Avis clients sur Scalenut

En savoir plus sur Scalenut

Scalenut is an AI-powered content research and writing tool for original, high-ranking, long and short-form content.

En savoir plus sur Scalenut

Additionally to everyone's favorite Write with AI, there are AI connectors, AI operators, and Templates available in the long form editor. With everything in one place, writing becomes much easier.

At the moment there is a lack of integration (e.g. with Wordpress) and especially of languages other than English in both content generation and settings.

Scalenut - Notes

Scalenut a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 360 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Scalenut ?

Tom
Créateur de contenu (France)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Scalenut est très prometteur

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Je suis créateur de contenu et j'utilise Scalenut pour créer des articles optimisés SEO. Ça marche très bien. Scalenut me permet d'abord de voir qui se classe sur mon terme de recherche et quelles sont les propriétés de leurs pages : nombre de titres, de mots etc... Ensuite je peux créer un plan facilement, et commencer à écrire mon article en tenant compte des recommandations NLP. J'aime beaucoup l'interface qui est plaisante à utiliser.

Malheureusement la génération de contenu en français n'est pas encore disponible.

Joseph
Joseph
President and CTO (É.-U.)

The Best and Easiest AI Writing tool to rank at the Top of Google

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I liked that it was easy to put in a keyword and it do the research for you by writing the outline. After the outline is created, it allows you to adjust it and grab more details from the AI engine. It saves so much time creating original content for SEO.

The only thing I don't like is that it writes too much about the same stuff.

Jeroen
Content Creator (Belgique)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Cruise mode is the best reason to buy

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fast and great tool. Even Cruise Mode alone is sufficient to make this worth it's money

The option to use cruise mode, is an incredible timesaver and inspiration bringer. Content grader and topic clustering makes it a total experience

Really limited use based on countries outside of US... (European countries are not included)

Humera
Humera
Digital marketing consultant (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Affordable AI tool for content writer

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Better so far

Just with an overview this tool can help me with 3 and more versions of output.

Support team. Unable to connect with team for demo.

Thorsten
Editor in Chief (Allemagne)
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés

Scalenut, the New AI Writer King, is a BEAST that utilizes Cruise Mode.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I'm happy with Scalenut overall, and I opted for a yearly subscription. Scalenut aided me a great deal in my writing, and the work was not copied (plagiarized).

Since Scalenut allows me to produce ranked and relevant material, I often utilize the guided cruise mode. I'm a Scalenut junkie! The software is excellent, and the UX is straightforward, making it simple to get work done. I admire how simple it is for anyone without any expertise in digital marketing to create fantastic quality content in minutes, thanks to their content writing tools.

The cruise mode is pending the number of reports I can generate for my unlimited AI words plan, which allows me to create 30 "reports" each month. The drawback is while I have endless AI Words per month only 30 articles per month are allowed in cruise mode.

Shaikat
CEO (Bangladesh)

Mind-Blowing AI Content Research and Writing Tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Feature-packed AI research and writing tool for all.

From day one, I have been amazed by its performance and the quality of the content it produces. The cruise mode is my favorite feature right now, which creates full-fledged articles within a few minutes without compromising the quality. The tool is highly appreciated by hundreds of users, including me. If you're looking for an AI writing tool, look no further than Scalenut, it's so good!

No complaints at all. It's one of my favorite AI tools out there.

Magdy
Magdy
Professor (Égypte)
Produits laitiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very Good Writing Platform

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good tool for writing and searching. It contributes a lot to the preparation of high-quality content, it can accomplish a lot of writing and research work quickly and easily, which saves a lot of time.

By virtue of my work as a professor, I can say that Scalenut is an excellent tool for writing, researching and creating content using artificial intelligence. They have excellent and responsive customer service. This tool can handle multiple types of content requirements. Compared to other platforms, Scalenut is quite affordable.

They should work on improving the service a bit with languages other than English. The number of allowed articles should also be increased. It should have a wider reach worldwide.

Jason
Jason
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Keyword Research + SERP Competitors + AI Writer ALL IN ONE - Scalenut Rocks!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great for content generation and SERP research.

Scalenut has one of the better user interfaces and includes everything you could possibly need all in one tool. I've tried other AI writers and content editors etc. and I was always switching back and forth before I switched to Scalenut. Very easy to start using and great quality output. They really did a great job incorporating the most useful tools into one great solution.

No much, but if I had to say, the only recommendation for improvement would be to differentiate a little better between "write", "instruct", and "generate" when in ai copywriter mode. Just which ones to use in each template for optimal output, but overall no real cons.

Technical Admin (Philippines)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Best AI Writing Assistant

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It helps users to create blog posts / long form content easily with the features of Scalenut

You can easily create a blog post with the cruise mode and outlines for your blog post or article. It has also other features for creating product reviews, blog outline creator, answer questions and social media posts

Only downside is they have no discounts for monthly and only annual.

Fardeen
Fardeen
Writer (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the top AI tools.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I've tried a lot of other AI tools but scalenut beats a ton of them, packaging multiple tools into one. It's a power house.

If you're going for a monthly subscription rather than a yearly, prices can seem steep.

Founder (Inde)

Best AI Writer with SEO features

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I get high-quality content, and Cruise Mode is extremely useful for blog posts.

I like the quality of the content and SEO features such as SERP, topic clusters, and cruise mode for blog posts. Furthermore, the Growth plan includes unlimited AI words, which is fantastic.

Cruise Mode is missing from their Individual Plan and must be included.

Muhammad
Engineer (Pakistan)
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Scalenut is Super Awesome for me Ever Love It

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am using Scalenut and its giving me best results also my friends are using Scalenut and their reviews about it that its working very well their article are ranking high all over

Scalenut fast secure,easy to understand and Scalenut using one of the advance system.

Till now nothing fine every thing is working fine for me

Showket
Founder (Bangladesh)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Scalenut is an App that is making my blogs more powerful

5,0 l’année dernière

The easy user-friendly App design made my writing easy. It saved my time and made my life easy.

There are no options for the affiliate marketer.

Arshad
Proprietor (Pakistan)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés

Scalenut is the best since it has a clear, clean user interface and produces accurate, relevant text

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Almost couldn't believe it! Scalenut generated some website text for my first test. So I gave you 50 words to define your company. For each option, Scalenut developed several paragraphs of professional sounding prose. I showed my buddy the findings, who couldn't believe it was written by an AI. Scalenut is well worth the money!

I was amazed when I saw how unique the material my first Scalenut test was able to make from just a small piece of my original content. I was expecting to hear useless talk, but I was truly shocked. I stared at it in awe for three minutes, as my mind raced with ideas and I thought about all the different ways it could work. It has been MUCH WORSE. I've paid professional copywriters to do it. Scalenut is a company I think is great. After trying a lot of new AI copywriting tools, I think Scalenut is the best one because it has a simple, clean UI and makes meaningful, accurate text. Was worth the money and very easy to use. I think this software is great and I can't wait to see how it grows!

Although it is easy to use, and saves me a lot of time. The amount of time and mental energy it saved me was astounding. Effortless and simple, yet some improvement is needed in speed. I am prety optimest for betterment with the passage of time it will compete all AI tools in the market

Rishabh
Rishabh
Funnel Marketing Coach (Inde)

Very Powerful AI Writing And SEOTool

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience with the tool is great. I use it very frequently to come up with content ideas, Outline my blog post, write long-form posts, and also in getting headline ideas. Whenever I plan to write a new post, I use SEO assistant to see NLP terms, FAQ, and my competitor's content structure. It makes the process fast and easy.
I highly recommend this tool for anyone who is writing long-form content and also creating social media content to generate leads and grow business.

I really like Scalenut for its simplicity and features. I bought LTD of this tool and using it for the past few months. Written a few blog posts using this tool and one of them is ranking well on google. I find this tool useful for the following features: 1. SEO assistant tool is really helpful to know the NLP terms, competitor's content, questions people asking, etc. It's like a cakewalk to see so much data with a single click. 2. Multiple tools to write ad copies, blogs, headlines, meta descriptions, video outlines, etc. All these tools together make it a complete package. 3. quality of content is really good and it is also written by understanding the context of already written sentences. 4. User interface is now much better than it was at the time of launch . The recent update was good and now this tool has an easy-to-use interface. 5. There is an editor where I can write my content and add images as well so I don't have to go to any other editor to write my post and add images.

To be honest I didn't find many cons about this product. The money that I have paid for the tool is worth its value. The only thing that they can work on is the quality of content by making it more personalized and interactive so that it sounds like actually written by a human. there is a scope for improvement on this front. Also, they can add more data like backlink profiles in the SEO assistant. Everything else is good about this product.

Patrick
Management (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ScaleNut Is Unique Among All Of the Other AI writing programs.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Simple to use, most of the sight is intuitive. The writing programs have tutorials and a good Q/A section.

Most AI Writing Programs learn from the top 10-20% of the brightnet, mostly advertising, marketing, and popular information. If all you want to do is create a popular blog or enhance your marketing, almost any of them will work for you. However, if you want to create content that is new or unique will find that these AI writing programs are of not much use. Scalenut has a program that can draw upon the new scientific journals, research, and the latest discoveries, which makes writing new FACTUAL content possible. If you are a writer, news professional, STEMs student, researcher, or business professional... look no further. Scalenut can make writing a breeze with accurate facts and references. It also has the same bells and whistles for marketing and blogging the others do.

There is no AI program that I have discovered that I can drop my long content into and have the AI augment and enhance it. You have to drop in a little at a time. Not that bad, but a bit of a time suck.

Writer (Bangladesh)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Fantastic Tool for Speeding the Content Process Along

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I was very impressed with Scalenut. I'm a decent writer, but it's not my bread and butter. And I'm most definitely not a fast writer. There are plenty of times, though, when I need to rapidly generate content for web assets or even placeholder content for UI or website mock-ups. Hiring a writer certainly has its place, but for quick or urgent copy needs, it's not always practical. Scalenut has quickly proven itself to be a tremendous time-saver and workflow enhancer for tasks like the ones I mentioned above. In mere minutes, I can put together a workable content outline and generate paragraph copy that's more than passable without the time and expense it would take me to do the research and write the copy by hand (or hire a writer). The added power of being able to set the tone, target a broad array of content scenarios (from social ad copy to SEO meta descriptions to AIDA copy and many more) and highlight keywords make this a killer tool. Additionally, the company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product. Therefore, if you are looking for an ant killer that is safe and effective, I highly recommend giving Scalenut a try.

-The product worked quickly and efficiently to get rid of ants in my kitchen. -It was affordable compared to other ant killers on the market. -The company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.

I was very impressed with Scalenut, none that I could identify.

Haseeb
Digital Marketer (Pakistan)
Import/Export, 2-10 employés

The Best AI Content Writing Tool in the World

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Using artificial intelligence and natural language processing, I gather data and optimize content. Scalenut's SEO Assistant gives you the tools to create long-form content your readers and search engines will love.

There are many features in Scalenut that help you write quality content for SEO and social media. The features I like best are Topic Research, UI/UX, Support, Great Community, SEO tools, and more. I find it astonishing that not only will this help you get ideas, research, but it also allows you to draft the content within minutes, saving hours of time.Reports can be generated based on NLP (Natural Language Processing), top ten competitors, writing themes, and citations from the websites of all competitors. Scalenut reports provide common questions from Quora, Reddit, Google's frequently asked questions, and suggest answers based on artificial intelligence. Let's move on to the fun stuff! You can add all this information from the report in the content brief to be easily transferred to the editor in the sequence that you choose. This is great for setting up the outline for long-form content.

So far, I like every aspect of the tool.

Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Best platform for content research

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : In early-stage, I struggled to use the tool. It's taken time to understand, But I learned. after that, no issues. It was missing to produce quality content when producing the long content. But I tried different tools same problem with them as well. So, I think it is not an issue with the tool.

I have a social media executive and content writer to post on social media accounts but managing the accounts and creating unique content is hard to beat competitors. So, I go with scalenut. Now I'm getting the best social media content from this platform.

Payton
COO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

This is a fantastic tool

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It takes much less time to create social posts and blogs with the help of Scalenut. It is assuring that the content writing is excellent.

Scalenut is a fantastic tool that can be used by everyone. You can rapidly create 100% plagiarism-free content for your blog or frequent social media posts, especially if you're a business owner. Quickly create a comprehensive content calendar. I would highly recommend Scalenut.com

There isn't anything about Scalenut that I don't like. The only issue is that I don't understand the Chrome extension, but that's because it's still in development. Aside from that, the Scalenut crew is a dream to work with.

Blogging (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Write and Optimize Long-form Content

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Scalenut produces reports that break it down into NLP terms (natural language processing), top ten competitors, writing themes, and citations from competitor sites. Scalenut reports also provide frequently asked questions from Quora, Reddit, google's frequently asked questions, and more.

When generating reports it breaks it down in NLP terms (natural language processing), top ten competition, writing themes & Citations from all the competitor's sites. Scalenut reports also provide commonly asked questions from Quora, Reddit, Google's frequently asked questions and provide ai suggestions.

If you are looking for a tool that will help you design a commercial content site, Scalenut works well. One of the main benefits is unlimited access to the short-form content tool.

Kashan
Senior Content Writer (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

BEST AI SEO Writer

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Scalenut provides you with an easy and scalable method of creating content that supports your business objectives. Hire skilled creators and artificial intelligence solutions to assist you in outracing your competitors.

The outlining function is currently one of the finest accessible. It gives great advice on how to structure your material. After you complete your plan, AI writing fills in the blanks while keeping SEO in mind. In my testing, Scalenut stands out. The blog ideas option is great for new bloggers. Success with the email topic generator too.

None, it has so much more to give that I haven't got the time to review it all out yet. I'm continuing going and love every bit of it.

Writer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Right automation tool-For the best Conversion rate, Scalenut AI copywriter is your Solution

5,0 l’année dernière

It might be an AI tool, but it has a mind of its own, and you see that when it generates the best and most amazing content that boosts your conversions. It does what it is made for: getting the job done better and faster. With this lifesaver, I no longer agonize for hours for generating unique, expansive content for blogs, social media posts, SEO meta tags, and so much more. It is just amazing how Scalenut AI Copywriter tends to know the business content’s ins and outs like no other tool out there.

I couldn’t find any con in this AI copywriter because it serves every aspect of content writing

SHAN
SHAN
Founder (Pakistan)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

AI Content Generator with SEO Writing assistant

5,0 l’année dernière

An AI-generated tool with SEO Writing assistant No one is born for writing. We always need someone to write content for us. Scalenut AI-generated content is super helpful for me. It saves a lot of time and money, all you need is to put your context and you will get the generated output in seconds. The good part is all unique. It is a great way to write and optimize your content for search engines and social media. I've been using it now and blown away by the outputs. It's like having someone else create content for you, but better. One of the things that I like the most is that it only takes a few minutes to get started. I don't have to worry about trying to figure out how to use this software. And the best part is that it's affordable to anyone. I'm definitely going to recommend you to try this one.

So far really great experience, their support is doing well. No headaches.

Danjohn
Solar Broker (Philippines)
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

Emphasizing the scalability of your the business in writing contents

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Scalenut helps with time management, especially when writing long-form content where time is your enemy. Losing the quality of the content is definitely resolved by Scalenut.

I was amazed at how smoothly Scalenut works when I purchased the lowest plan. I can easily create engaging content with simple button clicks. SEO long-form assistant even lets me optimize the content I want to write. In my view, this amazing tool feature definitely stands out. You can also choose which keywords you should use to make your content search engine optimized by utilizing the integrated report tool. For writers like me who are usually bothered by "writer's block", this tool can be a valuable resource.

I dislike that lifetime deals do not allow you to use the purchased plan code with an existing free email address. I have to use a new email address.