Tech (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great App For Church

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I love that it’s user friendly and it’s a cloud based app.

I wish it had live streaming capabilities