Avis clients sur ELSA Speak

En savoir plus sur ELSA Speak

Application de formation en anglais optimisée par IA (intelligence artificielle) qui améliore les compétences de communication du personnel, conçue pour les équipes internationales.

En savoir plus sur ELSA Speak

Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

ELSA Speak - Notes

ELSA Speak a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 164 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ELSA Speak ?

Mohamed
Mohamed
Senior Sales Representative (Égypte)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

I love ELSA SPEAK

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It helped me to speak English fluently. I love it.

It's helping me to modify my pronunciation and speak as natives and learning me many phrases and vocabulary is in different situations. It uses more methods like conversations, texts, video calls, listening tests, and others.

I can't modify the text size. I can't copy any text. The translation into Arabic is not professional.

Orsolya
IT Business Analyst (Hongrie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Pronunciation recognition - I really liked that I can say something and Elsa recognizes my mistakes and guves me guidelines how to improve it.

The Continue button - it should be automatized, so wheb I click on the choosed word it should be move forward and shouldnt wait for me to press continue all the time.

Research and Data Analyst (France)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

I enjoyed learning English with Elsa

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I highly appreciate the features and the delicate of this application for English learners.

What I paid for the lifetime package is reasonable and my skills, especially pronunciation get improved by practising everyday.

There are several tracks recommended for my practise so sometimes it caused me confused with the appearance.

Abdul Ahad
MD (R.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Course management

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am not interested in spending more time with ELSA speaking

The software needs amendment since it doesn't have a specified program for a student; it should give a clear timetable for the student about the program, for example; how many days the spelling requires, how many days grammar, how many days reading and how many days writing the writing requires.

only adhering to one part of training especially the spelling discouraging the student

Data Analyst (France)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Do not miss this ideal application to practice English

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I am totally satisfied with using this application.

The capability to recognise every single sound from my voice is really impressive and this helps improve my pronunciation a lot.

The appearance is a bit confused to understand the structure of lessons.

Mark
Student (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Helps me with the pronunciation a lot

5,0 il y a 11 mois

This software is very useful if you want to improve your pronunciation. You can hear the correct pronunciation for each sentence and compare it to yours. It's even possible to slow it down. The incorrect pronunciation is highlighted so you know where to improve. What I like the most: - Easy progress tracking / noticable progress - Different topics to choose from - Multiple fields to improve in (pronunciation, intonation, listening, word stress, conversation) - Difficulty levels - Business English - Affordable - Nice design

Sometimes it seems to me that a word isn't recognized properly. The pronunciation sounds correct to me but according to Elsa Speak it's not.

Kerem
Planning executive (Turquie)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great study as a private lessons

Commentaires : ELSA is useful to improve probounciation

Probounciation exercise Learn new words

Angela
Angela
Career Coach (Italie)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Huge improvements in just few days!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I've been using Elsa for ten days now, and I'm an enthusiast! I wanted an app to improve my pronunciation, and I have found much more. I'm impressed by all the learning possibilities. Never in my life, I have been able to be consistent and train each day. Now, I do it, even more time than 20 minutes. It's fun and rewarding.

I can get tracking of my pronunciation, fluency, intonation, listening, word stressing... And I can test all that. I get a fine perception of my improvements. Other things: high personalization level; the videos with the mouth position and the short explanations. It's so full of useful details and complete!

It's not so clear how to organize my own content, but I haven't had the time to explore this possibility, yet.

Stefanie
reviewer (Allemagne)
Gestion des investissements, Auto-entrepreneur

The best for language lerning and call recording

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I like the interactive experience of learning and making progress with this software.

I love learning and tracking my language progress with ELSA.

I feel like sometimes there are some incorrect pronounciations but it does not happen very often.

Carla
Independent (Panama)
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

The best you can get for your daily speaking practice

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I love Elsa Speak,I use it everyday.Instead of going to social networks, I invest my time with Elsa Speak.

That you have it available at the time you want or have available to practice English.

It ia not somethink I dislike, but there's something I thing could be better: The chat groups could offers some phone calls in small groups.

Lissage
PhD Student in Food sciences and Technology (Chili)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

Elsa the best app for learning languajes.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : With Elsa I have solve all research problems that I had. It was tough for me understand a scientific articles without using a dictionnary. Now, with Elsa is the opposite. Everything is clearer for me.

Elsa is a wonderful app for learning english Because, before knowing Elsa, I have had a bad pronunciation and the worst intonation. But now, with Elsa, I speak like a native. I have a better understanding of learning languajes. I have no fear to speak with an American, a Canadian or an Australian because I feel that I become strong in English. The main features of this app that I love so much are: pronunciation, intonation, learning of new words. Let me say to you that the two first features(pronunciation and intonation) are the key to become an english speaker. I recommend highly this app to everybody who want to speak like a native because Elsa has broken all my bad habits in learning english. Now, I speak confidently.

Pronunce a word or a sentence several times when it seems difficult for the app understand what I am saying. Because, I feel and i listen that I pronunce very well the word, but Elsa,sometime has some difficulties to understand it. You can work to make Elsa better in this aspect.

Réponse de l'équipe de ELSA

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Shakhnoza
Finance assistant (France)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

My best app

5,0 il y a 11 mois

I like the content, variety of topics. My level was intermediate when I had started this app. Now I can pronounce like 90% as native speaker.

Only price is a bit expensive for me. Other things are great

Emanuel
QA ELECTRONIC (Canada)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés

best pronunciation

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people

Help me with pronunciation and you ever learn a new word

You learn how to speak, you learn how to listen

Johana
CEO (Indonésie)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

Can use everywhere and very easy to use

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great, really. I hope someday ELSA take me on vacation to Canada to practice the result of my ELSA learning lol. Because I am always in the upper student chart lol.

This is the first app I tried that used AI to learn the language

Somehow the app not stable even though my internet connection didn't mess

Rachid
Head of customer support (France)
Électronique grand public, 11-50 employés

Elsa Speak, the best app to improve your English pronunciation

5,0 il y a 11 mois

the design of the app gamification I like the fact that I can record myself to compare my pronunciation and try to correct my mistakes

I'd like to get more advices ore videos to correct the pronunciation mistakes

Lais
ESL Teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Best Speaking Practice App in the Market

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : ELSA is overall excellent. I make all my students download it.

ELSA provides you real-time feedback on your pronunciation and teaches you how to fix whatever is inadequate. It’s is just perfect.

The app is a bit inflexible when it comes to accents — native speaker accents — and also connected speech. Sometimes in spoken English some Ts are dropped for example. But if you drop them while reproducing a dialogue, ELSA will mark you for it. Therefore, it needs room to foresee variation of native speech.

Laszlo
Accountant (Hongrie)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

An accountant

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I would like to work in an English speaking environment, and I could practice a lot with almost real example conversation dialogue.

This app helps me a lot to improve my speaking skills.

This app is a bit slow to open this app on my iPhone.

Morteza
the member of faculty (Allemagne)
Produits chimiques, 201-500 employés

ELSA student

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : it was so amazing for me.

I used only the trial version. It was so productive and useful . Although I have tried a lot to get the full version of the software unfortunately I couldn't reach it because of financial problem in our country.

thanks to financial problem, I couldn't access to upgrade of your valuable software in our region.

Oksana
accountant (Canada)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Oksana’s review

Commentaires : I am satisfied

I like that it’s helping me to work on my weak spots

It’s not very intuitive. It took me some time to figure how to proceed to the bendy topic.

Iulian
actor (Roumanie)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

nice

Commentaires : It’s OK.

It’s easy to use and I like the feedback.

Sometimes it just stops, it doesn't work anymore and you have to restart the whole session.

Ahmed
Training specialist (Égypte)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent rating

Commentaires : Loving

Live chatting with speakers more features to help the self learner do more progress

Simple Right on target Help me to get improved

Ha
Co-founder (Viêt Nam)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

ELSA API for English language centers in Vietnam

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The ELSA API really helps teachers of English in Vietnamese schools and language centers to make the pronunciation and speaking teaching easy and standardized.

It is still a bit on the expensive side for teachers and students in a low mi-income country like Vietnam.

Réponse de l'équipe de ELSA

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's a valuable asset for us to improve our product to meet clients' expectations. We hope to continue to work with you in the way of teaching and learning English

Nellie
Enginer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 5 001-10 000 employés

Well-designed and self-study product to improve English

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Flexible, effective to improve skills

Failed to recognize student 's speech correctly

Soongseok
Graduate student (Corée du Sud)
Produits chimiques, 10 000+ employés

Can improve your english skill.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I can improve my English intonation and accent by using this apps. I can track my wrong accent very easily.

it would be great to choose options of English accents like the USA, the UK and so on. This is because I’m studying IELTS and I want to improve speaking ability more. So, if you give me choices to study British accent or States accent, this app can develop more.

Bogdan
Production Manager (Pologne)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Interaction ,voice recording, progressive tracking ,

I need to spend more time to asses . Maybe I need to know how i can with oth apps