15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Servant Keeper

En savoir plus sur Servant Keeper

Système complet de gestion pour église Découvrez pourquoi tant d'églises passent à Servant Keeper 8 (près de 10 000 au cours des deux dernières années).

En savoir plus sur Servant Keeper

Servant Keeper also offers a variety of online giving options and is integrated with several popular payment processors, including PayPal and Stripe.

Servant Keeper - Notes

Servant Keeper a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 687 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Servant Keeper ?

Sarah
Sarah
Director of Finance and Building Operations (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Recommendation for Servant Keeper 8, Cloud Version

Commentaires : SK allows us to have one database that all staff use to keep track of our members, potential members, friends. We track contacts with all in our database, add pictures, notes, visits, attendance. We have added Protect My Ministry to do background checks.

SK is extremely user friendly and intuitive. It provides a full range of capabilities from basic demographics, attendance, contribution processing and reporting to group e-mails, data sorting on nearly every field, "dashboard" information to get church info in a quick format and well trained, easily available customer support. SK converted 3 years worth of contribution information and all the demographic information from our old system and helped us configure to our needs with SK8 under the "white glove" experience. Training videos provided were excellent. On-going webinars and live training have also been well worth my time. We have all staff set up with the Mobile Ministry app so they can find e-mail, telephone or address while on the go.

I only had one issue that has been a problem, but SK corrected it in an update.

Nicole
Co Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Servant Keeper The Choice in Church Software Innovative and Integrative; Relational Software

Commentaires : We have integrated our accounting and membership departments. We have had been able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with the congregation through the SK Notify tools. We are expanding our functionality by adding Event Brite, Check In and Cloud Directory. We anticipate simpler processes and more excellence with the addition of these tools. Having the ability to equip others to utilize the SK tools definitely supports stronger relationships which in turn supports less money for staffing due to the time saved through equipping others. SK continues to impress me with their ability to listen and hear their audience by remaining innovative with their software.

The synergy for how all the modules work together. The opportunity to add add on modules when ready both financially and with personnel. The Cloud version is outstanding and the addition of the apps. Time saving! Connectivity at its best! These additions bring the corporation, the leadership and the attendees into relationship because of the tools. Our organization has always appreciated the Support Desk. When i think of Servant Keeper SERVANT always a listening ear and continual support via phone, email or on site trainings. KEEPER committed to excellent support and excellent products.

There is definitely a learning curve however the Webinars, Trainings, Tutorials, Support Desk make it possible for anyone to use SK.

Lillie
Secretary (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Okay overall but outdated and difficult to use - too expensive for a smaller church

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : When our church first got SK, we were coming from inconsistent and insecure data storage methods that had been used for many years. SK was a nice change, as it was our first introduction to church management software. We have greatly utilized its integration with Mailchimp and Vanco and have built processes for ourselves to meet our needs these last few years. However, as our church is striving to grow and change, we are looking for a replacement for our Servant Keeper software. Its reporting features are clunky and not as customizable as we'd like, especially the graph reporting. The interface is overwhelming and unattractive and has a big learning curve, so many members of our staff have not been able to use it or learn it efficiently. The mobile apps are nice, but with the limits of the reporting, Greet and Attend is basically useless to us - the quick counts do not accurately chart in the reports and there is no way to fix this. The Mobile Ministry app crashes often. The fact that this software is downloaded and not web-based makes it inaccessible in many ways. There is no way for volunteers or members to utilize it either, which is something important to us. The final straw for us was the price - a $550 initial setup fee, $59.99 a month for the lowest plan (increased without warning from $49.99), plus an additional $200 a year to have access to support that is often unhelpful is too much for our smaller church.

integration with Vanco and Mailchimp have been helpful, existing report templates are pretty comprehensive, customizable fields on individual and family profiles, groups keeper is a pretty good way of grouping people together based on a wide variety of criteria, being accessible offline is convenient, there are a ton of features on every module and several ways to do the same things

report customization is clunky and limiting, mobile apps are buggy and not super helpful, the learning curve is big and the interface is not super intuitive or user-friendly, the number of fields that are not utilized is overwhelming and distracting, exporting to CSV does not work very well and often creates more work, the software being downloaded is limiting in its accessibility for multiple users, the price is constantly increasing without more features being added, data entry systems are simultaneously very limiting and also very vague which easily leads to inconsistency and clerical errors, support is not super helpful and there isn't a ton of online information to help with basic questions, overall the system is outdated and clunky and not ideal for churches with the intention of growth

Dr. Ken
Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Donation Management Software

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it is a simple solution for making online giving an option, and it is very easy to incorporate into one's pre-existing website.

Very easy to use and set up online. Makes giving very easy and convenient for givers, and very easy for the treasurer to track and record.

The fees. Servant Keeper took over from the previous software we used, but we didn't pay as much in fees previously. e.g. If all donations are made by credit card, but none by ACH one month, then we pay a fee for ACH - even though we didn't even process any ACH transactions. It seems that for some reason the credit card fees are a little higher, as well.

Kathy
Pastor’s wife / Church administrator (É.-U.)

Best customer service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I probably would not have remained with you had it not been for your customer support. I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology and the customer support has been my lifeline.

I have used Servant Keeper for over 20 years for our church management and to keep track of donations. The Help desk has been a great feature when I have had trouble navigating the site as well as the customer support site.

As with any program, you must learn the features. I am in the middle of migrating our donation information back into Servant Keeper from Faithlife. I used Faithlife because of its app feature and having one stop shopping through that app for our membership. The process to get into the membership portal on Servant Keeper was a little more involved and I wanted our members to be able to keep track of their giving and print off their contribution sheets at the end of the year which was easier on the Faithlife site.

Becky
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great choice for all churches

Commentaires : Its great for our needs and has a lot more potential than we use.

We love how easy it is to navigate and find what we need.

Seems the group keeper is nice but not very straight forward in setting up group filters

Kele
Parish Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Church - nonprofit software, inexpensive, fully comprehensive and EXCELLENT customer service!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the functionality within Servant Keeper. I must state again, that I have never had better customer service. Not only was the CSR knowledgeable on every question I asked, and may I add, I had very random questions, but all were completely answered, and just ... WOW!!! How nice to deal with a company that appreciates your business even if we are small fries.

The price is very affordable. The features are much more user-friendly, and vast, compared to the limitations of Realm. The customer service is top-notch! I never received this from Realm.

The cloud version SK8 seems to have slow connection issues but it could be from my MAC setup. We also have a Windows PC with no issues running multiple screens simultaneously in SK8.

Leah

Awesome Servant Keeper!

Commentaires : I am able to monitor member personal information, donations, pledges, and interface with QuickBooks for the donations. This has made my job much easier. Thank you!

Servant Keeper 7 is easy to use with donations, member info, and attendance monitoring.

I have heard that Servant Keeper 8 allows you to email, which would be helpful, but is lacking with Servant Keeper 7.

Debbie

Servant Keeper for a Mid-Sized Church

Commentaires : SK is a huge benefit in tracking all kinds of information regarding our membership and in producing digital and paper directories.

I'm not utilizing everything yet but these are the things I'm using and have found to be very helpful: A membership database with the ability to run all kinds of reports. The ability to create a paper directory/pictorial directory that includes contact information for the whole family. Easily upload and crop pictures for family profiles and individual profiles. Access to membership data through the SK App Customer support is exceptional! Whenever I call needing help the staff is very kind, professional, and helpful.

The inability to change the preschool designations in the school grade category. The inability to move around between I have difficulty finding the information I am looking for with the help/search tool in the database.

Carol
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Weekly user of Servant Keeper, version 7

Commentaires : This has been a very reliable software as I have experienced very few issues with it. In the almost seven years I have used it, I think I have called for technical assistance only two or three times. My issues were resolved in a timely and helpful manner. I am a satisfied user of Servant Keeper.

I use Servant Keeper to make my weekly deposit; to record membership; to print picture directories; to prepare annual giving statements; and to run reports for budgeting purposes.

I would like to be able to do accounts payable from the same software in which I track income.

Douglas
Reitred (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Servant Keeper - The First Three Weeks

Commentaires : The migration to Servant Keeper from another software management program has exceeded all expectations. We migrated our data files over on a Friday morning and the staff was entering the Sunday offerings the following Monday morning without any issues or concerns. Our time to post the offerings and prepare the deposit documents was reduced by over 40%. By the end of the third week of use, the VANCO Payment Systems software were linked to the Servant Keeper program, and the Servant Keeper software was totally integrated into the QuickBooks Premier Edition 2017 Non-Profit software. The Importing and Exporting of the data between the three (3) programs has exceeded our expectations.
By the end of the first month the Finance Committee received at their monthly meeting, in addition to their standard financial reports, additional reports generated from the vast number of report options available from the Servant Keeper Report Manager. (We discovered that the Report Manager was so powerful that we could within 60 seconds not only could we select the Reports menu, the Report Manager, and the Criteria for the report, the report was displayed on the screen and the printing was usually completed in less than 50 seconds.)
The Membership module has also exceeded all expectations. By the end of the first week our Pastor's smartphone was programmed to access the Church's Servant Keeper data base and within hours it was put into use as well. Our former management program had limited information about our members and we are taking advantage of the vast number of data fields to gather and enter the information. We will be launching later this year the option to make it possible for members to access the member portal that will be added to our website. This will benefit both our members and our staff to update and maintain the family records.
There is no doubt that Servant Keeper software is a very powerful, but easy to use, management program. In the business environment of which I was involved in the design and implementation of software programs such as Servant Keeper would be rated in the top 10% without a doubt. There is no doubt that a software program of this caliber would be significantly more expensive to acquire and administer. If a staff member has a reasonable working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, they can replicate the experience we have had and the support that has been provided to us from Servant Keeper.

Easy of navigation, yet extremely comprehensive in depth.

I have not found enough differences to justify both speed tasks and a regular task bar. I also found the User Manual (Contributions especially) in need of reprint. Many index pages are of by two (2) and the user needs to add 2 to most page numbers. The author makes some assumptions about the reader: 1. That they have a working knowledge of the entire system when reading about a specific task, 2. There are words or topics missing in the index which makes it difficult to navigate through the book.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Douglas! It's very kind of you to take the time to post this review. I think it will be helpful for many. We are honored to serve your ministry. The Servant Keeper Team

Vicki
Servant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

SK 8 is by far the best database for churches of the many I've used.

Commentaires : The ability to track information about our members, attendees, and visitors. Reports that help us track a myriad of things about our congregation so we can better serve them, each other, our community, and our finances along with protecting our children with accurate and detailed background checks. The online directory helps our people to connect with each other easily, update information at their convenience and is secure with individual login. Our treasurer loves the ease of using the contribution section of this software and the reports generated. Just the ability to customize the software for my particular needs and the fact it is a true Windows program that allows you to copy, cut and paste plus update new information for a family with one click is worth its purchase. Many databases don't do that.

It is user-friendly, customizable, and readily accessible from any computer. The cloud based version of SK8 has features like the Greet and Attend for taking attendance at any event and the information goes into the database. It has an online directory that can be accessed by the church and members can update their profile changes themselves. The online directory will upload any JPEG picture such as selfie taken by the member which is great as it gives insight into each person and their family. They have a great background check program. I could go on and on. It has made my service to my church so much easier. One of the other important features is the Help Desk. These dedicated individuals are efficient, courtesy, informative, and endlessly patient. And they all speak understandable English. The company is also very responsive to suggestions for improvement. Many of the suggestions I heard at training sessions have been implemented in subsequent versions since I began using SK6. I highly recommend this software to every church staff member I talk to and those who don't use it are really missing out.

Only that it isn't free. I can't really think of any other reason. I know free isn't possible so, like Mary Poppins, it's "practically perfect."

il y a 7 ans

Wow Vicki thank you for your many kind words and for taking the time to post this extensive review! It's a joy and honor to serve Compass Bible Church! - the Servant Keeper Team

Joe
Executive Pastor (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Avoid at all cost

Commentaires : Our ministry was using SK for some time before I was brought on as the Executive Pastor. After evaluating the system, I noticed our ministry was only using a very small portion of the program because the features were not user friendly. We also were wanting to do mobile check in for your children’s ministry by using iPads and wireless printers. SK is not mobile friendly. They are such an out of date and unfriendly user system that it’s not worth investing in. When we made the switch to another program, SK did not want to give me all of our data we had. They only released a small portion and said it was all the data. I ended up having to purchase the church’s data from SK! Not kidding. Even though I paid hundreds of dollars for our data, they still dragged their feet in getting the data to me. Even as I am writing this review, I have not received our data and it’s been days since I’ve paid for it.

Nothing. It’s not user friendly. It’s not mobile friendly, meaning you can not use iPads or mobile devices to check in your children for children’s ministry. When you attempt to leave SK’s services, you have to buy back your own data and they drag their feet in releasing it to you.

I noticed the features were not user friendly. We also were wanting to do mobile check in for your children’s ministry by using iPads and wireless printers. SK is not mobile friendly. We had the newest version, SK8 at the time of this review, And it is such an out dated and unfriendly user system that it’s not worth investing in.

Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Servant Keeper...not the best out there.

Commentaires : Software functionality is good...but no software is great if it's lacking customer service!

I do like having the ability to create contribution statements of annual giving for our congregation. The process is fairly easy and not time consuming.

The customer support stinks. Several years ago, the price skyrocketed to support our software version. I understand price increases, but this was ridiculous. What really stunk was that the company didn't let us know that the cost was increasing....they just automatically charged us the new rate without letting us know. When I questioned customer service about it, they were pretty rude, and acted like "how dare I question them." Needless to say, since then we have dropped the customer support completely, and are using the SK software on our own.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Reviewer, please contact us so we can make this right, as nearly all of what you said happened violates our policies. Our troubleshooting support is free we haven't raised prices in over six years and Cloud3 comes with lifetime premium support We would certainly never automatically charge anyone increased fees, nor does our billing system even allow that. We have no way of knowing who you are through this anonymous review but would love to make it right for you. - the Servant Keeper Team

Scott
Administrator (É.-U.)

Investing in the Helpdesk saved me as a customer with Servant Keeper

I love how much time it saves me. Highly proficient. Love the Help Desk department!. They are quickly becoming my 2nd family.

Cannot purchase without Helpdesk. I was a little taken back at first by the fact that the we invested into servant keeper and when we needed training on the program we were told that we needed to pay more money to learn how to use the software.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Scott! Thanks for using Servant Keeper and we're glad you're taking advantage of the HelpDesk. Many companies outsource their HelpDesk so that they can offer "free" support. Many times when you call for help with one of those companies you feel like you know more than their support department. That's the nature of "free" support, unfortunately. At ServantPC we don't outsource our support. Our HelpDesk agents work in the same building as the rest of us. Then there are some other companies simply raise their monthly prices to build in the cost of support. In order to keep our prices down (starting at 9.99/mo!) a HelpDesk subscription with Servant Keeper is always optional. Also, there is help built into the system and lots of ways to get free assistance, but we have worked hard to develop a pricing model that makes high quality support available. thank you and it's an honor to serve your ministry! - the Servant Keeper Team

Felicia
Secretary (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Happy with SK for our church

Commentaires : My church just signed up for SK8, Cloud, SK moble, and working on SK giving. The experience has been great with the classes online, the help desk. All have answered all questions and concerns as needed.

The Administration icon is very important for my use to have control and make sure no one else is able to make changes or if someone else is able to access and make changes I can see who and when. I use the Contribution Manager on a daily basis for Sunday, Bible Study, and any special projects the church has going on. And the Member Profile and great for having all information in each persons profile for contacting birthdays, one person may be a Accountant and someone needs their taxes done, etc. And the help desk is great in explaining my needs.

So far there is nothing least about this software.

Andre
Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

SK7 Upgrade - be careful!

Commentaires : We have used SK6 for a number of years at our church and have been very satisfied with it. My wife is treasurer at our church and at another church where she has been frustrated by their existing, 'clunky' system. Based on her experience with SK6 at our church, she persuaded them to buy SK7. One of the most useful features for entering contributions in SK6 was the ability to scan checks which prefilled the contributors details and helped ensure correct allocation. This feature has not been retained in SK7. Instead it has been replaced by a new feature which utilizes a service with TransModus which allows checks to be scanned and deposited directly into your bank account. However, this service costs $200-$300 per month which is too expensive for smaller churches with tight budgets. It would have made a lot more sense for them to have retained the old option in SK7 in addition to the new option. I can see that the new option could be useful for bigger churches with more substantial budgets. I just cannot understand why the existing users should now be adversely impacted by having the simple check scanning functionality removed.
I spoke to a SK sales rep who seemed to be at sea about why the functionality had been removed. I also did not get the feeling the he was particularly interested in communicating our frustration up the chain of command.

il y a 10 ans

Andre, First, thank you for using Servant Keeper and for recommending it to others. I'm glad it has served you so well! We have indeed brought back desktop check scanning for V7. The decision was made based on emerging technology that replaced the basic scanners. One correction is that the TransModus feature you mention is billed a few cents per check, not several hundred dollars per month. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The benefit of the Transmodus check scanner is that it accomplishes the remote deposit, and can scan up to 90 checks at a time. The other thing many churches requested is online giving that integrates with Servant Keeper, thus eliminating double entry. Not only do we offer that now, but we are able to provide that at a significantly less cost than the other online giving options. Donors can give by credit, debit, or check account, according to the church's preference. Please contact us if you would like to discuss further.

Violette
Parish Admin (É.-U.)

Servant Keeper for Church Management

Commentaires : Has improved workflow, aides in pulling key information for annual reports, and stores more than just member data.

Customization and user defined fields in a variety of field types are key in making the most of member data. Servant Keeper really delivers in this area.

I come from a database management background and might be more skilled than some office staff. The product may be overwhelming to some. The help-desk is subscription based and there is no access to the knowledgebase forum if you are not subscribed. This is disappointing as there could be value in users helping each other. Am hoping that with the Faithlife relationship that this will change in the future.

Janice
Executive Assistant to the Pastoral Staff (É.-U.)

My Experience with Servant Keeper Software

Commentaires : S very good which I would recommend to other churches.

As the Administrator for the church database, my experience with Servant Keeper has been very positive. I appreciate the expertise of the Help Desk staff who are friendly, considerate and always try their best to answer my questions. Occasionally, when I call with a complicated question, the the representative will suggest logging into my computer which I consider most helpful. I prefer calling instead of using the Chat feature.

Sometimes calls to the Help Desk representative are a little longer then I like. When creating reports, there are times when I wish I that I could finish the report in Servant Keeper instead of saving it into an Excel file to complete my project.

Paul

Servant Keeper Rocks

Commentaires : My experience has been great. I used this program for years. Every time I have needed help the help desk has come through. I have never lost information of any kind.

We have been using Servant Keeper for many years. It's been reliable and every time they upgrade, I get the upgrades I seem to have needed. Like they upgraded for me. The integration between the different modules is seamless and they work very well together.

Something that has arisen just recently would be the ability to import mass data changes at one time for different fields not containing the same information. Also, if you had an online directory with pictures and information about the members that would be very secure and be able to be changed by the member themselves.

Diana
Parish Administrator (É.-U.)

Easy and Effective

Commentaires : Customized mailings to members are a breeze now. Ability to email contribution statements when requested is saving us a lot of postage expense. Updating email databases with third party providers is easy. Can't wait to introduce online member directory to our congregation, which will allow them to view their contribution statements at any time.

Easily transitioned from paper-based member records to a cloud-based system. Automatically backs up data.

The very flexibility of the software can also make it a bit tricky to navigate when conducting out-of-the-ordinary or non-standard reporting and analyses. However, I've found the HelpDesk to be unfailingly helpful each time I've needed them.

Terrell
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

We have used SK for more than 20 years. Wouldn't be without it.

Commentaires : It serves the needs of our church for a data base and contributions system.

It is so user friendly and has many functions. I like the fact that it has a module for the data base and another for contributions.

My only complaint is the pricing arrangement for the Cloud version. I would request a mid-range price for customers who need more than 3 users but less than 10.

il y a 7 ans

thank you Terrell for using Servant Keeper for so long and for your review! Thanks also for your feedback on cloud pricing. Actually for version 8 you get 30 users with level two. level 1 works out to about $10/user. A theoretical 5 user plan would be $50 but we decided to give customers an extra 25 users because it's best if they can give volunteers and teachers their own login. I hope that explains our logic. thanks again! - the Servant Keeper Team

Judy
Admin. Assistant (É.-U.)

Customer Service Counts!

Commentaires : Excellent.

Technical Support is everything. If you cannot back up a great product with great technical support, then users are in the dark, left scrambling for answers, which cuts productivity. I also appreciate the cheerful IT staff and their willingness to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the technician was able to anticipate my questions even before I asked. He never became frustrated with my level of understanding or computer skills.

There are training sessions offered to enhance understanding of Servant Keeper Programs. I am new to my position and appreciate the ease in learning and additional instruction provided.

Faith
Secretary
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best Church Software for the price!

Commentaires : We are a small church (about 100 attendees) and recently purchased ServantKeeper as our first church management software. I'm pretty confident that this will also be our LAST church software because we bought the lifetime license and we love the program!
I (the church secretary) have used several different database management systems in past jobs, so I knew I wanted church software with a detailed database, member groups, family connections, and ease of updating/sorting. ServantKeeper is all of those!

When I add new people to the database, it automatically forms a family unit (with that person as the head), and it is so easy to add spouse/children directly from that family--which means I don't have to type the address/phone/anniversary/membership status multiple times. This is NOT the case with most other software I tested. Every person can be added to groups or Sunday School classes, have attendance and contributions tracked, and can even have skills or volunteer areas added to their profile. It's very customizable, so this should be helpful for any organization.

The only downside for us is the formatting of the reports. There are a lot of reports available (i.e. family profile, directory pages, attendance) and they are customizable, but you can't change the formatting (font size, layout, etc.). Obviously, this isn't a huge deal, because the reports are still helpful--that's just the one thing I would change.

Alan
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Servant Keeper...it's a keeper!

I really like the ability of Servant Keeper to have a vast amount of information available at my fingertips. From entering information about our congregants, to entering contribution data...it's all there for me. I love the ability to create and distribute contribution statements of donor giving. Servant Keeper makes it quite simple and easy to do from start to finish!

Honestly, there's not really much of anything that I don't like about Servant Keeper. It fulfills our needs for what we do, and our users are happy. The cost is expensive...but in the overall scheme of things....we get what we pay for!