Avis clients sur Broadcast Cloud

En savoir plus sur Broadcast Cloud

Cloud-based live streaming tool that helps businesses broadcast digital content through live transcoding, linear playout, and more.

En savoir plus sur Broadcast Cloud

Non disponible

Non disponible

Broadcast Cloud - Notes

5,0
4,9

Broadcast Cloud a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 8 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Broadcast Cloud ?

Sean
Sean
Director of Web and App Development (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Best Customer Service in Streaming!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We are very pleased with broadcast cloud. We have a great relationship with the company and they’re super responsive when we need them.

The software is very intuitive to use. Most have so many steps you have to go through to get your videos setup. Broadcast cloud is all pretty much on on setup page.

The software does what we need it to do currently so there aren’t any negatives for me.

Brandon
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Streaming Partner

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The platform is easy to use and provides a multitude of solutions for nearly every streaming objective we've had. On top of that, when you need a little extra assistance, the support team is highly responsive and super easy to work with.

I've only encountered one "con" to date in terms of a particular streaming metric we'd like to track, but again the support team listened to our needs and has assured me the desired feature was coming. Again, top-notch support.

Media Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Does what we need

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Broadcast cloud was a life saver and still is when it comes to having to broadcast scheduled content with confidence.

When the pandemic started, we needed a way to stream pre-recoded videos as if they were live. Broadcast cloud allowed us to do just that.

The features that were missing when we first started are now there. We needed an easy way to stream to more than 3 end points that want a pain to setup. That didn't exist in the beginning but is there now.

Kirk
Engineer (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

Streaming Platform

5,0 il y a 5 mois

We use Broadcast Cloud as the backbone for all of our live events. The video player and analytics are amazing and have always worked without a hitch. We tried many different platforms and none delivered the same consistency and quality.

I really haven't had any issues that the developer has not been able to resolve in a timely manner.

Creative Director | Gateway Media (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés

Great product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I really enjoy how easy and user friendly the software is.

I haven’t really come across any cons on this software.

James
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

The Best in the Industry

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Broadcast cloud is easy to use, has an excellent support team, Is ever-growing for the demanding pace.

There are no cons and all about this software.

Ryan
Video Engineer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés

Broadcast Cloud is a workhorse

5,0 il y a 5 mois

It is super easy to use, I like that you can use Box link to upload content. It allows me to archive to the cloud as I am prepping content for video streaming.

I cannot think of any issues with the platform, it works great for our needs!

Hunter
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11-50 employés

Broadcast cloud made my life simpler

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Amazing, it felt like it was built for our organization.

I love how easy Broadcast Cloud made our live streaming environment. It also make populating our Roku channel and a page on one of our websites simple and easy.

My least favorite part of Broadcast cloud is that there is not an auto approve feature for already scheduled content. So if I have something that repeats everyday I have to approve it each day manually or else it will not stream.