15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Bites

Bites permet aux entreprises de créer et partager du contenu professionnel avec leurs employés de première ligne de manière simple et rapide.

En savoir plus sur Bites

That way, no one needs to download another app to watch any of our videos.

Bites - Notes

Bites a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bites ?

Anastasia
Anastasia
Hôtesse d'accueil (France)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

Meilleur Outil de formation

5,0 l’année dernière

Très simple d'utilisation, les formations sont simples d'utilisation, on peut suivre notre avancement, nous auto-évaluer

Je ne vois aucun point faible, du moins je n'en ai pas rencontré.

Kelly
Kelly
Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Bites takes the "Bite" out of creating lengthy learning content

Commentaires : A very nice thing about Bites: several companies with whom I work use Bites to put out TIMELY information so that an entire Department gets it TODAY and the Powers-That-Be can see who has watched the video to get the info and who has not. For example: An IT Company who manages IT Services for small-to mid-size companies was struggling a couple of months ago when a MS WIN10 update "broke" the Internal VPN for Meraki VPN. Microsoft released a "patch" to fix it, but it was difficult to get the information out to all the remote staff about the simplified fix the senior IT staff had created for this temporary issue. The learning department created a 2-minute Bites video and sent the link to the Service Desk staff so they all received the same information at the same time and were using the same fix.

1. It is portable - I can create a "Bite" of learning in the Bites App on my iPad while I am waiting in the pharmacy line. 2. It is inexpensive 3. Video Editing is super easy and quite professional! 4. Super easy to track if learners have opened and viewed the "Bite" and/or Playlist. 5. Super easy to track progress on quizzes. 6. A very nice thing about Bites: several companies with whom I work use Bites to put out TIMELY information so that an entire Department gets it TODAY and the Powers-That-Be can see who has watched the video to get the info and who has not. For example: An IT Company who manages IT Services for small-to mid-size companies was struggling a couple of months ago when a MS WIN10 update "broke" the Internal VPN for Meraki VPN. Microsoft released a "patch" to fix it, but it was difficult to get the information out to all the remote staff about the simplified fix the senior IT staff had created for this temporary issue. The learning department created a 2-minute Bites video and sent the link to the Service Desk staff so they all received the same information at the same time and were using the same fix.

1. I do NOT like that you can only create 1 question per video. 2. I do NOT like that the Summary/Teaching Content cards are AFTER the quiz question.

Soubhik
Soubhik
Business Development Associate (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Easy to Use, on board employees and collaborate

Commentaires : Very good, specially when it comes to employee engagement and ensuring employees stay on the same page.

Very easy to communicate and collaborate with employees. The software also makes it easier to onboard new employees, and for employee training. And it has got a host of options to be able to do that, including creating bite-sized videos.

You need to subscribe to the Business plan for MS Teams integration. You kind of need it if your organization is using MS Teams.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Getsitecontrol

Pourquoi passer à Bites : Good pricing options and more features.

Pirkko
Pirkko
Business Development Manager (Philippines)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Easier, Faster, and Simpler Knowledge Transfer with Bites

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love how this app offers another option to create content with ease. Its simplicity and available templates enable those who need to create content, who are unfortunately not tech savvy, create captivating videos at the palm of their hands.

What I like most was the availability of templates. Admittedly, I am not a tech savvy person. But with the presence of templates, it gave me the freedom to choose from set videos for my own content.I also love how templates were interesting topics that can serve as conversation starters. The presence of subtitles was excellent as I can understand videos even if I'm in a noisy environment.Also, allowing new users to sign up with their personal mobile numbers is excellent. Not a lot of apps have this feature nowadays. It's always great to have options.

The loading time of templates were quite long. I thought my phone froze but after a few moments and a few clicks here and there, templates loaded eventually.

Manuela
intern (Brésil)
Gestion des investissements, 11–50 employés

Simple to share content and innovative

Commentaires : Using Bites, he managed to establish a more dynamic and engaged communication with my team, which brought us more productivity.

One of the tools I liked the most about the platform is the ease of sharing Bites with my team on the communication platforms we already use, such as Whatsapp and Slack. That way, no one needs to download another app to watch any of our videos.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best accessible microlearning tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I firmly believe that Bites is worthwhile because it offers the chance to learn for the sake of learning. Whether you want to reinforce your resume with glistening competitive skills or position yourself as a professional hobbyist, it is up to YOU to decide which ability would be most valuable to you.

Even the busiest minds will find something to keep them interested with the amount of content that is available on the platform. You may easily find dozens of opportunities to level up your repertoire, whether you want to learn a new trade to make your resume stand out, redesign your home, or perfect a pastime "simply for the hell of it."

On your journey to knowledge, the variation in instructor quality may present ongoing difficulties. It would be naïve to think that every educator on the platform is an expert at the fundamentals of teaching, as effective teaching is a hard-won ability in and of itself.

Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy and helpful software, best microlearning tool available

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bites is an incredible software suitable for all frontline employees, providing excellent content for business and engagement. The best content-training tool.

The most impactful features of Bites will be the Learning, Course, and Training Management. They provide significant training and knowledge for self-learning employees, which is beneficial for mastering skills and training experience.

While the activity dashboard helps organize training broadcasts, it will be better to improve its interface by having an option for folders and organizing by categories.

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51–200 employés

The simple that works!

What I like most about using Bites is being able to communicate and send important information to people in my work environment through small videos and to the point. In this way, we are able to optimize our internal processes, and information is heard and - if necessary - learned in an engaged and easy way.

Apart from a few issues that were quickly resolved after contacting the company, I have not encountered any problems using the platform. In other words, we have no complaints about Bites other than that part.

Victoria
Marketing Assistant (Israël)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

A very simple, functional and innovative product.

What I liked most about Bites is that I can communicate and inform everyone about my time in a really dynamic and effective way. Also, it's great to be able to create all of my content in the app, it made my life a lot easier!

Until now I don't have any complaints about Bites. The platform it's efficient and delivers what it promises.

Natasha
Marketing Analist (Brésil)
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés

A more effective solution for communication nowadays.

I believe that what I like most about the platform is the possibility of recording videos to share with my team easily and quickly, as if I were recording on Instagram or another social network with video lol. And besides, I can "fix" knowledge with quiz and flashcard tools that talk about my content in the video.

So far, as a user and administrator, the platform has met all my demands.

Ana Clara
Ana Clara
account executive (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Allows organization and direction for professional content

What satisfies me most about the product is the possibility of putting all the content already produced by my company in a single space. That way, I can better organize and direct the videos to my team more easily

So far I have not had any negative experience or have needed a tool that was not available on the platform

Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bites for Learning and Development Training with "social media feels"

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : overall great helpful app in training employees with social media feels

I like that it feels like it's a social media for training employees. Feels just like sharing your business training in a social media platform.

Since it's a "social media platform" for business trainings, I wish it had reels or feed to see. I also think that the app should have public accounts to follow upon initial profile set-up for inspiration maybe? I think when you set-up an account and see no one else using the app, people tend to uninstall or forget about the platform since they don't have something to look forward? Idk

Guy
Guy
Brand Manager (Israël)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazing tool for content and knowledge-sharing with your emplyees

Commentaires : Love it.
Easy quick and super useful. highly recommended.

The simplicity of the process was absolutely great. in just a couple of minutes I was able to share KPI's and focus areas with all our sales team over videos and interactive Q&A that help me get the feedback that everyone is aligned about our monthly goals.

Nothing. Support team was nice and helpful if it was needed. The overall experience was pretty good.

Gal
Csm manager (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Such an easy to use and great product. Highly recommend

Commentaires : Great experience

The ease of content creation and the ability to monitor engagement Makes is very easy to use and work with clients

The flashcards were a bit limited in colors and fonts

Roni
Head of Communications (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 11–50 employés

Effective and easy-to-use platform.

What I like most about Bites is how easy it is to create all the professional content I need in the app. I use the video editor they offer and I can create dynamic content very quickly to share with my team.

So far the platform has managed to meet all my needs. But as a suggestion from a person who uses the video editor a lot: it would be interesting to add more music options and transition effects to make it more complete.

Reny Marionelle
Reny Marionelle
Office Manager (Philippines)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest Employee Training/Learning Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Bites really helped us manage employee training. With the pandemic, it has been difficult to meet regularly - but with the help of Bites, training employees became more possible and convenient for both administrators and trainees. One of our most worthy purchases for the year.

The app is a bit slow sometimes, but relaunching it helps.

Houston
Game Support (Philippines)
Animation, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bites is great!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience was great, learning new things

It's very interactive when it comes to the application

Nothing much, I really like the app and its feautues

Juliana
Managing Partner (Argentine)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Awesome solution!

it is easy, freindly, solves many daily problems in a very cheap way

Nothing at all, I liked everything about it

Diana
Diana
Digital Project Manager (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Diana's Review

What I like most about the software is being able to boost the onboarding of my employees through the Bites I create. Engagement levels have improved a lot and that's exactly the pain I had with my team.

Nothing to complain about so far, everything is working properly and the platform has been fulfilling its function.