En savoir plus sur UChat

Cloud-based chatbot platform that allows users to build chatbots across multiple channels to automate customer interactions.

En savoir plus sur UChat

It being ominchannel and deep integrations with other tools is the best.

UChat - Notes

5,0
5,0

UChat a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé UChat ?

Matthew J.
Matthew J.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

THE Omni-channel (minus website chat) chatbot platform

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience with UChat has been amazing. The product itself is so versatile and capable - arguably the best out there - and the team is extremely receptive to feedback and they're making updates accordingly. The team is also engaged with the community and users non-stop.

Connects with MANY popular channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Line and much, much more!

The UI could use an update and the UX could maybe be slightly better

Ahmad fikri M.
Ahmad fikri M.
Marketing Officer (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The Best Chatbot Platform Ever!

5 il y a 4 mois

The first thing is it allows many channels, even for the lowest tier. I would say the deal is a win-win situation. Before this I use chatfuel, I migrated into a third-party script I bought in Codecanyon. Then, Uchat offers some good deals. So, after several months of using the platform, I was satisfied with the flow builder, the hassle-free while creating the chat flow, the user are free to build the integration between UChat with another system. If you have not started any chatbot before this, I would recommend using UChat, because the user interface is user-friendly or beginner-friendly. You don't have to learn so many technical things, because UChat has covered that. You need to develop your chatbot and start interacting with your customer. Their team also works hard on making new videos and improving their documentation from time to time. Also not to forget, their team also actively produce new features for user benefit.

Every platform would encounter some unexpected bugs. That's normal, and the main concern for users might be how fast they respond to the user. Not to say that I dislike their response; it's just that maybe the team can improve it from time to time. Some issues related to several users does not understand the UChat offering. Maybe UChat team can improve the way they deliver the message to their future user. Perhaps with more interesting infographics, some users might prefer to watch videos. Overall, I satisfied with the services offered by UChat.

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Consultant (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Integration' is the keyword

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience more than positive: the company receives and processes user requests in a streamlined and fast way. The ability to integrate with the most popular communication channels on the market, including voice and SMS, is excellent.

UChat makes workflow simple, modular and structured. Thanks to deep and effective integrations, each channel finds its own communication paradigm for automation. In just a few clicks, flows with sophisticated logic can be created, whether they are conversational, workflow or function flows.

If I had to find fault, I find that the GUI could be refreshed and made more contemporary, but these are really minimal aspects. It would be great if you could create a multichannel bot, drawing it once, so that it could be declined in the different channels without having to recreate the whole system.

Director (Malaisie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Uchat a star in auto chatbot.

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

UChat is a very flexible chatbot builder with many ready integrations to helps us to create all kind of consumer support.

I wish Uchat has own more built in integrations rather than paying 3-party in order to use the integration.

Mark V.
Chatbot and omnichannel educator (Hongrie)

Alternatives envisagées :

This platform saved my business!

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I have been working with UChat over a year now and having seen the development and the stability of the platform it is an absolute gamechanger for me. No longer have to worry about being able to build a certain automation as the platform is feature-rich and always evolving to that next level

The fact that this platform has so many features and integrations that you can easily combine it with any other business software you might be using. You can automate most of your business processes as far as up to 90% which is amazing if you think about it

I would like to see that the separate channels currently provided be integrated as an omnichannel structure instead. This will reduce building time and it allows to interact with a user from a single inbox no matter which channel they reach you on rather than needing to login to each individual channel

Mohit J.
Mohit J.
Founder (Inde)

Uchat is the best Chatbot System in the Market

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Uchat helps me to convert my daily messengers to my leads and helping me to take them to my funnel. It has also helped me in increasing the sales.

It being ominchannel and deep integrations with other tools is the best.

I would love to have Indian Companies integrated with Uchat, for example SMS chatbot from Indian Companies integrated with Uchat.

Designer (Allemagne)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Become your own "Botmaster"

5 il y a 4 mois

Uchat bundles countless chatbot platforms for me, because it offers the creation of a chatbot for almost every channel. Whether WhatsApp, Voice, Line or even Google MyBusiness. I haven't seen that with any other platform yet! Creating flows is super intuitive and easy and there are many helpful video tutorials. The bots work and I am super proud because Uchat helped me realize my first own WhatsApp chatbot.

I desperately want a web chatbot that you can embed on your own website. Then it would be perfect! The text-to-speech option in the German language is unfortunately rather poor, new, better voices would be desirable here.

Hilton D.
Hilton D.
Conversational Developer (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

The future of omnichanel marketing

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We love using this platform as it is proving to be cost-effective and very functional in our development of direct marketing strategies where we can deliver coupons instantly and track the ROI

Uchat is feature-packed. I found this software to be extremely powerful for a "no-code" developer like myself. Uchat have some very unique feature enabling you to build very powerful automations.

The platform is still in its infancy. They have an awesome roadmap. Right now, Feb 2022, the platform lacks a unified inbox.

Ke T.
Owner (Singapour)

Promising ChatBot for Agency Owners

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Although UChat is a fairly new platform, but it doesn't feel like one at all. This is probably one of the most feature rich chatbot that you could find at this price.

Comes ready with Inbound and Outbound Webhooks. Besides, Mini Apps open up doors to so many possibilities and use cases.

Since this is a fairly young product with limited funds. There were times when restrictions on resources were imposed by the team. I can still live with this knowing that this is just a temporary limitation.

Benjie M.
Lead Specialist (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great ALL-ON-ONE Chatbot for your Business!

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Since using uchat we have been able to quickly develop our IVR service for client

Voice Bot that enable me to create an Interactive Voice Bot plus with all the channel Available!

I wish there more integration and mini app