15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Localboss

LOCALBOSS est un outil de suivi des avis sur Google Maps qui aide les entreprises locales à améliorer leur score Google et à attirer de nouveaux clients.

En savoir plus sur Localboss

Easy to set-up, very clear to see your evolution, and easy to respond to reviews.

Localboss - Notes

5,0
4,9

Localboss a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 36 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Localboss ?

Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Great application to track my reviews

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I think it's a fantastic way to check the reviews I have and also to answer them, there are a lot of helpers like templates or AI helper in answers so now answering reviews is easy and fast! And we are growing the rating. Also, it's so cool to know my real rate to have more context.

I really like everything, and maybe what they need to change is some graphics because they are difficult to read, but the functionalities are all really cool.

Randy
General Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

LocalBoss was a game changer for Review Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love the localboss team. I had the great experience of them reaching out to me and personally introducing themselves to me and showing me the ropes as well as giving some cool history. Them having reaching out to me is definitely what made me a lifetime user.

On top of the LocalBoss team being super friendly and incredibly awesome, the app only reflects their awesomeness. It has a very appealing UI, it's incredibly helpful in determining how many reviews are needed as well as how to boost your local rating, it gives you analytics that are super helpful that you didn't know you needed and it also helps you respond to any and all reviews, no matter how old they are.

Their AI response feature is so good, that it leaves you wanting to buy more credits without an easy way to figure out how to get more credits.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much Randy! We'll be improving how to refill AI Credits soon ;)

bonnie
director (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

great software, excellent features

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : reccomend there company, support was attentive

they did an excellent job with there security and features that they offer, i was impressed but havent had the time to explore everything they have to offer

i think there setup was a little plain visually but the software itself lacked a variety of integrating platforms but apart from that it was fine.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your feed back Bonnie, we just launched the new version v3, with many improvements. I hope that you updated it and keep growing your Google star ratings with localboss!

Victor
Gerent (Espagne)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Perfect tool for my business

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to use, fast, intuitive. I find it very practical to see the evolution of opinions and it is perfect for responding to reviews.

Nothing important to highlight. I really don't find any cons.

Oluwatobiloba
Freelancer (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

LOCALBOSS: The best analytics tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A lot of problems have been solved with LOCALBOSS when it comes to review management and analytics. It made it so easy and convenient.

LOCALBOSS has really helped me in effectively managing my reviews and business website analytics. I love the fact that myself and my team is making effort that my business gain more ground and LOCALBOSS is 100% doing it's good job by improving my business review and managing analytics. It's very affordable, infact it has free trial for 30 days. It's the best tool for review and analytics.

LOCALBOSS needs more publicity, it needs to reach wider audience. I do not have any problem using the software.

l’année dernière

Dear Oluwatobiloba, thank you so much for your kind review! We agree that we need to reach more people. Cheers

Achmad
Sales Assistant Manager (Indonésie)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

Revolutionizing

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I recommend LOCALBOSS to fellow business owners who are looking to elevate their SEO game and take control of their online reputation. Thanks to this remarkable app, I now have the confidence to tackle any review head-on, knowing that I have the support of a reliable partner every step of the way. Cheers to LOCALBOSS for revolutionizing the way I manage my business's online presence!

LOCALBOSS empowers me to stay proactive in maintaining a positive online presence. Its intuitive interface and user-friendly design make it a breeze to navigate, even for someone like who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Plus, the real-time notifications ensure that I never miss a beat when it comes to addressing customer feedback promptly.

LOCALBOSS has been extremely helpful in managing and responding to customer feedback on Google reviews. They assist in crafting responses and are soon to launch a desktop mode. However, one aspect I found less favorable was...

Armand
Owner (Espagne)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Better reviews, more customers

Commentaires : Great experience. I use it for several locations and check daily to manage my reviews.

It's really easy. Much easier than logging into Google and trying to figure out what's going on. Also instant replies and social network posting. We run adventure parks and good, detailed reviews are essential. Take a look at our Google ratings, Jungle-Trek in Tarragona, Spain, and you'll see what I mean.

Details. Like if you go up from 4.6 to 4.7 and you're at risk of going down again, it keeps reminding you of that risk even though you just got up there.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review and feedback Armand. We'll be launching the new version soon that will fix some of the issues mentioned. Stay tuned!

Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

My Google Business Companion

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been great so far. The app has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing how this helps me with my business.

Clear features to help us see at a glance how we're doing and how are reviews are trending over time.

It would be cool to see a map of our restaurant, and a competitor analysis within 1km around us to see who we're up against and how are the others trending against us.

Thank you!

Pedro
Manager (Brésil)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Powerful tool to business owners

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Since the first time I used this app I’ve loved it. It was exactly I was looking for at the moment and ever since I use this app to see my business performance in Google and how can I improve from there.

The simplicity of the app and the data displaying is GOLD. It’s very helpful to know your business performance and how much left to reach the next reputation score.

I think the down side for me is price. Due to my low frequency of usage and my country’s currency value, 49,90BRL monthly turns to be a little bit high.

Peter
General Manager (Hongrie)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Very clever choice

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Convenient, easy to set up, handy, really practical tool.

The initial rates were high, the company changed that policy.

Thank you so much Peter!

Oluwatobiloba
Marketing specialist (Nigeria)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 201–500 employés

Analytics is made easy with LOCALBOSS

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, i have enjoyed my experience using LOCALBOSS software. It really helpful.

LOCALBOSS helps to manage my business reviews,analytics and in managing my business in terms of stepping up my business game in my location. I check day in day out and LOCALBOSS has been up to the task. It's a very affordable software and it is easy to use.

I have not encounter any problem using LOCALBOSS software

Thank you!

Alex
Marketing manager (Suisse)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Localboss has transformed our offline presence

One can rapidly see the positive impact

Everything is working well so far and are seeing updates with more and more features

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Alex. We hope that you keep improving your Google Review Ratings with LOCALBOSS for a long time

Jana
Social Media Director (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best app for growing Google Maps presence and business discoverability

5,0 l’année dernière

I have been using LOCALBOSS for a while and I have been very happy with easy to use interface and analytics features that help me understand how my business is tracking. Thanks to LOCALBOSS I have improved my Google Maps rating, and I can easily manage any new reviews which saves me a lot of time.

Nothing comes to mind, I like all features

Thank you Jana!

Jordi
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Una app con mucho futuro

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Muy buena experiencia, sin duda es una app con mucho futuro ;)

Lo que más me ha gustado es la facilidad con la que puedo consultar la información para la correcta toma de decisiones en mi negocio.

No poder filtrar las reseñas según su categoría de satisfacción, esto facilitaría mucho la extracción de datos orgánicos sobre los procesos a mejorar de la compañía.

Dámaso
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Essential app to improve your reviews and track your competitors

5,0 l’année dernière

an easy to use app, with a very clean and simple interface, and that encourages you to improve your reviews on google my business and keep an eye on your competitors

maybe integration with other apps or softwares

Thank you Dámaso!

Jesus
SEO Director (Espagne)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

It's a must for your local business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's easy, quick and safe. So I'm happy to have found this app. It's one of my TOP5 apps.

Helps you manage your reviews and improves your business rating on Google Business

No cons at the moment. Even the price is right.

Thank you Jesus!

Arun
Area Business Manager (Inde)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

LocalBoss

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It’s a great application to track your completion and your progress.

Clean ui easy to use and has left a very positive impact on our organisation.

It can improve their customer support a little bit.

Thanks Arun!

Javier
SEO Manager (Espagne)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Me ahorra mucho tiempo

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

No se queda ninguna reseña sin contestar

Que no ayuda a conseguir reseñas nuevas, solo a gestionar

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much for taking a minute to review us Javier!

Antonio
Antonio
Internet, 2–10 employés

Very good tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and very good results. Very easy to improve your score

Nothing I found it very easy to use and get very good inputs

Thank you Antonio!

Eduard
Search Marketing Director (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Best local seo app

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The app and the information avialable around it are very useful.

Makes local seo tracking very easy, as it provides all the info you need in order to improve your rankings

It serves its purpose, so I´m happy and not missing anything by now.

Thank you Eduard!

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
SEO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Incredible reports and funny gamification

Commentaires : Smooth experience and usability

I can show my customers how many reviews they need to increase the public rating.

I really like the app. I still haven’t found any failure.

Marc
Marc
Communications Consultant (Espagne)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

If you're in Google maps, you need this tool

5,0 l’année dernière

it's very easy to use and gives you a ton of metrics that I have never ever understood before.

I feel that the software is quite right, overall.

Thank you Marc!

Isabel
Coordinator (Espagne)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Easy and helpfull

5,0 il y a 2 mois

You can customise responses to reviews and also the AI responses

As we are working with it we have found some features missing and others that need to be implemented. So far most of our requests have been satisfied. We are looking forward to see the backoffice.

Jorge
CMO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

If you work Local SEO it is necessary

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good experience. It is a good tool that will surely evolve over time.

Very easy to use to control and manage reviews and, above all, to provide data to increase metrics.

Perhaps improve some aspects related to automation

l’année dernière

Thank you for recommending us Jorge!

Davide
PM (Espagne)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest Review Manager in the Market

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 100% recommended.

It allows you to understand the work done and how many additional reviews I need to move to the next level.

I would like to categorize and order my reviews by rating.

Thank you Davide! We'll try to implement your suggestions soon