15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PIMSY Mental Health EHR

En savoir plus sur PIMSY Mental Health EHR

EHR (dossier médical partagé) complet, flexible et abordable pour les services de psychologie et de médecine comportementale, de toxicomanie, de placement de l'enfant et de psychiatrie.

En savoir plus sur PIMSY Mental Health EHR

It has to be connected to the internet, so if the web connection drops the software will shutdown. This can be difficult when working in incremental weather.

PIMSY Mental Health EHR - Notes

PIMSY Mental Health EHR a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 93 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PIMSY Mental Health EHR ?

Darrell
Special Projects Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent affordable option for Electronic Health Record Software

Commentaires : Customer service is very responsive. Overall great organization to work with. I've gotten to know several of the support staff and each have their own areas of expertise in PIMSY. So I know who to reach out to for certain issues. The organization is small enough to provide personalized attention to our needs yet large enough to handle the EHR needs of our organization.

Software is geared toward mental health providers . It is also very flexible and can be customized. If they don't have it, just ask. They will try to accommodate.

Sometimes get screen freeze or lock ups. It's rare and I don't know if this issue is PIMSY or something else.

Jihan
Program Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pimsy review, a user friendly platform with outstanding customer service

Commentaires : WE LOVE THE PIMSY TEAM!!! We have had great customer service and though we have had some difficulites with launching (do to maine care) the PIMSY team was so supportive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to meet with us multiple times a week, through meetings and emails and she has helped us to build and customize the system to our needs! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A SUPERSTAR, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have also been instrumental in our PIMSY journey. We have learned so much from this team, it makes PIMSY so much easier to navigate when you fully comprehend all aspects of the platform.

Pimsy has been great for our company as we have been able to build custom documents that fit the needs of our clients. We enjoy being able to be power users and manage all of our employees and easily assist them when they are in need of help. We like being able to be mobil in the commumity while using pimsy portal. When working with clients it has increase productivity as employees are easily able to access documents they need during sessions or care coordination meetings. They layout of PIMSY has been user friendly and employees have been able to easily navigate the system.

PIMSY freezes quite often, there have been glitches that development has not yet been able to fix, but they have tried hard to help us. We are on the professional platform, which is nice but PIMSY continually reminds that we could have the Platnium, but we just can not afford it. The portal is hard to navigate and employees are not always able to capture signatures.

Doctor (É.-U.)

Daily work use for well over 1 year doing scheduling and note keeping

Not much. The back-end billing function for 3rd party payers is OK - but any other billing process -like product sales, our EAP program services, worker's compensation clients and consulting services are needlessly cumbersome. - and have resulted in us using a different billing system altogether resulting in other inconveniences and inefficiencies. Other people using this for scheduling have a similar experience.

At purchase we were promised an electronic transfer of existing client base- then after told after it would create so many problems, it would be better to hand enter all existing clients which number in the 1,000s and cost us both time and money. Attempts to fix bugs of which there are many are typically ignored. Some bugs - occasionally the program tries to force scheduling of clients on a weekly basis; when entering more than one diagnostic code, much of the time one or more code does not enter on the first c try, requiring reopening of the function and starting over; the calendar change is slow and inconsistent often jumping over months. The program is very slow - often slower with each upgrade as they add code. Occasionally the changes limit functions requiring us to use work-around practices - for example, we are unable to schedule groups efficiently.

Angela
Psychologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Working to improve

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Pretty easy to learn and use, the Forms have checkboxes for ease of use

Not always reliable, app is difficult to access

Laudwayne
Office Manager/ Administrator (É.-U.)

Very Happy with PIMSY EHR

Commentaires : So fare our experience with PIMSY EHR have need great, since we started using PIMSY getting things done both in and out of the office has been simplified.

Inspiring Minds Inc's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program was in need of a affordable EHR system that would help us to both streamline the services we provide to our clients as well as be affordable on a very tight budget. We found exactly what we needed in PIMSY, there are many reasons PIMSY Mental Health EHR works for us here are my top 3: Set up was a breeze, did not require a lot of work on our part PIMSY did all of the heavy lifting all that was required from us was copies of the documents we wanted incorporated into the system. PIMSY trained our staff on the new system. When we were first introduced to the PIMSY system it was a little overwhelming because of its many capabilities, the support staff at PIMSY spent many months with us training our staff on the parts of the system that pertain to our program. PIMSY support is out of this world. After training was completed and our EHR system was up and running we were not on our own PIMSY support was right there with us every step of the way. Every time there was a problem with the system PIMSY support was there, if our staff needed to be retrained on any part of the system someone was there to walk them through it again. After we become more proficient with the system and realised that additional forms were needed in the system PIMSY support was able to help with that also. I would recommend PIMSY to anyone with a mental health business of any size in need of a reliable EHR system. It simply works great.

No complaints, it is a large system with many capabilities and not all may be useful to your particular program

Julie
Utilization Review Nurse/ Contract Negotiator/Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Great software for behavioral health providers or facilities!

Commentaires : The team at PIMSY is amazing! They are all very professional, and they make training sessions fun. It is easy to contact anyone at PIMSY and responses are typically very prompt.

Once a person is trained on the software, it is user friendly. If a user has a question or forgot how to do a task it is easy to logon to the PIMSY help desk and reference videos or PDF files on most topics. In addition to this the software is updated frequently based on the demands of the industry and PIMSY is willing to accommodate most needs, specific to each company. It is also nice to be able to login remotely to check the calendar for upcoming appointments.

There is no way to calculate or track the out of pocket maximum for patients within the system, at times this can make it hard to not overcharge patients. At times users will lose connection since the program is cloud based. When connection is lost, the information that was being entered can potentially be lost as well, because of this an auto save feature would be nice.

Seth
Owner ()

Excellent Program

Commentaires : I would highly recommend Pimsy to other therapists who are looking to streamline their paperwork at a reasonable monthly cost. To me, the most important thing about an EMR is to have the features that you need, have it customizable to your business, rather big or small, and to be able to use those features. I don't care if you have the best program in the world, if you can't use it, then it doesn't help you. Pimsy has the features that I need and the customer support to teach me how to use them. I feel my hours of research for a good EMR company has paid off. Pimsy more than pays for itself by streamlining my office, improving efficiency and reducing billing times. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good EMR company that will help you implement its program and help you with any questions you have along the way.

I researched multiple EMR programs to find one that was affordable for a small business owner like myself, yet had all the features for a big company, so I could expand my practice. Pimsy was the clear winner. EMRs are completely new to me, and Pimsy was easy enough for me to implement and understand. With all technology and new programs, there is a learning curve, but Pimsy makes that easy. I can always call or email and get an immediate reply and if I need additional help, they will join me on my computer and walk me through exactly how to do whatever I am needing. This is all included in the monthly fee. I can now do my electronic billing that used to take days in a matter of minutes. No more searching for folders, spending hours on billing, trying to remember insurance authorizations. It is all here. Thanks to Pimsy, I am getting ready to add a therapist to my practice, because I now have the tools I need to effectively manage my clients, my billing, and more therapists.

There are a few features that I would love to see implemented into Pimsy. For instance, the automatic messaging program is still in the beta stage, and I felt like it needed a little more features, before I would want to use that for my company. But because Pimsy is a customer centered business, they take the customer suggestions for improvements and try to implement them in their next quarterly update. So if I ever run across something that I would like to see or perhaps a simple thing that I think would be helpful, I can just submit a support ticket and they will add it to their list of things to look at for the next update.

Devon
CEO/Owner (É.-U.)

If You Want Excellence Then Look No Further Pimsy Product

Commentaires : Devonear, Inc. has solved our agency problems of going to the office when working from home everything is at our fingertips from anywhere we can access our Pimsy account. Pimsy has reduced all missed signatures issues by populating all signatures to all document that requires signatures. Pimsy's product you can complete a behavioral mental health assessment then within the same note ID number transition to the CFARS/FARS as well as within seven (7) days of your bio-psychosocial this Pimsy product will map over from your behavioral assessment items that has the same identical questions and answers will populate over to your bio-psychosocial document resulting in reduced time on documentation allowing for behavioral mental health worker to engage in more time with their clients as planned.

Pimsy well-trained staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made using Pimsy product a breeze in the park by evidence of the following: My agency went from paper files to electronic paperless files with an easy transition without taking away from the integrity and/or quality of the structure of our existing documentation. Pimsy well-train staff were able to take my agency documentation to the next level. Equally important Pimsy's software is user friendly once you practice hands on you will become a pro in no time as long as you put in the work.

Pimsy has so many features packed within one product to be honest I can't identify a feature that is missing.

Andrew
Andrew
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

A powerful yet very affordable system geared for behavioral health .

Commentaires : It helps us manage our behavioral health practice more efficiently. We are able to have a fully fledged EHR with a lot of features and a pretty nice interface at an affordable price.

The software has everything you could want in terms of functionality for an EHR: automated billing, a nice scheduler that clinicians can perform all their tasks from (notes, etc.), an extensive online patient portal, patient reminders, alerts, easy to use catalog of diagnosis codes, custom note templates and surveys. They thought of everything you could want and more and it offers a lot of customization.

There are some things with the interface I don't like. I would like to see better ability to drag and drop appointments on the calendar. Also, a drop down on the calendar that has a list of all appointments for a patient when you have a specific patient selected would be very helpful rather than having to flip back through the calendar. I feel like some of the Excel based lists where things are stored such as patient documents looks kind of bare bones though some improvements have been made. Most importantly I would like to see PIMSY partner with a clearinghouse and integrate it into the software. This would make billing that much easier.

Abdullahi
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Pimsy means everything for us

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Pimsy can be customized to your needs. The team are very responsive and care about our work. Best and most reliable platform.

It’s not 100% built for some of our non- behavioral health programs.

Lisa
Therapist (É.-U.)

I love PIMSY and have used it for the past several years.

I love the functionality. It allows me to do all of the tasks necessary for running my practice. I can do payroll, view therapists notes and more.

I wish it was a bit faster. I think because it's so laden with data, it runs a bit slow at time. Sometimes it feels complicated so I avoid some tasks, but the customer support is just first class.

Réponse de l'équipe de Smoky Mountain Information Systems

il y a 7 ans

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lisa! We really appreciate it! We actually just migrated PIMSY to a new server and made massive speed enhancements throughout the entire system. You should see a huge improvement in speed next time you use PIMSY!

Brian
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

PIMSY is Great!

Commentaires : As a therapist, records are critical. PIMSY makes inputting, archiving, and retrieving my notes easy and seamless. Customer Support has always been able to help us and rectify any little issues that come up unexpectedly.

Ease of use, organization, calendar, reminders if I forget to write a note, and accessibility.

Other than errors that pop up every once in a while, there is not a lot of negative to say about it. What system doesn't have an error every once in a while?!

Emily
EHR Administrator (É.-U.)

EHR Admin and Project Manager for PIMSY Roll Out

Commentaires : Working with Adam Lowell of Maine Technology Group and with all the amazing people at PIMSY has been a life changing experience. If you are considering an EHR system and are a little nervous, PIMSY's support team is second to none. One of the greatest elements about PIMSY's EHR system is the ability to customize. My company has made countless special requests and Adam and the PIMSY team have listened to our needs and have worked through to find solutions with us every step of the way. Taking a moment to speak about Maine Technology Group; Adam gave up the use of his conference room for 3 days out of the week for our team to meet in a centralized location, and he did this for months. Adam was amazingly attentive, always available, and often came early and stayed late for any special meetings or requests. During our trainings for internal staff he was there to help set-up, take down, and acted as helping resource for people who were struggling. Adam even set-up catering at a local restaurant for our entire staff! Kim Gordon did a fantastic job training our Champions and Superusers and actually stayed on the phone as a resource all during the times we trained our internal staff. I also personally met with Marisa Thompson also from PIMSY on a weekly basis; the individual attention really made trouble shooting issues so much easier. To Adam and everyone at PIMSY, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Gina
Health Care Operations Advisor (É.-U.)

PIMSY EHR for Behavioral Health Provider

Program is "intuitive" as described by PIMSY sales staff. Excellent level of support during on-boarding and set-up. Customizable alerts, prompts, lists, etc.. to track treatment authorizations, patient documents, billing/claims, and staff credentialing. Support for payroll calculations. Patient portal can be customized to include required documents, behavioral health surveys, and the like. Supports electronic claims and billing (EDI) through a variety of clearinghouse options. Is able to support both UB04/CMS1450 Institutional/Facility Claim/Hospital and HCFA/Professional Claim/CMS1500. HIPPA encryption

Font size can be difficult when scrolling through lists with multiple options. Unable to drop medical claims/billing to paper (print) them directly from the website.

Andrea
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent Software for our business.

When speaking with our rep at the start of the process we had 100% confidence that he understood what we needed and how to tailor the product to fit just for us. He was not trying to sell us what we didn't need. His understanding of the Health Care industry and all sides of the office gave us relief to know his guidance and support were a part of the plan. Each interaction we had from there was excellent. From the IT guys helping us understand what we needed in office to how to bill our first client was handled with patience and professionalism.

We are still learning all that PIMSY has to offer and we are looking forward to growing into this program.

Rachelle
Administrator (É.-U.)

The customer service team is wonderful. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and patient.

It is full-featured - it has all the tools we need to manage records and submit claims electronically, so we don't have to worry about back-ups or paper files. I like the different permissions for different users, the built-in reports, and the document storage.

The fact that you can access the same screen/information from multiple places makes it both easy to use and a little cluttered.

Leslie

Pimsy Is Worth Every Penny

Pimsy has been the key to efficiently managing our mental health counseling practice. It has been a huge time saver in that everything from documentation to billing can be completed in a fraction of the time.

The whole experience of transitioning to Pimsy has been a positive one. Of course there is a learning curve as you start to utilize the different features, however the excellent support staff and the extensive training make it all very manageable.

Julie
Financial Assistant (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Overall, moving to Pimsy has been a very positive experience and we are very happy with the outcome.

Commentaires : Incorporation of three separate programs into one easy to use program.

I really like that all our needs are met in one program. The Pimsy program incorporates billing, scheduling, and electronic health records and easily connects the three for ease of use.

From a billing perspective, I would like the capability to file Secondary claims electronically. Also there are times when we need to drop a claim to paper and we can't do this on Pimsy. The program could be faster when moving between programs and also moving within the calendar when scheduling.

Manote
Co Founder/ Owner ()

Small business owner

Commentaires : I have researched various EHR software over the past two years to manage our small outpatient mental health practice and found various issues with most of them (i.e.., cost, being hostage to a particular Clearinghouse, poor support/ or customer service, unable to customize software to our particular needs, wants, and accreditation requirements) until now. This program appeared to have been created by someone who shared our similar experiences . PIMSY met and exceeded our expectations, flat out they nailed it. It is appropriately priced, with the functions that are needed to manage our practice. If you are looking for a software that will grow as you grow and cater to your business needs, PIMSY is it. The only issue that I had, was with myself. I became overwhelmed with the software at first because of how comprehensive it is but, don't fret. PIMSY will hold your hand every step of the way.

Erika
Administrator (É.-U.)

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!

The vendor is absolutely wonderful. Very hands on and attentive. PIMSY is a wonderful product. I love the way you can personalize the software to fit the needs of your agency.

It's not compatible with Apple products.. I wish it was web based..

Devona
clinical director children's services ()

PIMSY review for MYR

Commentaires : I would highly recommend PIMSY to any agency providing a varity of services, in Mental Health, Juvenile Justice or social services.

PIMSY has been an asset to MYR and to the speed at which staff can provide daily paperwork. PIMSY provides availability for all staff on a specific client to see the record at any time, day or night. PIMSY is extremely user frendly and rarely is down for any reason. PIMSY is flexible for all the varity of programs that MYR provides to children, adults and families in WNC.

Staff continue to wait for a scheduling component. Group notes are somewhat difficult to navigate

Mollie
Medical Director ()

Medical review

Commentaires : PIMSY is easy to navigate/user friendly and able to be modified to fit individual company needs

Ian is GREAT to work with and very responsive to what the company needs. Plus is that we can basically ask for what we need and it will happen and be revised if needed later. Having instant access to therpists notes and easy communication about clients is GREAT.

There was no medical "piece" when I arrived but it is coming together and the docs have been able to really design what it is we need. Haven't actually used it the new medical template live yet..

Lindsay
Therapist ()

PIMSY

Commentaires : I would recommend this product.

--it does pretty much everything I need it to --makes it easy for organization of my medical records

--sometimes runs slowly if I'm doing a lot --little gliches still to be worked out to help ease of use

Réponse de l'équipe de Smoky Mountain Information Systems

il y a 14 ans

Speed has been an issue with this client. It is primarily caused by poor band width in the area. We have checked and sometimes this company is running at speeds just above dial-up. This issue is compounded by the fact that the company does somewhere between 4k and 6k notes a month. So they are pullinig up a lot of data all the time.

tana
CEO (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

PIMSY has been wonderful--very affordable, a lot of support

the Pimsy team is amazing--just like family! It is affordable and when I get stuck the solution is just always SO EASY!

n/a There is nothing that I don't like about Pimsy--it is a wonderful solution to fill our EHR needs

Audrey
Director of Accrediation and CQI ()

Mountain Youth Resources

Commentaires : Like the system and it's flexibility.

Find this system to be flexible and well suited for our service needs. Support has been super. System modifications to meet are needs has been prompt. System functions, filters, reports and data retrieval are super. Conversion from one older less useful system to PIMSY went well and data was converted and downloaded with little difficulty.

Learning curve from one system to PIMSY was longer than expected.