Avis clients sur DreamTeam

En savoir plus sur DreamTeam

Plateforme de veille en matière de recrutement permettant de créer facilement des tableaux de bord de recrutement personnalisés à partir des données ATS. Partagez des rapports toujours actualisés.

En savoir plus sur DreamTeam

Draws all it's info from ATS systems, which sometimes gets confused, but in general, if you work in an organized way it works out.

DreamTeam - Notes

4,9

DreamTeam a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DreamTeam ?

HR (Israël)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

DreamTeam

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Easy to use, intuitive shows data clearly

There are no specific disadvantages, you need to research the system well to get all the benefits out of it

Eliraz
People Analytics and Tools (Israël)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best decision I've made last year

5,0 il y a 9 mois

It gives a huge amount of information with a fraction of the work, is super easy to use and brought our work to a whole new level. Not spending time on building the dashboard - because they are a few clicks to make, allows us to actually use the time to ask the questions and go more granular on the one hand and high level at the same time. Customer service and collaboration with us as a customer is impecable.

Some features are still in development mode, there's still no way to organize the dashboards or a permissions system.

Olivia
Program Manager, Recruiting Operations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Solving the Gap in Recruiting Operations

4,0 il y a 10 mois

What I like the most about the product is that it solves for an issue that would take countless hours of manual work to compile, and does it in real-time. A lot of applicant tracking systems reporting is not as functional as you need it to be to report actual information to various stakeholders.

I know the team is working on it, but would love to be able to customize some of the filters a bit more including sourcer data, as well as be able to download the data into an Excel or Google Sheet. What would be next level is to be able to customize chart aesthetics to match company branding.

Kelly
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most intuitive, easy-to-use TA/recruiting analytics tool I have found

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : DreamTeam made our process of TA data collection and presentation so much easier and faster! We relied our our ATS before, but the system is slow, hard to navigate, and takes a lot of time from the team.

I love that DreamTeam has a variety of pre-made dashboards and charts capturing important talent acquisition data. It's easy to load a chart and then edit to fit my needs. The dashboards are visually appealing and easy to read.

I would like more options to export data - for instance in Excel spreadsheets or PDFs. I would also love if DreamTeam could connect to our HRIS for more general HR data at the company (this is an advanced request - for now, DreamTeam is perfect for TA and recruiting analytics).

Ofra
Talent Acquisition Team Leader (Israël)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

BlueVine reduced its recruitment analytics time by 83% with DreamTeam

5,0 il y a 10 mois

It saves a lot of time for me. For the management status meetings, I used to sit for 3 hours every two weeks just building a report. Every two weeks I would need to build the same report from scratch. Now I go into the meetings, it's very quick to prepare, because I built it once. Every meeting I add a report, or a new analysis that I want to show, in addition to the status report that I present - it's very easy to use, it's very user friendly. I can be prepared for any questions that management wants to ask me. I can show anything without digging too deep into our ATS. So it's a huge change for me

In the future, I'd like to make all the HR analytic through Dream Team, by integrating Dream team to our HR systems, track trends, analyze them and improve our HR processes like we have made in recruiting, with the data from Dream Team.

Noa
Talent Acquisition Partner (Israël)

Great product!

Commentaires : Helps a lot, don't know how I would manage without

Dashboards are adjustable, easy to understand and use, very graphic

Maor
Principal (Israël)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés

DreamTeam Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Unlocks hidden value and enables us to use data as a core component as part of our most important asset, our employees and future employees

Waiting to have a full integrations to our HRMS

Zack
Talent Ops (É.-U.)

Great for TA Teams!

4,0 il y a 6 mois

We use this product daily. It makes it so easy to quickly glance at data and hold our team accountable

This is a young product so features are evolving and being added. I can see it going to great places!

TA Speacialist (Israël)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

A useful and attractive tool

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great

Easy to use and find everything. The UI is very good and varied.

There are some bugs but you fix it fast Enough

Dori
Talent Acquisition Partner (Israël)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Great :)

Commentaires : WONDERFUL!
I'm not a data-driven person, it is hard for me to look at dashboards and data, and you made it so easy for me!
I think I've improved my data mining and understanding skills with your help :)

the UI is very easy to use, the colors..

I think we need to make all source category names in one color to keep up with all the insights

julia
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Software Review

Commentaires : Great!

Great customer service and product knowledge.

I wonder because the product is so new with us is the data correct. That may be more on us then DT.