15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur MyCarrierTMS

En savoir plus sur MyCarrierTMS

MyCarrier rend l'expédition LTL simple, rapide et rentable.

En savoir plus sur MyCarrierTMS

MyCarrierTMS - Notes

MyCarrierTMS a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MyCarrierTMS ?

Amanda
Transportation Manager (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 501–1 000 employés

Simplify your shipping with one click!

Commentaires : I could not have asked for a better team to get us up and running with a TMS System. There were a lot of areas we were not knowledgeable in and MyCarrier's Customer Service and Sales Team were more than happy to educate as we went through the process from beginning to end.

Integration was super easy. Customer Service is top notch and available pretty much 24/7. Quick response times from Customer Service. Centralized location for all of your shipments making your market share easy to analyze. Very user friendly.

DFQ Quotes are still being integrated. Once that is done all of our LTL Business will run through MyCarrier.

Olga
Shipping Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

MyCarrier Review Feb2022

Commentaires : Very easy to use, great tool to have

Functionality and super user friendly. Love to have all the shipping data in one place

When uploading QUICK SHIP, I suggest to have a button in which you can select all the shipments you want to change the ship date for.... in case you quoted them with a past date, It will be faster to be able to select all of have a check box to check all the changes you want to to for the same field, and do the changes at one time

Delilah
SHIPPING MANAGER (É.-U.)
Textile, 51–200 employés

My Carrier experience

Commentaires : My over all experience has not been pleasant. I have reached out several times for help with the issues that I am having and I have yet to receive a call or email helping with these issues.

The features most like is that you can get all of your LTL rates at once from all of your carrier's.

I feel like the feature that could be improved is ti enable us to be able to change the name of the shipper without it changing our rates. We do several blind shipments that this feature would be helpful with. The integration is a feature that needs improving. I am at the point of finding another TMS bc of the issues I am having it.

Shelly
Admin Assist/Shipping Clerk (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés

Very user friendly but needs some extras

I love that I can quote and dispatch it all in one place! Also love the calendar feature for tracking.

The Old Dominion Logo is too small to really see what it is on the labels and BOL and it doesn't say Old Dominion On the labels, I write it in. Also, I wish there was a function to be able to quote and dispatch UPS and FedEx Ground also.

Alex
Account Executive (É.-U.)

MyCarrier TMS Review

Commentaires : My experience has been excellent, I now have a tool I can present to my customers to save them time and headaches and help them overcome challenges that some of them did not realize they had. This offering helps me to further build my relationships and trust with my customers who see the benefits of using the platform.

This software offering helps the efficiencies of a business in a number of ways no matter the size of business or volumes of freight they ship. The main impacts being but not limited to live tracking and visibility of their shipments, accurate quoting, minimum billing errors and the have access to their data. The platform is very user friendly and most customers are able to pick up and start using after the 1st demo. The integration process is easy and backed with support with a click of a button.

My main disappointment has been the inability to book outbound collect shipments on this platform. This limits the customers ability to use this platform as a one stop shop tool, it also does not allow them to have visibility of these type of shipments as well. There are many customers in my market who ship 50/50 prepaid versus collect, it makes no sense for them to use this platform for prepaid shipments and then carrier websites for the collect shipments.

Charles
Enterprise Account Executive (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001–10 000 employés

TMS helps make shipping easier and more efficient. TMS system will save you time and money!

Commentaires : I really like the TMS System and I feel it is a necessary tool for shipping. When it is fully in use, it allows everything to be done easily and gives everything needed to know status and create documents all i77015041900 n one place. The best part of the experience is the availability of customer service. They are quick to respond and know exactly what is needed to resolve the issue quickly. They are a big asset to this system and all have been really good in making this process easy.

The Calendar View and the Google Maps Feature. I feel the Notification of shipment status and knowing where to ship are missed a lot by my shippers not utilizing the TMS system. Having these features available through the TMS has shown a difference and now my shippers using this system know more about their shipment and their customers.

I wish it was more user-friendly. A lot of my shippers like Kuebix more because it works like an App on an I-phone. It is almost "Dummy-Proof" on how to use as one of my shippers put it. With the TMS, it seems to be a larger learning curve and I keep running into issues where the shipper gets stuck and they stop using the system. If able to use more like starting up an App on your phone I feel will help get more shippers using on a regular basis.

Sissy
Shipping Manager (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 51–200 employés

My review for My Carrier

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with My Carrier, very easy to use once you knew how to use it. Customer service team is very nice, and always there to help solve the problem

Fast loading, easy to use, to compare the price, to modify the shipment

1. some carrier can't add the correct accessory fee, such as SMTL 2. some carrier volume Quote price is different than the one you got from that carrier's own website, such as XPO 3. Volume quote price won't come out with LTL price, have to quote Volume separately

Réponse de l'équipe de MyCarrier

il y a 2 ans

Sissy, Thank you for the feedback. As for your concerns, I'd love to discuss. Some of these are limitations with the carriers (APIs they have implemented that we use), and others we can help you with. Bobby

Sean
Buyer & Logistics (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51–200 employés

MyCarrierTMS is easy and very effective.

Commentaires : We have saved quoting time, and improved our customer service working directly with carriers (rather than 3PL middlemen). We have improved our rate negotiations with our carriers with better lane data and analytics.

This software saves so much time. Anyone can get quotes from all our accounts in moments. That data is saved and accessible by others, so it is easy for different departments to work on various steps of a shipment if needed. The reporting tools are fantastic for looking into costs, savings, lane data, and activity. The technical support staff is top notch.

Software is fairly simple to use. I hope to see more levels of users in the future (we have multiple locations so in order for a sales rep to look at options at all locations, they by default have access to carrier settings. I'd like to protect that from accidental access).

Vicki
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Timesaver and easy to use

Commentaires : MyCarrierTMS allows our customer service reps to quickly determine shipping rates and set up shipments without having to visit multiple carrier websites, saving significant time in order processing.

Use of MyCarrier has definitely streamlined our shipping processes by integrating multiple carriers in one place. The software is easy to use and allows our customer service reps to quickly enter shipment data and receive rates and transit times quickly. This is especially helpful while working with a customer on the phone during the order process. Integration with our existing business processes was quick and easy. Help is available when needed..response time is very quick! I like that the forms are customized with our company logo!

It would be great to get a couple more carriers that serve our area integrated into MyCarrierTMS, but these companies apparently do not wish to participate.(?)

Kendra
BDE (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

MyCarrierTMS review from ltl carrier

Commentaires : Using the data from my customers quotes/shipments I am able to have an intelligent conversation with customers about where their shipments are moving as well as identify target areas.

This system is very easy to setup. My customers love they can quote, ship, track, get documents, etc all in one spot. The time saving to our customers invaluable. I just met with accounting and shipping at a customer location that is so excited to be able to use the same website for all their necessary information.

From a rep's perspective it has all the info we need to be able to capitalize on the information entered by our customers to work to be more competitive and gain market share. I am unable to think of any features I dislike.

Sales (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51–200 employés

Your one-stop shop for shipping freight

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love it. It's convenient and easy to use. Gone are the days of having to run individual quotes from each carrier separately. This does all the work for you in one place.

First thing that I like about it is the fact that it's FREE!

The "pdf" portion of the software needs some tweaking or revising. I don't care for the appearance of certain forms that are printed sometimes.

Mary Beth
Shipper (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 11–50 employés

So Easy!!

Commentaires : I truly love this platform

All my carriers in one place makes my job so much quicker and easier!

The alerts need to be more specific about what the issue is

Shelli
Admin (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

ASF review

Commentaires : This system makes it faster to process BOL's and get more moving out of our warehouse daily

I like that it is easy to use and holds customer information which makes using it fast

Waiting for additional carriers to be added when requestesd

angela
A/R - HR (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 51–200 employés

2022 Review

Commentaires : i actually really like it
i use if more to get the daily charges

it's very user friendly everything i need is on one screen customer service is great

on the quote history where all the information is, i can't see the PRO#

Robert
Logistics Manager (É.-U.)
Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Scispec Review

Commentaires : MyCarrierTMS has made it so that I have more time in the day to perform other tasks.

I like the ease of using the software. Everything is self explanatory and if there are issues Customer Service is right there to handle the situation

There were a few hiccups with some of the integration but all in all this has been a great piece of software

todd
INSIDE SALES (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

shipping with ease.

Commentaires : the benefits for me is being able to see the prices on a quote from all the carriers and able to save my company money on shipping

my carrier is easy to use and navigate. the best shipping site i ever used

the least thing i like about the software is sometimes my saved ship to customers dont show back up when i type them in.

matthew
SHIPPING MANAGER (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Absolutely

Commentaires : I have nothing but success with my carrier. This TMS has changed the game for all three of our branches and continues to prove its worth.

my carrier successfully condensed the effort of navigating through multiple carrier websites to manage your everyday shipments

I have no complaints about this software

Danny
Business Development Executive (É.-U.)

MyCarrier review

Commentaires : Making my customers lives a lot more efficient.

Very easy to use but I like the customization for product loading and address book detail. Also really like the one click option to schedule pickups.

The quick BOL and process for outbound collect shipments

Miguel
International Logistics manager (Mexique)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501–1 000 employés

Very good, I need to explore more

Commentaires : Very easy to use and control the quotes. Follow up on quotes vs billing.

The easy way to manage all LTL in one place using my own rates

Integration with my ERP and the reports could be better

Natalie
Estimator (É.-U.)
Impression, 51–200 employés

Great tool!

This is very user friendly -- basic information allows me to determine an estimated cost for freight delivery

I use this basically for estimating freight costs and transit times -- works well for what I need!

German
Manager (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 11–50 employés

I like me carrier TMS

Commentaires : I like it is a great tool for logistics and shipping.

I like it because I have the power to chose any carrier, fast easy .

Some times got glitches. but is fixed fast

Brent
Account Executive (É.-U.)

MyCarrierTMS Review

Commentaires : Great experience, great support. Great sales tool

Ease of use and reporting capabilities. Not

Not having truckload feature until recently hurt

Kanden
LTL & Freight Supervisor (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51–200 employés

edc review

Commentaires : savings in shipping cost

Rate with multiple carriers for one quote

pro number not provided after booking shipment

Deanna
Senior Customer Service Representative (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Moderate user - happy but could be happier

The ability to pull and re-run past quotes.

The Reference field and po fields do not always get printed on the carrier's invoices. I don't know if this is a specific carrier issue or an issue of the My Carrier Software. It would be much simpler for my finance team if the reference and po numbers we enter would print on the carrier invoices that are issued to us.

Brian
Supply Chain Specialist (É.-U.)
Textile, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Super easy to use with stellar customer support

Commentaires : I was struggling to find a TMS until one of my carriers introduced me to it. Once I onboarded, there was no looking back, and the customer service team accepted a .xml of my entire customer list and did all the data entry to put them all in it for me! No more searching everywhere for rates, and now I can build my own relationship with carriers instead of relying on a 3PL to get my LTL carriers for me.

A simple online instructional session was all that was needed to be up and running in no time.

No full truckload carrier support, but I'm excited to hear that it is coming.