15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Simplified

En savoir plus sur Simplified

Créez de superbes designs, des vidéos et rédigez des textes à l'aide de l'outil de rédaction assisté de l'IA.

En savoir plus sur Simplified

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

Sometimes there're a few mistakes. But I guess it's all the matter of emprovement.

Simplified - Notes

Simplified a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 253 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Simplified ?

CoriCorinne
Ecrivain (France)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Avis plutôt positif

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Franchement, simple d utilisation. Pas cher en fait car fait ce qu'on lui demande. J'ai hâte de continuer

Ça se remet tout le temps à zéro au niveau des questions. Faut aller dans l historique

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Simplified! 🔥🚀 We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and cost-effective. We understand that the resetting of questions can be inconvenient, and we're continuously working to enhance the user experience. 🙏🏻 Your feedback is important to us, and we're committed to making improvements based on your input. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you further! 🚀📝🔄

Stéphanie
Président (France)
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur

très complet

5,0 il y a 3 mois

très intuitif, très complet, facile d'utilisation. je recommande vivement !

le prix. cela a un coût c'est indéniable.

Chief Strategist (Japon)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Finally an all in one product for content creation!

Commentaires : After using it for a few months, I find myself coming back to it more often and using it for a lot of my content creation. I've needed to ask support questions a few times and they got back to me very quickly and helped my find solutions. They are also very quick to improve the product and add new features!

It was so easy to setup my branding with color palette, logo, fonts and supporting graphics so I can just choose exactly what I need when creating new materials. I can create online content quickly and easily without having to bounce from app to app. To create a blog post or PDF, I can create all the images and graphics that I need, then use the AI to help write the content copy.

Getting started with AI copywriting assisting takes some time and practice to get used to. I'm still getting used to it myself, but that isn't limited to this software specifically. There are so many pros to this software that I can't complain.

E-learning, 2–10 employés

Begginer user

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Graphics, free trial, ai generator, multiple tasking, editing possibilities.

Ai is not as good as i thought, it doesn't draw everything I asked about. I had to try 4 times to see a result closer to my imagination.

Daisha
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

So easy to use!!

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Love this platform. It has saved me numerous times and pretty easy to use. I like the AI features with saves a ton of time especially when you have a writers block

Wish AI could naturally select the content and create captions.

Anshu
CEO (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A one stop solution for social marketing

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It is good for my business needs would recommend

It has a lot of tools which can help generate good templates and do marketing of the product

It is time consuming with so many options

il y a 8 mois

I'm glad to hear that Simplified is helping you with your business needs! 🔥 While it offers a wide range of tools and options, it's true that having many features can be time-consuming. To make the most of it, I recommend checking out our YouTube channel for tutorials on how to use different features effectively. This can save you time and make your social marketing even more efficient. Keep up the great work! 🚀📊📺

Fidan
Designer
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

I like it so much

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I am extremely satisfied with my experience so far. I manage over 12 pages, and it is remarkably user-friendly. I have used other platforms in the past, but none have been as professional and easy to navigate as this one.

At the moment, I don't have anything that I don't like

CEO (É.-U.)
Recherche, 2–10 employés

Simplified in simpleton terms

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I think it was ok, but not fantastic. there are many things that could be changed.

The thing I like most is the video editing feature! Unfortunately I dont have any videos I can edit.. Too chez!

having to login every single time is kind of a pain. Wish there were an autologin or fingerprint scanner.

wissam
CEO (Liban)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Best AI tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

everything from content creation to AI..

dashboard was hard to get used to at first.

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

good place

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

free and safe for writeing and researching

Raul
Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Ease your mind!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

This app is absolutely remarkable! It has very much helped me accomplish alot of tedious work. It has saved me work time and has brought a huge peace of mind when I need help in a bind. Thank you for existing, Simplified!

There is nothing negative I will say about this great and helpful app. It has helped me in work tasks and even outside of work.

Maxwell
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplified AI

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Really easy to use, beautiful designs, and overall awesome!

The AI generation is really good, doing what some other AI generations cannot, and the GUI is really user-friendly.

The AI isn't always very clear, and sometimes the generation is a bit off.

Mohamed
Business manager (Égypte)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

Simplified : easy, fun and simple way to design.

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The "Simplified" app is an effective app to do your designs. It's user-friendly, attractive, time-efficient and comprehensive. It is an essential too to anyone that need to streamline his life or work. I highly recommend it for everyone.

- it is an easy to use application which is the most important feature for this app. You don't need to be a professional designer to do the job, with easy navigation through it and you can access all the essential features without any confusion.- A very friendly interface that is vary attractive and shows you all the options you need without too many subcategories or too much dropping lists.- It helped me a lot to do my job in a short time and effective way. It's perfect for time management and by using this app I don't feel the time pressure on doing tasks.- Sharing is very easy. There is no broken links, and you can share with anyone with no delay.- The AI generating tool is very smart and helpful specially when doing quotes to be used on your campaigns.

- Some features doesn't apply exactly as I want but I think it eed some development especially in adjusting the animation of Ads you make.- You need to submit to one of their tiers to get more tools and features. It may be expensive for some people to get features that are present in another apps.

il y a 8 mois

We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback about Simplified! 🌟 It's great to know that you find it easy to use and that the friendly interface is attractive and efficient. We're equally pleased that it helps you with time management and sharing. Your input on the AI generating tool is much appreciated. Regarding your feedback on features and tiers, we understand your point, and we're actively working on improvements. 🔥 Thank you for highly recommending Simplified. If you have more suggestions or face any challenges in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support your design needs and streamline your work. 🎨📊🤝

Ibrahim
Procurement Manager (Liban)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Simplified: great tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall impression of Simplified has been very positive. The simple interface and intuitive design make it simple to navigate and use its features. The streamlined processes and automation have significantly improved the efficiency of my workflow, saving me valuable time and increasing productivity. Simplified's dependable performance and excellent customer service have also contributed to a positive user experience.

Simplified is a user-friendly interface and intuitive design, streamlined processes or automation for increased efficiency and time savings, cost-effectiveness with good value for money, reliability and high performance, and excellent customer support with prompt assistance and comprehensive documentation.

I hope Simplified adds more features for the same price

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 🌟 We're delighted to hear your positive impression of Simplified. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and efficient. We appreciate your input on adding more features. Paid features are instrumental in developing the app and ensuring fair wages for our employees while keeping some services free for all users. We're here to support your productivity and provide the best experience. If you have more suggestions or face any challenges in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🚀💼🖥️💰

Ettore
Manager (Italie)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I use it to create all posts for social media but also short videos for Tik Tok thanks to its free editor. Also perfect for generating texts to write on my E-Commerce to describe the various products

I love the possibility of generating long and short texts to use for the caption of my posts and to write small articles. The ability to choose numerous categorized templates is a great thing and I always find what I need to edit in a few minutes. Good also for video editng.I make some beautiful pins to post on Pinterest. I can also view various social data analytics in the dashboard

its AI writing could be slightly improved but in any case it works well.

il y a 7 mois

It's fantastic to hear that you love the versatility of generating both long and short texts for captions and articles using this tool! It's great to know that enjoying almost everything! Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated 💖

Charles
Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Simplified Made My Easier

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Simplified has so many great marketing products to run to run your business top-notch easy to operate in a maneuver.

Simplified has great products, I think the AI image generator needs to be the bit more cleaner on the images.

il y a 7 mois

Hey Charles 😊That's awesome to hear about Simplified's range of top-notch marketing products! Ease of operation is key in running a business smoothly. It's great that you've found our products helpful. Providing feedback like this can help us improve for an even better user experience! Thank you 🌟

Binaya
Binaya
SEO Specialist (Népal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Using it on Daily Basis

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

Jonathan
Copywriter & Graphic Designer (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Incredible all in one tool for content management and social media

Commentaires : Really powerful platform for our business. We use it for all our content marketing and particularly short animated videos for social media

The animation tools and effects are much better than other products we have used such as Adobe Spark and Canva. Produces short animated videos quickly. Some nice text animations. Being able to order the timing of animations is a key feature. Artboards have some excellent functionality. Good range of editing tools. Amazing that you get a background remover. Loads of tools in one program. Can't think of another platform that gives you all these functions in one place. Quite an achievement.

As the software is pretty new, there are some glitches which will need to be ironed out. Customer support have been great at fixing these however.

Erika
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

One stop!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I was not utilizing social media at all because I was so busy designing and creating and running my business but the fact that this a one stop for creative entrepreneurs, means you can finally focus on social media marketing & engagement which is so crucial to building your brand

The unbelievable number of features literally all your marketing needs are in one place

Certain features require a paid subscription I think more should be available for free so potential customers can truly get an accurate feel for all that simplified offers

il y a 8 mois

Hi Erika! 😇🙌🏼 We're delighted to hear your positive feedback! 😊 Simplified aims to be a one-stop solution for creative entrepreneurs, and we're thrilled that you find our array of features helpful for your marketing needs. We do offer free credits to get started, and while some advanced features require a paid subscription, they help us provide essential services and support our hardworking team. ⚙️👨‍💻 Your success in focusing on social media marketing and engagement is essential to building your brand, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you ever have further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. 🚀📈📲🌟

Bijay
Managing Director (Népal)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Easy to use tool with lots of features!

I love the UI of Simplified. It's very fast, simple and easy to use. The AI writer in particular helps me so much when I'm writing my articles and social media captions. it is a nice tool to create simple videos and images.

The features all work independently. There should be a sense that they are connected in some way.

Lucille
Director of Design and Marketing (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Simplified Simplified our Social Media

Commentaires : The staff from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] down to the chat support are all brilliant. Very helpful, very generous and kind. We've loved using it and are so thankful for their product.

Being able to give access to all of our social media accounts to a volunteer is a great help for our organisation. As well, it saves their time in posting being able to post to all at once.

I mean, it does what it says on the tin... nothing about it we don't like... other than that we didn't find it sooner.

C.B.W (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

New inexperienced user. No knowledge of Ai

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Speed of generation of images from my own stock photos and images. Detail and variety in each tried so far

Not quite sure what I’m doing! I’m sure trial and error will help. Some of the images produced were not at all what I expected.

il y a 6 mois

Absolutely! 🚀 The speed and variety in generating images from your own stock photos are impressive. Exploring might feel uncertain initially, but if you need guidance or have specific queries, we're here to assist and ensure you maximize your experience!

Christine
Ecosystem analyst (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

I use it a lot for work

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used it for over a year now, and I've had a positive experience. Whenever I've had to contact support, I get a reply and resolution immediately.

I like the AI text generator, it helps me come up with ideas for writing.

I don't think the text-to-image generator works overly well. I waste most of my credits just trying to get something relevant.

Jennifer
YouTuber (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Love

Commentaires : I love it

That it's a good idea for people like me that like to write stories

None it was the best thing I ever did see

il y a 8 mois

We're overjoyed to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's fantastic to know that you love Simplified, especially as a tool for people who enjoy writing stories. We're thrilled that you found it to be the best thing you've ever seen. Your love and support mean the world to us! If you ever have more comments or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your writing journey even more enjoyable. 📚🖊️💖

YH
YH
Chief Impact Maker (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Simplifying My Design Work Across Europe and Asia

I have bought several AI writing tool but SIMPLIFIED made my marketing work simpler as it very fast became my 1 stop solution for my social media marketing collaterals. From rewording my blog posts, to my ads, to my photo captions and even my regular articles and posts, the AI writer does its work well. That’s not all, its AI graphics tool works like having an additional designer on board to help work through my designs. This is like having the hybrid baby of photoshop or canva and an AI writer. Best of both worlds in 1 single tool. Best part is, the collaborative element of the tool allows my team which currently sits across Europe and Asia work powerfully hand in hand to manage and design my marketing collaterals.

Still can improve on the number of templates

il y a 8 mois

Wow, it sounds like Simplified is your marketing superhero! 🦸‍♂️ We're thrilled to hear that it's become your all-in-one solution, simplifying everything from content creation to design tasks. Thank you for sharing your experience!