15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Neon CRM

Stimulez vos donateurs, planifiez des événements, gérez vos adhésions, suivez vos bénévoles et plus encore avec l'un des meilleurs logiciels cloud tout-en-un pour les organismes à but non lucratif.

En savoir plus sur Neon CRM

The integration with my website to ensure a seemless experience for the user.

There are a lot of bugs in Neon. One of the most frustrating is that sometimes my searches do not return an account until I type out the whole account name.

Neon CRM - Notes

Neon CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 544 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Neon CRM ?

Victorien
Gestion de Clientele (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Meilleur application

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Très facile et rapide à utiliser ce logiciel de gestion

Il faut avoir une connection rapide pour profiter de ce logiciel

Samson
Samson
Support agent (Togo)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de CRM

4,0 il y a 8 mois

J'adore Neon CRM qui m'a permit à la gestion des équipes. Très simple et facile à utiliser et avec une équipe assistante très rapide

C'est un super logiciel pour la gestion des équipes et très simple. Je n'ai rien à reprocher . J'adore

il y a 8 mois

Hey Samson, thanks so much for your review! It's wonderful to hear how your org is getting the most out of Neon CRM. Thanks again!

Julie
Julie
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 9 mois

I have worked in a few CRMs since starting my career, and Neon CRM is the most user friendly. Also, the help section is wonderful and easy to understand. If I cannot find an answer, customer service is prompt and helpful.

It would be nice if Neon had more capabilities for events such as a silent auction/raffle function.

il y a 9 mois

Hey Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's so wonderful hearing how useful our help resources and support team have been for you. Thanks again!

Kieran

Best Customer Service and Ease of Admin Stress

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Amazing and have recomended them to most non profits researching for a new crm.

The customer service is what made the decision easiest for us. Responsive and listens to every concern.Administrative heachaces are lessened with automation. The CRM integrates with many programs to reduce user entry errors on the backend.

events management still needs work (9/6/23). While It is great to use and get a complete picture of the constituent, the actual designing and then the signup pages fro events is cumbersome without help.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Kieran, Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are thrilled that your experience has been positive and that Neon CRM has helped you and your team in so many ways. Thanks again!

Nancy
CEO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Watch out for Neon's cancelation fees

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Useful and worth it to us for how we benefitted when we were paying $50/month. Not worth it to us anymore when they doubled our cost. When we canceled our account, they said they'd charge another 3 months ($300) because apparently we'd agreed to that (in the fine print of their many page contract). A ridiculous waste of money. We could use that $300 to feed our service dogs in training. Customer service from Neon is very slow to respond to questions, set up seminars to tutor our employees when needed.

Captured our donor database and allowed us to track donors. Pinned note feature great to record facts about each donor.

Forms not usable for us - not enough fields, so we couldn't run our donations through Neon. Had to manually enter each donation to capture it on Neon.

Stuart
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Fundraising, Event, and Contact management for Non-profit

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The built-in fundraising, event registration, and contact management features have allowed us to keep everything inside of NEON. Previously we were cobbling together data from separate systems with quite a lot of Excel exporting and importing in between.

The built-in email template creation tool is powerful, but the learning curve is a little greater compared with other platforms which specialize in email marketing. After a little effort, we were able to recreate what we needed in NEON.We have not found a straightforward, built-in feature to put multiple contacts into a dedicated group for one-off purposes. It can be done, but one higher level of organization of contacts would make contact management almost perfect.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Stuart, thank you for leaving us this thoughtful review! I think your idea around adding the ability to add contacts to a group for one-off purposes is stellar. Have you submitted that idea to our Suggestions Portal? Our team will review it and let you know if this is something we can move forward with implementing! Thanks again :)

Alexis
Director of Production (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Everything in one convenient product

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I like that there is so much information that you can log about contacts, that people can sign in, that there are websites now, that I can send out campaigns to specific groups and get helpful analytics, that we can add users rather than log into only one account, and that we can easily see who are active and inactive members.

There is a bit of a learning curve in terms of nomenclature and finding what you're looking for in the global settings. Filters for finding a specific set of members could be easier, but you can get used to how it works. When I went to someone for help, I ended up figuring it out before they were able to answer it for me, which took us both a long time, so I think it is not very intuitive if support staff also have trouble figuring it out.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Alexis, thanks so much for your review! It sounds like your org has been able to do a ton with Neon CRM, and we love hearing about all of your success! Thanks again :)

Lisa
Director of Membership (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés

Neon CRM has been a game-changer.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great experience and I will definitely tell other it is a great product.

Not having to do everything manually. The workflows and auto-emails have been critical for a small team. It is easy to use.

The speed of uploading or running reports. It can take awhile to load a donors donations.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Automating those pesky administrative tasks can be such a game changer--glad this is helping out your team! Thanks again for the review :)

Amanda
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Started good and now terrible

1,0 il y a 4 mois

The company was good when we first started using it several years ago. It is now a larger company that seems to value profit over happy clients.

Too expensive for what is included, horrible customer support, may take over a week to respond.

Greg
Greg
Executive Director (Canada)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

It's OK - needs to be modernized

Neon has some powerful, fast database capabilities. We find it quick to respond when looking for records, generating reports, or soring data. It's also very capable at handling duplicate records and the searching is very good. It's also stable - seems to be built on a solid foundation and performs well.

Much of Neon seems to be cobbled together from older generations of development. There is a lack of consistency in the admin interfaces, and I find myself lost trying to do the simplest thing (like updating a system email) ... and I took a year of computer science as an undergrad. The emails are not responsive for mobile, and the custom web pages are nearly impossible to present to our members because they simply don't match our brand at all. The event lack any sort of presentation in a calendar view. Neon updates their platform each month, however, IMHO, they're focussing on the wrong thing. I would expect the development team there to streamline the admin interface, make the basic tools like emails, events, and member sign up pages more modern and mobile-ready. I find myself wanting to head over to a WordPress solution to consolidate everything, but we've invested time and money into this already so we're going to ride it out for a while. If you go with Neon, I suggest you budget time (and money) for tech support and have someone on staff or on call who can wrangle the harder parts of the admin interface for you.

Kari
Foundation Executive Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Great affordable CRM

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The training is top notch and I am able to utilize all the features which makes our nonprofit stronger. Neon CRM is more affordable than other options and has a lot of the same features. I love that I am able to add event tickets!

It's a little hard to figure out how to add tasks, but once you get it, this CRM runs really well.

il y a 9 mois

Hey Kari, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Neon CRM is working well for your organization. Our Support Center and Neon One Academy have tons of different resources to help folks with things like adding tasks so that you can learn quickly and make the most of the system!

Database Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Easy To Use Donor Management

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Neon CRM is super easy to use and customize.

So far, I have no real complaints about Neon CRM.

il y a 5 mois

Hey Michael, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you and your team have been having a positive experience with Neon CRM :)

Cindy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Neon CRM: Robust and easy to use

Commentaires : Since we've been using Neon CRM, our overall fundraising has increased dramatically. At the end of the day, that is the name of the game for nonprofits, so it's really important. And, being able to see at a glance how we're doing in new donors, reactivated donors, etc. from the dashboards is very helpful.

Neon CRM replaced ETapestry for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. The ease of use in all aspects - donation tracking, fundraising campaign setup and monitoring, reporting, etc. are so much appreciated after working for so long without that ease. So, this makes our everyday tasks go much faster and we've been able to utilize the peer to peer and campaign features to be able to bring on new donors and track specific donation campaigns very easily. But, probably the very best feature is the training. Whenever we come up with some wacky question on "how can we do..." we set up a training session and they've always got a path to help us do whatever new thing we're trying.

I would like to have all database fields available no matter which type of report I'm trying to pull. Not sure if that is feasible or even advisable, but, sometimes I need info from a field that is available on a different report, but not on the type of report I need at that time.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review, Cindy! It is always our topmost priority for our products to increase overall fundraising for our clients, so we are beyond thrilled to hear you were able to do just that! We will also bring your feedback regarding database fields back to our support and product teams. Thank you!

Caitlin
Data Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Longtime Neon User

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Over I'm really happy with Neon. It's a great product, you get access to so much support and a robust knowledge base filled with guides and training that will help a lot. It's intuitive and really friendly. I've also seen Neon transition to building a community where you get additional support from other Neon users as well as Neon employees. When I first started there was no where to really provide feedback and now there is a portal for that and it's so nice to see actual user ideas get implemented. Neon has really made strides to make clients feel heard and valued and it shows.

I like how user friendly it is, not only was it an easy system to learn myself it's easy for staff that may not have experience with a CRM to use and feel confident using. In my past experience with different organizations and different databases there is a lot of fear and reluctance around using the database and with Neon we have 100% of our staff in the database

There are somethings Neon still has to work on that are standard in other databases. I think they'll eventually be addressed because Neon really listens to feedback but, for example, the fact that there isn't an alias field that is search bar accessible is a little frustrating. People change their names all the time, and you don't want to lose that data. I created a custom field for it but that's not search bar accessible. It doesn't hinder my ability to use the database but it is a little frustrating not to have.

il y a 5 mois

Hey Caitlin, thank you for your review! Awesome to hear that your whole team feels confident using Neon CRM and are able to dive into the various features and modules. I think your idea around incorporating an alias field is stellar, and would encourage you to submit it to our Suggestions Portal: https://feedback.neonone.com/forums/945646-neon-crm

Karen
Director, Development and Strategic Partnerships
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

Great System to Grow With

Commentaires : I have actually used Neon CRM in two very different nonprofits. One was previously using eTapestry and we switched because of the greater flexibility offered by Neon. That organization received much of its funding from individuals and was focused on one main program. The second was a transportation think tank that had no previous CRM system and received much of its funding through memberships. In both cases, I have found the system to work well and meet the needs of two very different organizations.

The interface is easy to use, very similar to comparable CRM systems in terms of flexibility and customization, but built for fundraising. The customization, in particular, is easy to understand and flexible enough to work for a variety of applications in a variety of nonprofits. I like the automation features as well, such as with donation appreciation and membership renewal reminders.

The single log on functionality and link with Wordpress needs to be further developed, I think. Sometimes the integrations with other systems, like MailChimp, are not as robust as I would like.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. We always love hearing how NeonCRM's versatility can help vastly different nonprofits! We are also glad to hear you are using the Wordpress single sign on plugin. We appreciate your feedback. We will be making improvements and enhancements to it regularly. Over the next year you can expect deeper enhancements to our existing integrations and many more great new integration offerings to come. For example, last month we announced we are officially part of Zapier’s beta testing program. Zapier is essentially a system that connects systems, so this really opens up opportunities to connect Neon with many other platforms. Our blog post about it is below: https://www.neoncrm.com/zapier-streamline-nonprofits-operations/ Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions about it! -Your Neon Team

Roberta
Development and Outreach (É.-U.)

My experience with Neon CRM

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My experience, again, has mostly been positive. Initially, I encountered a learning curve but I am appreciating that curve now. I also appreciate the customer service I've received from Neon CRM. In addition to the private sessions that have been enormously helpful, I can join various courses on specific aspects of the software. I can also sit in on "Office Sessions" which has been informative. And it helps to have access to various tutorials that I can reference repeatedly if need be. All in all, it has been a very positive experience.

What I like most about NEON CRM is that it offers us the ability to have all our information at our fingertips. This really does allow all of us to be more thorough and therefore more successful in growing our nonprofit, which is just three years old. We can reference everything to determine many of our next steps.

What I like least is not being able to customize the grant pages a bit more, but truthfully, I now have grown quite used to Neon CRM, and I'm happy with how the grant pages are laid out. I also appreciate being able to add all my LOI's and grant applications as well as grant responses. Being able to reference all that information at anytime has been an enormous time saver for me.

il y a 7 mois

Hey Roberta, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that Neon CRM has been helpful in aggregating all of your data! Sometimes a learning curve is important to ensure you get all the ins and outs of a platform, glad to hear that our support resources have helped you feel confident using the platform. Cheers!

Sheri
É.-U.
Organisme social ou civique

Neon, an elegant solution

I have had my NeonCRM system now for about four months, and what I love the most about it is probably its elegance. It's like the designers sat in my office, watched me work, and then designed a system that would not only take care of the many things I need when working with our donors, but also thought of a whole lot more! The system is very comprehensive, and while it is quite large and will take many more months to completely master, it is consistent. This consistency throughout makes it relatively easy to learn to work, even in the beginning.

The thing I have found the most frustrating is that I run a Mac, and this system is more compatible with PC. For instance, I could not run the tutorials on my Mac, so I had to haul out an old PC laptop for my training webinars. It worked out okay, as I could be working on the Mac in the program while watching the tutorial on the PC, but we Mac users get frustrated with these situations. Later, I learned that the internal mail merger program would not work on anything but Internet Explorer, which is unfortunately no longer available for Mac. It would have been nice if we could have at least had Firefox or Chrome, both very commonly used browsers, as an option. This is not a deal breaker for me, but for the price and quality of the system, I would have liked more compatibility.

il y a 10 ans

Sheri, we really appreciate the kind words and positive review, but also thank you for the constructive feedback to make our processes better. We've heard you and other Mac users loud and clear in regards to accessing the recorded trainings. Where NeonCRM obviously works just fine on PCs and Macs, the webinar provider we work with only renders our recordings in a PC-compatible format. Due to this limitation of our webinar partner, we have made the decision to stream all NeonCRM trainings on YouTube to ensure Mac users and all NeonCRM users have easy access to all training sessions. We'll be having your account manager reach out directly to you to provide this resource directly and these can be accessed with a simple search on YouTube. In regards to the Microsoft Word mail merge functionality you brought up, that direct push from NeonCRM to Microsoft Word is actually something that is dictated by Microsoft, not us, since they want people to be using Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, Chrome, Firefox, and all other browsers are unable to receive a direct push from any system directly into Microsoft Word. We are looking to see if there's a way around it and will of course let you know. Of course, you can always use the built-in NeonCRM mail merge templates or export to Excel/csv to perform the mail merge externally as well. So there are options! Again, thank you for the amazing feedback and look forward to growing with you for years to come. -Your NeonCRM Team

Diana
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are an environmental educational nonprofit. We provide many educational events for our members and the public to learn how to identify and manage noxious weeds. We also provide educational publications. We made the decision to leave our other system after increase fees and what we felt was decreased interest in smaller nonprofits after they were purchased by another vendor. We also did not like the fact each year when we did events their system did not allow us to customize things ourselves using their system but required us to get out the checkbook and pay them to do so. We initially bought the base plus two modules with Neon in 2011. We purchased the website shell overlay. The second year we expanded to the full product. We did our own data conversion in less than 30 days. We brought over the history of membership and events that we had exported into Excel spreadsheets. We felt the conversion was very easy. The vendor was there for help, though it was easy enough and well documented such that we did not require much help. We learned to use the system quickly using their documentation, videos, and knowledge-based website and forums. Honestly, for the most part, the system has been intuitive. Their customer service rocks. We use the ticket system exclusively, and they have provided responses in a timely and professional manner. We really appreciate that their help desk appears to have a stable employee base with low turnover, so we feel that they know us. More importantly, the development team at Neon seems to want to grow this product by listening and making regular system changes that reflect the changing needs of NPOs. Each year when we renew, we can always think of a thing or two that happened that makes us glad again we are with Neon. We have benefited by being with a system that listens to their user base. I see things that we have suggested incorporated into the system. There are twice a year updates that we can depend on, which are documented and announced (unlike our old system, which dropped things in unannounced, and then we would have problems and not be able to figure out why). Releases have been fully tested and it is not buggy software. We have saved money for our nonprofit by reducing the number of SAS vendors we deal with. We have improved efficiency and understanding of our donors and members as we have brought all of relationship interfaces to a single database. When we pull up a donor, we now know what they bought, when they last donated, if they are a member, how long they have been a member, which events they have attended, and more. This has been a great economic move for us, but it has turned into an even better strategic move that will allow us to better understand all those we interface with, which will in turn allow us to better fulfill our mission .

Tracy
Director of Communications, Marketing, and Membership (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Great for managing renewals, not useful for team overall

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : One of the main reasons we wanted to a CRM to track a schools participation doesn't really work. We are considering other platforms that might be able to offer this.

Since switching to Neon processing membership renewals has been a million times easier. I can see easily how may years someone has been a member, what they have paid, the tier they should be at and I can easily communicate all this when their membership expires. Folks can easily become members through our site as well. Membership retention has been successful and my job has been easier.

I had hoped that with the eventbrite integration that I could go to a school and see everyone who had participated in a program. We do not offer individual memberships, but that is the only way that neon is set up. I want to be able to see how a school is using their membership through program participation year to year, but it is still impossible to run a report or see this easily. For this reason and many others, nobody on my team is using the platform. I looked and nobody had logged in for years! I have deemed it a non-useful tool for this reason.

Maya
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Beginner Picking Up from Prior Admins

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overwhelmed. I am the only employee in a nonprofit that has over 200 members so much of my time is spoken for and though I need to give Neon CRM time and attention, I feel guilty doing so and thus get distracted when I am going through training processes so I feel I am not retaining the info I'm reading/watching.

I can see the potential of it being very effective in our organization but again, having a hard time locating implementation documents a prior administration set up or where things were left off.

The Neon One Academy seems to have most of the information I need to navigate and learn but it does not keep track of where I left off in the training modules so I am constantly trying to remember where I to restart when I am able to revisit the trainings. There also seems to be lots of the same training info in different places so I get confused as to what or where to go next. Also having a hard time trying to figure out how to use all relevant features without using Neon Pay for any of them. (Due to our org having to use our fiscal agent's financial processing system, Stripe.)

il y a 5 mois

Hey Maya, appreciate your thoughtful review! We know how difficult it must be to be a one person team. Balancing your time with the plethora of tasks and duties and still trying to move your mission forward is one of the hardest things to do, and Neon CRM's goal is to make that easier. I'm glad you've been able to find some value out of Neon One Academy. If you haven't already, I'd suggest enrolling in the orientation course (https://academy.neonone.com/page/neon-crm-orientation). Another resource that could be fruitful for you is our open office hours. you can pop int a zoom room with our consulting team to get your questions answered in real time (https://academy.neonone.com/page/neon-crm-live-trainings). Alternatively, we do offer live chat and phone support for a small monthly fee, as well as extended training hours. I'm confident that once you get a grasp of the platform, it will make a world of difference for your prioritization and efficiency.

Amy
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Not particularly user friendly.

Commentaires : We benefit by being able to use the software to upgrade our database and access details swiftly. Connecting the events to our website has been especially useful, making our registration process much more efficient.

I primarily use the features for creating an event and registering participants. The ease of connecting each event with our website is especially important and this works well with Neon. Overall I do find that the software is overly complicated and difficult to edit. It stores a great deal of information, but the fields are excessive. I would prefer a software program that is simpler and more user friendly.

Editing is very difficult. Just one example is the form for accounts. We have spent many hours trying to tailor the fields to our organizations needs and still have not resolved this issue.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Amy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Neon CRM. We are happy to hear our product has helped you to access details swiftly and connect your events and website. We recommend reaching out to our support team to resolve your issue with customizing your fields to your organization's preference. You can fill out a ticket or find additional Neon CRM guides here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/

Clarate
Director of Operations and Community Relations (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés

Neon CRM is Great for our Mid-Level Nonprofit!

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been positive, and we would recommend Neon! It's a great way to organize our events and ticket sales, as well as track income from those same constituents and more. The volunteer projects and timesheets are seamless, so it's easy to tell how many volunteers have worked with the organization during the year and how many hours they've put in.

Neon has been great for our organization. It's easy to navigate and pull reports to track donations, memberships, event registrations, etc. This year we used ClickBid to organize our virtual fundraising gala and auction. The integration process between that and Neon was seamless.

There isn't a great way to set up monthly payments for annual membership plans. The grants module could be more helpful if there was a bit more automation. We don't use that function much as we've found it easier to stick to our own spreadsheets and calendars.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Clarate! We are so happy to hear that Neon CRM helped you organize your events and ticket sales, as well as track income from those same constituents and more. We appreciate your honest feedback and will bring your voiced concerns back to our team, so we can continue to improve our products and support our clients.

Tracy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Veterans Miracle Center Erie Gets Squared Away Using NeonCRM

NeonCRM is very robust in its comprehensive capabilities to manage every aspect of fundraising, reporting, tracking, lead generation and just plain constituent management process. For Veterans Miracle Center Erie, the offerings of NeonCRM's full suite of modules was well-above our necessity at the time we implemented it, and at a cost that would make any non-profit cheer. The optional modules available for growth allows the VMCE to grow at a solid-yet-comfortable rate, with confidence that our CRM can grow with us. Additional features for mass-emailing and event management are just some of the additional options we look forward to. For those seeking to have organizational excellence, this tool will allow you to cross items of the "accomplished tasks" list every day and breathe a sigh of relief. There are countless videos, articles, and DIY options available should your organization not have the budget for one-on-one guidance from NeonCRM's support.

Filtering data down to a very specific subset of constituents, donations and campaigns for further analysis is key to the non-profit world. NeonCRM is very powerful for drilling down to mine out the gold needed. However, if your organization does NOT purchase the conversion support and general support, a person who is tech-savvy and patient ought to be selected to carefully read the very thorough SOPS and knowledge base articles provided by NeonCRM. It really isn't a complaint - just be prepared accordingly to either spend the additional funds for proper support, or know that you are at the mercy of someone to teach your remaining staff how to build and pull custom reports. Please note that the system does feature a TON of pre-fab reports, so you won't be at a loss even in your newness to NeonCRM.

Courtney
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

Great customer service!

I've looked into several different donor relations databases, and Neon was hands down the best we've seen. The customer service was definitely above and beyond, and truly set them apart from their competition! The database is very user-friendly and customizable. I can't wait to full start using it!

I don't particularly care for the fact that you have to pay an additional cost for the extra training. I feel like this should be included. If companies don't have time to watch all of the youtube videos, or aren't great at being self-taught, then they will not be able to get the most out of the system, and will be more likely to cancel the services. If the customer doesn't understand the database and how to use it, then it will ultimately be a waste of money for the client (which means NEON will lose their business). Small non-profits like mine, who are looking to increase fundraising and donations, just can't afford that extra cost.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Courtney, Thanks so much for your kind words about your experience with our team! We are happy to have you on board. To address your concerns regarding training, let me say that we strive to provide training options suitable for all of our clients regardless of budget, size, or learning style. Our online knowledge base at support.neoncrm.com has in-depth guides and videos to help new users get started and experienced admins take their CRM to the next level. We also have an active community forum and unlimited ticket support included with every service package. For those who would like more customized, one-on-one training, we offer a range of services and pricing that includes chat, phone support, on demand training, and extended training & consulting. If you'd like any assistance finding the training and support options that are right for you, drop us a line at clientsuccess@neoncrm.com. We're here to help! -Your Neon Team

Adrienne
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Duplicate accounts

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have had good experience overall. Please fix the issue of creating duplicate account with the same email addresses!!

it has great features for registration of classes, except for the duplicate accounts that can be created by a single user with the same email address.

I do not like that customers/donors can set up an unlimited number of accounts in the system with the same email address. I can't think of any company that allows this. If you register with the same email, it should tell them that they already have an account and to recover their account with a password reset and not allow for duplicate accounts. Not having this feature creates a lot of work for the back end user. It would not seem to be very difficult to fix this issue.