15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Bramework

Bramework est un assistant d'écriture optimisé par IA qui aide les blogueurs professionnels à effectuer des recherches par mot-clé, à trouver des titres, à créer des plans de blog et à écrire cinq fois plus vite.

En savoir plus sur Bramework

Non disponible

Non disponible

Bramework - Notes

4,9

Bramework a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bramework ?

Tc
Tc
Developer (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Blogging Bliss with Bramework: Write More, Worry Less

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bramework is an absolute must-have for any blogger seeking success in their content strategy. Reaping the many benefits and now, with the convenience of the one-click blog post feature, you can rest assured that Bramework is your go-to tool to reach your blogging goals!

Streamlined content creation: Bramework streamlines the content creation process, making it easier to plan, create, and publish content.Increased productivity: Bramework helps you work more efficiently, freeing time to focus on other essential tasks.

Bramework's only drawback was no one-click blog creation. Bramework has finally heard the pleas of its users and released a one-click blog post feature into beta yesterday. This incredible development will make creating and publishing a breeze, offering users a simple and streamlined way to produce compelling content. It's an exciting moment for Bramework fans! ☺️

Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The first AI-assisted content tool I tried and still the best

Commentaires : I've tried quite a few other AI writing tools over the last few months and Bramework is always the one that I return to. Generating content with Bramework is much easier than with other available tools. The content is more relevant and the process of giving a prompt, requesting Bramework to generate ideas, editing the output and then requesting further content from Bramework works without any trouble. Bramework was the first AI-assisted tool that I used and so far, it has been the only one that elicited a "wow!" response from me. Bramework also does a nice job of sending out relevant how-to articles in their newsletter. It makes me feel that Bramework is continually improving and genuinely wants its users to maximize the value of their subscription by using the app to the fullest extent. I can't recall any of their competitors sending out any emails whatsoever.

A lot of thought and design obviously went into the Bramework interface. The UI is clean the UX is superior to other AI-assisted writing assistant tools on the market. Other tools that I've tried implement the same underlying GPT-3 algorithm but seem to generate work/irrelevant content for some reason; whatever extra processing Bramework is going seems to be working.

It would be helpful to have nested folders with the various projects to better organize the blog posts that are related to the same sub-topic. Enabling dark mode would be helpful for late-night writing sessions.

Tanvir
Tanvir
Content Writer (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Bramework is value for money but they need to improve their content output quality

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall development team is great. They provide good support. They continually pushing new updates. Product is in initial stage I wish they will solve all issues.

I like their free plagiarism checker and one click blogpost creation

I tried bramework and 2 difference ai writer. I put same prompt on all ai writer. Unfortunately content quality is not great.

Andrei Marius
CEO (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Bramework helps my clients, creating SEO content for long tail keywords.

Commentaires : My first thought was that this was another AI tool, but after I worked with Bramework from Feb 2022, creating more than a few hundreds of articles for my agency, my websites and my client websites, I must say that after that it is an everyday tool for me. A lot of long tail keywords targeted and created content for that keyword improve my clients' web traffic.

+ Excellent Long-Form Editor Workflow (1000+ articles in few minutes); + Loving the option to create content only what is relevant to title you set, or highlighted text; + Good content creation ideas and outlines for keyword added; + Export in .DOCX format; + Publish articles in few clicks with WordPress Plugin; + Ability to create unlimited projects (in this way you can group content if you have several sites or clients); + Website Keyword Ranking is interesting for check keywords positions in Google Search;

- Never use keyword research function for: Top Questions People Ask - output is in English even if I use a keyword in another language (and targeted country); - Few times I don't recognize the keyword source and output text about email marketing, haha; - I create a lot of numbered topics like top 10 reasons to go on vacation, same times I did not export 10 dots, maybe 5-6 times and need to add manual numbers until 10.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Go to AI content writing tool

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bramework is the king of AI writing tools! I've tried several others, but keep coming back to Bramework because generating content is a breeze. The output is always relevant, and editing is a breeze. Plus, Bramework constantly impresses with their helpful how-to articles in their newsletter. They're always improving and want their users to get the most out of their subscriptions. Unlike AI tools that leave you in the dark, Bramework shines bright like a diamond.

As a user, I highly recommend Bramework's AI writing assistant tool. It streamlines the blog creation process and produces professional results in just half an hour. The user interface is clean and user-friendly, making the writing experience enjoyable. The integration of GPT-3 and added processing result in high-quality, relevant content. Overall, I am very satisfied with Bramework and its ability to simplify my writing process.

Organizing blog posts into nested folders based on sub-topics would improve organization and make it easier to manage related posts. A dark mode option would be a great feature for those who do a lot of late-night writing. The spell check and grammar features are not as advanced as dedicated software like Grammarly, but they are still useful and improve with time as the user becomes more familiar with the tool.

Ashutosh
Founder/Owner (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Quick blogpost that's optimized to rank

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I am happy as the flow and user experience is good. They must workj on SEO/Keyword/Topic Discovery etc

Overall I can literally bring my keyword and slkice through the whole process to create a blog hardly in half an hour excluding optimization. The overll flow is smooth right from keyword to H1 & H2 to Outline, Conclusion, Ai Assistant. Also, they have Image which is really good. Overall I am really happy

They really need to work hard for keyword. If I have to pay for Semrush seprately what's the use of buying the software in the first place. Right now I do keyword with Writerzen and use the words available in Bramework

A gamechanger

The set-up and the quality of the generated content.

At the moment you can use only english. I hope to see other languages in the future.

Zhen
Zhen
Marketing Director (Australie)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Key part of our SEO and Content Creation toolbox

Commentaires : Overall excellent, and we look forward to Bramework's continued development as a tool.

Bramework manages to stand out from the sea of AI content tools that have come onto the market, thanks to its intuitive UI and flow. It excels in long form vs many other tools.

Spell check & grammar isn't on the level of a dedicated software like Grammarly, but I don't expect it to be. Like many other tools, takes a while to get accustomed to it to produce the best results.

Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Makes writing long form content enjoyable

Commentaires : Bramework is refreshing. It's specifically helps in writing blog posts. It's well designed and easy to use.

Designed specifically for writing quality long form content like blog posts. Few other tools are as specialized.

No real issues. Would like better keyword searches and a mobile app.

Réponse de l'équipe de Bramework

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review and glad you've found it helpful! Appreciate the feedback about keyword searches and a mobile app. Can you tell us more about what can be improved with keyword searches ?

Business Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome Marketing Software

Commentaires : I've saved money monthly for both my websites, as in the past I would have paid someone to write an article for each month, now I do it at my leisure.

Its something I can use monthly without any blogging experience

??? There's nothing NOT to like being honest.

Craig
Freelance Writer (R.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use AI writing took

Commentaires : I really like it! It's massively improved my productivity and has made creating blogs fun again.

It does what it says on the tin: Writes great headlines, outlines and body content.

Content still needs a human editor. And facts and figures need to be checked.

Janice
CEO (É.-U.)

Good product

Commentaires : For some blog posts it's been outstanding. For others, just ok. Generally it's nice to get the content down on the page and then reword them to make the post more personal.

I like that you can do some SEO research, get an outline, and start writing.

I haven't used it a ton, but I get thrown off by what to do first, transitioning from one screen to another.