15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LiquidText

En savoir plus sur LiquidText

L’application de lecture, de prise de notes et d’analyse de documents a remporté le prix de la rédaction décerné par Apple et Microsoft "PDF Editor with Superpowers", FastCompany.

En savoir plus sur LiquidText

I don't like that in addition for having paid an upfront fee to purchase the product, now I need to pay a subscription fee to have access to all features.

LiquidText - Notes

LiquidText a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LiquidText ?

Erle
Erle
Consultant (Australie)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

The closest to Digital Paper.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a huge time saver for me, and is now the default reference & thinking tool I use when doing complex research.

Great Interface, simple and easy to use. Using it on a digital pen enabled device, like a tablet layout input make it worthwhile. As one of those people who still loves scribbling and noting things down, having an easy tool is a big deal for me.

While it can integrate with two of the most common reference managers, the ability to import would be nice. There are standardised formats out there, so its not dependent of these two.

Jeffrey
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My Go-To Service for Research and Idea Creation

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I use LiquidText to research topics, collect and annotate articles, and generate ideas for products, writing, and teaching. I can annotate, make connections, and generate new ideas easily in an organic environment.

LiquidText make it easy to import PDF files and to convert web pages into PDF files for import. Its workspace makes annotation fund and easy and allows you to connect ideas. Its search function brings related ideas together. I find it easy to use, and functional enough to meet my needs as a product creator, writer, and teacher.

Some of the interface of LiquidText is a little clunky, especially when a workspace gets filled with text boxes. They have alleviated clutter a bit by allowing nested work spaces.

Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

No need for paper - ever

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Makes going "paper - free" easy.

It allows document management to be undertaken in a totally paper free manner.

There are functionality issues in syncing between windows and apple products

RajaSekhar
Assistant Professor (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Best for docs, PDF and sharing purpose

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Best for teaching purposes, sharing docs and managing/editing PDFs .

As a professor, I found this really helpful for making all the notes, sharing those to the class, controlling the access of the shared notes and managing all books and docs at the same place. I can edit the PDF files accordingly and then distribute it to the students. so, for teaching purposes, trust me nothing is better than this.

notes taking experience could be a little bit better. My writing feels so different in this and I really want this to improve this feature a little bit more.

Dr Afshan
JR (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Monthly plans are little expensive but worth the price

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Some really cool features that are only present in this are really great. I can store any kind of doc and then edit it with almost every editing tool it provide. Works well when you have Apple ecosystem and have LT in all devices with syncing turned on. Best app for managing documents and PDF files while making the notes by default integrated within the app.

The price of the monthly plans is a little bit higher. Also, all the features are not available in every plan so its like for any specific feature, we have to pay whole price of that plan but still I would say, its worth the every penny that you pay

Shruti
Software Engineer (Inde)
Comptabilité, 501–1 000 employés

Application with complete document management

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Best app with all document features and works great in Apple ecosystem.

I really liked the thing that almost every feature that we need for document related purposes is already included in this. Like I can even make notes in this and this works really really great with Apple Pencil. Also the syncing works well throughout my Apple devices. Editing a pdf in every possible way is the best part and really love this.

Only problem that I faced is that while importing the notes document from notability, I want unable to edit the notes and had to use white pen to hide non useful stuff from that note.

Sherryl
Psychology grad student (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Very promising features being rolled out with already powerful functionality out-of-the-box

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This is a powerful software that delivers on its promise of making your workflow paperless. It's constantly improving and I can't wait to see more seamless integrations with third-party software.

The ability to link sections within a document, across documents, and to specific notes in a workspace is an absolute game-changer for scientific research.

For an academic, seamless syncing between LiquidText and my reference manager is an absolute must.

Francisco
Full Time Professor (Mexique)
Recherche, 10 000+ employés

A critical tool for research work

Commentaires : Fantastic and it is a very nice invention

The way you can select and extract opinions and ideas, connect them to give coherence to your argument, and the easiest way to see all of them almost at the same time pinching the text. I very useful tool is also to have the chance to select text even in pdf files that are "protected"

I have not found any back draw in liquid text software. Maybe sometimes it is difficult to synchronize my space but could be an internal problem.

Vikash
Computer Science student (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for collaboration and maping down what I have in my mind

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have notability and goodnotes and paid for them but still they were not able to fulfill my requirements but LiquidText did it well. I had recommended it to my friends and would say that you should definitely go for this.

Best thing about the LiquidText is that I can link any topic in any pdf to a comment and whenever I click on that comment it locates me back to that portion of the pdf. Also the whiteboard helps me to store my all notes at one place.Collaborative features are also worth to mention as this make things a lot easier when it comes to working together with a team.

Only issue I found was that I was unable to import my notability notes in LiquidText in note format. I had to first convert it into a pdf. This makes a little difficult to shift to LiquidText.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Creative Director (Afrique du Sud)
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur

The best in its class

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Have been using it for years from academic research to creative ideation.

There is no other app that allows you to annotate, extract, and collect elements of documents into a cohesive idea space from PDFs.

Can be a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use the different options.

Mathis
Reader (R.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Nice but…

Commentaires : Excellent- almost perfect pdf reader system

The super easy navigation in loooong documents, ease of extracting information and as ability to annotate and link at the same time

The add on subscription based separate better bits that seem to inhibit the improvement of the software fat ‘normal’ users The zoom function for the desktop version (Mac) is abysmal and nowhere near that available to the iPad user.

Harriet
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

LiquidText is Pretty Dang Good!

Commentaires : 'Business problems'?? I'm not in business. And I don't think LiquidText is for business. Like Zotero, it's a tool for academics who want to read pdfs, take notes, and organize annotated pdfs. And also comment on student papers. For academics, whose main business is doing this, it's the best tool available. IMHO instead of trying to capture the admittedly lucrative business market with this stuff about 'integration' and 'teams' you should just focus on the academic market. There are other pdf readers and handwriting apps around but nothing nearly so good as LiquidText for our purposes. I would focus and market aggressively to academics because that is LiquidText's strong suit.

I can underline and highlight pdfs and take notes on the side! File management is also pretty good--I can organize all those pdfs. I'm an academic--that's all I really want: to be able to read journal articles, highlight, and annotate, as I used to with xeroxes. And to have them all on my iPad so that I don't have to deal with huge stacks of paper. I don't 'integrate with business processes' because I don't have business processes, whatever they may be. I just need to pick up pdfs, read, highlight, and take notes and for this LiquidText is uniquely good--a treasure for academics! Never xerox again!

I wish that for taking notes that in addition to the desktop or whatever where I take notes that scrolls there were a *stationary* desktop where I could put stuff to refer to wherever I was in the scrolling desktop that would stay put. E.g. I'm doing Greek, have a pdf of the textbook and do exercises on the scrolling desktop. I'd like to have a place that didn't scroll where I could link vocabulary and grammar appendices from the textbook so that I didn't have to keep scrolling back or moving the links to refer to these things. Also, when I've created pdfs from liquidtext files the notes I've taken come up separately from the body of text to which I link them. If there were some way s.t. the pdfs could display the text linked to comments on the side that would be terrific! I'm also not interested in integration with other applications. I have my organizational scheme set up, it works fine, and I don't think that any integration via LiquidText would be cost-effective for me. Also, sometimes handwritten annotations don't show up well on pdfs. I use liquid text to comment on student papers and sometimes the comments aren't legible. This really needs to be fixed. Also I wish you'd go back to having notes with colored backgrounds rather than just colored bars on the side.

Ian
Barrister (Australie)

Game Changing

Commentaires : I use Liquidtext for every case. The first thing I do when briefed is set up a project for the matter and import the documents. I only read the brief in Liquidtext so I can supplement it with authorities and other documents. I can note up the brief as I go and copy links to my wordprocessor document to develop into submissions, chronologies, cross examination and the like. I often create a project for reading and analysing the brief and another one to take to court. The court project has the links to a road map or speaking notes set out in a manner and in an order that allows me to take the court through the material.

The ability to link from a precise point in a document to a word or pages document allows me to navigate through a large volume of complex documents quickly. I am able to use the word or pages document to develop a range of additional documents including submissions, cross examination and advices while retaining the links in the original document.

There are two things that would vastly improve the app: 1. separate the workspace into tabbed sections so notes are easier to find. The workspace quickly becomes too cluttered to be of much use when dealing with multiple complex issues. Having a separate space for different topics such as one for each witness or issue would be great. 2. Being able to collaborate across multiple users. When working with other barristers, we end up with separate projects with our own links that cannot be shared.

Vidushi
Student (Inde)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Great for collaboration and PDF

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has those features which other applications doesn't provide. Would really recommend this to everyone.

Linking feature is really great and helps to find any topic on the go while studying. One of the standout features of LiquidText is its ability to transform static PDFs into dynamic, interactive documents. The fluidity of the touch-based interface allows me to highlight, underline, and annotate text with precision. This is particularly valuable when reviewing medical research papers and patient records. The ability to easily rearrange and connect various sections of a document using the "ink workspace" is a huge plus. It helps me create visual summaries and connect key concepts in a way that's simply not possible with traditional paper documents or other PDF readers.

It's price now has increased and most of the premium features are present only in more costly plans.

Ceo (Belgique)
Recherche, 2–10 employés

My review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I would use it even more if note taking for meetings were better implemented. I also would enjoy a second brain (like roam research) function.

Auto-excert and the possibility to build schemas.

Document management and the intuitivity of the product.

Maurice
VP - LNG Terminals (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 10 000+ employés

Love this Organic PDF Document reviewer and organizational tool

The organic manner I can review pdf. Documents. I go through 5-6 large PDF documents per day and this is the closest to “pen and paper” in terms of organic commenting

Wish there was an easy way to transfer across iOS/MacOS/Windows

Zvi
PROFESSOR (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Greatest PDF app

Commentaires : I love it.

The synchronizing. The management. and the ease of use.

OCR needs to have more languages. Adobe has Hebrew.

Damaris
Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy and perfect!

Commentaires : I love that I can use different colors with the pen, I can write using the keyboard, make additions to my documents using my iPad, and see my edits on the computer.

I find it great to edit a document on my iPad and see my edits on the computer, so I can continue working on the computer and then return to the iPad again; it's perfect! I love that I can use different colors with the pen and write using the keyboard!

I think it's perfect as is; however, I would like to open two pdfs at the same time and be able to edit and write on them at the same time.

Joseph
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Document Review and Management Magic

Commentaires : Really, it's a dream come true. I didn't know I needed it until I found it. Now I can't work without it.

I love that I can organize, reference, and review hundreds of documents at once. I can organize ideas and memoranda, matching the law to the facts, and with links that immediately take me to the source document. It's magic! I love the ability to access my work across multiple devices!

I have been worried a couple times that I had lost work. I didn't lose any work, but I thought I had before learning how to re-sync and recreate the table.

Robert
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Truly great product

Commentaires : I actually look forward to reading my documents on Liquidtext! It solves having to read online documents that are always out of context with the other relevant documents and notes.

It perfectly solves the need for anyone that needs to work with multiple documents and make notes and references and compare them all and revert to them at any time where it’s all visually available in retaliation to each other. It’s as easy to read as paper, and more practical. It’s easy to add documents and easy to export the notes. It’s an inspired product.

Minor issues. A new folder can’t be named but renamed. A new project is automatically named for the first document.

Andrew
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Will be sorry to see the end

While there are limitations to scale of projects, I have found it very useful to be able to gather documents and then remix them by means of excerpting and the various annotation tools. I don't know of any serious competitor for this.

I don't like the recent subscription model and I'm not interested in paying for yet another tranche of cloud storage. It disturbs me that all feature innovation is now tied to the subscription. I'm going to continue to use the original version as long as I can, but I assume that my time is limited. This is why I no longer recommend Liquid Text to others, even though I used to evangelize for it.

Alejandro
Health Analyutics lead (Colombie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Amazing product

Commentaires : 9/10

perfect to review pdf document, is like an ETL for Pdf. if you need to review whiter papers, scientific documents. Works multiplatform in a amazing way.

it has to improve certain issues for the ipad version.

Gantumur
Analyst (Japon)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Must have app for a person who deals with a lot of documents

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My work involves a lot of research on specific social problems. For a project, I need to review hundreds of documents, analyze all information, and describe the problems and possible solutions. LiquidText helps me arrange documents, connect their relevant and important parts in one place, and review all my notes and the highlighted important parts at a glance.

It helps me research specific topics and manage all relevant documents in a structured manner. The app enables me easy search and understand the connections of all documents related to a specific topic, at a glance.

A little expensive. Multi-device sharing requires high subscription fees.

Daniel
Interventional Cardiology (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 5 001–10 000 employés

Best product for medical research!

Commentaires : Amazing! Since I started using these I am not going to use anything else for research.

Extracting part of PDFs and putting them into one single notepad, from different PDFs, in addition to handwriting. I have no idea why This is not more frequently used or advertised more

The highlighting feature in the iPad doesn’t look as nice in the computer

Catherine
Lawyer (R.-U.)

Excellent reading experience

Commentaires : I use LiquidText for reading long legal documents, marking what’s important, making connections to other documents and making a collection of references to keep with them.

I like to use Liquid Text to read and mark up documents. It is great for working with a pencil and finger at the same time, to scroll and write without thinking about it. It’s easy and intuitive to link information between documents and collate excerpts in the workspace. I find the index to each project flexible too.

I don’t have a great deal of confidence in the search function, it’s never obvious to me whether it has worked and returned no results or simply hasn’t worked for some reason.