Avis clients sur Act-On

En savoir plus sur Act-On

L'espace de travail intégré basé dans le cloud d'Act-On permet aux directeurs marketing et à leur organisation marketing de gérer l'expérience client de bout en bout.

En savoir plus sur Act-On

Act-On was easy to implement and move into production, and the level of resources required for ongoing maintenance hasn't been bad at all.

This was disappointing and one of the reasons we bought it. No improvements have been made recently.

Act-On - Notes

3,9

Act-On a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 252 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Act-On ?

Andrew
Senior Program Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to use, but not our top choice

4,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Scott
Scott
Director of Marketing Operations and Technology (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

A Solid Marketing Automation Platform

Commentaires : We are a media publisher that used Act-On primarily for sending out marketing emails — about 20+ a month, supporting a white paper site, and hosting 2 webinars a month. Act-On made it super easy to set up and market webinars from the initial thought, through sending a copy of the webinar to attendees when done and every step along the way. I've used about 4 different marketing automation platforms and I can tell you that Act-On was by far the easiest to send email campaigns in, from initial email creation to sending.

I liked that over the past four years I have worked with the product I have seen it grow leaps and bounds. They have a team that is dedicated to making smart improvements with the product.

Like all products this isn't perfect. I had the most problems with our sales rep kept changing. Also, once in a blue moon a feature would change without proper notification.

il y a 4 ans

Great to hear your feedback, Scott! Thanks for sharing. Please be sure to check out the Act-On User Community as another great resource for Act-On customers. https://community.act-on.com/home

Ashley
Database Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Meeting goals and driving leads with Act-On

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been great as we have been able to drive leads, gain marketing insights, and develop automated programs with easy to use templates we created.

Act-On offers automated program templates, all of which are completely customizable to meet our needs in driving leads in our marketing plan. The ease of use which is visually appealing with drag-and-drop, list segmenting, lead scoring options and integrations all work for our organization on both the user level and administrator level.

Pricing as this tool is at the higher end of some marketing resources. Also, the inability to schedule integrating segment runs at the earliest of four hours has caused issues with some of our marketing aspects.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ashley, Thank you for posting a review! We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Sarah

Geoff
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Act-on, great tool.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Was great for a person starting out in the business, and better with experience.

Act-on was supper easy to learn how to use, with good end results. Easy to design emails for folks with little design experience.

Couldn't get Act-on to communicate well with Dynamic CRM or Infor CRM. Real shame. We moved to Sales Force and use Pardot now. Better back end, but design tools no where as good as Act-on.

Abbie
Abbie
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Buyer Beware!! Not a sophisticated system in the least

Commentaires : The worst. Beware - do NOT fall for this "automation" system. Go with something that actually supports the workflow of marketers in 2018.

Absolutely nothing. I came from using Pardot at my previous company and then was stuck with this poor excuse for an automation system for two years. Luckily we're in the process of switching back to Pardot at the moment.

Pricing Model Not Built to Scale: They think that the "pay for contacts" pricing model is a pro, but it is not! For any marketer with a growing database this is a pure nightmare given that they are basically unresponsive when you need to add more contacts. We are actually currently in a situation where we can't get ANYONE to respond to help us add more contacts, which means that I cannot execute on a very large campaign that we were set to launch yesterday. Customer Service: As mentioned above, good luck getting anybody to actually call you back or fix your issues. If you have any level of sophistication in your marketing programs and automation, it's just a matter of when you're going to run into issues with Act-On, and half the time, they don't even know why the system doesn't work. I just got a call back a few days ago about a support ticket I submitted in JULY (it's October 18 right now). Product: Act-On does not have a contacts database. So if you need to look up a contact and see every list that they are on, every automation program they are in, or to manage their subscriptions or lists, you cannot. That's right - there is no way to globally search for a contact in Act-On. This is absurd. There is no way that you can call yourself an automation system in 2018 and not have this most basic of capabilities.

Catherine
Sr. Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Wonderful Product. Great Value, Amazing Results!

Commentaires : I've used Act-On for many years and enjoy the ease of use, their great metrics and the intuitive interface. This is a product I can't recommend enough. I use it daily and enjoy the automation as much as I enjoy the social publishing and email marketing abilities.

Act-On is easy to use and great metrics!

Nothing I'd change about this software!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the great review, Catherine! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy you're a fan of Act-On. Cheers! Sarah

Bethany
Marketing Automation Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Act-on is an easy to use and robust marketing tool.

Commentaires : Our sales team is massively impressed with the capabilities and insights that Act-on provides through the integration with our CRM tool. We have been able to message leads with the right message at the right time easily and are able to have a hands off approach when it comes to funneling leads to our sales team. The value Act-on has added has been worth it.

Most actions are very intuitive and the tool is easy to navigate.

Our onboarding experience wasn't the best, but Act-on has since implemented a new onboarding process that involves thorough training and set-up. We went to the bootcamp later and we are pleased that Act-on now offers that at the kickoff for other customers.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Bethany, Thank you for posting your review! We appreciate your feedback and love that you're a fan of Act-On! Cheers, Sarah

Srinivas
Srinivas
Sr. Digital Marketer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Needs more improvement in UI and UX

Commentaires : its was an ok use software but not the best. I use hubspot now, try to replicate hubspot acton

Less expensive, serves the purpose for a while not for long run

ui and ux is very poor and navigation was not so friendly

Kelsey
Kelsey
Ecommerce Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

If you take advantage of all of its features, you will succeed.

We chose Act-on as our marketing automation software because of its native integration with Salesforce, our CRM at the time. We made the move from Marketo, and Act-on has a much easier user interface. There were so many things we could track and do. We had great customer service, including weekly calls with a customer experience rep.

Like most marketing automation software, the key to success is learning all of the ins and outs of the system, then create a strategy surrounding it. If you don't have someone on your team willing to take advantage of all of the features, the price might outweigh the benefit. Our customer experience rep could have helped more in overall strategy and campaign building, but they were incredibly busy, too busy to go in depth on those items. The team ended up moving to a simpler and cheaper product because they weren't taking advantage of everything Act-on had to offer.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kelsey, Thanks so much for posting your review. We're seeing a huge uptick in Credit Union customers as they're realizing what a game-changer marketing automation can be in their efforts to compete against big banks. We hope you'll reconsider Act-On in the future when your team is ready to take its marketing to the next level. We've got awesome boot camp trainings that can get users up to speed quickly. Good luck! Sarah

Russell
Russell
HR Compliance Analyst (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Act-On's strengths are it's customizability and robust features.

Commentaires : Great piece of marketing and survey software. Very powerful and can have multiple uses in almost any organization.

Act-On's back end really customizable and you're able to make your emails look exactly how you want. The landing pages you make are able to capture documents (like jpgs or PDFs) so participants can upload files making it really easy to download all the attachments along with their responses at once. I also appreciated the ability to schedule survey reminders to participants in advance and to cross check that with live results. This means that you could schedule a reminder to go out at 8AM tomorrow, but if someone completed the survey at 7:59AM, they wouldn't receive the reminder. Great feature.

It's very admin and training heavy. The software is not intuitive and you need to setup the pieces of the survey/email first (I.e landing pages, contact list, etc) before you start working on the actual survey or email.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Russell, Thanks for taking the time to post a review. It's great to hear about what you appreciate about Act-On and what we could improve upon. I encourage you to check out and leverage the Act-On User Community as a great resource for tips, tricks and troubleshooting. You can access it here: https://community.act-on.com/home Thanks again!

Brahim
Freelancer (Algérie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Act-On Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The marketing automation software, Act-On, solved my problem of needing to automate my marketing processes. The benefits I have realized are that we have been able to save time, get more leads, and increase my conversion rates.

Since implementing Act-On, my click-through rates have increased by nearly 200%! The product is very user-friendly and the onboarding process was a breeze. Highly recommend!

Overall, Act-On is a very good marketing automation tool. There are some features which could be improved, but for the most part it is a very user-friendly tool which was easy to integrate with my existing business processes. The support team was very helpful in getting us up and running and we were quickly able to see the value that Act-On could bring to my marketing efforts.

Manu
Account Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Agree with recent Forrester Wave Report

Commentaires : I started out using Marketo years ago and while I was a power user and loved the depth of features, others in the company found it to be complex and most could use it for only the basics. I moved on to Pardot and I really liked it, and I even attended their user conference three years ago in Atlanta - which unfortunately, was when they pass along the news to customer that they have been acquired and would end up Salesforce's portfolio. Pardot was moved into their Sales Cloud (and ExactTarget went to the Marketing Cloud), and the result has been, other than some UI improvements, almost no innovation at all... and a major rise in costs, where it's extra for phone support, they charge for Salesforce Engage, they charge for Wave Analytics, etc. etc. Meanwhile, Act-On has been the steady player in the market that has continued to advance - and you see that in Forrester's Q4 2014 Wave report where Act-On moved to the upper, Leader quadrant ahead of Pardot and HubSpot (though, I'd say that HubSpot has always been more "Movement-First" versus "Product-First" where they invest more in their marketing then their marketing features, particularly with their focus on their CRM now). Act-On received a large round of investment money, brought in loads of new talent on the executive team and down, and continue to push out new features faster than others on the market. They were first to launch Account-based Marketing, their Social tools are very advanced (Forrester scored them higher than HubSpot for example), built Data Studio that allows us to push to our BI easily (Tableau), they overhauled all of their composers (email, landing page and forms), added dynamic content & personalization features, and added a unique way to create Program Templates that is awesome and now have a growing library of templates you can grab and use that build out all the nurture program steps for you automatically (including sales alerts, CRM campaign updates, basic or advanced if/then scenarios, etc.). I've always thought that price should not be a big driving factor for which tool to use. But, their Active Contacts model allows you to pay for what you use, versus the size of your database - and where Marketo and Pardot are adding more modules, Act-On includes everything in their Enterprise edition. And their Support is also fantastic. Don't be fooled. This is an advanced tool that medium and large companies are using.

Sincerely easier to use than others on the market, great overall feature set, love the dynamic content options, program templates were a game changer, account-based marketing provides visibility into how programs are doing at the Account-level that we haven't had.

The UI is slowly being overhauled but I'd like to see this go faster. Their out-of-box reports aren't great, but I haven't run across a marketing automation platform who has great reporting (I do like Marketo's Opportunity Analyzer report) and we use Data Studio to simply pull data out the way we want it to populate our reports in excel or Tableau

Robin
Business Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Act-On helps me stay organized and save time.

Commentaires : When Act-On is working smoothly, I am able to keep in contact with my prospects, to know what they are looking at and what interests them as well as to determine how I need to send communications to them. The insight that Act-On provides into the life of the leads is very helpful by allowing me to stay organized and save time.

With Act-On's Activity History, I am able to view a Timeline that helps to keep me organized so I know what I may still need to send and so that I have a good idea about whether or not my prospects are getting communications that they should. Sometimes, with email blasts emails may not get through an organization's spam filter, but using the Activity History and Timeline in Act-On and testing by sending things through Act-On Anywhere in Outlook help to determine who need to receive emails alternate ways.

Often times, maintenance and issues are not brought to our attention prior to us having issues with the software not working or causing issues with our campaigns. Having warnings in advance of when maintenance is being done or of possible known issues so that we can watch for them and be prepared would help a great deal.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Robin, Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to join the Act-On user Community. It's a great place to connect with fellow marketers, submit product enhancement and feature suggestions, as well as share best practices. https://community.act-on.com/ideation-home Happy marketing!

Diana
Customer Service & Marketing (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Best Marketing Automation Tool ever!

Commentaires : Coming from no experience at all, to being able to automate programs and have all the detailed information and reporting on them is a huge step for me. I've been using other Marketing Automation platforms also, but they are just to complicated.
Act-On is very user-friendly and easy to use, learn and understand, and also has very detailed step-by-step guides to every feature they offer, besides the courses you can go over at their University.
Customer support is always there to help and very effective.

That you can do everything in one place, you don't need to code anything, (it is useful if you want to improve features or personalize a little bit more, but really not necessary) all modules are easy to use. You have Social Media, Automation, Reporting, Scoring, detailed contact information, connectors, etc.

I think that lists could be updated a bit, like being able to sort by any of the columns. I don't like that they don't have a connector for Instagram and only to webinar options.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Diana, Thanks so much for your positive review! We love your feedback and are so glad you're an Act-On enthusiast. Cheers! Sarah

Vice President, Marketing (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 51-200 employés

Very Solid Product for Very Little Money

Commentaires : Our target markets have become much more complicated as we've grown, and ActOn allows us to segment our campaigns to send the right message to the right audience - by geography, vertical, etc.

Syncing with SFDC is awesome. Easy to use - novices can pick it up quickly. Reporting is quite good and easy to understand. Love the continuous product improvements that are made.

WYSIWYG can drive you crazy, especially with formatting and fonts and hyperlinks, making it tedious to get the look you want. Lately it has been very slow to load, especially photos/graphics.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for posting your review. I agree that it's easy to pick up and hit the ground running especially if you take advantage of the University, the User Community and the awesome Boot Camp trainings. Learn more on the Community here: https://community.act-on.com/home

Josh
Account-Based Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Great tool starting out but has some minor flaws

Commentaires : It's a great tool starting out but I think in the long-run you would need another option. If you're looking for a pretty simple, effective marketing automation platform that syncs with Salesforce easily and can do some pretty advanced things, this is a great option but may not be the best if you're looking to do advanced tactics.

- The simplicity of the interface and overall product - Creating email programs is a nice drag and drop style - Pretty advanced options in creating a program - Salesforce sync is nice when building out lists. Being able to save syncing preferences is a great option that reduces time. - Don't have to know HTML or CSS to use - Nice Inbound section for SEO, paid ads, and website visits (if you're doing ABM you can see what companies are coming to your site).

- The platform for us is really slow. We have a lot of emails going out and it can really slow down the entire platform, which can be frustrating. - Segmenting within a program not that great - Adding multiple IF branches almost break the entire platform. Clicking on one segment to change can take 10 seconds to load the drop-down menu. - The menu can get really confusing at times - Knowledge-base is nonexistent. I can never find any resource from Act-On that helps with problems I encounter. I have to email or call them every time. - Can't dive into reports (at least in my account). I can see an overall report but I can't dive into specific campaigns, lists or by time period.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Josh, Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate your honest feedback and always strive to improve the product. Thanks again, Sarah

Faisal
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

The Best Marketing Automation Tool

Commentaires : Highly recommended, this is the second company in which i have worked for and implemented Act-On. This is my go to marketing automation tool.

I have used and reviewed many tools, but i will say Act-On is my favorite. Easy to use, and the best customer service of any of it's competitors.

The email builder works great but does not live up to my requirements. I wish you could get more advanced with designs.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Faisal, Thanks so much for posting your review. We are thrilled that you are happy and having a positive experience with Act-On. I would encourage you to check out the Act-On user community at https://community.act-on.com/ It's a great place to share your product requests and suggestions and learn from other marketers.

Jessica
Marketing Spcialist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Everyone I have spoken to from account manger, tech support and engineers for trouble shooting any problem that we have have been really helpful. They have always figured out a way to fix the problem especially with our really complex list that we have.

Act-On is easy to use especially if you know a bit of html knowledge. When designing you can even go into the code and alter it a bit if you know any html. The designs come out nice and clean and you can always work around any issues that comes up.

When designing emails and your using tables and have the image set to the max pixel you have to alter the code for it to display on mobile devices.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Jessica! So glad you're finding value in Act-On and that you've found our team has been friendly and helpful. Happy marketing!

Marketing Manager (Roumanie)

Easy to Use Marketing Automation Platform

Commentaires : We've built all of our landing pages in Act-On, and every marketing emails is sent through the software.

Very easy to learn and use the platform. The drag-and-drop Landing Page and Email composers can your team productive with Act-On in no time.

The interface is a inconsistent (some modules have been updated more than others), and there are a few missing nice-to-have options (like the ability to add anchors to CTA buttons - this can be done but by manually adding a button with HTML).

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Act-On is a mainstay of my marketing team. If I could keep only one product or service it would be Act-On. Great team behind it in my experience.

Good set of features and functions. Good product team and exciting roadmap. Easy to implement.

Onboarding could have been better (but that was some time ago now and I know they have improved it). Feature request facility feels like a black hole at times!

il y a 4 ans

Great to hear your feedback, thank you! Do check out the Act-On User Community for more great resources and training tools. You'll find it here: https://community.act-on.com/home Cheers!

Official Member (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

A repeat customer

Commentaires : Act-On allows us to do some next level segmentation and marketing.

Act-On has been my go-to solution for the last 5 years. They may not be as well known as some, but they offer great value and a deep bench of functionality. Incredibly innovative too.

Customer service has gone through hiccups of late

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and love hearing from customers. Please check out the Act-On User Community for more resources. It's a great place to exchange best practices. https://community.act-on.com/home

Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Act-On Review

The ease of reporting and how well it integrates with Salesforce

the customer service can take a while to resolve an issue

il y a 4 ans

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for posting a review for Act-On. We really appreciate your feedback. We've recently added chat support as an additional channel for help. Initial feedback has been very positive. Check it out... https://university.act-on.com/Your_Account/Act-On_Support/Contacting_Act-On_Support Cheers! Sarah

Richard
Richard
CEO, Founder, General Counsel (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Fully Featured Marketing Automation Solution for Right User

Commentaires : ACT-ON is a very powerful marketing automation tool that we decided upon after much research. It allows a great deal of work in segmentation, customer behavior analysis, etc. However, at $600/mo plus the $450 a month for the Salesforce CRM that we used with it, it was too much expense and, as a very small company, we were not able to take advantage of the features. Support is TREMENDOUS with this company and that goes a long way. We're dropping Act-On for now but if we grow to the size of a company that can afford a full-time marketing person and who can devote the time necessary to utilize all the great tools, we would definitely look at them again.

Great features Support

Price Contract length term

Justin
Sales Associate ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A Decent Marketing Automation Tool

You can do a lot with Act-On, so long as you know how to use it. It integrates well with SalesForce and is really useful for tracking engagement and behavior via email and web pages.

Act-On gets the job done on marketing automation, but it's not pretty or easy to navigate. Its UI looks like it dates back to the early 2000's. It is very cluttered and disorganized. Although there are a lot of features, they are a pain to find and implement smoothly together. It is difficult to manage data inside of it.

Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

I use Act-On to do marketing work for a consulting firm

Commentaires : Overall it's been a great experience. I think I need more training.

The ease of use and clear structure of saving my files and documents

connectivity with my crm is difficult and i still dont think its working properly to be honest

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for posting your review. If you're interested in training, I'd recommend you check out our virtual and regional boot camps. Boot Camps are an awesome way to hone your Act-On skills and set you up for success. Check out the upcoming dates here: https://www.act-on.com/datasheet/act-on-university-new-user-boot-camp/

Freelance Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

I'm happy with the product

Commentaires : Overall, Act-On worked well for what we wanted. It allowed us to create campaigns, landing pages, emails, etc. and generate and track leads. I would use Act-On again if I need it in the future.

I used this software while working for a marketing company, and Act-On was great at allowing us to generate and track leads. Lead generation was one of our clients' major needs, and Act-On worked very well when it came to that.

We chose to design our own emails rather than use the email creator Act-On had. We just didn't like that feature very much.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and posting a review. We really appreciate it! Cheers, Sarah