Avis clients sur PicMonkey

4,5 (1 036) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur PicMonkey

PicMonkey propose des outils cloud d'édition et de conception de photos qui vous aident à créer des images époustouflantes qui racontent l'histoire de votre marque.

En savoir plus sur PicMonkey

I love how it has everything I need in one place. Another perk is that they offer a free trial so you can mess around with it first before committing to a subscription.

But I guess the current version was created for the niche market of unsophisticated graphic design work.

PicMonkey - Notes

PicMonkey a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 036 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PicMonkey ?

Filtrer les avis (1 036)

Denise
Denise
Producer/Promoter
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

It makes me feel like an expert

5,0 il y a 10 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jacob
web designer (Burkina Faso)
Internet, 2-10 employés

mon avis sur picmonkey

5,0 il y a 4 mois

picmonkey est un outil ideal dans l'edition des photos. il est tres simple à utiliser

il faut souvent payer pour des photos que l'on trouve gratuitement sur le web

Romeo Urbain
informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés

Bonne application pour retoucher des photos

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : application avec de nombreuses options de retouche que se soit pour les effets des yeux , de la peau ou autres, les modèles pour réseaux sociaux, stories et autres sont formidable

bonne application qui permet de créer des montages avec plus 50 photos et retoucher les images très facilement, il est aussi possible de stocker ou télécharger les créations sous différents format

il n'y a pas de version gratuite et la version d'essai est seulement de 7 jours

Patrick
Patrick
web developer (Nigeria)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient and User-Friendly Photo editing tool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : PicMonkey is a great photo editing tool that offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of editing tools, the ability to create collages, designs and graphics, a variety of templates and effects, and a mobile app. However, it has some cons such as limited features in the free version, mobile app limitations, limited templates and performance issues. Despite these cons, it's still a great tool to consider using, especially if you are looking for a photo editing tool that can also be used for designs and graphics.

PicMonkey is an amazing photo editing tool that I've come to love. It's helped me take my photos to the next level and make them look professional. Some of the things I love about PicMonkey include:The user-friendly interface. PicMonkey is incredibly easy to use, even if you're not a professional photographer. The interface is intuitive and makes it easy to find the tools you need.The wide range of editing tools. PicMonkey has a wide range of editing tools that allow you to make all sorts of adjustments to your photos, from basic adjustments like brightness and contrast to more advanced edits like removing blemishes and smoothing skin.The ability to create collages, designs, and graphics. PicMonkey is not just a photo editing tool, but also a design tool that allows you to create graphics, collages and designs with your own photos.The variety of templates and effects. PicMonkey has a lot of templates and effects that you can use to give your photos a unique look and feel.The mobile app is also really handy. You can edit your photos on the go, which is super helpful.

As much as I adore PicMonkey, there are a few cons worth mentioning.Some features are only available on the paid version, so you'll need to upgrade to unlock all the editing tools and templates.The mobile app doesn't have as many editing tools as the web version, so it's not as powerful.The design templates are not as extensive as some other design tools, so it might not be the best choice for more complex projects.The performance can be a bit slow at times, especially when working on large projects or when working with a lot of layers.The exporting feature can be a bit clunky at times, especially when you're trying to export in different sizes or formats.All that being said, these cons are relatively minor and shouldn't stop you from trying PicMonkey out. It's still an amazing tool that can do a lot of great things. And with a little bit of patience and practice, you will master its features and enjoy the full experience.

Olivia
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

I couldn't do without it!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This is seriously the best graphic design application for the cost available. I make phenomenal book cover graphics using this software, but also simpler social media sharing graphics. First rate all around.

Occasionally the site crashes or gets glitchy. Otherwise, great product!

Austen
IT Manager (Thaïlande)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Useful Adddition to Your Creative Suite

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I can see that PicMonkey is actively attempting to grow and upgrade its product, and this is why I stick around. I see so much potential and since we have mastered all of the free tools, we are discussing the premium membership. Changing programs for certain features is time-consuming.

First of all, we use the free version...so we love that. We use this program in tandem with several others, mainly because it is easy to use and I like some of the templates, but also because I can easily train employees how to use it. Some of the free features are on par with the more expensive editing programs.

Access to the program could be updated. The login can be tedious. I know I use the free version, but the "free stock" images and icons could be expanded. If they improve their marketing and offer peeks and perks to subscribing to their premium level of features, we might have already signed up.

Julie
Senior Adult Probation Officer (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 11-50 employés

PicMonkey Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very happy with PicMonkey and will continue to use the software to create workplace presentations.

I use this software to create presentations for my workplace. The presentations are always highly complimented due to the visual designs.

I experienced some issues with logging in that were frustrating.

Alicia
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

PicMonkey

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good value for the price and is fairly easy to learn and use.

Picmonkey is a great tool for those who are not design and editing pro's! We have large age gap in those who work for our company and everyone is able to use it realtively easily.

Picmonkey would be better if it was easier to attach to social media pages and posts as well as scheduling.

LawGraduate (Inde)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Pic Monkey User Review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Pic Monkey is one of the online image editing website that I have been using occasionally since about 2011. At home I usually use Photoshop, but unlike photoshop or any other offline image editor, Pic monkey provides a reliable editing platform by means of internet, so there is not limit as to from where I can edit.Pic monkey is very simple to use and it is even easier than other conventional editing software and websites. I have been using Pic Monkey over 10years and have always been satisfied with the results.It allows to import items from various platform including 'Instagram' and 'Google Photos' in addition to computer HardDisk.There are countless templates that we can choose from depending on our requirement, so in situation were we need to complete works quickly, the templates available in PicMonkey are totally reliable.

Most of the best templates, effects are only available for paid users, so if we are not a regular user, it could be inconvenient. Even though there are several free good templates/effects, the most desired and useful ones require payment.We need to make payment to download anything that we edit, so a first time user might finish all the works and find it all wasted if not payed.The background removal feature when used in image with complex background sometimes do not give satisfactory result.

Angelica
Ads Assessor (Italie)
Réseaux informatiques, 10 000+ employés

The best online photo editor since 2010

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Positive and promising, with minor adjustments

I've been using this editor since 2010, when I started using it "for fun" by editing my personal photos. Gradually I discovered several very interesting features and today I use it as a visual support for my work. Thanks to it I was able to create an innovative presentation that guaranteed me job promotion, invitations for an important event and posters, all using the templates provided by the site. I appreciate the various choice options and the ability to customize

Nwodo
Nwodo
Creative director (Nigeria)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Great for editing pictures and social media posts.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : PicMonkey is a fantastic application with very few drawbacks compared to its many advantages. The drawbacks, however, are too minor to be seen. So go ahead and download the app or try out the desktop version of this application to enhance the appearance of your photographs!

The product is very easy to use even for a beginner who can just use a template and edit it to their taste. I love the fact that you can try the app for free and still get what you want but it is advisable to go for paid plan. Great assets and templates and a nice autosave feature so you can continue from where you stopped anytime.

Inability to add a preferred background yourself and also can't download your design in the free plan.

Heritza
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Not free

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Was easy to use and navigate and also edits pictures well.

You have to upgrade to the premium trial in order to remove the watermark

Project Engineer (Qatar)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great Picture/Video Editors for content creators.

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall as per my opinion Picmonkey is a great catch for the people like to make quality contents.

Picmonkey is one of the best app for image/ video editing. The app allows us to edit images and add effects and filters very easily. The app is providing a lot of pre-sized templates for Instagram as well as for youtube, so it is very easy to find a suitable template for the contents. Picmonkey app has got a big collection of quality images and it is possible to add text to our content with the help of the app. One of the other features is background remover. The software can be accessed on your desktop as well as from your mobile and complete your editing.

I didn't notice any flaws for the app till date. The developers of the app should reconsider the cost for yearly subscription, as per me they can provide better deal for yearly subscribers.

Julia
Administrator (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Most user friendly, inexpensive image software

Commentaires : Excellent, user friendly, great value for the fee, all in one place media tool. Love working with Picmonkey and won’t use anything else!

The image and video gallery is excellent. It has a diverse set of content and we use it daily. They keep up to date with what is happening around the world and have images and video footage that we can then use in our social media and web presence. The tools are very user friendly and we love the new features that Picmonkey keeps adding to our account; remove background tool, fill text with image etc. , sound for some of the video and more. We love the Effects and Texture features because quite literally in 2 seconds you can change the feel or ambiance of a photo just by adding one of these filters. The photo edit feature is great for the money you pay. Not everyone has the time to sit and use Adobe or Lightroom etc. and navigate through the 1000’s of edit properties. Picmonkey has made edits super easy and gives you the tools you use the most in an easy to find and easy to use format. We also really like the templates already set up for us. IF we want to do just an instagram post, the template and sizing is right there and they have templates for text available just for instagram. They have taken the guess work out and made is extremely simple. For people like us who are not educated in Media etc. this is a game changer. We don’t have a large organization so we can not afford to pay a Social media or online communications expert, we do the work ourselves. So keeping it simple is key.

It would be better if multiple images could be shared instead of one by one. A more diverse set of graphics would be helpful. For example: basic icons for construction, church, Christmas would be helpful.

Asdrúbal Javier
Asdrúbal Javier
Creative Agency (Argentine)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Picmonkey is an excellent tool to edit your photos easily ...!!!

Commentaires : Picmonkey has been a great tool in my work, it has introduced new dynamics for work, and it has been useful even in my family, since my nephews use it to create their images, every day I think that this type of programs while more flexible, They are better.

In principle picmonkey is a super easy to use and intuitive image editor type tool, this tool has a variety of options that allows you to work smoothly and quickly, has options to cut, create adjustments to the image, add stickers, resize images and even make designs, it has a variety of presets that help your photo look super cool, I like this tool also because I can create my collage, add text among other things, and most importantly it has lots of tutorials with what you can clarify your doubts, is the type of programs that you do not need to be a professional to use it, but if you wanted to use it professionally you could, apart from talking about the price since it is cheap compared to other publishers, the work is automatically saved what Allow nothing to be erased from what you are doing, nothing worse than wasting all the time created, that is why I love this program.

The only thing I can say about this program is that it has a problem with large formats, it should be possible to import and export large-scale sizes which would make it more attractive, it usually has errors when you enter a high quality medium file.

Holly
Blogger (Canada)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Love Pic Monkey.

Commentaires : Totally happy and satisfied. By far the best photo editing app around.

Out of all the photo editing apps, PicMonkey is my favorite. I used to use the free trial and just signed up for a paid account. I love that I can import my own fonts -- and you can even do that on the free trial.

I do wish the monthly fee was a little cheaper. It is a bit steep but still worth it if you are going to use it everyday. It is a bit annoying that you can't download on the free trial, though.

Alyssa
HR Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Good product

Commentaires : Overall, this is a good software that gets the job done. It has a lot of features. The cost is minimal.

I like PicMonkey because it is easy to use, and figure out the features. You can do a lot with PicMonkey for free, which is a plus.

A lot of things that I use cost money. There are many free options, but a lot of the things you'll use most frequently cost money.

Wendy
Life Coach, Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Love PicMonkey!

Commentaires : I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey? Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't. Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage. -- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways. -- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away). -- Make Instagram stories. -- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently! -- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair. -- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn. I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Barry
Owner (R.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

PicMonkey Review

Commentaires : If I am looking for a quick basic fix (or if I am being slightly lazy), then PicMonkey can be the ideal solution. It may not have all of the bells and whistles that larger, more powerful software can offer, but for the price and ease of use, it does offer fair value for money. I recommend this for the beginner rather than a graphic designer.

PicMonkey is a simple to use piece of software that allows for basic photo editing without the complexities of other software on the market. The changes are instant and it is clearly designed to be used even by those with no previous experience of photo editing. Their tools menu comes down the side of your screen, and it is easy to find what you are looking for once you get used to the layout. There are various options The software comes with easy to use templates with you then able to edit them accordingly, and they do provide you with a good base to start from. Once again, I feel that this makes life easier for those individuals just starting out with creating graphics and learning all about how to use layers to create an end product. The software is not power-hungry, so if your computer is lacking in the processor or memory area then you will not have a problem running PicMonkey. Also, with everything done via their website, there's no software to download meaning everything is kept up to date.

While they can be fun, there are a number of more cartoon-like effects. Also, the company did change the layout of the backend which made it slightly less usable in my opinion. However, they do provide you with the option of reverting back to the old way of doing things, so it's not a big deal.

Joseph
Joseph
Impression, 2-10 employés

Great online photo editor that's perfect...almost!

Commentaires : PicMonkey is a great piece of software perfect for most of our photo editing needs. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative that's easy to use and cost effective...this could be your solution!

My wife and I were both blogging and found ourselves regularly needed photo editing software to create eye-catching pictures for our blogs. We tried several options but none of them worked well for both of us until we found PicMonkey. The features PicMonkey offers are super robust and allow for a maximum amount of creativity. But best of all, the user interface is simple so that accessing all of its powerful features doesn't require hours of training and repeat use. After we began using it, we realized that it was a great tool for all sorts of photo editing projects, from kid/family pics to Facebook cover photo and Instagram posts. All-in-all, it's a great piece of software and the app gives mobile function that is nearly as powerful as the online browser tool.

The biggest (and really, only) con to this software is that it's very difficult to work with more than one picture at a time. There were times I really wanted to overlay or compare or crop two different pictures for one project and the PicMonkey interface doesn't really make that possible. For the most part, this wasn't a huge problem for us, though occasionally I had to create one image, save it, then import it as a new image in order to add another layer of creative editing. It's not a huge problem most of the time, but it did come up from time-to-time.

Sue
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Great photo editing

Commentaires : I used PicMonkey for my business photos. I sold jewelry online so it was imperative my photos were spot on, showed the actual color and texture of the pieces, didn't have shadows or blemishes in the background. I could crop and add text such as sizes or special features. I can enhance a models lip or eye color and add sparkle or a multitude of other features available. Change the exposure, enhance certain colors, make black and white, resize and sharpen images and rotate photos. This software does so much more than I used it for but it certainly covered all the bases when it came to what I needed. And the price is unbeatable when it comes to editing software.

No download so it can be used without taking up PC space. The vast amount of editing features are great for business and personal use, kids love it too. There really isn't anything I couldn't do of fix. Import photos to make collages, add text, change backgrounds, fix photos or just jazz up an image. It was easy to learn unlike so many of the expensive editor software and the price is great.

There's limited help although some of the features have tips available as you use them.

Jannatin
Jannatin
Full Time Student (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Need a quick edit! You've got it!

Commentaires : Overall, PicMonkey was a great experience and still continues to be one of the best sites I use to quickly make image edits and design from anywhere and on any device. I highly recommend this for beginners in editing as well since everything is clear and you can easily click through whatever options they have to choose what you want to use to edit with!

PicMonkey is the most easiest tool I've use to this date to make quick and simple graphic edits. I even get to edit my images, make them pop, add text, and more! I can make things with their templates or I can easily make stuff out of scratch. There is so much you can do with this software and everything is in large and easy to navigate through so you could get the best out of it when editing.

A lot of features to make your photos even better require a monthly membership, but I'll be honest, it is worth it. There is so much you can do with or without the membership but I enjoyed using this so much I just got it anyway.

Farryn
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)

PicMonkey for the Win!

Commentaires : Great experience with the program! People ask me all the time how I made this or that and I say “PicMonkey”!

PicMonkey allows you to do literally everything photoshop can do but for WAY less money! I have been using PicMonkey for years and the updates make it better and better! I use PicMonkey to design ads for my business, birthday invitation, Christmas cards.. the list goes on and on. They have so many templates and sizes of print to fit IG stories, FB groups etc! PicMonkey is the best! You can download and use your own fonts and images too.

I can’t think of any cons with this new update. I guess if I had to think of something it would be that with the new update I have to pay more to download my design as a PDF..

Sarah
Sarah
CEO (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Affordable Phot Editing Software Compared to the Big Names Out There

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I'm happy with this software. User-friendly and all.

Saves me money and still gets the job done compared to some of the known alternatives which I won't touch on. This is much easier and faster to use.

You may encounter issues with the login options, other than that, it's a beast!

Manager (É.-U.)

Pic Monkey is awesome!

Commentaires : My overall opinion of PicMonkey is positive! I have use the software hundreds of times over the course of the last couple of years and have found it very valuable to my business and marketing. As said above, I am able to quickly and easily edit my photos without the hassle of learning a difficult software. I also appreciate all of the presets that they have available; they allow me to fix the photo within seconds!!

PicMonkey is super helpful when I am at home editing photos and using them for my website. I am able to quickly login and crop, resize, or reshape an image without the hassle of a more complicated software like Adobe Photoshop. I have used PicMonkey countless times to help me with marketing and growing my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to quickly and easily edit their content.

The one thing I don't like about the software is that now they charge you per month to use their service. When I started using it, it was a free online service so when I found out there was a charge, it was hard for me to get accustomed to. I also don't like that there is no number to call for customer service. They responded to my email within a couple of days, but I was concerned that my billing questions would not be answered in a timely manner through email. They did prove me wrong, but it wasn't comforting knowing they may or may not respond.

Owner/Publisher (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

PicMonkey - Making Your Pictures Look Their Best

Commentaires : I upload a raw photo from my desktop or phone. I crop the picture first. Then I can sharpen, adjust color, lighting, remove blemishes, etc. Once I am happy with how the picture looks, I can add a caption using a wide range of fonts and colors. I then will add a frame of some type -- from simple black to a two-piece mat look. If I really need to be creative for a project, I can apply one of the many pre-set filters. Those take some time to become familiar with, but they can really make a difference on a situational basis. I love how professional and sharp my pictures look when I use PicMonkey

I love how user-friendly it is. I found photo editing software like Canvas hard to learn. With PicMonkey, I quickly learned how to upload photos from my laptop/phone to the website. I'm able to easily make the pictures look their best, add captions and frames, or even apply effects via preset filters. My pictures looks their best without me pulling my hair out in the process!

Sometimes, the software gets "hung up" and stops working when saving finished/edited pictures back to my computer's desktop. Frustrating to lose all of my edits...and then reboot. It doesn't happen all the time...but it sure is annoying when it DOES happen