Avis clients sur DocMadeEasy

En savoir plus sur DocMadeEasy

Des outils qui permettent aux utilisateurs de modifier, de signer et de partager des fichiers PDF en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur DocMadeEasy

Non disponible

Non disponible

DocMadeEasy - Notes

5,0
5,0

DocMadeEasy a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DocMadeEasy ?

Marina
University Student (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Best pdf tool for college students

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am a university student and I use DocMadeEasy everyday for my course work and job search. It is essential if you ever have to work with any type of PDFs or documents. It has made my life so much easier!

DocMadeEasy is incredibly simple to use. It only took me a few minutes to learn the different functions of the website. Even with a free account you can access so many functions, but personally I think the paid plan is really worth it.

Sometimes it takes awhile to compress large pdf files, but I experienced the fastest processing time on this website compared to other ones.

Valerie
Bookkeeper, Owner (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Review for DocMadeEasy

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Its a great program overall. I would purchase again over docusign or others.

The ease of use for signatures. It is also very fairly priced compared to other programs.

I wish there was more support as to how to do things.

Ruo Yu
Software Developer (Canada)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Worth it!

5,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

I really like how DocMadeEasy is so much cheaper than the alternatives, yet it has many more features than the other softwares. It is also super user friendly and has great customer service.

There was nothing that I disliked about DocMadeEasy but sometimes the customer service response time can be slow. However, they do respond and they took care of my issues very profesionally. They were able to solve all of my problems.