15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Scalenut

Scalenut est un outil de recherche et de rédaction de contenu optimisé par IA (intelligence artificielle) permettant de créer du contenu original, de haut niveau, long ou court.

En savoir plus sur Scalenut

At the moment there is a lack of integration (e.g. with Wordpress) and especially of languages other than English in both content generation and settings.

Scalenut - Notes

Scalenut a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 393 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Scalenut ?

Tom
Créateur de contenu (France)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Scalenut est très prometteur

Je suis créateur de contenu et j'utilise Scalenut pour créer des articles optimisés SEO. Ça marche très bien. Scalenut me permet d'abord de voir qui se classe sur mon terme de recherche et quelles sont les propriétés de leurs pages : nombre de titres, de mots etc... Ensuite je peux créer un plan facilement, et commencer à écrire mon article en tenant compte des recommandations NLP. J'aime beaucoup l'interface qui est plaisante à utiliser.

Malheureusement la génération de contenu en français n'est pas encore disponible.

Dawood
Dawood
Business writer (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Scalenut is the ultimate AI package for every writer out there

Commentaires : My overall experience with Scalenut has been incredible so far as I have been using this tool for quite a while now after trying various other AI tools previously. It is a cost-effective solution to the overall needs of the writers while they write long-form blog posts, email copies, engaging social copies, and much more. Generating high-ranking content on Google with more traffic generation opportunities was never this easy. I have already recommended Scalenut to all peers and Believe me you should try this tool too. I bet you will never regret this decision.

I like the product's easy-to-use and understand user interface that is very facilitating especially to the new writers. The AI content generation is fast and creative as the tool offers various brainstorming opportunities to the users through which every kind of reading material can be generated effectively. Features like Free royalty-free images library, Top-notch SEO, and productive keyword ranking features allow the users to outshine their competition while they generate content by using Scalenut.

The editing feature of the software tool is a little hard to understand at first but once you practice this tool at least 2 or 3 times, it works as smoothly as any of the tool's other features.

Engr Bilal
Engr Bilal
CEO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

One of the Best, Affordable,and Trusted AI Writing Tools around

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed using this tool. UI and UX are well designed and it is fast in all areas. There is nothing cheap about it. In addition, the output quality of the AI is excellent, regardless of whether you use the long-form or short-form generators. There is now a single platform where I can obtain articles, and it is Scalenut. I no longer need both a writing tool and an article optimization tool

The NLP features were the most appealing to me. The competitor analysis was also very useful. However, it was most helpful in climbing up the rankings in Google. You don't have to worry about text quality when using this program.

So far, nothing has been found. The release of new features is going well, so far. There is no option for affiliates, I would recommend adding them to make it super-fit.

Majeed
SEO Analyst (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Scalenut The Perfect AI Tool for SEO/ Content Marketing

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The ease with with you can curate content for a particular keyword based on the market research done by the tool itself is commendable. It will not spit out some quality content but also grade your own human written content as to how it can rank higher on SERPs.

This is a difficult one! Honestly there is nothing bad about the product so far!

Nima
Content marketing manager (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great for us to gain the target audience.

3,0 l’année dernière

Quick response support team. It allows us to reach the target audience and win them by publishing content on social media and websites.

There is no Integration I want, which is a big shortcoming for me.

Master Photographer (Australie)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great SEO tool for writing Blog and Website posts

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The application is helping me to write SEO content that is unique and will help me to achieve better rankings on Google and other search engines based on the keywords I'm looking for. Each few days I pick a keyword im hunting to rank well for and with just a small amount of detail put into Scalenut, it generates a good solid page of text with H1-H6 tags. This is easily tweeked to fit my business needs through its tips and tricks it continues to give right through the whole process.

That's a great application haven't found anything anywhere near this good for writing posts for my website. It includes keywords and is really good at SEO and website tailoring. Still exploring all the options but the fact you can look at competitors websites is such a handy tool when it comes to trying to generate more organic business. Highly recommend and I look forward to a long-term future with this app. Scalenut gives yout he ability to put in keywords and a scenario and it then develops a whole blog posts based on that. It gives you then options to improve the SEO tailored to you needs, look and feel for your own post. It updates the SEO as you go along and constantly gives you tips and tricks to impove as you go along. There are also weekly emails to provide you details on how each page you write is performing. Great tool

As I have said it's a great application it is a little bit expensive but the revenue gained will hopefully and I'm sure offset the cost. It can get a little indepth and juggling keywords can be fun trying to fit in Googles structure but if you bear with it you can get the results you want from it. I cant see at the moment any other dislikes other than cost and it can be, at times, complex to start with.

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising (É.-U.)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Among the best long-form authors today.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : As a budding entrepreneur, I'm responsible for a wide variety of tasks, from writing and editing material to managing social media and generating new business. Having a schedule so full that you can't even fit in a lunch break might make it feel difficult to balance all you're responsible for.I would be lost without scalenut. The app helps me stay on top of all I need to do, so I never miss a deadline or lose track of anything vital. It's also a lot of fun and really simple to use.

When it comes to writing for a longer form, I recommend Scalenut. I've exhausted other alternatives, but none compare to the ease and effectiveness of Scalenut. It meets all of my requirements and is quite user-friendly to boot.I like that it gives me suggestions on how to improve my writing the most. Both my strengths and my weaknesses are laid bare before me. This has been immensely beneficial in helping me become a better writer.

I have no way of contacting the help desk. I set myself free with Scalenut since it has a demo that will assist me make sense of everything.

Marco
Marco
Branding and Design Consultant (Italie)
Design, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best AI-writer currently on the market

I've tried a few other AI writers, but ScaleNut stands out for quality. The text generated is profound and factual. I use it mainly for its "quora answer" module and its long-form SEO assistant. I'm now able to create long-form content in a few minutes.

Short-form contents aren't the best, but they are improving every single day. The work they are doing is incredible.

Jahangir
Jahangir
Content Writer (Pakistan)
Rédaction et correction, 11–50 employés

Jahangir Ali

It is very flexible, best ai copywriter I have seen so far, and very less price. Finally! This is the AI writer (extension) of my dreams. It produces excellent copy and content, not to mention a breeze to use. I will upgrade once my trial is over for sure.

Joshua
Joshua
Lead Media Buyer (Singapour)

One of the best AI Writing tools around

Commentaires : It's been a lot easier and faster to write articles because we are now able to cross reference data from the top SERP results and check our article against them.

The SEO Assistant allows you to analyze the top 30 search results on Google, including NLP keywords, examples, the top 30 competitors, and their word count, readability, content grade, and image and heading counts. You can usually only find this feature in other expensive SEO tools.

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some other competing product (Outranking & Frase) has (like outlines and using their own AI engine), but the Scalenut team has been consistantly releassing updates so I'm confident they will catch up in no time.

Manvindra
Manvindra
Digital MarketingExpert (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best AI Content Writing Tool in the Market

Planning, writing, and optimizing long content is an integral part of it, so the tool does that for me. Scalenut is the best writing tool I have used till now. It has features that will help you create excellent blog posts, write articles, and essays. Scalenut allows me to create natural-toned sentences in any style, tone, or subject. It never fails to provide me with original content for any purpose like blog posts, commercial content, etc.

It requires some editing before publishing the content. They update the system regularly to help its users and do less work from our side as much as possible.

Arshad
Proprietor (Pakistan)
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Scalenut is the best since it has a clear, clean user interface and produces accurate, relevant text

Commentaires : Almost couldn't believe it! Scalenut generated some website text for my first test. So I gave you 50 words to define your company. For each option, Scalenut developed several paragraphs of professional sounding prose. I showed my buddy the findings, who couldn't believe it was written by an AI. Scalenut is well worth the money!

I was amazed when I saw how unique the material my first Scalenut test was able to make from just a small piece of my original content. I was expecting to hear useless talk, but I was truly shocked. I stared at it in awe for three minutes, as my mind raced with ideas and I thought about all the different ways it could work. It has been MUCH WORSE. I've paid professional copywriters to do it. Scalenut is a company I think is great. After trying a lot of new AI copywriting tools, I think Scalenut is the best one because it has a simple, clean UI and makes meaningful, accurate text. Was worth the money and very easy to use. I think this software is great and I can't wait to see how it grows!

Although it is easy to use, and saves me a lot of time. The amount of time and mental energy it saved me was astounding. Effortless and simple, yet some improvement is needed in speed. I am prety optimest for betterment with the passage of time it will compete all AI tools in the market

Alban
Alban
General Manager (Hong Kong)
Réseaux informatiques, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great blogging tool for busy entrepreneurs

Commentaires : It's difficult to focus on writing when you're a small business owner because you wear many hats, and you don't get a lot of time to do it. It might affect your content generation. You can get good content in one or two hours if you use Scalenut. I ended up writing more frequently that way.

One of the best features of Scalenut so far is the outline feature. It gives ideas on how to organize your content. The writing of your outline can be done by the AI, that fleshes out paragraphs keeping in mind SEO. Scalenut is one of the many products I've tried, and it stands above quite a few,even big names. The blog ideas function is helpful when you're just starting. I used the subject generator to send e-mail with good results.

The user interface could be simplified. You have to get out of your zone a bit when you're writing because you didn't pick out the tools or ideas that were proposed before. It would be great to keep a bookmark of ideas that you didn't think were worth keeping, but later found a use for.

Berkay
Junior Frontend Developer (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

AI driven content management

5,0 l’année dernière

Scalenut meets all our Frontend related content management requirements with its advance artificial intelligence.

Scalenut should improve their services with more powerful content reseach automation features.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great tool for seo content creation

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I've tried several SEO tools, but Scalenut's AI-driven approach sets it apart. The in-depth analysis and actionable insights have transformed our optimization strategies. The tool's user-friendly interface makes it easy for our team to collaborate and implement changes seamlessly. It's become an indispensable asset in our quest for online visibility.

easy to use The content creation the content optimizer keywords research

Unfortunately Scalenut is only good for English blogs. I you have a blog in any other language, it has no use at all. Sometimes article creation can get quite repetitive, especially with keywords that are very similar. expencive the limits of the free trial

Michelle
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Supercharged my SEO campaign with Scalenut

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The Content Optimizer Tool is a time-saving powerhouse. In the past, I would spend hours analyzing my content, researching keywords, and tweaking my writing. With this tool, those hours have been reduced to mere minutes. It effortlessly accelerates my content creation process, enabling me to focus on other critical aspects of my work.Moreover, the tool's ability to analyze competitors' content is a unique feature that gives me a competitive edge. By benchmarking my work against successful pieces, I gain a better understanding of what works and what doesn't, allowing me to fine-tune my content strategy for even better results.

The Content Optimizer Tool is an absolute game-changer for content creators like me. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive suggestions, SEO insights, and competitor analysis have streamlined my writing process, enhanced the quality of my content, and boosted organic traffic to my website.

While the platform offers some useful features, I must admit that I am quite disappointed with its limitations, especially the absence of a comprehensive content outline or brief creation functionality. The most significant drawback of Scalenut is the absence of a robust content outline or briefing feature. As a manager of a blog team, I find it crucial to provide comprehensive guidelines, organize ideas, and define the structure of each blog post. Unfortunately, Scalenut's inability to create content outlines leaves me frustrated and hinders our team's efficiency.

Patrick
Management (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ScaleNut Is Unique Among All Of the Other AI writing programs.

Commentaires : Simple to use, most of the sight is intuitive. The writing programs have tutorials and a good Q/A section.

Most AI Writing Programs learn from the top 10-20% of the brightnet, mostly advertising, marketing, and popular information. If all you want to do is create a popular blog or enhance your marketing, almost any of them will work for you. However, if you want to create content that is new or unique will find that these AI writing programs are of not much use. Scalenut has a program that can draw upon the new scientific journals, research, and the latest discoveries, which makes writing new FACTUAL content possible. If you are a writer, news professional, STEMs student, researcher, or business professional... look no further. Scalenut can make writing a breeze with accurate facts and references. It also has the same bells and whistles for marketing and blogging the others do.

There is no AI program that I have discovered that I can drop my long content into and have the AI augment and enhance it. You have to drop in a little at a time. Not that bad, but a bit of a time suck.

Nilkamal
Sr Content Research Manager (Inde)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Intelligent AI solution of Your Blogs

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have Good experience with scalenut & their customer service is very helpful and prompt.

The Article Writer under the SEO Tools is my favorite option in Scalenut. It can create highly impressive and SEO-friendly articles.

The articles are still showing AI content. Although, Google doesn't have any problem with AI content as long as it's matching the standards. Still, if it can create human-like content, that'll be better.

Jhanvi
SEO Expert (Inde)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

I have used this app actually and I got result for my flooring . Amazingly organized .

5,0 l’année dernière

tool designed to help businesses manage their sales processes and customer relationships more effectively. It provides a range of features that allow businesses to track leads, manage contacts, and automate workflows to streamline their sales operations.

Scalenut provides automation tools that can help businesses automate repetitive sales tasks, such as sending follow-up emails and scheduling appointments. It also offers reporting and analytics features that provide insights into sales performance and enable businesses to make data-driven decisions.

Cansu
Content Manager (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Scalenut is effective for content marketing

Scalenut is one of my content marketing platforms in terms of its features and pricing aspects.

Although there is no issues about the features of Scalenut, I am not able to say that they offer the best support experience.

Design, 2–10 employés

Best UI AI Writing Assistant

Commentaires : The interface of the long form editor is similar to what I would like to see in the other AI writing assistant tools. With Scalenut, writing is so fluid and I find myself enjoy using it.

Scalenut offers both short- and long-form content creation, with a focus on SEO-optimized long-form content. In my week of experience, the quality of both short- and long-form output isn't bad, but it's not the best among the other AI writing assistants I've used. Additionally, the NLP terms, competition report, and questions are good. UI & UX are superb, very tidy and clean. Research reports are pleasing to look at. Additionally to everyone's favorite Write with AI, there are AI connectors, AI operators, and Templates available in the long form editor. With everything in one place, writing becomes much easier.

The output quality will have to be improved to stay competitive. My current output is short, some of it repetitive, and I have to switch back and forth between AI Connectors, Write with AI, and AI operators in order to write more.

Kashan
Senior Content Writer (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

BEST AI SEO Writer

Commentaires : Scalenut provides you with an easy and scalable method of creating content that supports your business objectives. Hire skilled creators and artificial intelligence solutions to assist you in outracing your competitors.

The outlining function is currently one of the finest accessible. It gives great advice on how to structure your material. After you complete your plan, AI writing fills in the blanks while keeping SEO in mind. In my testing, Scalenut stands out. The blog ideas option is great for new bloggers. Success with the email topic generator too.

None, it has so much more to give that I haven't got the time to review it all out yet. I'm continuing going and love every bit of it.

Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Right automation tool-For the best Conversion rate, Scalenut AI copywriter is your Solution

It might be an AI tool, but it has a mind of its own, and you see that when it generates the best and most amazing content that boosts your conversions. It does what it is made for: getting the job done better and faster. With this lifesaver, I no longer agonize for hours for generating unique, expansive content for blogs, social media posts, SEO meta tags, and so much more. It is just amazing how Scalenut AI Copywriter tends to know the business content’s ins and outs like no other tool out there.

I couldn’t find any con in this AI copywriter because it serves every aspect of content writing

dee
founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the greatest long from writers out there!

4,0 l’année dernière

I think Scalenut is the best tool for long-format writing. I've tried a lot of different options, but none of them have been as helpful and intuitive as Scalenut. It's easy to use and offers many features that are perfect for my needs.I especially love how it provides feedback on my writing. I can see where I need improvement and what areas I'm doing well in. This has helped me improve my writing skills in many ways!

I hope they'll continue to add more features to help writers write—and maybe even some features that can be used by people who aren't writers but want to improve their own communication skills! I'd love to see more features that help writers write. I think having a place where you can keep track of your word count and write in the same place every day would be great.

Sajwal
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Thq quality of output is unmatched

Scalenut has very high quality outputs so I don't have to run the AI credits multiple times to get one decent sentence. Every time a output is repeated the system identifies itself and asks you to make the required changes. Scalenut's NLP is also very reliable and gives me info on how competitor's are doing.

Their short form generations can definitely be improved, they seem to be mostly focusing on long form. I'm not complaining but just suggesting.