15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur GoTo Resolve

En savoir plus sur GoTo Resolve

Logiciel cloud d'assistance informatique pour les PME disposant d'équipes internes et distantes.

En savoir plus sur GoTo Resolve

If this is you, then this product may not be that beneficial. I think anyone can learn from this program or the other end user.

GoTo Resolve - Notes

GoTo Resolve a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 198 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoTo Resolve ?

lionel
RESPONSABLE SERVICE INFORMATIQUE (France)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

go to assist VS go to resolve

3,0 l’année dernière

la gestion et la classification des ticket et l'intégration à TEAMS est pratique

la prise en main à distance et moins facile à utiliser que l'était go to assist pout la prise en main sans surveillance go to resolve ne fonctionne pas sur des client en Windows 7 se qui peut encore arriver

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Romote access software by GoTo

GoTo Resolve the work software that we rely most heavily upon. Naturally, we employ it to provide on-demand customer support. However, we also rely on it to remotely access a computer or a server when it has to be used without surveillance.

Updating or uninstalling the previous version using the Control Panel is required before re-establishing a remote connection to a previously linked device. Recently, this issue has become increasingly challenging, and after months of attempting to rectify it, we've decided to look into other remote support software.

Alex
System Analysis (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Excellent IT support tool

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Positive, GoTo Resolve has made it easy for me to provide remote assistance to users and where when I'm anywhere. I was very easily able to get it to run on my smart phone allowing me to quickly solve a IT issue at work while in the middle of a road trip.

GoTo Resolve offers me a lot of tools to manage our company's IT resources and provide real time support to our users. Having information such as what operating system a computer is running, who is currently logged in, and what the computers resource usage is on my control panel has been a great help in providing support.

The two biggest issues I've encountered is GoTo Resolve is a bit more resource hungry when providing remote support compared to other remote desktop solutions. Some of our older machines run extremely slowly when I'm using it to remote in. Additionally if the GoTo Resolve client on a machine decides to stop it can be a pain instructing a user how to restart it and is usually easier to tell them to reset the entire machine. The GoTo Resolve client handles users changing poorly which is usually when the client crashes.

Alan
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

GoTo is helpful for remote work

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

GoTo Resolve gives us the solution we need for remote employees to connect to PCs in office

GoTo Resolve experiences some latency issues every now and then

Mike
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Decent product, lots of bugs, support non-existent

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been messy, this is the 3rd time we have tried GoTo Resolve. First time failed, support couldn't get us past step 1 on ticket system, so we canceled. Second time was a free trial that went south. This is the third try and we paid for it in March and still don't have it up and running yet. Takes way too long to setup, you're on your own as support is useless, so it's better than GoTo Assist, but not as good as others like Ninja but it's way cheaper than some others so you get what you pay for.

I like what was described to us as a selling point, ticket system, integrated with Teams, inventory management, ease of use, etc.

It's a task getting it implemented, we have a free trial account that cannot be deleted so we cannot contact support and open a ticket as it wants us to pay even though we have paid several thousand dollars up front for the year. It's not easy to configure, the ticket system is iffy at best and they don't even know how to help you configure it themselves.

Manuel
Helpdesk Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GoToResolve will give your team the leverage and flexibility all IT teams need

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the product, and hope to continue using it. My team has adapted to its capabilities, and many of us feel its the right tool for us to have. This day and age, a secure remote software is a necessity for any growing IT team.

I first came across this product when we were shopping for a more secure and budget friendly solution, in order to provide remote tech support for our student body and employees. GoToResolve has been a phenomenal tool and our technicians say its very user friendly and fluid.

One thing that I did not like, is its ticket system. I manage our current platform (Freshdesk) and have been looking for alternatives. I really hoped GoToResolve would fit all of our needs, because I would love an "All in one" solution. Perhaps in the future they may bring a more robust ticket system.

Steve
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Migration from GoToAssist

4,0 l’année dernière

The file transfer option is a bit more intuitive than GoToAssist (GTA), and the amount of information presented about the remote system is quite helpful. With the new Patch Management screen we can see what remote systems require updates easily (though we don't install them via GoToResolve).

Certain areas of the system do not work consistently, such as Alt-TAB, when connected remotely. Several features which were in GTA are not present within the product, such as Group Name in reporting download, ability to install during an Attended Session, option to remotely power on a PC (though this was intermittent with GTA). We have also found that the product is not as stable as GTA and often times out a session or fails to connect, for no reason. The process for a user to download and install an Attended Session is not as intuitive and simple as GTA. The inability to allow multiple support staff to join the same Unattended Session.

IT Server Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best remote support app

Commentaires : We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

Commentaires : Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

Ben
E-commerce Consultant (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Would recommend for regular remote support

Remote support works well, good tools for setting up support sessions, plenty of logging options.

It's a bit more expensive than some other comparable solutions I've used but it's worth the money for longer term users.

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

Paul
IT System Administrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Not Great. Bad Sessions - Where I Coudn't Even Remote Into End-User's System

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's iffy... Sometimes it's worked, but then other times, I couldn't even log in because the end-user was asked to enter credentials in order for it to even install on their system. They get confused, and I get frustrated. Especially when they're asked to enter ADMIN credentials. That is a BIG No-No. Thus, I couldn't help them. Bad experience, sour taste.........

Didn't have to pay for it, the company is paying for the licensing.

Not being able to remote into an end-user's system while they were having a problem.

Marek
CEO (Pologne)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

GoTo Resolve Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The software offered a comprehensive ticketing and incident management solution that streamlined support processes. The customizable ticket fields and workflows allowed for adapting the system to specific business requirements, improving efficiency and productivity. The integration with knowledge base articles facilitated quick access to relevant information, enabling efficient issue resolution. While the reporting and analytics options were somewhat limited, the software provided a solid foundation for tracking and managing support tickets.

One of the things I liked most about GoTo Resolve was its robust ticketing system and incident management capabilities. The software provided a centralized platform to track and prioritize support tickets efficiently. The ability to customize ticket fields and workflows allowed for tailoring the system to specific business needs. Additionally, the integration with knowledge base articles and documentation made it easy to access relevant information and provide quick resolutions to customer issues. The collaboration features, such as internal notes and assignment tracking, further enhanced team productivity and communication.

One aspect I liked least was the limited reporting and analytics options. Although the software provided basic reporting functionalities, there were certain instances where more advanced analytics and visualizations would have been beneficial. Having more flexibility in generating custom reports and gaining deeper insights into ticket trends, agent performance, and customer satisfaction metrics would have added value to the overall experience. More robust reporting capabilities would have enabled better decision-making and continuous improvement of support operations.

Joe
Help Desk Coordinator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Commentaires : Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Réseaux informatiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

GoTo the Rescue!

Commentaires : It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Seth
Senior IT (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Miguel
IT
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

Commentaires : GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Nicholas
Software Support Technician (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Was easy to use when first starting to support customer through a screen sharing software.

My first tech company job was in an education software company that used gta as their support software to their clients. It was an easy software to learn and use during my time with that company. I liked the personal queues and interaction that it gave you with your customer at said time. I even liked the multiple calls you could be on at one time.

The software crashed a lot when we had it. We eventually had higher ups in gta make an appearance and they saw first hand what the software was doing and said straight up that they had no way to fix it. Hopefully that has changed and I would definitely recommend this software to a starter company for it price and package.

Carmine
Owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Overpriced, Mostly Reliable

Commentaires : I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly, and at times useful. But, compared to almost every other solution, it is way over priced and way over commoditized. You can tell that you are just another number to them, to extract as much money as possible from. Each year, i get less features, but pay the same amount and then they try to sell me back the feature at a higher price.

Ease of deployment to end user PCs via an EXE or MSI.

It's lack of stability, lack of value, and that they just don't care about you.

Consultant (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple footprint, Trusted Citrix platform. Easy for customers.

Commentaires : This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super small footprint for client, and they do not need any real technical knowledge to initiate the support. I have tried with some of my own family, you know that computer illiterate aunty we all have. Yes, even her found going to a website address straight forward enough. Speed and technical infrastructure of this platform keeps me an avid user.

I love the easy way you can initiate support with a client, just by pointing the to the simple www.fastsupport.com website. Nothing more they need to do and you can be, screen sharing, full control or even file sharing for troubleshooting and remote desktop. There is even an unattended support and the ability to run multiple instances simultaneously form a technician perspective. I have always used this infrastructure and as a customer focused business, this is professional and great value.

There are many competing products, so some clients don't like to have multiple remote desktop software installed for their personal needs, then their professional outsourcing. The only thing this is missing is some form of VoIP in the basic plans.

Larissa
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Best remote support software I have used in six years as a support technician!

Easy to deploy, use, maintain, and start session for users. In addition to the unattended support feature, they have several URLs users can easily navigate to, which results in shorter time to session.

Cost - this is one of the more expensive remote support tools I have ever paid for. I had to really push to get it approved, but I'd say it's worth the price!

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Sometimes the unattended function shows offline and you have to try for a while to get it on. Most of the time it comes on, but sometimes it will not.

Steve
Owner (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

100% the best remote software out there

Commentaires : I am able to help my customer remotely to fix issues rather than them bring the computer to me

I have been using this for over 15 years. I use this daily and am able to help all my customers remotely to fix issues

There is no issue with this software, been using it for years and years, and plan on using it for more years.

Taylor
Senior Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 1 001–5 000 employés

lots of bells and whistles, but core functionality isn't polished.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Unpolished. Core remote support functionality needs work.

The web interface is better than previous goto assist product, and the user-side prompting is better than before. Remote command line access is very nice. The core loop of "IT sends link, user clicks link, IT has remote access" is very nice.

The remote support feature is slower and laggier than GoToAssist, sometimes to the point where I switch back to the GoToAssist to finish a session. Getting local admin allowed on a remote machine is rough, sometimes it just doesn't work and you've wasted everyone's time. Deployment is rough. No way to automatically place machines in groups with an install flag. AI is not needed, please spend time fixing other issues first.