Avis clients sur progeCAD 2010 Professional

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur progeCAD 2010 Professional

Un clone d'AutoCAD qui fonctionne avec les fichiers AutoCAD DWG. Aucune courbe d'apprentissage pour les utilisateurs d'AutoCAD.

En savoir plus sur progeCAD 2010 Professional

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé progeCAD 2010 Professional ?

Luis L.
Ingeniero de servicio técnico (Venezuela)

Best replacement for autocad I have found.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I really love progecad, it's compatibility with autocad makes it an excellent replacement, since we haven't had any type of issues with the drawings we have generated with progecad when we submit them to our clients running autocad

Progecad is cheaper than most cad softwares and it is incredibly complete. It has amazing compatibility with DWG files, which make opening autocad projects on progecad (or visceversa) a really streamlined process.

I haven´t found any type of issues with this software, it works great as a replacement for autocad and it is way cheaper.

George T.
Managing Partner (R.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

An excellent (and better) alternative to AutoCAD LT

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Producing final construction drawings.
Provides and excellent 2D drafting software to complement our 3D building modelling software from Chief Architect and Sketchup

The software is implemented in such a way that making the transition from AutoCAD to progeCAD was easy and painless . It is sold as a perpetual license (ie. not based on an annual subscription) which better suits my small architectural design practice. The software runs smoothly and is stable. It supports the latest versions of DWG format and import from and export to numerous other 2D and 3D formats. It comes with a large library of symbols and blocks. The cost of the software represents brilliant value for money. I have already recommended progeCAD to other business associates. I must congratulate you though on your excellent, highly responsive and customer-centric support service. Well done.

I would like to see a better and more efficient column text handling and general text editing. The stretch option does not work well if the selection window intersects lines which are deselected before stretching. I would be happy to demonstrate this to your staff. The Publishing feature is a bit quirky but it works. The user interface is a little dated and it could do with some polishing and updating. An active user forum would also be welcome.

Geoff L.
Principal Engineer (Australie)

As a substitute for Autocad, the interface is virtually identical, but it is FULL of bugs

2 il y a 4 ans

similar to AutoCad so the transition is very easy so what else is there to like -I was looking for an AutoCad substitute.

With a modest size drawing, the program will often just freeze up, requiring use of the task manager to shutdown the app. I had scripts that ran fine in AutoCad but fall over with ProgeCad because of unsupported commands. Printing can be a pain.

Senior Civil Engineer (Arabie saoudite)
Génie civil, 501-1 000 employés

"Extraordinary CAD programming for individuals on a financial plan."

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I prescribe it in the event that you require a decent CAD programming and can't manage the cost of auto miscreant, I genuinely trust that it can take care of business, it has a few issues as generally programming.

As an auto cad visit client I can state that utilizing cad program is much the same as utilizing auto-cad, it is a great substitute at a moderate cost. It has extraordinary working highlights a decent interface that make working with it extremely comfortable. For somebody on the spending it is a stunning CAD choice.

It has some similarity issues; a portion of our customers who work with auto cad report that they nearly need to change over the attracting for them to utilize it. Likewise when working with medium to huge illustrations it can crash. It has indistinguishable issue from auto cad that it very well may overpower when learning it, there are such a large number of directions that accomplishing something as basic as a hover requires for 3 or 4 stages. We utilized cad program while having issues with auto cad (generally because of expenses) and it worked ponders, it such a great amount of less expensive than it and it works extremely comparable.

Kanav R.
Kanav R.
Architect (Inde)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

A good software

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Best software for fresh architects, no need to buy expensive software because it's a great alternative to the autoCAD and other expensive software

I think it is a good software, After using it over 2 years now i can say that it's a good software for fresh architects who cannot buy some expensive software. it is almost like autoCAD and it also support all DWG files.

Everything is good about this software except few things like it tends to freeze sometime other than that it's a good software

Analista de Telecomunicaciones (Venezuela)

Great Autocad Substitute

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It is a great alternative to autocad, it looks and works almost the same way. It can be buggy but it's much cheaper than autocad, so for someone on a budget is a great option,

For someone looking for an alternative to autocad, progecad is a great option, since they work almost the same, so if you invested the time required to master autocad it shouldn't be an issue working with progecad, which overall is an excellent 2D and 3D drawing tool.

It can be really buggy, my computer tends to freeze a lot more than when working with autocad (which is a really power demanding software). It has the same issue as autocad, it can be overwhelming at first.

Jacques C.
senior eng. ()

Happy casual user

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I'm just an electronician that needs to draw some mechanical parts, enclosures, front panels,..etc.
I've tried the demos of about a dozen of similar softwares. This one offers the best results and performances for your bucks ! At less than the tenth of AutoCAD it delivers almost all its functions, and -at least for me- it covers 150% of my needs. On top of it, the pdf importer let me get accurate drawings out of the manufacturers' datasheets : I use this feature all the time. Last but not least : I was able to use say 85% of ProgeCAD features after a mere 5 hours of work.

Interface easy to use Interface very complete Steep learning curve Nice documentation Pretty fast, even with large drawings Usefull pdf import into dxf When it crashes (rarely) you loose nothing. All your work is recoverable.

Documentation, although very usefull, is outdated (version 9 only) Sometimes crashes to desktop (non repetable though), say once a week. BUT I'm not absolutely sure it's not Windoze's fault (I only have this with Vista, not with XP sp3)

Richard S.

AutoCad - ProgeCAD

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I believe it is a good solid program. Most of my work is 2D so can't really give a good account of the 3D capabilities of the program.

I had used Acad from 1984 until the late 90's when I could no longer afford it and switched to ProgeCAD. For my purposes, ProgeCAD does everything I have asked of it. Any problems that I have had, have been taken care of by support personnel. I do not hesitate to recommend it to others.

There have been a few bumps in the road, mainly with printing and printers. These problems have been solved with the help of the support group.

Ralph M.
President/Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

progeCAD does almost everything AutoCAD does, cheaper

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : Buy progeCAD, it is a good program and I wish the developers well.

Provides advanced CAD power at very reasonable price. Does not have 'big company' attitude. Allows 'little people' who cannot afford AutoCAD to still do advanced CAD.

I believe that AutoCAD now offers dynamic linking to Excel spreadsheets - a very useful feature. As far as I know, this requires an additional (purchased) program for progeCAD.

Volker Z.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Couldn't be better! (or maybe but I don't know, yet)

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : See above, I can only say it again, very impressive with all needed help and support.

It is so refreshing to see an excellent competition to AutoCad at an effordable price, specially in our current economical situation. No problems encountered,it work flawlessly and that on a vertual computer (MacPro). I am very impressed and would recommend it to anybody. Volker Zinser

Don't know of any.

Woody M.
Designer ()

Best of CAD software

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : We highly recommend ProgeCAD for any architectural or design office and especially for smaller offices where low software overhead contributes to
competitiveness and where ease of use and productivity become so personal to the users.

ProgeCAD (architectural) has the features, interface and document portability of similar CAD software yet the cost is much more affordable; especially for small entrepreneurs. We have used ProgeCAD for five years with clients who use AutoCAD and similar software and have experienced only minute compatibility issues. Our ability to keep our software current and to compete in the marketplace is enhanced by the attractive pricing of ProgeCAD. Support by the software developer, resellers and an enthusiastic user community is of very good quality and highly appreciated especially when one gets into customization.

ProgeCAD is less well-known (although that is changing) and is often unfairly disparaged by those who have invested in vastly more expensive CAD software.

George B.
President ()

G Bryan review of progeCAD 2010 Professional

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : The program has features I have not used. For the features I have used, I find the product usable and would recommend it to other users.

Anyone familiar with AutoCAD will be comfortable with the commands used in progeCAD. The files can be shared with AutoCAD by using the export command - something I learned by trial and error. It has a good price and an excellent feature/cost ratio. Customer service was very helpful when I first started using the program in the 30-day trial period and during the purchase and registration process.

ProgeCAD runs a slower with large files such as those containing images or contours. The issue is acknowledged in the user help files that suggests it helps to turn off the big layers. I find some differences in booting the program by double-clicking a dwg files, opening the program icon or clicking a shortcut icon. The program sometimes becomes non-responsive and requires a computer restart.

Michael D.
owner ()

progeCAD for shop drawings

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I would recommend it to anyone looking for Autocad compatibility for a fraction of the cost.

The cost of progeCAD definitely beats out Autocad. Its features are comparable. And it writes DWG files, so drawings can be exchanged with Autocad users. I have been using another, cheaper cad program, DesignCad, which is great, but had its limitations. ProgeCAD is far more feature rich. It is also very easy to purchase online. And a single license allows you to install on a desktop and a laptop.

For me, there was a bit of a learning curve from the other program I had been using, but that is to be expected - it has more features. I would like to see parametric capabilities built into the program.

Daniel A.

Rreasonable Alternative for Budget Minded Professionals

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : This is the software I would recommend to someone needing a full power drafting solution but not willing or able to meet the high cost of Autodesk products.

The low price combined with the full fetures: I have used AutoCAD for years but when I was laid off and went start my own business at the first of the year I didn't have $4000-$8000 to put down on software, this product does what I need with much lower initial cost.

A small learning curve: this product is not identical to AutoCAD and there are some commands and functions that are referenced differently, but that is to be expected.

Eric B.

Reviewer of Proge CAD

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I would like to see more hatch patterns. (architectural standard patterns) the more the better. This could be a good selling point for Proge CAD. I would be happy to send you a PDF of some examples of my work.

The thing I like about Proge CAD is that I was able to learn it's operating functions right away. I also like that fact that I am able to creat PDF files of my work. The cost for Proge CAD was a big bonus for me in deciding to purchase it. I look forward to hearing about any new innovations that Proge CAD is doing.

I would like to see more creative hatch patterns.

Roberto V.
mr ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Proud to be among the oldest tester

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : An absolute must to try. The best testimonial is progecad by itself

Let me state that my reference point is Autocad. Then, progecad is every time closer to the target, satisfying almost all important requirement. Remember now that the support people are always (at least for me) available to answer the worst question a human being could think about. Every problem I faced, I never been alone.

If you are looking for autocad, you need autocad.

Corporate Lead (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11-50 employés

Great AutoCAD Alternative

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The trial was a great alternative on an older machine as the requirements were not as demanding as AutoCAD.

This software requires no learning curve or any additional payments when it comes to licensing that is perpetual.

The cost was a bit of a concern as they advertise it is 1/10 the price of Autocad but really it is 40% of the cost.

Réponse de l'équipe de progeSOFT

il y a 2 ans

List price for AutoCAD 1 year subscription is 1,610 USD. Considering an average time of 3 years before update, progeCAD cost is very less than 40% of the AutoCAD cost

Jim L.
Principal Engineer ()

6 months and counting

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I will continue to use Progecad even when my company budget allows more expensive software. I have been very impressed overall.

nearly seamless usage for those with Acad proficiency; great price; loads and runs more efficiently than Acad (great for mobile workstation use); lots of features, can even do some 3D layout work.

difficult to get answers sometimes; limited tech support; had to re-install to overcome one problem

Glen M.

Archtect / end user

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : Given the price, the features, the ability to customize, and ease of use, I give ProgeCAD a five-star rating. I have been using IntelliCAD products for over 13 years.

Easy to customize. Recognizes .MNU, Lisp, and other common file formats in CAD software. Very competitive price given the features ProgCAD offers compared with other high-end CAD software products.

An occasional glitch in plotting, but nothing serious.

Dwayne S.
Owner/Sole Proprietor ()

ProgeCAD is The Best Value for Small Business

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : This is awesome software, and is for the most part, the same as AutoCAD, but much cheaper. The few cons listed above, at least in 2009 version, would hold me back from recommending it on a large scale to a large enterprise with dozens or more CAD seats.

Great Price, very compatible with other leading .DWG software, very familiar user interface and commands.

Graphics display/driver issues, redraw issues, snapping issues

D.gary J.
VP Construction Operations & IT ()

DGJ Rating

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : Saving money and no learning curve should interest any company.

I switched from AutoCAD to ProgeCAD simply because of the price difference, however, much to my and the company's surprise, it works like an absolute charm. No learning curve required and very little difference to the AutoCAD version I/we had been using.

They are perhaps half a step behind AutoCAD.

David D.
Owner/ Sole member ()

Excellent value

4 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : If you need design software for residential and commercial design needs, buy this.

Autocad clone for 1/10th the cost of autocad!!!! Autodesk should be ashamed if that were only possible! All the features one needs to design projects and present solutions to clients.

Tutorials need to be more comprehensive for new users (those not familiar with autocad).

Tony B.

Proge Cadd Review

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : I would recommend progecad to anyone it is perfect fit for a very reasonable price. Why would you pay more.

Works with the guys that use autocadd There is no learning curve for autocadd users Most of the commands are the same as the other guys The cost is very reasonable for what you are able to do.

There are a few commands that I would like to see.

Helen W.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Powerful program, pleasant price.

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : This is great, why use anything else?

Works like AutoCAD, easy to import/export to other people's CAD systems, had one glitch but the software support was right there, and the price is right.

I have to keep explaining that my software can handle the documents people want me to work with even though they haven't heard of ProgeCAD.

Clarence M.
big kahuna ()

bangs for the buck

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : very good product for the money.

It works just like AutoCAD but at a price that the small business man can afford. Allows me to take work back and forth from my other job as well.

Has a tendency to write over a dxf as adwg and then you have to alter the name to get it back to dxf but like I said it works like AutoCAD.