Avis clients sur Neon CRM

En savoir plus sur Neon CRM

Stimulez vos donateurs, planifiez des événements, gérez vos adhésions, suivez vos bénévoles et plus encore avec l'un des meilleurs logiciels cloud tout-en-un pour les organismes à but non lucratif.

En savoir plus sur Neon CRM

The integration with my website to ensure a seemless experience for the user.

There are a lot of bugs in Neon. One of the most frustrating is that sometimes my searches do not return an account until I type out the whole account name.

Neon CRM - Notes

Neon CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 491 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Neon CRM ?

Jeff
Jeff
Founder ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Z2 System's NeonCRM - "Yes, it's right for you and your organization."

Commentaires : Almost 4 years ago, when I considered which contact/donor relations management software platforms I was going to use for the ministry, here are a few of the things I was looking for: 1. Expandability (Will the system grow with us as we need it to without paying for what we don't need?) 2. e-Commerce - Are the e-commerce functions user friendly? Are they secure? Does it have integrated merchant service capabilities and can it seamlessly integrate with the database/account management capabilities? 3. Can I easily segregate, query, and manage contacts/donors? Can I track all of our touches with our contacts/donors and view them in one place/interface? 4. Do the front-end functionality components make it easy for our contacts/supporters/donors/etc. to communicate and do business with us? 5. Can we easily integrate our CRM communication/outreach/events/etc. into our existing website, social media, and vice versa? I was pumped when I got a "Yes" answer to all of the questions above from the team at Z2 Systems about the NeonCRM.
I have extensive experience with some of the larger CRM providers and their products. I can say that without a doubt, the NeonCRM system is as functional, robust, expandable, and overall as capable, right out of the box, as systems costing 10 to 20 times as much. Clients are not hit with additional charges for modules that should already be included in the overall package. With regards to customer service and the company's employees and management actually listening to the customer and making adjustments to the system in order to meet the needs of the customer, Z2 Systems blows everyone else away. Coupled with its available seamless and cost-effective merchant services account integration partners, NeonCRM is a great option for any size organization and budget.

Katie
Director of Donor Relations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use, helps me stay organized

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Neon CRM is very easy to use. They provide a great academy to walk you through their system which was a great help when I first started using it. I like that reports are easy to pull, I can quickly update donor information or add a donation, and I LOVE that I can send emails to our supporters right from Neon CRM.

There are a few small technical things I would change with the Email Campaigns, mostly related to how the emails appear when opened in Outlook. But, this is not enough of a problem for me to want to change the way I send emails.

Noah
Development and Communication Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

A Solid CRM With Built-in Processing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Neon CRM allowed some excellent integration with third parties (like SMS contact), but I did wish they did more in-house.They were constantly working to improve donor deduplication, but they'd not quite perfected it when I left BBBS-ETN.

The visual UI of their CRM allowed for an incredible amount of customization.Grouping households so that a household wouldn't register as having lapsed even with different members of the household were donating was a key feature many CRMs don't have.

Their smart donor identification (for when someone - either user or donor - would incorrectly enter information) wasn't as solid as others I've seen.

Consultant (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Neon I think so

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it it keeps everything running smoothly

I loved that I can do my in boarding and keep track right from the get go!

A lot of notifications for stuff I don’t use.

Jahid Hasan
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Neon CRM is really helpful for my small startup

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Neon CRM is a superior CRM system. It is intuitive, fast and easy to use, especially with all the integrations it offers. I highly recommend Neon CRM!

I am a long-time user of Neon CRM and I have to say, it has been a blessing. It's made marketing so much easier and I've been able to get just as much work done in half the time. It also has a fantastic customer service team who are always there to help when I'm stuck on something or need advice.

Neon CRM is the best CRM I've ever used. It's got a great user interface, a feature rich marketing automation suite, and an easy-to-use customer contact list. Every day I'm grateful for how it helps me manage the customer relationships I have with my clients.

Amanda
CEO (Lettonie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Learning curve - but worth it!

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Neon CRM has been positive. I am excited to use the software creatively to diversify our revenue, and grow our social impact. Neon CRM was the exact "next step" we needed.

I love the diverse capabilities of the NeonCRM software. We have been able to apply it in multiple areas to grow our small non-profit.

The least favorite part of NeonCRM has been the learning curve and ease of use for a few of our employees. Most of our team is 20-40 years old, and are used to different work flows on other applications. Biggest areas of work flow issues are in the email feature and website form set up.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We're glad to hear that Neon CRM's wide feature set have been working well for your org. We're really proud to be able to offer a lot of features in one software platform, but a big focus for our upcoming development projects is making Neon CRM easier to learn and use, especially for non-admin users who need clear learning paths and workflows.

Lauren
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A CRM you can actually use!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The training sessions coupled with the learning paths have made the transition from Salesforce to Neon CRM pretty seamless.

Neon CRM is so user friendly and the learning paths are making it possible for our entire team to get trained.

This is hard to answer because we are still very new to Neon CRM. We have navigated a few bumps on the registration page, but nothing to make us regret this migration.

Greg
Greg
Executive Director (Canada)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

It's OK - needs to be modernized

Neon has some powerful, fast database capabilities. We find it quick to respond when looking for records, generating reports, or soring data. It's also very capable at handling duplicate records and the searching is very good. It's also stable - seems to be built on a solid foundation and performs well.

Much of Neon seems to be cobbled together from older generations of development. There is a lack of consistency in the admin interfaces, and I find myself lost trying to do the simplest thing (like updating a system email) ... and I took a year of computer science as an undergrad. The emails are not responsive for mobile, and the custom web pages are nearly impossible to present to our members because they simply don't match our brand at all. The event lack any sort of presentation in a calendar view. Neon updates their platform each month, however, IMHO, they're focussing on the wrong thing. I would expect the development team there to streamline the admin interface, make the basic tools like emails, events, and member sign up pages more modern and mobile-ready. I find myself wanting to head over to a WordPress solution to consolidate everything, but we've invested time and money into this already so we're going to ride it out for a while. If you go with Neon, I suggest you budget time (and money) for tech support and have someone on staff or on call who can wrangle the harder parts of the admin interface for you.

Patrick
Patrick
President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good system for the money that practices continuous improvement

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it is a robust system. The help center is very functional. For a new non-profit I would recommend it. For a larger staff, I would be hesitant.

I have used and recommended NEON for a few years. For the money it is a robust system. The event management is one of the easiest to use and you can set up multiple programs levels easily.

The reporting is difficult, except for getting event registrations out. To create a custom report is extremely frustrating.

Alioune
CEO (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Neon CRM

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Good CRM tool it's really easy to use.It also has a fantastic customer service team who are always there to help me.

on-demand training is not useful. And it's not very user-friendly

Cindy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Neon CRM: Robust and easy to use

Commentaires : Since we've been using Neon CRM, our overall fundraising has increased dramatically. At the end of the day, that is the name of the game for nonprofits, so it's really important. And, being able to see at a glance how we're doing in new donors, reactivated donors, etc. from the dashboards is very helpful.

Neon CRM replaced ETapestry for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. The ease of use in all aspects - donation tracking, fundraising campaign setup and monitoring, reporting, etc. are so much appreciated after working for so long without that ease. So, this makes our everyday tasks go much faster and we've been able to utilize the peer to peer and campaign features to be able to bring on new donors and track specific donation campaigns very easily. But, probably the very best feature is the training. Whenever we come up with some wacky question on "how can we do..." we set up a training session and they've always got a path to help us do whatever new thing we're trying.

I would like to have all database fields available no matter which type of report I'm trying to pull. Not sure if that is feasible or even advisable, but, sometimes I need info from a field that is available on a different report, but not on the type of report I need at that time.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review, Cindy! It is always our topmost priority for our products to increase overall fundraising for our clients, so we are beyond thrilled to hear you were able to do just that! We will also bring your feedback regarding database fields back to our support and product teams. Thank you!

T. Kebo
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Art
Source : SoftwareAdvice

NeonCRM is just what we needed.

From the beginning, their customer service was outstanding. In our research phase to find a new CRM vendor, we contacted at least 1 dozen different companies. We provided the sales people with an extensive list that outlined the data that we collect, as well as our database needs. Some companies looked at the list and upfront said that they couldn't provide what we needed. Others never bothered to contact us at all. Most sad, the fundraising software/donation processing company that we've been with for more than a decade never contacted us to let us know about their new services, they only increased our annual fees and decreased functionality. So NeonCRM emerged as one of our top choices very early on. Best yet, in talking to their sales person, and now our account manager, as well as their data consultants, they work with us to discuss and figure out solutions. For example, for many years we have used our database as a way to check of tasks in the data collection process. NeonCRM helped us to figure out if we needed a combination of data points or a process document to ensure that all of our users entered consistent information. That kind of collaboration and solution-based thinking has been immensely helpful. More so, given that we have planned for our data migration to happen over 2 years, with specific benchmarks. It feels like NeonCRM will be there with us all the way. One of our Board members is an engineer, and the way that NeonCRM does consultation allowed us to invite our Board member and our web site builder and designer into the meetings. That way we could all learn and develop solutions at the same time. Best yet, we've been able to work with NeonCRM staff, from sales to data consultants, who actually understood arts nonprofits, so they understand what to do with our earned income. Other companies were best for health or educational nonprofits, or advocacy & policy nonprofits, or some other kind of nonprofit. To have a team that understands the work that we do, the size of our organizations, the ways that our events function, and is willing to work with us to meet our needs (instead of trying to cram us into their system), made all the difference.

There are bits of functionality that other companies have that we would like. Such as the ability to tweet or make facebook posts, and track that information, from within the CRM, something that Nation Builder does really well. We would also like to be able to integrate silent and online auctions into fundraising efforts, but this is not something that can be done just yet. Finally, we would like to have our ecommerce products tied to their makers, something that NeonCRM can't do. However, they provided us with an API integration solution that will work in the meantime.

Christine
Marketing & Development Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

NeonCRM: A solid decade by need to move forward

Commentaires : We've been using NEON for over 10 years. It has been a solid, reliable performer. We have grown from $150k to over $1M in fundraising, and NEON has supported that growth (although it is not able to make mass changes to old data as we have better understand/refine how we track donations). Although NEON has incorporated some enhancements and improvements to the user experience recently, overall they have been slow to change, and customer support is not very responsive. Support for household roll-up (including family funds/DAV) has become critical to our organization, requiring us to seek other software solutions.

Solid basic constituent and donation management. Reliable - service is rarely down or unacceptably slow. Interface is relatively easy to use for anyone with good software sensibilities (a simpler view would be helpful for less techy BOD members).

Householding support with regards to donations roll-up is very poor. Reporting, while flexible and seemingly comprehensive, often requires export and external manipulation to get what we want. Organization is not responsive to customer requests - with popular suggestions in forum going unaddressed for years.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Christine. We're happy to hear how much success your organization has had fundraising through Neon CRM over the past 10 years, but we're sad to see you go. Your feedback regarding how and why you're switching to another CRM is extremely insightful in helping us grow, and help us learn which features are most important to our customers. Thank you so much for leaving your review!

Chriz
Board President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Basically, a good value for small nonprofits

Great tools for managing donor system- love the automatic thank you emails, donation forms, database, reporting, etc. Also love the ease of use with Events and Campaigns.

The donor and members features did not work well together where it was not reporting member contributions as donor contributions (IRS allows member contributions to be tax deductible as long under $75). We now just use the members feature with zero value in order to be able to send them annual reminders (and mark their member contribution as a donation). Not working perfectly but it's what we do for now. Another piece that I do not like is the customer support is either hard to get or not timely in their responses. It often takes 48 hours or more for a response, and sometimes I have to remind them I am waiting for a response. The delay of response makes is so I forget to follow up on the issue that we were having. Very frustrating at times.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Chriz! Thank you for your review. Please continue to reach out to our support team, so we can continue to help you to make Neon CRM work great for you! You can also find a variety of webinars, guides, and videos for Neon CRM here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/.

Amy
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Not particularly user friendly.

Commentaires : We benefit by being able to use the software to upgrade our database and access details swiftly. Connecting the events to our website has been especially useful, making our registration process much more efficient.

I primarily use the features for creating an event and registering participants. The ease of connecting each event with our website is especially important and this works well with Neon. Overall I do find that the software is overly complicated and difficult to edit. It stores a great deal of information, but the fields are excessive. I would prefer a software program that is simpler and more user friendly.

Editing is very difficult. Just one example is the form for accounts. We have spent many hours trying to tailor the fields to our organizations needs and still have not resolved this issue.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Neon CRM. We are happy to hear our product has helped you to access details swiftly and connect your events and website. We recommend reaching out to our support team to resolve your issue with customizing your fields to your organization's preference. You can fill out a ticket or find additional Neon CRM guides here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/

Jessica
Development Associate (É.-U.)

Well worth it

Commentaires : I've used several different CRM programs and I find Neon CRM relatively easy to use and affordable. It is very capable of fulfilling the needs of our organization. I also appreciate how fast Neon customer service responds to questions.

Being able to pull the data easily for what I need when I run reports. And being able to individualize the main page so that I can instantly see donation increases in the campaigns that I'm interested in.

When first learning to use I would miss a donation when looking at an individual's record- if that donation had been added to their partner's account instead. To remedy this I linked the households together and now only check this page so I can make sure to see all the gifts made in one place. It would be helpful though to be able to add mailing list tags to entire households instead of only by the individual.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jessica! Thank you for the honest and thorough review. We hope we can continue to make Neon CRM "well worth it" for you! Please reach out to support or pro services at Neon One and we can discuss households in more depth with you and optimize the process even more with you. This team can help you find some resolutions to your "household issue."

Mary Beth
Development Associate (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Excellent experience with NeonCRM...highly recommend it!

Commentaires : I work for a small, public charter school. The school had never tracked donors, incoming donations, or consistently sent thank yous. The only data that I had available to load into NeonCRM were from folders of thank you letters that had incomplete/incorrect contact information in some cases. I imported the current parents of our students this year as well as any data I could glean from the thank you letters for the previous 3 school years. NeonCRM allowed us to more easily communicate with all of our constituents. The thank you letters are formatted to include tokens that make the letters more personal as well as contain photos and accomplishments of our student body. They are also are set up with different text and photos based on whether the donation is designated, in-kind, or unrestricted because that data is easily tracked in the software. For the first time, KAPS participated in Giving Tuesday with an email campaign and also did an EOY appeal, neither of which had been attempted in the past. The EOY campaign brought in 30% of our donations for the year in the last two weeks of December. Several of the donors elected to become part of a new Friends of KAPS organization that is in its infancy. We were also able to send a donation summary for tax purposes this January, which had also never been done by the school. The reporting helps us target donors for specific appeals and know who has (and hasn't) given recently. We were able to get several people to sign up for recurring donations that increased our sustainability. My current efforts are two-fold: 1) increase the use of the constituent portal, and
2) track volunteer hours using the Volunteer module so that we can report this data in grants that we are pursuing.
NeonCRM has been instrumental in taking our organization to the next level: helping us to maximize our constituents, increase our bottom line, and help us to become a professional charter school that is responsible with our constituents monetary donations. I would highly recommend NeonCRM to others looking for a constituent database. (My only reason for giving a 4 on Ease of Use is that, being a small organization, I was not able to attend training. However, the videos and online manuals helped me determine how to use the software. The NeonCRM support staff were also very helpful if I couldn't find the answer to my question on my own.)

Laura Beth
Operations and Information Coordinator ()
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Neon has turned our data into an asset

Commentaires : Since we adopted Neon this Spring, our organization's approach to data collection and historical information has completely revolutionized. Now, we do not have to reinvent the wheel every year. I am responsible the maintenance of the account and report creation and I could not be more pleased.

I love that Neon allows for a great deal of customization in the account fields. As an organization, we have lots of specific information that we are tracking and Neon allows for this to easily be drawn into reports. Customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. Each new update is a pleasant surprise because I have found that they significantly increase the usability of the program. The relationship function allows us to track the connections that are so crucial to our development process. The event-building page was exactly what we needed and allowed us to build out a 500-person luncheon.

Neon does not allow us to draw reports focused on the relationships between our constituents which would be very useful. Neon does not have a great selection of newsletter or email templates. Additionally, we have found that emails from Neon consistently go to spam. I wish that it was possible to transfer information from custom surveys to account custom fields. Same with event information.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

NeonCRM is overall easy to use and have been a huge help for growing the fundraising and programmatic missions of my small non-profit.

Commentaires : Overall good experience, and the staff has always been kind, helpful, and responsive.

I love the membership and event management systems, and how easy it is to integrate with MailChimp. The price point is great for my small nonprofit.

I do not like the forms, even when customized. The buttons, fields, and fonts seem outdated. Also, creating custom forms is difficult. You have to switch back and forth between the Forms & Pages Section and the System Setting section, and as a non-tech guy at my small and scrappy non profit, I constantly forget where everything is and how to change things. The system should be designed for the "lay" user, especially for a database that is accessible to small non profits, who most likely don't have the money to hire a full time tech or database manager, but divide responsibilities between the ED, fundraising, and program staff.

Joy
Co Founder/Co Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Disappointed with customer service

Commentaires : Unacceptable thus far. If my customer service situation could be improved and Neon would be available to help and be accessible, I could honestly trust and enjoy the product.

It is very helpful and specific to non-profit management

A company is only as good as its customer service. I have been so extremely disappointed in having access to help and getting questions answered when we need them. Makes me question Neon CRM and ruins my ability to enjoy it. I really was hoping that Neon would be different. They will be available to up my price for the number of users, but are not available to help me when I am in need.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Joy. We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with our customer service team. When a client reaches out to us, they receive a reply within 24-48 hours. We know that that can be a long time to wait for a reply to resolve any issue that you may be facing. We have reached out to our client success and support team to understand better how we can support you and your organization in the future and continue to improve our customer support at Neon One. We appreciate your patience as we continue to find better ways to support our clients quickly and effectively.

Jennifer
Director of Development ()
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A great improvement for our management of data

Commentaires : Switching to Neon has been a good move for our organization. We are able to better organize our information in a more comprehensive way. After 1 year of use we are still figuring out how to use all the functions of neon to our advantage. Customer service is quick to respond and pretty amazing.

It is very user friendly and it is accessible anywhere.

The formatting platform for system letters, system emails, and online forms is ridiculously bad. It looks like it might work like Word but it does not. It is so limited in its ability that I find we had to revamp everything we've always done with communication flow. This is very frustrating. There are so many good platforms out there - I wish neon would improve this feature. It would make life much easier with neon.

Sheri
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Great for non-profits

Commentaires : We have been very happy with the software.

It’s user friendly and can handle a multitude of tasks.

It’s difficult to enter items that are not tax deductible but have varying costs. It doesn’t work well for Silent Auction purchases.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sheri! Thank you for leaving a review for Neon CRM. Most nonprofits have a lot to do, which is why we prioritize usability and management of many tasks simultaneously. This is great to hear! We have noted your concern about silent auction purchases and have brought this to our product team. We are always looking for ways to improve our products, so we take these reviews very seriously. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Jared
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great Value! Best CRM for the money!

Commentaires : We can track student participation better than ever! Our volunteer, donor and grant support is also tracked in the system which has changed our whole approach to annual fundraising and program implementation.

Although I have only scratched the surface of its functionality, NEON has been great at doing just about everything I want it to (and when it does not, it is usually a help desk question away). They have great training and help available.

I would like to integrate NEON into more of our email and social media campaigns, but need time to figure a few things out.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jared! Thank you for leaving a review for Neon CRM. You can find more training and information about email campaigns here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/article/218528447CampaignEmails. If at any time you want additional support or training, you can find that information here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/.

Theresa
Program manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses
Source : SoftwareAdvice

New user and like what I see so far

They were very helpful on the phone explaining what their software offers and helping me transfer my data. I like that the product is all encompassing for the donor. I like that this product can track donations, track events, and serve as our email newsletter provider also. I also think it is nice that the donor can create their own personal login and manage donations.

The product does not seem to have all the features I had with previous software. The main item I have not been able to do is to put a listing of all donations from a donor in a letter.

Réponse de l'équipe de NeonCRM

il y a 8 ans

Thanks so much for your wonderful response, Theresa! We here at NeonCRM are extremely excited to be a part of One Heart Family Ministries mission in helping children who are struggling in the foster care system. What an amazing mission! Itemized Donation Token: As the deepest web-based CRM built specifically for nonprofits on the market, we are thrilled that OHFM can take advantage of so much integrated functionality that NeonCRM offers. Per your comment about placing an itemized list of all donations a donor has made into a letter (or email), we actually DO have that feature available and there is a guide on this in the NeonCRM Support Center. We'll have someone reach out directly to provide the necessary guides. Future Feature Suggestions: For any other features you are searching for and cannot find, please submit a ticket to our Support Team and they will be in touch with any corresponding guides and instructions. If, for some reason, there is a feature NeonCRM does not have and you would like to suggest it as an option for our Development Team to consider, we have a community forum where our clients submit "feature suggestions". We monitor this area frequently; and with new features being added to NeonCRM every month, we rank and prioritize what new features to add. We truly look forward to streamlining OHFM's day-to-day processes so staff can spend more time helping out the children that need your help most! -Your NeonCRM Team

Kelli
Executive Director ()
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés

Love this software!

We use Neon for everything! Forms, donations, events, emails, etc. It's not absolutely perfect for any one thing, but it's really great at all those things. For the value and the comprehensiveness, I'd recommend it highly! Plus, the customer service and help center are incredible!! So many resources and extremely quick replies. Very easy to work with.

Even if there isn't a capability for something I want to do one day, I love that Neon is constantly updating with new features. I know that I can request it and (with enough other people wanting the same thing), they'll be responsive and development solutions. So any cons aren't cons for long.