Avis clients sur Sellvia

En savoir plus sur Sellvia

Sellvia is a one-of-a-kind ecosystem that includes everything you need to start, run, and grow your ecommerce business in the US.

En savoir plus sur Sellvia

Non disponible

Non disponible

Sellvia - Notes

5,0

Sellvia a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sellvia ?

Tyler
Tyler
CEO (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE Sellvia

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

They design YOUR store and then they provide you a partnership to their products from their warehouse. OMG AND!!! Their customer reviews to your products get posted on your site automatically. UFFF! <3

The 106 spam emails are kinda concerning. But again, thats 106 people who saw my site in under 48 hours without any marketing.

Bilal
Director (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Happy with my Purchase

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Amazing software. Covers all the sophistication with amazing ease of use

User friendly. Ease of use. Brilliant interface. Intelligent & sophisticated

Nothing to complain about. Software ticks all the boxes required for a successful e-commerce store.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sellvia

il y a 4 mois

Hi Bilal! It warms our hearts to hear your feedback. We're glad you find Sellvia useful to your business needs. We always do our very best to make things easy for you!

Carl
Carl
Web Developer (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Honest Review About Sellvia

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Sellvia has been excellent. I have had no issues. The Facebook group has allowed me to gain more information about the world of Drop-Shipping. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been absolutely amazing. As with all companies, there is some room for improvement. But with this company you can actually see the improvements taking place. Big High Five from me to them.

I think the Sellvia Plugin is amazing. The price is very reasonable, and the customer service is good, any time I had an issue I received a response in a very short time frame. Importing of products is easy, and customization after the import is simple and user-friendly. The Sellvia Facebook group is a great place to ask questions and get help. There's also the Sellvia Academy provides a lot of useful information. In short the Sellvia Plugin for those who have a website and want to explore the world of Drop-shipping this will be the best choice for you. I haven't found a better U.S Supplier as of yet.

For the Sellvia plugin, the product options are limited. However, the catalog is still relatively new. (The biggest con.) Sellvia's ready-made websites are underwhelming and extremely lacking. In their current condition, this is not something I would recommend as of yet. I did reach out to the Sellvia team to ask if this feature would be improved, and from what I can see they are actively working to improve this service.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sellvia

il y a 3 mois

Hi Carl! We appreciate your honest feedback. We're glad you find Sellvia useful to your business needs. Special thanks for praising the Sellvia Family group because it's a pleasure for us to manage it. We are constantly working to improve our services and hope to meet your trust and expectations.