15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Reoon Email Verifier

En savoir plus sur Reoon Email Verifier

Une solution de vérification des adresses e-mail qui aide les entreprises à valider les listes de diffusion, les domaines, SMTP, etc., sur une interface unifiée.

En savoir plus sur Reoon Email Verifier

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Reoon Email Verifier - Notes

4,9

Reoon Email Verifier a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Reoon Email Verifier ?

Roberto
Roberto
Founder (Espagne)

Great Values and Easy to Setup

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It was great, the AppSumo value and the easy of use.

The cost of the tool giving a lifetime value at a great price and how easy it was to setup with their API.

Can't find a way to check how many verifies daily do I have left with the API.

Raul
Raul
Online Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

An effective tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It does what it says it says it's supposed to do with an easy to use interface. It's a great deal as well.

Reoon is very effective at verifying whether your email addresses are valid or invalid. The interface is easy to use.

I could not download the role based emails as a seperate list as the option was safe plus role based. Not a big deal at all as there are workarounds.

Etienne
Ceo (France)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for reoon

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It’s cheap and nice to have as a tool combined with others

Catchalls marked as catchall when they aren’t

Tigran
CMO (Arménie)

Using Reoon For Cleaning My Scraped List

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I use Reoon on a daily basis and never encountered an issue so far. The support team was always quick to respond

It provides great value compared to its price. It doesn't charge illogical numbers for verifications and still provides almost identical results compared to more premium tools. Plus, it's super fast.

I would like it to have a reverse lookup function cause my list lacks comprehensive First Names, and I would like to be able to get that from Reoon.

Sumit
Sumit
Group Director (Émirats arabes unis)

Simple , accurate and reliable

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Super good, hav verified more than 50k emails so far.

Easy of use and fast results. sometimes other Email verifiers fiat to recognize catch all; but Reoon do not fail

not that I can think of! all is pretty good. wish them the best.

Muaz
Growth Consultant (Malaisie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Love how easy to verify the email

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

Claudia
CMO and VP of Programs (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Exceeded my expectations

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I've found this tool to be incredibly useful in improving my email campaign performance. Previously, I struggled with high bounce and invalid rates coupled with low open rates - often only reaching the high teens percent opens. Since using this platform, my open rates have skyrocketed, frequently surpassing 50% now. For me, this drastic increase has been game-changing. With more emails being opened, I've seen a rise in sign ups and responses too. It seems my messages are actually reaching recipients rather than getting filtered as spam. The platform is very intuitive as well. After a quick video, I was off and running with impactful campaigns.

So far, I'm very pleased with the service. My only suggestion would be to allow unused credits to roll over month-to-month. As it stands now, any credits I don't use in the billing period are lost. Having the option to save credits from slower months and apply them during busier times would be very helpful.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Email verificaiton and spam domain screener

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall - this has been an invaluable email verifier and has decreased spam/fake signups in total. Moreover, we used to get 20% of Customer Service time servicing issues with email signups, or incorrectly put emails.

The fact that it has API access, means that it can sync and integrate with own sign-up page. It screens for incorrect domains, fake emails etc. This is helpful when each signup costs money for example. Or where Customer Service is wasted in trying to tweak or change incorrect signed up emails.

There is overall good customer service support - they respond rapidly via emails. The dashboard is intuitive. It would be helpful though to have a bit more videos for low code/no-code newbies like me to help with integration into the sign-up page more.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Reoon Email Verifier is the best verification tool in the market!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : instead of daily credits they should givemonthly credits

Reoon Email Verifier it verifier email in fraction of seconds, helps for bulk email verifier.. at best price

bulk email verifying in fraction of seconds!! and extra lifetime credits

Umar
Founder (É.-U.)

It is Just Amazing

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It is very smooth and fast and the best thing is it's pricing. Very affordable

I don't see any con in Reoon. Everything is amazing about it

Sathyamurthy
Founder (Inde)

Clean UI and Affordable Email Verifier

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall experience has been awesome and they have a fantastic customer support.

The value for money offered by Reoon Email verifier is excellent in comparison to other providers. In addition to its clean interface, it has all the information needed to filter erroneous emails. My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate. I contacted the team and they answered some of my questions. Credits are also returned for unknown emails if they cannot validate them. If you're into cold email, then this is an easy purchase.

As such I don't see any feature that I don't like in this software, its just that some of the valid emails are shown as not verifiable and I reached out to the team and they said it can happen due to the target server and they also refund the credits if its not verifiable.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : DeBounce

Pourquoi choisir Reoon Email Verifier : Its more affordable and the reports are almost same after running validations for multiple iterations.

Logiciel antérieur : ZeroBounce

Pourquoi passer à Reoon Email Verifier : Its clean UI and fast and accurate email verification system helped me to choose this over the competitors.

Steven
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great Email Verifier

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have a lot of clients who input inaccurate email addresses, and this tool helps me to clean-up and correct the mistakes to improve deliverability.

1. Clean interface2. Quick processing3. Accurate results4. Helpful support5. Ability to verify a single email

1. No Wordpress plugin2. Daily limits can be a bit low3. Improve the API

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clearout, Email List Verify et NeverBounce

Pourquoi passer à Reoon Email Verifier : Good reviews, fair pricing, ease of set-up, accurate results

l’année dernière

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Charles
Charles
Director (Singapour)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Fast and Reliable Email Verifier

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our team reported they have a wonderful experience with Reoon Email Verifier. The speed is fast and so it save the team precious time to do other things.

The best thing about Reoon is the speed it verifies my campaign list. From our experience this is the fastest verifier we had use and the result is great too. We ran a test against some other popular ones, and it came out among the top. We are glad we were recommended this tool.

Not really dislike but we hope the analytics and results displayed can be improved. Especially showing the percentages at a glance. Presently, we need to mouse over to see the results in percentages.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clearout, Bounceless, Unbounce et ZeroBounce

Pourquoi choisir Reoon Email Verifier : More cost-effective and speed of the operation

Pourquoi passer à Reoon Email Verifier : Cost-effectiveness

Best email verifier of 2022

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm a small business owner, and I recently discovered Reoon Email Verifier. It's been incredibly useful for quickly verifying email addresses in bulk. With their unique email validation system, I'm able to clean up my email lists in just minutes, with an accuracy rate of more than 99%.What's really great about Reoon Email Verifier is that it's able to detect soft bounces, like when a Gmail account is full or disabled. It also verifies Yahoo and Microsoft accounts, which can be difficult to do. And their Quick API Validation lets me verify emails live within 0.5 seconds.If you're a small business owner like me, I highly recommend Reoon Email Verifier. It's been a great way to protect my sender reputation, stop wasting money on disposable addresses, and reduce my email campaign bounce rate. Plus, their customer service is friendly and helpful. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

Makes email list verification incredibly simple and straightforward. With its unique email validation system, I have been able to achieve results with more than 99% accuracy.

The UI can be improved, and the web loading speed should be looked into

l’année dernière

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Providing quality service is always our top priority. As you have mentioned, we have reviced our server loading speed and you should see the improvements now. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Edem
Solopreneur (Ghana)

Streamlined Email Verification. Quite Effective and Affordable Tool

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great experience overall

Reoon offers great value for money compared to other providers. It has a clean interface which gives comprehensive information, it allows me to filter out bad emails effortlessly. The speed of the verification process is impressive, allowing for quick verification of large email lists. Reoon's accuracy in identifying genuine email addresses is commendable, employing various methods for thorough verification.

i don't really have any cons. It is easy to use

il y a 6 mois

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Taj
Operations (Mexique)

Affordable and Accurate

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : This tool has revolutionized my marketing efforts by ensuring that my messages reach the intended inboxes rather than getting lost in cyberspace. Its impact goes beyond that, as it has also safeguarded my sender reputation and prevented any potential pitfalls for my email efforts.

- Affordable and cost-effective solution- Outperforms competitors in terms of value- User-friendly and organized interface- Simplifies the process of email verification- Provides comprehensive information for identifying incorrect emails and enhancing list cleanliness

- Satisfactory functionality despite the simplicity- Occasional unknown email reports, but not a significant problem- Rare occurrence of upload getting stuck,

Rio
Rio
CEO (Indonésie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The Accurate Email Verification Tool with LTD Price

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I can analyze all of my email lists to decrease the bounce rate.

Maybe the credits' limitation is so low for me.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We always try our best to provide the best service possible at an affordable rate. Unfortunately email verification also costs us money on our end and for that reason to maintain the quality the limit is necessary. We wish you a wonderful day.

Sohel
Founder (Bangladesh)

Reoon Email Verifier One of the best service for email verification

Commentaires : I am using and I will use this for future

Very Fast and accurate and low of cost many for value

Anand
Anand
Enginner (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Effective Email Verification Tool

4,0 il y a 6 mois

It's an Easy tool to verify bulk email databases. Nice and Fast speed to check the Emails. It also checks whether the inbox is full or not. It's good overall. I have been using this on a weekly basis and by far there is no complaint. My Email Delivery rate has improved.

They should add an option to scan direct excel files not only csv and txt.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. The excel file support thousand of different formats and tabs. To keep the process simplified and error free, we decided not to add direct support of it. We can understand it increases the steps for the users, but overall it will reduce the errors.

Charlene
Owner (É.-U.)

Maximizing list quality

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It's incredibly efficient at reducing bounce rates, which has noticeably improved the success of my email campaigns. Its saves me a significant amount of time and effort by automating the process of verifying email addresses, ensuring my email list is always clean and accurate. I've also seen a marked increase in email deliverability and a reduction in unnecessary costs.

Reasonably easy to use: upload list of email addresses via CSV file and press go.

The user interface isn't as intuitive as I think it could be. But, give it 6 months and they'll probably have a slick, intuitive interface that suits 99% of the users.

Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Best Email Verifier!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

None at all. I like this application so much.

Kali
Email Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501–1 000 employés

Great Email Verifier!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It took our send rating from 95% to 99.5%. We were using another software that did not work nearly as well so we are very happy with Reoon!

This software works! The results are easy to interrupt and can be explained to stakeholders that do not have email experience. I also like that they don't charge you for any of the emails that come back as "unknown"

The cleaned list exports are a little long/large. I feel like some of the fields aren't needed and can make it a little confusing until it is cleaned up.

l’année dernière

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Providing quality service is always our top priority. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!

Jaja
Finance Head (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Loved this tool!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Love it so much!

Ease of access, user-friendly tool, etc.

None at all.

Kea
Kea
CTO (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

REOON Email Verifier is rocks!

5,0 l’année dernière

i purchased REOON LTD on appsumo, i test the email verify result, and no regret the result are mostly accurate, I like the admin UI dashboard, visual and simple way to verify single email. also the bulk verify. i like the results. it separated by category 'safe, role, catch all and etc.

The home page on website looks old school, but the admin dashboard are greate UI. The important for me is the reliable verification results. Ether the UI site of website is like outdated as of now, i know they update in the future.

l’année dernière

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Sohail
Sohail
Director (Inde)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Awesome Email verifier and Easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Reoon has become my go-to Email Verifier and I've been using it regularly. It just takes a couple of minutes to clean my email list and give me a downloadable CSV or XLS file. I think it's one of the most affordable email verifiers out there and I highly recommend it to everyone.

I don't think of any cons. I like every aspect of this tool.