Avis clients sur GoTo Resolve

En savoir plus sur GoTo Resolve

Logiciel cloud d'assistance informatique pour les PME disposant d'équipes internes et distantes.

En savoir plus sur GoTo Resolve

Cost effective way (per seat) to get remote access, attended or unattended. Easy instructions for client side to navigate and run the remote software.

If this is you, then this product may not be that beneficial. I think anyone can learn from this program or the other end user.

GoTo Resolve - Notes

GoTo Resolve a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 151 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoTo Resolve ?

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

Marwa
Customer Support Specialist (Liban)
Jeux vidéos, 11–50 employés

A Comprehensive Solution for all your Technical Needs

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : GoTo Resolve is an excellent platform for anyone who needs quick and reliable technical support solutions. The user-friendly interface and extensive knowledge base make it easy to find solutions to any problem. The customer service team is also very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downside is that the response times can be slow. Overall, I highly recommend GoTo Resolve.

GoTo Resolve has been a great asset for me when it comes to solving all my technical issues. The platform is user friendly and has an extensive knowledge base that makes it easy to find solutions to any problem. The customer service team is also very reliable and helpful. I highly recommend GoTo Resolve for anyone who needs a comprehensive and reliable technical support solution.

The one downside of GoTo Resolve is that the customer service team can be slow to respond to inquiries. This can be frustrating, especially if you need an immediate solution. That said, the team is generally very helpful and knowledgeable, so it is worth the wait.

Carmine
Owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Overpriced, Mostly Reliable

Commentaires : I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly, and at times useful. But, compared to almost every other solution, it is way over priced and way over commoditized. You can tell that you are just another number to them, to extract as much money as possible from. Each year, i get less features, but pay the same amount and then they try to sell me back the feature at a higher price.

Ease of deployment to end user PCs via an EXE or MSI.

It's lack of stability, lack of value, and that they just don't care about you.

Haresh
Warehouse Executive (Inde)
Entreposage, 11–50 employés

One of the Best helpdesk solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It provides quick resolution to respective ticket by number of features like remote acccess, screen sharing, chatting etc. Which improves productivity and reduces workload.

It provides ticketing system along with remote support features which helps to resolve tickets quickly.Admin can chat, take remote access of any system to resolve issue for respective ticket efficiently.

I think it is one of the best solution to raise and resolve ticket by taking remote access of system which helps to track tickets more efficiently. So nothing to dislike from my side.

IT Server Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best remote support app

Commentaires : We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

Commentaires : Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Romote access software by GoTo

5,0 il y a 6 mois

GoTo Resolve the work software that we rely most heavily upon. Naturally, we employ it to provide on-demand customer support. However, we also rely on it to remotely access a computer or a server when it has to be used without surveillance.

Updating or uninstalling the previous version using the Control Panel is required before re-establishing a remote connection to a previously linked device. Recently, this issue has become increasingly challenging, and after months of attempting to rectify it, we've decided to look into other remote support software.

Ben
E-commerce Consultant (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Would recommend for regular remote support

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Remote support works well, good tools for setting up support sessions, plenty of logging options.

It's a bit more expensive than some other comparable solutions I've used but it's worth the money for longer term users.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Great Supporting tool via remote

Commentaires : Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

"Best remote eccess platform"

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Best for remote eccess easy to use and install.

This tool can be done so many tasks in no time. Very helpful tool for buisnesses. It has very good remote eccess. Easy to use easy to install.

Everything great very helpful but little pricey.

Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51–200 employés

Remote Assistance Tool with the most features

Commentaires : Remote sessions have been crucial for us as an IT team. I typically like to use GoToAssist over other options I have available because most of the time it just works great. On the times that I try to use another product, as often as not, I end up telling the user to hold on while I switch the session over to GoToAssist. It's been extremely valuable during the pandemic when all of the end-user help I do is remote.

Whether during normal times or pandemic times, our IT department has to do a lot of remote sessions to help our end users. I've used a number of other products for this but GoToAssist has the most features and consistently works the best. The fact that you can easily hop on with someone that has the agent installed or direct them to a site to download it if they don't is great. The fact that you can work with a user and the session will almost always stay connected, even if the machine is rebooted, is crucial when you're working in an IT capacity. There are very few limitations when it comes to being able to control everything whereas many other products won't let you control many of the system components of Windows. I also love features like changing between multiple screens the user may have and file transferring.

The agent doesn't always install properly and it can be a little difficult to push out to many users sometimes. Recently there have been some issues with devices duplicating in the console for seemingly no reason.

Réseaux informatiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

GoTo the Rescue!

Commentaires : It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Josue
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

This software is the best

Commentaires : Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client
one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Miguel
IT ()
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

Commentaires : GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Marshall
JR ERP ADMIN (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent Software

Commentaires : Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.

SHERRI
OWNER (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

Commentaires : I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connection

Easy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Connection fails sometimes - pricey

Steve
Owner (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

100% the best remote software out there

Commentaires : I am able to help my customer remotely to fix issues rather than them bring the computer to me

I have been using this for over 15 years. I use this daily and am able to help all my customers remotely to fix issues

There is no issue with this software, been using it for years and years, and plan on using it for more years.

Matériel informatique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy Remote help

Commentaires : Sometimes the customer cannot explain correctly the problem or you cannot explain them how do the things, GoToAssist can help you to create a remote connection and fix the computer remotely.

You can have the FULL control of the machine (User must run the software like admin) and you can troubleshoot the machine for BSOD, driver installation, Office Activation, etc You can chat directly with the user using the software you can share the clipboard, useful to share links or commands Easy to connect, just send a link, customer open the link and run the software, done! You are now connected.

User must run the software like admin Sometimes has connection problems

Information Technology Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Always on remote access!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Not having to go into the office is great!

It allows me to work from home doing my IT responsibilities and to interact with employees needing assistance.

The ability to blank the screen but that's a Windows issue.

Carl
Business Process Analyst (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Excellent Remote SupportTool

GoToAssist is very easy to use and enable us to remotely assist our end users. It gives us the ability to screen share, and even take control where necessary. We can share files, apply patches, and do any other kind of support necessary. Our company has end users scattered throughout the country, and this tool allows me to easily access and support them no matter where they are.

The only possible con is that it is a little more expensive than some of the competitors out there, but considering the reliability we have had with it, I cannot complain about that.

Mohit
Senior Assistant ERP (Inde)
Agriculture, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

One of the best IT support toolset

Using since last 4 years, ideal in offering customized IT support environment in an organization. Best solution for remotely accesing Computers and servers for troubleshooting and support purpose. Further ideal for organizing small training (one on one or with multiple users) with desktop/client screen sharing feature . Must have for IT Support team.

Slow network response time (Occasionally) and sometime remote system become unresponsive after long use. Apart from this no problem faced till now.

Jennifer
CIA (É.-U.)

My favorite way to shadow end users

This software is great for shadowing end users in a support role. It allows you to connect to users no matter what security is set up.

The client typically has to quickly install this. However, it is a quick process and easy to walk the user through.

Jacob
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 51–200 employés

GoToAssist allows me to remotely provide support in an easy and effective way.

Commentaires : GoToAssist allows me to remotely provide support anytime from almost anywhere. It has been a lifesaver at times when I'm not on site but support is needed.

I love that I can provide support using GoToAssist from my phone, tablet, and PC. There are times when I only have my phone on me and through their mobile app I can still get work done when needed.

I wish I could be logged in from two devices at once with my same login. It hasn't been a huge deal though.

Sam
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Fairly simple remote access support software

As a user of this product, I was advised to download this software by my Verizon tech coach so that they could remotely access my phone to help assist me with my problem. It was a fairly simple and straight forward process at my end.

To be honest, I didn't have any major issues as it was the tech support guide that was the main user of the software.

Julia
Director of Administrative Services (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great tool to be able to connect computers with your customers to help them with technical issues.

Commentaires : Easy tool for your customers to be able to connect to you with.

One of the easiest systems for customers to be able to connect with. Also very easy for our employees to use.

I wish there was a recording option with this service. To be able to offer a recording to a customer so that they can remember how something was done would be great.