15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Fiverr Workspace

En savoir plus sur Fiverr Workspace

Des outils intelligents et transparents pour les travailleurs indépendants, pour la création, la gestion et le développement de votre entreprise, de la proposition au paiement. Concentrez-vous sur le travail que vous aimez.

En savoir plus sur Fiverr Workspace

I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately.

Fiverr Workspace - Notes

Fiverr Workspace a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 449 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Fiverr Workspace ?

Mickael
Mickael
Assistant (Bénin)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Meilleurs application de freelance

5,0 il y a 6 mois

J'aime le fait que tout le monde dans le monde peuvent travailler sur Fiverr.

J'aime pas trop qu'on doit dépensé énormément avant d'activé Fiverr Pro.

Max
Max
Bureau du suivi et du contrôle (Cameroun)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Fiverr avis

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Tonalité que j'apprécie le plus dans l'application five c'est que le paiement est effectué après satisfaction de l'employeur

Je pense que le contrôle des compétences des candidats ne sont pas totalement vérifiées il pourrait améliorer la vérification des compétences via la transmission des diplômes ou des certifications des différents candidats pour la réalisation d'une prestation

Ferdinand
Ferdinand
graphist (Togo)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

la plateforme qui me permet de se faire de l’argent en ligne

5,0 l’année dernière

ce que j’ai particulièrement adoré sur fiverr est sa gratuité

ce que j’admire le moins est fait que les nouveaux inscrits dur le sit ont du mal a percer

Blériot
Blériot
CM (Cameroun)

compliqué à utiliser

Les services offerts par ce logiciel est impéccable

Le test à passer pour pouvoir commencer à vendre

Chloe
Chloe
Owner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Absolutely love this product!

Commentaires : Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

As a freelancer, AND CO provides everything I need - from proposals, to time tracking and accounts. I provide services that are generally paid for on a month by month ongoing basis. I found it incredibly difficult to find a simple to use software that provided a monthly subscription direct debit option for clients, when I found out AND CO had this it really sealed the deal for me. I started using this software for the accounts side of things and didn't use it for much else at first. This wasn't any fault of AND CO's it just wasn't something I really looked into at the time. I then started using AND CO to send proposals and get contracts signed for existing clients. It's so simple to do and I can set up a monthly direct debit in seconds. The income from this is then automatically added into my accounts software and any reoccurring monthly outgoings such as my phone bill are also logged automatically every month if you set it to do this. This means, all I have to add into my accounts each week are any "one off" expenses I may have accumulated during the week. This has decreased the amount of time I have spent working on little things like accounts significantly. Also, the customer service is wonderful. Honestly, couldn't offer more thanks to everyone at AND CO who have tolerated my constant question asking!

My only negative about this software for me, is that in the proposals section, there is no option to create a template proposal but I know this is something the team are working on which is great!

il y a 5 ans

Heyo Chloe, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need - and that our Subscriptions feature has made such a difference for you! We've recently implemented a feature I think you'll like: you can now re-use existing Proposals, meaning templates are now possible. Woo-hoo! If anything else comes to mind, please do not be a stranger and head right on over to our in-app Support Chat. We want to do everything we can to help!

Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New user but very pleased!

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

il y a 4 ans

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Megan
Graphic & Web Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Commentaires : Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the software would remain free. A few months later the free account only allowed for 1 active client, which is workable if you archive clients you don't need right away. They created 1 alternative Pro plan that costs a whopping $18/month billed annually. AND.CO still had a lot of great features and I loved the customer service so I cut my losses and started archiving and unarchiving clients. May 2020—COVID-19 has put available work at an all-time low for many freelancers. Self-employed workers have endured over a month of no unemployment benefits and are just now getting some relief (if they can manage to successfully apply and meet the requirements). AND.CO chooses this time to inform me that you can no longer unarchive archived clients on the free account. Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users. This was such a hard blow I switched to Harvest the same day I got the email. If you truly care about supporting freelancers, don't start making them shell out money during a pandemic!

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features themselves has been in the Terms section under Projects. I add Product Services (ex: Logo Design, Website Design) and set their rates of pay and then track time in the Project and label the tracked time with those Services but when I go to invoice the Project it doesn't properly show how many hours were tracked under each Service. I can send an invoice anyway, but I'd much rather show the client what the hours they are paying for went into.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We know these are difficult times across the board, but we at AND.CO continue to invest in the product to make it as useful and helpful to freelancers globally. I want to highlight that we offer a free plan which you can use with one client for free for as long as you like, otherwise you can unlock unlimited clients by upgrading to AND.CO Pro and we would be more than happy to help personally if you reach out to us in the support chat tab. :)

Zach
Business Owner/Web Developer (É.-U.)

Great Software for Freelancers

Commentaires : It has really helped us see the whole picture from starting with a client through to the final invoice and then being able to track our income and expenses. Other than being a full on CRM (which I am not asking for) it really does have everything we use in one place. That is really the best part. I got this program before the "Pro" feature where there was everything available and no restriction to number of active clients, so it was a little rough to adjust to the suddenly this program that you have been using and getting used to is now going to cost you money. But it has been worth the money that we have spent, so not really a problem, just a (very) minor inconvenience.

It has so many features in one place. Proposals and contracts along with invoicing and accounting features to be able to take a project from start to finish with a client.

Switching between lists to keep different clients/projects organized can sometimes get tricky, but that may just be me losing track of which list I am in.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Zach, This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that AND.CO Helps with Start to finish when it comes to proposals to payments. Regarding switching between lists I would be more than happy to help with the best workflows and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the in app support chat tab. Jodi*

Sharon
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I am totally hooked on AND CO!

Commentaires : I have been using AND CO's free version for a couple of years now. I was a little concerned when they started charging for the software, but the monthly subscription is well worth the many improvements I've seen since I started paying. Their support team is the best! Not only are they fast and responsive, they are always friendly and willing to answer my many questions. I would recommend AND CO to any freelancer who is looking for an accounting and project management system.

It is so easy to create proposals and contracts. I have one client with an ongoing contract for over a year, and they are very happy with my invoices. They usually pay within 24 hours or less.

Time tracking is a little clunky. Converting timesheets to invoices needs a little work also.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Sharon , Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that it is so easy to create proposals and contracts with AND CO and for the awesome feedback regarding our customer support team, thank you so much! I would love to help with invoicing and time tracking anytime and If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Cevdet
Project Engineer (Turquie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur

Let the Customers Find You

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Fiverr Workspace has streamlined my project management process, and its integration with Fiverr's freelance marketplace is a huge advantage.

Fiverr Workspace has completely transformed the way I work with freelancers. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, and I love how easy it is to communicate with my team members. The ability to organize projects and assign tasks all in one place has been a game changer for my productivity. Plus, the integration with Fiverr's pool of talented freelancers makes it easy to find and hire the right person for the job.

The reporting functionality could be improved. And I've experienced some occasional lag when using the platform.

Samantha
Samantha
Independent Cleaning Contractor (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I needed a good income/expense program

Commentaires : I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Mandeep
Logo design (Inde)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Fiverr a best freelancing platform

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I started freelancing on fiverr on 2021 , experience of about 3 years , at first i unable to get my first order but that time a feature of fiverr the " buyer request " is very useful for me , i used it and get my first order but now the fiverr remove by fiverr . But slowly slowly i move forward and get knowledge about seo , description , title and mamy buyers start to come on my profile and i got orders and i work on them . Fiverr gives me an opportunity to put my skills in to a big business.

Gig : the most useful feature in fiverr is gig , any user can make a gig easly and start to earn.

Competition for new sellers : new sellers face very difficulties to get their first order

Rilwan
Product Designer (Canada)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Easy and fast

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease to invoice and keeping tracks of the business expenses is vital which Fiverr workspace does perfectly.

The percentage the platform charges is the only con I have with using Fiverr workspace.

Thomas
Director (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

How I Manage Freelance Contracts

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I last used Fiverr for course audio conversation. So far the process was simple without having to go back and forth on different platforms to complete the contract process.

Hoping they will introduce simple pricing for quick jobs.

Diana
Diana
Digital Operations Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

Commentaires : I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template
2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices
As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service. I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task. Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects. Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month. Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource. I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account. To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

il y a 5 ans

Heyo Diana, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review! We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact. In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider. We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns. Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Jorge
Jorge
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great bang for the buck

Commentaires : It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices. Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor. You can import your own data into the app. Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins. Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks. It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time. Handles invoicing and recurring payments Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client. Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL. Help is available right inside the app. It is FREE

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more! We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

Steve
Steve
Founder & Nerd Who Speaks Business (É.-U.)

I've been using AND CO since they joined Fiverr and I often suggest it to new contractors I hire.

Commentaires : Helps my workflow and I trust the legality of the boiler plate contracts that come with the proposal and contracting features.

I like that it's built from the ground up for freelancers, focused on offering a toolset to help us be protected and get paid. The workflow it provides has helped me to streamline the way I pitch business and request payment. I enjoy the modern design and attractive presentation for end clients. It is not only professional-looking, but updated and flexible, allowing me to present a solid branding experience. Best of all is the great customer service. I like interfacing with the same down-to-earth reps who are honest and friendly. Although they are not available 24/7, I am completely okay with that because my concerns are always addressed and I feel like my suggestions are taken seriously.

Although it allows me to use a business name, the payment link defaulted to my personal name despite having business bank and PayPal accounts that I use with a DBA. Proposal and invoice templating is missing and, in my opinion, essential since many projects for different clients have a lot of similarities, but I understand that these features are forthcoming. I don't use the Project task features because I use other project management software.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Steve, thanks for being a fan. We've always appreciated your feedback and love seeing your name pop-up in our Support Chat. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you leaving us a review here and wanted to remind you to reach out if you need anything at all. Proposal and Invoice templating is absolutely possible and we're happy to help you to set that up for your clients. Thanks again, Steve; wishing you the best!

Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Social Media Management (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent free app!

Commentaires : I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

The invoicing and payment system is so good! I love that I can track my hours, then generate an invoice AND bill through WePay, PayPal, or other wallets! My clients love it too.

It was a bit funny figuring out how to organize the Clients and the projects - but I have a system that works for me now using the hierarchy available in AndCo. I love that there's a new Chrome extension, and a desktop app, but they are still a little weird (Chrome extension doesn't allow you to add your tasks to a client/project, you have to go in to the web app and do it manually) but I think they'll figure it out!

il y a 5 ans

Hey Jenny, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and for taking the time to write us this detailed review! Its so nice to hear that AND CO's invoicing and payment features are great and that you love time tracking and payments!! Even better to hear that your clients are loving it too!! Your chief operators would love to help you with any questions you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Jessi
Marketing Director (Belize)

A Handy Alternative to Quickbooks

Commentaires : Their customer support is great. Best I have ever received. I hate that they switched to a paid structure and that now its more expensive than the quickbooks I used to have.

I found out about AndCo when they got bought by Fiver and I tried it out and eventually switched from quickbooks. For starters it was free and basically did everything I needed. I ended up saving money by switching as well obtaining a few handy new features such as the ability to track when my clients open the invoices.

I wish the they had a section where you could track outstanding invoices from a client. What I liked about quickbooks was that when I sent an invoice it would show pending balance and update the total on the new invoice so that it reflected the old balance as well. It would essentially show balanced brought over.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Jessi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're so glad we were able to provide you with the tools you need for your business. We're happy to look into the features you've suggested to us, like displaying a continuing balance across multiple invoices. We understand that you're frustrated by the introduction of Pro: to clarify, we still support a Free version and would be more than happy to help. Otherwise, we hope you'll enjoy the updates we have planned for Pro in the future! We put every cent into developing new stuff, so stay tuned and let us know what you'd like to see in an upcoming version!

Shlok
Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)

Full-Service Invoicing & Business Management, Steal for the Price

Commentaires : I've been using AND CO for the past year and it's simplified the accounting side of my business significantly. I first started using AND CO because it was a free alternative to FreshBooks (they've since switched to a fremium model at a reasonable price). The variety of functions that it serves makes it well worth the monthly expense however I will be paying more attention to their quality now that I'm paying for it.

I primarily use the excellent invoicing and proposal system and appreciate the integrated online payments. Recurring subscriptions are also very useful as is time tracking even though I don't use them much. Expense tracking also integrates with my bank accounts and cards which makes expense tagging very easy.

The proposals and contracts could have different aesthetic templates to make them a bit easier to read for customers. I'd also love if they added mileage tracking because then I could centralize my entire expense tracking.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Shlok, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We always love hearing from you and this is no exception. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We will absolutely look into and keep you in the loop on the updates you suggest here, like additional Proposal templates and mileage tracking! Awesome ideas, and please feel free to keep them coming! Thanks so much for being a part of AND CO Pro and let us know how we can help!

Scott
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Incredible. If you are self employed or a freelancer you MUST have this utility

Commentaires : This program is quickly changing how I conduct my business, and is easily making me more organized - not to mention the fact that I feel much more professional by using it. The days of forgetting to enter work or bill a client for something small are over!

This application was extremely simple to get up and running, and within minutes it was custom tailored to my personal business and way of doing things. Acess to support and help is only a click away and responses are incredibly fast. The templates and automated systems make things that used to take me tons of time to create and track simple in comparison now. I get reminders on how and when to bill/invoice my clients, and creating new projects is a snap.

My ONLY negative comment about this platform, which took a while to think of, is that setting up and invoicing a new client for a quick (and possibly ONLY) invoice or session is a bit akward. Sometimes you do a job quick and you just need to get paid without creating a project, which is the only item I found a little lacking.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Scott, thank you so much for this great review! We appreciate you taking the time to recommend AND CO to all self-employed freelancers and to share your experiences! It's great even to hear that it took you a while to come up with a "con," but the one you do mention is a great point. Luckily, we have added a "quick invoice" feature which I'm sure you'll appreciate! Let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help you moving forward.

Lucy
Freelance Marketer (Nouvelle-Zélande)

AND CO is Awesome!

Commentaires : Cost effective - like it doesn't cost. This is hugely helpful when you're a freelancer and growing your little business.

Obviously it is free, which seems a bit unbelievable. I moved to And Co from Harvest and there were some initial work-about that I had to figure out to get a similar service but over the last 12 months the updates And Co have done have really improved functionality. The time tracking functionality has improved a lot and now works well. Love the proposal and contract being sent together. Love being able to see what's been viewed. Love the brand.

The proposal is basic which when you're a creative freelancer is a little limiting. However there's options to attach files so its not a biggie. It would be great if it integrated with the likes of Xero too.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much Lucy for taking the time to write this wonderful review, we really appreciate it and we are so glad to know that you love the option of sending the proposal and contract together and being notified when a client views your invoice, contract or proposal. We would love the opportunity to hear your suggestions regarding enhancing the proposal feature and we will absolutely let the team know you would like to see more integrations. We would also be happy to show you how you can integrate with Zapier which allows you to connect AND CO with other apps as an option. As always, feel free to hit us up anytime via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are here for you day and night!! *Jodi

Rick
Rick
Director (Argentine)
Design, 2–10 employés

By far the best invoicing app for small businesses and freelancers

Commentaires : I plan on using AND CO until we outgrow it. It's the easiest to use and most elegant solution for invoicing, proposals, expensive and time tracking that I've tried.

Despite my headline, this is more than an invoicing app: It's a central desk to keep track of projects, expenses, time spent, and more. It's a beautiful designed and easy to figure out as soon as you look at the options. I've already sent out several proposals, which are a snap to create and they look nice, invoiced several clients and gotten paid (ka ching) and set up a subscription. See below. There's a Chrome extension for time tracking, which is very nice and convenient. Unique to AND CO, I believe, you can set up recurring payments and/or subscriptions. This is idea for a small company like mine that sells WordPress sitecare contracts that come in via word of mouth or random e-mails rather than through the shop onsite. All of the above, and more, is free.

There's no obvious way to add payment processing. You have to set it up at the moment you send an invoice or set up a subscription. There's no visible setting in the leftside navigation to change or set up payment processing. Kinda weird but maybe they felt it was easier for onboarding? Proposal could and should be more detailed than the template provided by AND CO. Their template is more like a brief than anything detailed. You can annotate but that's about it. I wish there were a way to add users.

il y a 5 ans

Hey there Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that AND CO is a central place for you to keep track of projects,expenses, subscriptions, proposals and track time! We would love the opportunity to show you how to set up your payment options via the settings tab as well as customize your Proposals however I will bring up your suggestions in adding more details to the templates as well as team access to our product team for sure! Please reach out to us anytime and if you have any other suggestions or feedback or if you need anything at all your friendly Chief Operators are on the case! *Jodi

Maha
PhD (Maroc)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Despite being a new user, I'm happy!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

That it is free is what I appreciate most. I've been using it for more than a year, and it's incredibly tidy, responsive on mobile devices, and linked with payments. I freelance on many projects. All of my projects, expenses, and deadlines are managed. The fact that they keep introducing new features makes the program better and closer to my ideal state than anything else, in my opinion.

Nothing has been observed thus far. There were a couple issues I had to contact customer service about, but they responded quickly and were extremely helpful. The only thing I might recommend is adding the ability to automatically round up tickets to the next quarter-hour mark.

Jason
Video Professional (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

A Start to a Great Product

I love how easy everything is to use . It make my life a lot less complicated when the HR work of things isnt really my strong suite

Two things: I wish there was a way to further customize contracts. Its awesome for quick stuff, but for more compliated situations it would be valuable to be able to edit the template, or create your own add-on sections to close any loopholes Second that who put the app over the top for me, would be to add Proposals and contracts to the Mobile App, so if you on the move with a client you can quickly setup them up or modify the arrangement right there on the spot and get that signature via mobile to help close the deal faster

il y a 5 ans

Hey There Jason, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that AND CO makes your life a lot less complicated!! That is great news! The good news is that we have since added a brand new feature to customize contracts with our Pro plan and we would love the opportunity to show you more on how you can achieve this. Also, thank you for the suggestions to add proposals and contracts to our mobile apps I will bring this up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all or have any other suggestions please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi