15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Practice Fusion

En savoir plus sur Practice Fusion

Practice Fusion est un système cloud de DMP pour les cabinets indépendants de soins ambulatoires aux États-Unis. Essayez-le gratuitement dès aujourd'hui pendant quatorze jours.

En savoir plus sur Practice Fusion

Practice Fusion integrates with a handful of billing softwares and generally works fine for EHR functions for a small practice.

Very little way to fix mistakes when sending out referrals to other specialists and radiology.

Practice Fusion - Notes

3,9
3,2
3,5
3,8

Practice Fusion a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 424 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Practice Fusion ?

Latrice
Latrice
Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

I've been using Practice Fusion for a little over a year and I'd have to say it's so easy to use.

Commentaires : The benefits greatly outweigh the disadvantages. I always have a peace of mind using this software with every use. I never have any issues logging in and if was to ever, resetting password is super easy. You have the option of resetting through a simple text to your phone or email with a 6 digit code to reset password. You can also access this software from anywhere in case you may need to adjust the schedule during non business hours.

What I like most about this software is the navigation. Out of all the other EHR softwares, I grasp quickly to the ease of use. I like how the schedule, charts, task, messages etc. are layed out. It's a great EHR for first time Medical staff such as Medical Receptionist and Medical Assistants.

Well no EHR software is perfect but I can honestly say that the only thing I wish could be better is how to search for patients by previous encounters.

Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

A great budget option if you don't need customization

Commentaires : I initially implemented the product when it was a standalone product offered for free. It was an ambitious but limited piece of software that was eventually sold to Allscripts. Very soon after, the business model shifted from selling aggregated data and in-product advertising to a subscription model, but still remains very inexpensive. The system is very rigid in that it does not offer a lot of options for customizing or the ability to develop workflows specific to a practice, but it has all of the basics as well as some features that other vendors charge extra for (lab integrations, patient portal, etc.). For a more robust feature set, you may need to use the limited number of third-part integrations that are offered, which will have additional costs associated. Overall, it's one of the quickest and easiest EHR systems I've setup (eCW/Nextgen/Aria) and it works well because of the universal design/limited options. If you can get it to fit most of your needs (and you get a free trial to figure that out), then you probably won't find many options that can compete with it on price. If you have a large office and complicated systems, you might find other systems provide a better value proposition.

Easy implementation (up and running in a day). Reasonably good feature set (lab integration, call and text reminders, patient portal). Very competitive price. Free to try.

Very little customization. Initial navigation is not very intuitive. Requires annual commitment. Additional features use third party integrations and have additional costs associated. Lack of device integration.

Leena
Md (É.-U.)

Practice fusion doctor perspective

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Was good very user friendly easy to train new staff ease of understanding

Easy to use was free gives free transfers once user friendly

Cost they increased price suddenly her was working really well but cost was pretty high and was using office ally for billing

Connie

Practice Fusion woos

Commentaires : They are in LA so you have no support until 11 am or 12 pm if you are in the midwest or east. Virtually no speaking support at all. Constantly cant get in and have to get a new password. Puts you way behind . You have a person that is suppose to let you in your account but may not be available. It is cheap but recently raised their rates by 50% without giving any added features. Patient portal is hard to access. The self scheduler is non existent . Patients have to remember a full website address to access. They do not help with the QPP constantly wanting you to redue depression screens and diabetic screens that you already did. So there health maintaince is horrible as is getting labs and investigations to the chart in the patients chart. Lots of extra time. Non existent IT

Cheap, although they just raised their prices by 50% with no added features.

No support, now Allscripts owns. They recently increased the monthly fee by 50% but not giving any new features. Templates are a joke. They are not coordinated with P aware or any state prescription service . Still they could not get the labs around me to put them in my charts. Its impossible to up load anything without a hassle. They keep raising the prices and offering less. My billers could never access and you cant talk to anyone they send you instructions in an email. I have to pay for 4 providers when I am only one. Multiple times its down and unusable. They were in trouble with FDA for trying to get providers to prescribe opiates for a kickback and now allscripts owns the company. The referral process is a joke. They only send the face sheet and you still have to fill out all the referral information. Everything is extra now.

President (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Good program

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Well designed, well priced, good lay out

Tough to get in touch with customer service at times

Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Great Stand-Alone EMR

Commentaires : Overall Practice Fusion is a pretty great EMR. The connectivity to back end service (the billing aspect) is not great, but there are plenty of things that make the software worth it, including clinical decision making support, drug interaction reminders/warnings and the ability to e-prescribe.

Practice Fusion was very easy to set up and very user friendly to utilize. The system has a built in system of shared templates that can be customized to fit your practice and save your healthcare providers a substantial amount of time. The connectivity associated with e-prescribing is also a great feature that allows providers and staff to save time by e-prescribing directly from patient charts. Overall, for the price, Practice Fusion is a great prodcut.

Some of the things that I think Practice Fusion could improve upon are the interconnectability between Practice Fusion and billing third-party billing softwares. Unfortunately, when connecting with your billing software, we have a significant amount of billing "clean up," and "claim scrubbing," work to do which can be pretty frustrating. Also, Practice Fusion also is requiring individuals to pay for updates to ICD-10 for 2021. I would respectfully suggest that if you offer an EMR, a portion of your product should automatically include ICD-10 updates. The system also currently lacks the ability to verify insurance eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid patients. Lastly, Practice Fusion just underwent a price increase, which is disappointing to some extent but hopefully these increase will address some of the issues described above.

Maulik
Chief Financial Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Practical for Small Offices

Commentaires : It's a great product for a single or 1-2 provider group. Anything larger and you'll need a better EHR/EMR product.

The ease of use. Practice fusion was very easy to learn and use. I set this product up for a single-provider practice in a quick transition from Athena. I didn't have to sit for hours training the provider on how to use PF as it's very easy to use on a daily basis.

Lack of features. The ability or lack there of to manipulate templates, create documents, receive faxes, lab results, etc. You had to set it up with only the providers that integrate with PF.

Beware of the limitations

Commentaires : Customer service is poor. Phone support is essentially non-existent. E-mail support is hit or miss. If you ask about how to do something that the program doesn't do they will just ignore your question. The documentation about how to set up the patient portal or even how to know what it looks like to the patient is lacking. Training videos overly simplistic. Pricing structure limits the number of staff per provider that can access the software. They lock you in to a contract period with no cancellation option until the time is up.

Cloud based with straight forward and uncluttered user interface. Easy to set up key phrases and text shortcuts. Scheduling works about as expected. Integrated e-prescribing works better than some other ehr products.

All scanned outside documents are stored in a separate database from the patient's chart - i.e. you can't access that scanned specialty report from the patient's chart, you have to look it up separately. No place to enter the results of in-office lab testing. No true charting templates.

Pebble
Medical Director, Owner (É.-U.)

Frustrated with Customer Service

2,0 il y a 6 mois

e_prescribing is good and overall the EMR is not terribly annoying for me as a medical provider. It does not include good features for my therapist colleagues.

It is now expensive and the support is minimal. The terms of subscription are inflexible and chat support is non responsive to requests for help including simply providing contact to advance a concern to decision makers in the company

Melody
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Practice Fusion the easy EMR system

Commentaires : The program is great for keeping track of all out patients information, communicating with everyone associated with the practice, and it is very user friendly. If you do run into a problem the support staff are always available and almost always solve your problems!

The software is user friendly. The support help people are fantastic at walking you through while you try to trouble shoot! The program is tied to Updox which is another amazing program.

There are a few gliches with the system and we are unable to add all attachments to referrals. If you send a document to the chart you are unable to attached it when faxing out a referral.

Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Perfect fit for our small practice, definitely one of the best EHR platforms available

Commentaires : Working with Practice Fusion has been a positive experience overall and I can't imagine what our first year in business would have been like without it. The last thing any practice wants to worry about or have issues with is is an EHR platform. Practice Fusion has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. The cost is definitely worth it (even though it was free when we started!) and Practice Fusion is by far one of the best EHR platforms available today. We won't be switching EHR systems anytime soon.

When we were opening our practice almost a year ago, there were 3 main EHR platforms we were considering. After the demos and in-depth trials, we ended up choosing Practice Fusion because of the clean interface, ease of use, add-on features, and integration options. We felt that Practice Fusion would allow us to customize our EHR system over time, building and adding only what we want. Having used Practice Fusion since beginning our business, we have been really pleased overall. It serves all of our current needs and has helped our practice run smoothly and efficiently. Practice Fusion is convenient to access online, has useful templates for charting, is intuitively navigable, and produces documents/reports that are clear and professional in appearance. Practice Fusion has been a great fit for us so far.

I would say that the main issue we run into with Practice Fusion is subpar customer support. While there is an option to chat with a live representative, the wait time can be excessive. When I finally connect with an agent (if I haven't moved onto something else and forgotten about waiting), the quality of the help that I receive is hit-or-miss. Also, there are a couple of minor things that I am hoping will be addressed (being able to search for patients by nickname/preferred name, documenting meds that have been called in vs. sent electronically, etc.), but no EHR platform is perfect and Practice Fusion is definitely the best system I have used thus far.

Renee
Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Good value while it was free, now that it will be cpsting per month, per clinician, we will be leaving

Commentaires : It was a good introduction to an EHR for a new and growing practice, when it was free. Now, at the new price point, it is not nearly the same value in comparison to it's competitors who offer integrated billing at the same cost, voice mail reminders, better product support instead of relying mostly on it's user-generated fourums, etc.

Little lag, reasonably cohesive interface, easy enough to use once you gett over the learning curve.

Poor support which relies on the Practice Fusion community of users to answer questions for each other, no voice mail reminders to patients, difficult to find correct documentation for MIPS and not notified when info changes. When Practice Fusion was bought out this year, they sent an email to their customers, promising continued commitment to them; however, when they decided to change their structure to cost per Doc,, per month, including part-timers, there was no email notification, and no pop up on their site to let people know. I found the notice in an innocuous looking box on their dashboard, that was so plain looking I had missed it for two weeks. Apparently, they are giving their long-term customers only 3 months notice to pay full price for their subscription, or lose their functionality. That's not a lot of lead time to make a decision about an EHR or make a change, especially when they haven't even taken steps to inform most of their customer base. No ramp up, no grandfathering, no communication. No new features for paying for the same free product, and you still have to pay extra for integrated billing. At this price point, my group now has many more options for fully supported, versatile products. Sometimes the way that something is done, says a lot about how a company views their customers.

Silvia
MD (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Stay away from this electronic system - its a scam!

Commentaires : HORRIBLE

I had many times over the last years when it did not work with numerous errors given from pharmacies as the prescriptions did not go through. The practice fusion customer service is INEXISTENT. You try to call and they tell you same thing all the time, that "its huge volume of calls and to send them an email", and then you email them and you get an answer in 2 weeks, but no...your problem is still unsolved. And be prepared when you realize this hardship is overwhelming and that you cannot prescribe medications to your patients and you decide to stop subscription, you will have extremely difficult time to have them let go, they will claim you have contract and that you are STUCK with them for year.

-errors frequently -inexistent customer service

Paige
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner ()
Psychologie, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

We are a small outpatient psychiatric office and Practice Fusion was great for our budget!

Commentaires : Great value for the price. We are just starting to implement the patient portal and find it is another useful tool for some patients.

We love the price, as a small office (2 providers) our budget was limited and this was appealing. I knew other offices larger than ours that used it and they recommended it as well. There is a lot that Practice Fusion is capable of and I think we are only hitting the surface of how it can make our jobs easier. I really like how updox (faxing system) coordinates with Practice Fusion and we can upload what we need into the chart so easily.

I felt it was difficult to navigate Practice Fusion, but then when we started using it I was also setting up a private practice so that made things more difficult because I really didn't know what I needed as far as intake templates and how to set up my notes to make it quick and easy. After some tries I think we are doing pretty well. The only thing I wish was different (and maybe this can be done and I just don't know how) is that I could duplicate the previous note on a patient and then I can see in one glance what was discussed at our last appointment and then type the new note over the last note. I list their current medications and past medications at the top of the subjective section and so if this could be brought forward on each additional note then all I would need to do is make changes as the occur and not have to keep a "master" word document that I have to update and then copy and paste.

Amy
Medical Billing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Practice Fusion Customer Service and Use Issues

Commentaires : We do use practice fusion for multiple providers who find that it works well to integrate with the billing software

Practice Fusion does allow practices to pretty easily link up with multiple billing softwares, and it allows for simple tracking of patient records and note keeping. It is pretty simple to run a report and see why a claim is not populating into the billing software from PF.

The option to keep documents in a patient file is not entirely user friendly, as you have to scroll through all of them to find what you are looking for. I often run into glitches in the bridge built between PF and the billing software we use. I also have trouble with customer service at PF every time there is an issue, as you are not allowed to call any more (the automated message will hang up on you) and the online support ticket is slow and cumbersome. I would expect kinder and more efficient customer service now that practice fusion is a paid service

M.
Founder CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Recent sale to Allscripts has users abandoning this once promising platform

Commentaires : Worked with this platform for many years until the sale of the company. EHR requires cell phone 2 step log in. The EHR also logs users out repeatedly after periods of inactivity,This results in bacteria and germ transmission among employees frequently breaking sterility protocols to check their cell phones to log back in and results in employees frequently being distracted with personal cell phone use issues.

Use to be free. Was easy to start learning. The companies logo was "Practice Fusion is Free and Always will be for users." Company was sold and now has physicians leaving in droves.

Price, lack of functionality in linking with labs and imaging centers. Cannot be used in medical fields such as surgical centers where sterile fields are required because the EHR repeatedly logs out and requires repeat log ins by users with cell phone code entry. Aside from cell phone mediated bacteria transmission staff/employee, cell phone personal use becomes a secondary problematic issue due to the EHR platform requires employees to frequently get them out.

Matthew
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software when it was free...not so good if you have to pay for it!!

Commentaires : Not a bad software package, but it has its limitations.
Customer service has deteriorated over the 7 years that I have used the program. You generally never can get a live person to discuss the issue. Everything is by email. If I have to pay for software, I will find one that does everything I want.

The software is easy to navigate and has the basic features of an EMR. Being cloud based, it was easily accessible from any internet based pc. It was practice specific in many ways, with certain shortfalls. Vaccine inventory was very good.

As a pediatrician, I must record a patient weight in pounds and ounces, which you can't do with practice fusion. The basic templates can not be modified and you had to be careful when composing notes (I don't come across too many 2 month old infants with teeth!) either not to pick those elements or go back and really proof read the notes. Log in from a machine that you didn't use previously is a nuisance, in that you have to be verified with a security code.

Cynthia
Podiatrist (É.-U.)

Practice Fusion User Friendly

Commentaires : Overall great system for the price. We chose to stay with them when it went from free to subscription because it was so user friendly and the cost affordable.

Super intuitive when you first set up Lots of templates available. Customer Service is great about helping

We never fully integrated with the practice management system recommended by Practice fusion at the practice managements suggestion that it would not work well, which was confusing.

Phoebe
Office manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

My experience with Practice Fusion...

Commentaires : You get what you pay for. We started using Practice Fusion when it was still free. Since they started charging for it, it is has had several upgrades that are really improving the workflow. There are still many things I would like to see change, but for what it is, it's a reasonable software.

I'm so happy they finally allowed us to add a sticky note to patient's charts. It was very difficult to have communication between departments to notify other members of the staff of patient needs. It is very helpful that it interacts so well with Kareo's Billing Software.

This program is a little clunky. In the last year they have been making improvements to the usefulness of the system for interaction between departments but there is still a great deal of room for improvement. The reports function is still a work in progress and leaves much to be desired in the information provided and the ease of finding information needed to monitor the flow of a practice.

Ali
MD (É.-U.)

Easy

Commentaires : Used it for 6 years, but i have to move up because of the lack of many features we needed.

Very easy to use. No need for training. Very simple. Fast. Integrating with labs is easy. Integrating with radiology is easy.

Not many features that can advance the practice. Very slow in putting new features in the system so we can get more work done.

Angus
Physician/CTO (É.-U.)

Fantastic Web Based EMR

It is web based EMR. Our office found it easy to implement. It is great that any computer with internet access can be your work computer. I compared to other EMR's - it as a clean modern interface. It is built to get you meaningful use and other quality measurements. It is completely free to use, so you can try it out. The support is also superb - chat support is better than phone support most of the time. Our office productivity has gone up after we implemented it, something I have never heard about another clinic after implementing an EMR.

I wish I could eRX narcotics in California. I wish there was a view that had in order all the things that as happened: refills, encounters, messages, documents. I also wish in the summery view there was a pane for tasks in the patient summary.

MYUNGHAE
OWNER (É.-U.)

NOT EXTREMELY COMPLICATED TO USE BUT NOT SIMPLE OR VERY EASY TO USE EITHER

Commentaires : ok TO UTILIZE FOR NOW BUT PROVIDERS MAY BE LOOKING INTO SWITCHING IF NO ADDITIONAL HELP IS AVAILABLE

WAS FREE BEFORE BUT NOW CHARGING. this PROVIDE CHATTING ON LINE FOR THE QUESTIONS BUT SOMETIMES NOT EASY TO USE

NOW CHARGING AMOUNT PER PROVIDER AND NO TEACHING AS TO HOW TO ACHIEVE TO OBTAIN THE CREDITS UNDER mips BY CLICKING WHICH CHOICES THEY HAVE ON THE SCREEN & THIS PRODUCT HAS A LOT OF CHOICES BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU WILL BE CLICKING THE RIGHT BUTTON UNTIL WAY LATER- NO IMMEDIATE FEED BACK. also PATIENTS MENTION THIS PROGRAM MADE THE PATIENT PORTAL DIFFICULT TO ESTABLISH & TO OPEN WHICH IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR ehr mips REPORTING THIS YEAR . tHIS IS A HUGH DOWNSIDE BEING USER UNFRIENDLY ESPECIALLY THE OLDER POPULATION WHO AR NOT COMPUTER SAVY

Office Manager (É.-U.)

EMR Easy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I highly recommend the user-friendly EMR, from scheduling, downloading, and uploading sensitive documents the customer support is very good and you can't beat the price.

Everything about Practice Fusion is very well done from integration to customer support. Very easy friendly software.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about practice fusion.

Marla
Chiropractor ()
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall Great EHR.

I love that this product can be accessed from anywhere at any time on any computer with an internet connection. It is very easy to use and easy to customize. I find that the ease of customizing the software is one of the best features for myself as a chiropractor using a software designed for medical doctors.

I wish there were more reports including patient demographic reports. I have a separate billing company, so I have not been able to combine Practice Fusion's features with a billing software yet. Because of that, when I want a patient list for a mailing or something similar, it is not easy to do unlike running some of the other reports that are built in.

Suresh
Pain Physician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

NOT FREE!

Commentaires : Horrible customer service and business practice! Judging by other customer reviews of bad quality product I would dissuade anyone from signing up for their subscription software! Would not recommend signing up for this software subscription to anyone.

I have never used this software but I am stuck paying for it thanks to the fraudulent business model that this company follows to gain revenue

I signed up for Practice Fusion on March 21st 2019. Due to pending litigation I was forced to delay the opening of my clinic and sent in a email as well as physical copy of cancellation notice on April 10th (well within the 30 day time window for cancellation without charge. Despite several attempts to cancel service, The company continues to bill me citing I had a year long obligation even though their contract clearly states that I can cancel within the first 30 days of signing up without any obligations. I recently received a notice that my account is being sent to collections in June 2019. I am trying to reach the company to find out why I am still being charged without any response from them. It seems their business model is to sign people up and keep charging them even after cancellation on one pretext or another. Horrible customer service and business practice! Judging by other customer reviews of bad quality product I would dissuade anyone from signing up for their subscription software!