Avis clients sur Edtch.

En savoir plus sur Edtch.

LMS cloud pour alimenter votre plateforme de formation et de certification d'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Edtch.

Non disponible

Non disponible

Edtch. - Notes

5,0

Edtch. a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Edtch. ?

CTO, Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great for internal training and for our Academy

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I loved that I didn't have to learn how to use it (unlike most of other tools -- they always invent odd ways to do regular stuff, if you know what I mean). It's great that we've found Edtch for our Academy -- it helped us to launch the Academy in two weeks from purchasing the subscription, to course creation, to publishing courses, and, finally, to presenting it to our customers.

It's very easy to use and it's like all-in-one: we create courses by uploading our PPTs and adding video tracks, then publish courses and map to a corresponding group/team. That's it! Once new hire or new customer joins the academy, they get all assignments properly timed for them. And also their awesome course editor! It's visual and it allows building non-linear courses -- when user can go different paths depending on how she answered a question or whether she'd watched a video till the end or not.

I'd love to have integration with Slack out-of-the box (not like right now: using Zapier or Make.com) -- to notify our staff about assignments. And, probably, more flexible reporting -- e.g. building custom reports, not only pre-built ones.

Maria Laura
Creative Director. (Argentine)
Design, 2-10 employés

Great product, easy to use with powerful options.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience so far. We use it for certification training and courses and it's been a great one stop solution. Very happy with the product, can't wait to see next iterations and updates.

Super easy to use with a great content editor which allows me to embed all types of media. User management is also very user friendly where I can recreate different hierarchies easily and it's in general very flexible. There are many supported learning activities as well.

I'd like to have support for webinars and have custom certificate design, which now requires a bit of support.