Avis clients sur Embodia

En savoir plus sur Embodia

Embodia provides a complete platform for physical therapists & rehab pros from HEP, Telerehab, Con Ed & a Practice Management System.

En savoir plus sur Embodia

Non disponible

Non disponible

Embodia - Notes

5,0

Embodia a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Embodia ?

Kristen
Clinic Admin (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

It makes managing clinic operations so simple

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It's so easy to use and customize. The clinic admin login lets me see everything I need to help things run smoothly; viewing and editing schedules and availabilities, accessing clinic settings, patient information, and, of course, billing. The customization of services, what's available for online booking, and questionnaires has been invaluable as well. It's both easy and efficient to use and completely tailored to our clinic!

The only thing I can think of is, I can't get to the calendar from any page.

Réponse de l'équipe de Embodia

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Embodia and share your experience! We're glad to hear you've enjoyed the Clinic Admin experience and that you have found it easy and intuitive to use! Thank you for sharing your feedback about getting to the calendar view from any page. We take all feedback seriously and will determine if we can add this ability from the Clinic Admin portal (it is available from all practitioner/clinic manager accounts)