Avis clients sur Spiceworks

En savoir plus sur Spiceworks

Téléchargez gratuitement le logiciel d'assistance informatique pour les professionnels de l'informatique et les administrateurs système dans toutes les entreprises du monde entier. Les applications d'assistance et mobiles sont également gratuites.

En savoir plus sur Spiceworks

Integrated decently with Exchange. Very low cost and a good KB.

The biggest con is that if you have a "team" in your Spiceworks, it's a bit of a pain to get the inventory cross-team.

Spiceworks - Notes

Spiceworks a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 535 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Spiceworks ?

Frederic
Frederic
CEO (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

L'outil d'inventoring parfait

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

La possibilité de deployer le logiciel client automatiquement et sans effort.

La latence du logiciel est parfoit frustrante, cependant l'outil est transparent pour l'utilisateur final.

Robert
Robert
Systems Administrator (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Ideal free helpdesk for small to medium businesses

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I have been very happy with Spiceworks, especially the community of users.

It's impossible to beat the cost of free. The product is well designed and functions extremely well for the job it is designed for.

Larger IT departments won't be able to route tickets to specific teams. It would be very nice if spiceworks could expand its offering to include sub service desks etc.

john
IT Consultant (Pays-Bas)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

SpiceWorks Cloud IT helpdesk for free!

Commentaires : Spiceworks IT Helpdesk Cloud version does everything I want from a cloud based Ticketing system so even though its lacking some features which I hope will get added soon as ive mentioned earlier it does do everything you would expect from a basic IT Support helpdesk ticketing system. So if your looking for a free IT helpdesk solution I would really try out Spiceworks offering and also take a look at there cloud hosted version which I use myself.

Spiceworks ive used the community for years now so when I found there IT Helpdesk I started to use it but I then stopped for a while until there cloud IT Helpdesk came out which for me works best as I dont need to worry about hosting anywhere. So now I have a great IT helpdesk for my clients to log tickets with all for free!

The only Con to Spiceworks IT Helpdesk was that I was initially released as a windows installer which didnt really work for my business as I dont have my own servers, it wasnt until the Cloud IT helpdesk version came out that I then started to use Spiceworks IT helpdesk again as my client IT helpdesk solution. Its also lacking some features you would see in premium solutions but it does the basics and works for my IT Consultancy business.

Joshua
Joshua
System Administrator (R.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Ever looking for an IT Asset Management App to use ..... Spiceworks has it all

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My life became easy when I stated using Spice work to update all the IT assets, as I can add new devices from anywhere and monitor who was assign to a particular device for tracking and report documentation.

The beauty of updating IT Assets all in one place from Mobile device to Laptops to Printers and the ability to save credentials for assessing those devices in a shot note for easy of continuity.

I haven't find any fault using the app, so there is non for me to write

Bob
Account Management Director (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Spiceworks - You Get What You Pay For

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We were not happy with the outcome as it was more limited in it's reporting capabilities and it's ability to properly track metrics. We made it work but eventually had to replace it in our organization due to the limitations previously mentioned.

It was a low cost option that provided most of the features and functionality we were looking for in a Help Desk system.

The reporting features were minimal and the ability to create usable ticket flows was limited.

Ian
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Spicy goodness

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Spiceworks was great when i worked at a small non profit for my needs

The inventory and ticketing are very useful in smaller businesses however when i have to research an issue i normally end the search term in google with "Spiceworks" as i know i will be returned with a wealth of expert knowledge

I find the bandwidth usage quite high, other than that it is value for money which was zero for just the helpdesk. There are other applications i have not used

Donald
Technology Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Spiceworks Help Desk

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Spiceworks has been very good for us as a Help Desk software. My admins and users had an easy time in implementing this software

Of course the cost since it is Free. Easy to deploy and users to understand

Does not have all the features and reports that others have, but that is offset by the price

Business Improvement & IT Manager (R.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Amazing for the Price (FREE)

Commentaires : I don't know why I didnt try this soon, i think you presume if something doesnt have a high price tag then it wont be any good, but i was very wrong.

I love the ease of the ticketing system and the professionalism of the emails that come out from it. I have used some other IT help desk platforms but this one works really well.

The app isnt particularly slick but it works. I think in they could spend a bit more time on the app it would increase their portfolio tenfold. For the price it is a gem and you cannot go wrong.

Jason
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Spiceworks - old but still very useful

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Spiceworks has been a huge part of our work flow for the past 10 years. Both the community forums and the software package. I've tried a few other similar applications over the years. I've stopped using most of them but I'm still using Spiceworks.

I mainly use this for service tickets but it's still useful for keeping track of inventory. I really like how it tracks toner levels in printers.

The gui is a bit outdated and can run a bit sluggish. The lack of future support and updates is disappointing.

Assistant Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Spiceworks Ticket System is the Best!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease for an end user to submit a ticket and for me to communicate updates for that ticket are outstanding. I use this for a very basic IT help desk ticket system and am amazed at what you get for free. They can create tickets and communicate via a web page or via email conversations. Even with email it keeps a record of the communications with the ticket.

None. I mostly use only the ticketing system which I have detailed above along with some of the support community message boards. I have no complaints about any of it.

ugwu
ugwu
CFa (Nigeria)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Mainstream spicework review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It make network infrastructure and cloud base management effective as an end user.

It's extensible and easy monitoring for use

It's will be eventually replaced by new cloud developers, because it development phase is slowly shelving momentum.

Steven
Steven
IT Support Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Spiceworks Helpdesk Cloud - Small Enterprise

Commentaires : We have been able to improve our response time to user issues by appropriately configuring ticket categories, assignment rules. The number of walk-ups to the help desk has been cut by more than 50%, which has permitted our IT support staff to be able to manage their time more efficiently. Our TTR has improved, as well as the level of customer satisfaction within our organization

This application is extremely easy to set up and configure. It can be configured as an on-premise application or in the cloud. Administration is managed through a dashboard which permits administrators to manage roles for support personnel to whom tickets will be assigned. Tickets can be automatically assigned to individuals or teams based on configurable categories and ticket rules. There are standard data entry fields included and the administrator can add additional fields as needed. For example, during the Coronavirus pandemic, with everyone working from home, we added a mandatory phone number data entry field to our ticket layout. Data entry fields can be made mandatory if desired. When a ticket is created by a user, the ticket is entered into the system with all of the information provided by the user and the user receives a confirmation email. The ticket will be assigned to the proper support agent or team based on the rules configured within the application. Any replies to that email are automatically added to the ticket with date and time added. Tickets can be easily closed upon completion. Duplicate tickets can be merged into one ticket which helps with management of the ticket queue. The user portal is easily customizable with company name and other options. Users can even attach a screenshot or other file to the ticket to provide useful information beyond the text description of the user problem. Best of all, it can be used for free.

Since this is a free IT Help Desk application, it is not nearly as full featured as some other IT Help Desk applications. Reporting is not as robust as some other applications. However, you can easily download information in .csv format and create your own reports if needed.

Manager, Business Systems (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

SpiceWorks does the job, for free-ninety-nine.

Commentaires : Prior to SpiceWorks we relied on emails from users with issues, and each IT person might manage those emails in their own way - flagging for followup, marking as unread, subfolders of their inbox, reminders, etc. Issues often were forgotten before being resolved as they moved further down in the IT inbox. We would often work on issues that another IT person already knew the answer to, thus wasting time. Spiceworks has made it so much easier to keep track of issues and their resolutions. IT supervisors can see at a glance if any of their people are struggling, and how quickly issues are resolved. Each ticket is categorized (Phone System, PC Hardware, Network, etc.) so its easy to see if things are getting better or worse. You can reply to a ticket with a suggested solution, categorize it, and close it, all using the "Tickets Anywhere" keywords.

It allows us to prioritize tickets, identify recurring problems, and prevent requests from "falling through the cracks". It provides our employees a single email address for getting help without them having to know who in IT does what. It is fairly configurable to meet different needs - we use it for warehouse and logistics issues as well as IT Help Desk. Tickets can be assigned, categorized, closed, etc. using "Tickets Anywhere" keywords when replying to the email so you don't even have to open the site to work tickets.

Emails sent to Spiceworks are converted to plain text with attachments, so tables and in-line images are lost. Due to this we sometimes have to ask the user to forward the email directly to us in order to see the original. There is a delay of between 1 and 5 minutes after an email is sent to Spiceworks before the Spiceworks email is received by team members, so we occasionally have more than one person starting to work on a ticket at the same time - especially if the ticket can be resolved simply by replying to the email.

Demitri
É.-U.
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Essential to my daily function

This is a free product, which in itself is impressive when you consider what you are being offered. In addition to a customizable ticketing system, you are given an inventory system, and a newly added network monitoring function which so far has been nothing short of impressive (Until now I have been using PRTG Monitor, which in itself is a wonderful tool, but not free.) The initial setup is very easy, and and Spiceworks as a service has very low hardware requirements, meaning you can run it on an older laptop fairly well. The reporting function is a massive lifesaver, as it can help you generate a flexible list of everything from tickets (very flexible in what you want displayed, and how you want it sorted,) to your IT inventory (sorted by office location, purchase date, etc.) The ability to send these reports to our company's upper management to show hours spent on particular projects per month, or what assets need to be replaced due to original purchase date, is a very big plus. The community portal itself is full of helpful people who are always willing to share their knowledge. On multiple occasions where I had to find a solution to a technical problem, I found people who were quickly able to pull more details from each instance, and provide a brief list of solutions in a fairly short amount of time. When you are backed against a wall, this can be a massive lifesaver.

Plugin compatibility. Some older plugins may no longer work well with newer version of the software, as well as some of the newest plugins requiring the latest update, but these are just minor nitpicks.

Omar
IT Server Administrator (Mexique)
Matières plastiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent Help Desk, Easy To Implement

Commentaires : We needed a help desk that was not only to record computer problems, but we also wanted to help us have greater visibility of the IT environment, computers that fail more, more common failures in the equipment and take advantage of that information to improve. Is very easy to implement, has integration with active directory and the visibility it gives you of the IT environment. The web site has a very complete guide for its installation and deployment. The tool goes beyond a simple help desk as you can have there Your inventory of equipment (hardware and software) and for example uninstall applications from the help desk.

It is a very complete help desk allows you to have a great visibility of what is happening with the statistics of category breakdown, work by engineer, attention time, etc.. In addition you can create an internal knowledge base, allows you to have your inventory of equipment, reports, purchase records associated with a ticket, etc.. It is very easy to use for the end user because he only has to send a mail to a specific email address and his ticket is registered in the system. It is very stable and reliable.

It takes time to adjust it to your needs, but it has a great forum where everyone helps you.

Google Trusted Independent Photographer (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Perfect starter IT Help Desk software with additional tools for Small Business sysadmins

Commentaires : Our small 3-person IT team needed a basic and easy-to-use helpdesk software for our technicians and end-users. Spiceworks was easy to install and meets all of our requirements, with a little bit of feature bloat (but it's free!). While I am sure we could pay money for a more customizable, modular, ad-free system, its simplicity and reliability is incredibly valuable in our IT department.

-Offers basic helpdesk features - email to ticket, email notifications, simple reports/metrics - and a simple interface for L1+ technicians. No training is required -Knowledge Base is a great place for documentation, and to refer users for duplicate tickets -No frills, easy to setup, requires virtually no maintenance when hosted on a Windows server (we do not use the cloud version)

-Inventory and Network Monitor just seem to add bloat for the minimal usefulness that they are - we can do a better job with other free tools like The Dude -Paying to remove ads still won't reclaim any screen space that they take up, just a replacement with your own graphic - I don't believe this is worth it

Valerio
Director (République dominicaine)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Everything you need to just open and close tickets

Commentaires : Our company provides IT support to several customers. Specifically we have installed Spicework to handle the tickets of one of our customers. The organization of our client has approximately 50 users. Spicework has worked without any problems so far. We went from receiving requests via phone or email to having a system to organize the tickets, status and expiration dates.

This is a simple software that will allow you to manage the opening and closing of tickets for your organization. You can keep track of open tickets, assign them and make comments. All changes in a ticket automatically generate an email to those involved in them. It also detects on the network new computers, software changes, even can send alerts when there is little tonner in some printer or when there is little disk space on some computer in the network. This can be of great help to an organization's IT teams

It can be difficult to install and configure and help is not always immediate. Apart from this it can be a simple tool for the end user.

Becky Jewell
Becky Jewell
Director of Customer Success (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Best for IT

Commentaires : Spiceworks IT makes it easy for my team and I to manage difficult IT tickets as well as track our own internal projects. The in-app emailing notification system helps keep clients up to date on ticket progress, so that we don't have to update tickets and email clients separately.

Spiceworks IT Help Desk is great to help manage ticket times and IT tasks. I like that it is made specifically for IT tickets or level 2 software support scenarios, it's definitely more for IT than for software development or software feature tracking. The modules are a little easier to look at than Fogbugz. The admin portal is also easy to use and manage teammates and team workloads - managing inbound tickets and creating brand new tickets (as a manager) to send out tasks is easy.

For me it took a while to ramp up and get trained on Spiceworks IT - it was a little bit less intuitive than Fogbugz and JIRA, but, once you learn how it works, it's much better. If anything goes wrong customer support is pretty good. For software development projects where repositories are being merged/ features are being tracked ect it isn't the best fit.

Matthew
Software Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Construction

Fantastic IT Help Desk Solution

Commentaires : It has been a good way to track tickets and gives us the basic information as to how many tickets we are closing per week

Myself and my team have been using Spiceworks for the last 2 years now as our Help Desk Ticketing software solution. We have now also recently changed over to their cloud version of this software which incredibly is also free and still have zero issues with the software. To date, it has never let us down. Spiceworks software delivers all the functionality we need out of a Help Desk Solution and is still running strong for us. We manage over a 500 tickets daily through this software and have never found to have had any technical issues with it.

I do however have only one small issue and that is I wish it had better sorting of submitted tickets and improved search capabilities. Otherwise this software is amazing and only look forward to any future updates they may have for us.

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Communications and Information Technology (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 201-500 employés

It's great, setup is a pain

Commentaires : We used to rely on word of mouth or emails that would generally get lost. I am now able to keep track of all user submitted tickets to see where my staff is and ensure that things get completed. It also makes it much easier for users to report an issue. Previously users were discouraged from reporting technical issues because there was no guarantee the issue would ever be addressed. We now have accountability.

Extremely easy to use as a user and an administrator. Users simply send an email to a pre-defined email address (help@domain.com) and a e-ticket is automatically generated. My IT staff receives notifications via email as well as the mobile app. IT Staff is able to assign tickets, respond to users, set categories, etc. very easily. Best of all, it's FREE.

Set up was very difficult. It took us a few attempts to get it working. But once it was up and running, it keeps on going.

Owner/Creative Director (É.-U.)

Excellent product, free and top notch support

Can't beat the price. You have the flexibility to operate your helpdesk "in-house" or use their hosted platform. Either way you will have a full featured, customizable helpdesk with a user portal. At its minimal setup, you can be up and running in under an hour. If you have more work to do, you can easily build it to suit your needs. If you need additional functionality, you can always install one of many plugins.

Though the community is awesome, many of the useful plugins over the years have been abandoned by their creators. Since these are built and maintained by the users of the community, these are often made to address a specific issue, and not many are kept up with "fixes". It would be great if Spiceworks worked a bit more on incorporating the most used ones into their software natively.

Doriann
Doriann
Analista de Sistemas (Venezuela)
, 201-500 employés

An excellent trip to the organization, control and monitoring of my company LAN.

Commentaires : I get control of the company's computer park and with software's functionalities I was able to get all the information about their life time. It also allowed me to carry the statistics of activities and faults in LAN allowing me to study their numbers and attack the problems with greater precision.

It is a Swiss Army knife for network administrators allowing inventory, equipment monitoring and failure tracking and activities within the same package. It is great to be able to have everything you need within reach of an IP address, in addition to being able to receive as many notifications as you want and of what you want within the operation of the network.

The hardware requirements are many, leaving out all those equipment with few features. Although software as such does not merit investment, it concentrates on the necessary hardware.

Nikki
Digital Operator (R.-U.)
Impression, 11-50 employés

Lots of features for a help desk ticket system

Commentaires : I use Spiceworks IT Help Desk at work as a ticket system. It creates an individual ticket for each customer when they have an issue, and organises all the communications with this user with this individual ticket system number. It has really made us more efficient as rather than having to reply individually and try to keep track of emails with a customer, it is all stored within one system.

I like that Spiceworks IT Help Desk lets me work with customers through a ticket system, so I can stay organised versus answering and tracking individual emails. It also gives a notification when there is a new ticket or a message that has been waiting over 24 hours.

It is a little difficult to use and figure out the menus of the helpdesk system, and also every page seems to have to reload and does not work very quickly.

Bryan
Manager of IT and Operations (Canada)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Spiceworks Just Works

Commentaires : Easy to use from all sides. Technicians are able to determine and prioritize all issues and users have a one stop shop for help.

Pretty much everything. It is so comprehensive and makes everything I do easier. From manging my inventory to generating reports, to monitoring every system I have down to the postage machine, it's an incredible product, and oh, it's free! Mission critical software I couldn't possibly live without.

Splitting hairs, but if I had to say something negative, it would be that getting it to report properly on your inventory take a bit too figure out. But one your do, it's seamless and intuitive.

Amanda
Amanda
PC Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

SpiceWORKS

Commentaires : It is free, there is a ton of content in the forums and nice little giveaways. (I have gotten many pairs of socks and Gift Cards though this.)

I love SpiceWorks. There are so many features when using SpiceWorks. There is a Forum that you can use to get help or chat with other users. There are giveaways and discounts for products. The ticket system is fantastic. When submitting tickets you can run reports and schedule them to pull a specific type of ticket and run a report at a specific time. It is super user friendly. There is too much content to name here.

The inventory Scan feature is not always accurate. The periodic upgrades are annoying, and some upgrades makes a drastic change. The mobile app is quirky. Does not support MAC OS