Avis clients sur Aleran Unified Commerce Platform

En savoir plus sur Aleran Unified Commerce Platform

Sales acceleration platform, with B2B eCommerce, order, inventory, catalog, vendor, and sales order management capabilities.

En savoir plus sur Aleran Unified Commerce Platform

Processes are easy to use, integration was straight-forward.

When someone responds from their order confirmation (responding to the system, not to me directly) I often can't tell who they are. This is problematic to say the least.

Aleran Unified Commerce Platform - Notes

Aleran Unified Commerce Platform a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Aleran Unified Commerce Platform ?

Andrea
Principal (É.-U.)

Simple and intuitive

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used Aleran for 6 years and appreciate the constant improvements and ease of communications. We've had a few glitches over the years but they are usually resolved quickly and easily with little disruption to our workday.

Aleran's order entry system is easy to use even for reps who aren't tech-savvy. I like that they are open to feedback and improvements also. There are a number of features available depending on your needs and comfort level. I especially love that we don't have to update our system or do "syncs" to make sure we have the most current version or to send an order to the vendor; changes and updates happen instantly.

The reporting functions could be improved. It's sometimes difficult to (for example) easily find top selling items by dollar amount or quantity sold. It doesn't seem to pull the data in a way that makes sense (like listing the data largest to smallest).

le mois dernier

Andrea, thanks for taking the time to share your review of Aleran. Your six plus years as a customer is hugely appreciated, as is your honest feedback! I'm glad to hear that you and your sales team continue to get value from the software. I'll definitely share your notes on reporting with the product team. As you note, continuous improvements are important to us. Thanks again!

Bonnie
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Wonderful software for sales reps

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : This system has been wonderful to work with. Whenever there is a question, customer service is very quick to respond. I love the different features in RepDesk and RepPad and how much flexibility they give me in my business. We use the online ordering platform as well and love it when those orders come in. The only problem we have is getting customers to save their passwords! It would be kind of great if there was one password for everyone to view catalogs and then the individual ones for placing orders. But I don't know if that's possible.

Ease of use, especially for iPad. Immediate feedback when vendors download orders, so we always know they arrived. Catalog integration. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the service department is a joy to work with.

le mois dernier

Bonnie, thank you so much for sharing your review of Aleran. Great to hear your feedback on ease-of-use, and the quality of the support team. I'll definitely pass your note regarding order confirmations to our product team, as we're contantly striving to improve the product. Thanks again!

Elle
Operations and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Great Features for a Multi-Line Rep Group

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Aleran makes it easy to coordinate multiple vendors in one platform including order entry, reporting, B2B sales and more. The Catalog Catalyst feature is amazing allowing reps and customers to place orders by browsing online catalogs! The company listens to our feedback and continually strives to make enhancements and improvements to meet the needs of their customers.

Although they are always willing to help, Aleran lacks adequate online training resources for new users. There are so many great features that go unused due to lack of knowledge and understanding of our sales team. The app version (RepPad) has a lot of room for improvement as far as features and user friendliness.

il y a 2 mois

Elle, thanks so much for taking the time to review Aleran. We definitely value the feedback from our clients, and I will be sure to pass your feedback to the appropriate teams internally. Know that we are working on adding new training videos and materials to help get new users up to speed quickly and easily. Thanks again!

Sabrina
Principle (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

More bang for the buck

Commentaires : Super happy

Great templates, easy to use, really great customer service

Reply to customer from aleran messaging awkward Wish cost of catalog catalyst was lower

il y a 2 mois

Sabrina, thanks so much for the positive review. We love to get feedback on how we're doing, especially from customers who have been with Aleran for years. We pride ourselves on our partnership with clients so it's gratifying to hear you're pleased with your return on investment. Thanks again!

Damian
Pres (É.-U.)

Always Dependable

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall very satisfying. The less I have to interact with my order writing software company, the better, but when I do interact, I get fast answers and solutions.

Very dependable and never down. That is a huge plus compared to the previous product we had. I don't have to worry whether my team is able to write orders or not. Like also that my website is tied directly to the software for a seamless process for our buyers and reps.

This is more about us than Aleran. We just have not really taken full advantage of OneMart yet as it is time consuming.

il y a 2 mois

Damian, thank you for taking the time to review Aleran. Feedback from longtime users like you is super valuable, and I'm pleased to hear that the product is a reliable part of your sales efforts. I'll make sure that we connect you with your customer success team so that you can take full advantage of all that the product has to offer. Thank you again!

Jessica
Manufacturer's Rep (É.-U.)

Aleran Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been great. Learning the program was much easier than other platforms we had tried.

I like how easy it is to organize and search for your purchase orders. Writing purchase orders and uploading orders via excel is very easy as well.

For some vendors I wish it was possible to see images of the skus when entering Purchase orders. I wish you could access customer notes from within the purchase order. I always forget to click the "include search by description" button, and I wish it was just always engaged.

le mois dernier

Jessica, thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. It's very gratifying to get validation on the product's ease of use, and ease of learning. I'll definitely share your product suggestions with the development team too, as we're constantly working to improve the product. Thanks again!

Dorise
Partner (É.-U.)

Aleran Review

Commentaires : Great

Easy order processing/entering. The ability to work off line when Wifi is not availalbe.

Customers occassionally respond to our Aleran order confirmation and try to send an attachment. The Aleran system does not allow for the cusotmers attachement i.e. another order or credit application to come through to the rep. Difficult to identify who the customer is as the reply just denotes Aleran.

le mois dernier

Dorise, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on Aleran's software. It's super helpful to hear from longstanding customers like you, and great to understand where and how we're adding value in your sales process. I'll definitely make sure the product team gets your note about attachments. Thanks again!

karen
sales rep (É.-U.)

Worked with Aleran for 3 years now

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Was a new user. Came from another platform to enter orders and track sales. Aleran was easier to use and easier to send information to multiple people. All activities on Aleran are captured and tracked for easy review.

Need instruction manual to identify icon functions. I do not find it intuitive but I am not a "techie".

le mois dernier

Karen, thanks so much for taking the time to review Aleran. It's great to hear about the general ease-of-use, and sales workflow. Also great feedback regarding the icons. I'll make sure that finds its way to our product team. Thanks again!

Todd
President/Owner (É.-U.)

Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We do a lot of custom products and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] added features that made this system work very well for us. Order entry, tracking, commissions, and order history are great features that makes servicing our customers much easier.

Reports. There have never been great reports that do what I have needed.

il y a 2 mois

Todd, thank you for taking the time to share your Aleran review. It is very helpful to hear the feedback of long-standing customers like you! We're always working to improve the product, so I will make sure your feedback gets to our product leaders as well. Thanks again.

Noel
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Love the B2B platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Product is easy to use and love the AI feature to hotspot the catalogs! Customer service/tech support is exceptional!

Some minor glitches for our buyers depending on the platform they use to access the site.

le mois dernier

Noel, thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. It's nice to get feedback from longstanding users of our platform, and great to hear that ease-of-use and strong support are driving a positive experience for your team. I'll definitely also share your note regarding different platforms with support. Thanks again!

Annie
Sales Director (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Checks the boxes, but Rep Pad needs some improvement for ease of use out in the field.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It can import sales orders into QuickBooks using a 3rd party software.

It seems that it was designed by engineers without the input of true sales people. Sort of a left brain/right brain compatibility.

il y a 2 mois

Annie, thank you for taking the time for your thoughtful review of Aleran. It's super helpful to get the feedback of new users like you, and I will definitely make sure that the appropriate teams receive and learn from your input. We are actively working on upgrades to the user interface, so your comments will be most helpful. Thanks again!

Erich
CS Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Aleran does the job

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Processes are easy to use, integration was straight-forward.

Font size could be a little bigger in some areas.

il y a 2 mois

Erich, thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on Aleran. It's super helpful for us, and I'll definitely pass your input regarding the interface on to our product team. If there are ways we can help you get more value from the product, please reach out to your customer success/support contacts anytime. Thanks again!