15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Instinct Science

En savoir plus sur Instinct Science

Instinct est un nouveau système d'exploitation basé sur le cloud pour l'hôpital vétérinaire moderne.

En savoir plus sur Instinct Science

Easy to see trends, follow treatments and write your doctor notes & charts. Love Plumbs integration.

Sometimes after spending several minutes working on a project you lose it or have to start from scratch for one reason or another.

Instinct Science - Notes

4,9

Instinct Science a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 150 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Instinct Science ?

Sadia
Sadia
Client Service Respresentative (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

So easy to use, helps simplify my job!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Instinct has been a positive change for our hospital. From the ease of use, the efficiency of communication and billing, the efficiency of data entry and record-keeping of patient information, to the design and fun little graphics and quotes! I am grateful to be using Instinct for my day to day duties and would recommend it to anyone.

I love how user friendly Instinct is. I was delighted when my company decided to fully switch over to Instinct from a different system, I remember thinking to myself "about time!" Instinct makes viewing and managing patient information and billing so simple and efficient. One of my favorite features is the "rapid registration" option which allows me to quickly check in new patients with ease (which helps me greatly when dealing with emergent cases). I can also easily chat with my teammates and even with clients which I love! Communication is a must in our hospital and using Instinct has made it so much more convenient. Also, as a somewhat of a user design nerd, I enjoy the design of Instinct.

There have been small bugs here and there, such as every now and then there may be a delay in documents being generated, or the program suddenly runs slowly, etc. But these instances are not common at all and when they occur, the Instinct team are quick and very communicative about the issues and get everything handled quickly while keeping us thoroughly updated.

Courtney
Veterinary Technician and CSR Manager (É.-U.)

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Instinct Science provides a platform that allows for the comprehensive management of patient records. This includes everything from medical histories and treatment plans to diagnostic results and billing information. Having all this information centralized and easily accessible streamlines workflows and improves patient care. The customer support is also UNMATCHED! Fantastic customer support team.

One significant frustration with Instinct Science lies in its lack of flexibility regarding document management, particularly the inability to edit document names once they're uploaded. This limitation can be especially problematic in fast-paced emergency room settings, where accuracy and efficiency are paramount. Typos or inaccuracies in document titles are not uncommon, and the absence of a simple editing feature means that veterinary staff must resort to cumbersome workarounds, such as downloading and re-uploading files, just to make minor corrections. This process is time-consuming and counterproductive, detracting from the goal of maintaining organized and professional patient records. The frustration extends beyond document titles to other features, such as vaccine uploads, highlighting a broader issue with the platform's lack of editability post-upload. Addressing this limitation could greatly enhance usability and streamline record-keeping processes for veterinary professionals.

Brianna
Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)

Veterinary nurse

3,0 il y a 7 mois

I like it’s streamed lined process and format

It’s very challenging accessing certain patient files

il y a 6 mois

Hi Brianna, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Instinct Science. We'd love to help resolve your patient file access -- if you are still finding trouble, please reach out to caroline@instinct.vet or our general support inbox support@instinct.vet. Our support team is also available 24/7 via the chat support bubble in the bottom left navy sidebar :)

Jennifer
Owner (É.-U.)

So easy to learn

Commentaires : Excellent, the support is so easy to use

How logical it is to use and to teach other doctors to use

Nothing really, it had only recently been release in the EMR so the initial integration was a little less efficient. It was anticipated though being a new program.

Alison
Client Liaison Day Team Lead (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

Overall great, has a few kinks to work out.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I enjoy that I can find everything that I need with ease the majority of the time. There are very clear ways to do tasks vs having multiple ways to do them. Keeping up with communication is easy and concise so long as everything is documented appropriately.

There are some features that could be a bit better. For example, I think that the texting/ client chat feature is great, but when a client responds we have no way of knowing since it does not notify you. 2nd is a new change, I do not like that you cannot "pin" or "upload" a document to stay that the TOP of the chart of the reminded of the pet's record. Things such as client/patient registration sheets are vital to the clinic, and we now have to go hunting for them in the record. I have already put in a feature/ticket request to have this done.

Matthew
Medical Director, Emergency and Critical Care Department (É.-U.)

Feels Instinct-ual!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a great experience working with Instinct. I love that they are constantly working to make the platform better and they are very receptive to our feedback about what is working and what products/features we'd love to see developed.

The ease of use! It takes almost no time at all to learn the various parts of Instinct. From the treatment sheets, to the charting, to the Rx module- each piece seems to just make sense.

The more integration with other software, the better. For example: we have Instinct integrated with Idexx, and the more platforms that all communicate easily, the better! I know this has been a huge priority for Instinct, and their product development team is extremely receptive to requests for new integrations.

Loretta
RVT (É.-U.)

Instinct for the win

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I like the ease of use with Instinct. My chart and treatments are all there.

I wish we were able to view radiographs and labwork within Instinct.

Kendon
Associate Clinical Professor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The future of veterinary medicine

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : From start to finish, the team behind Instinct has been wonderful to work with. The rollout of Instinct was incredibly smooth and is a testament to the user-friendliness and intuitiveness of the product. Instinct makes our hospital run more efficiently and promotes better patient care.

Intuitive, user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, continuously improving and frequent updates, incredibly responsive customer service.

difficult to use for monitoring things that are more frequent than hourly such as transfusion monitoring (q15 min), pressor titration (q5-30min), etc.

Robyn
Licensed Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

Instinct is so user friendly and efficient

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I love being able to contact the team about any concerns we have. They are so fast in their response. I love being able to put notes on my treatments. It's much better than just checking a box.

It is super easy to go back and change things so that may be difficult to control if you have untrustworthy people working with you. Not a problem at our clinic but, it's something to keep in mind if you don't trust your team.

Kayla
Associate Veterinarian and Medical Director (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

The most innovative/not stuck in the 90s veterinary software!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : AMAZING! Both in use and in customer service. Have a problem? use the chat function and get a response in minutes. Where else can you get that? So excited for all of the newness

I love many things, but I have to say I like their willingness to accept feedback and constantly make improvements is the best! Other softwares I've used are so outdated and not going anywhere. Instinct is amazing!

The scheduler has been the most trouble for us and could use some improvement, but, as I stated above, I know that that will happen! Unlike other softwares where you have to deal, Instinct will listen to feedback and help make the software work for you

Rachel
Medical Director (É.-U.)

Excellent product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent compared to alternatives available but still areas for improvement that could bring their product to the next level.

Easy to use and a drastic improvement over the previous treatment sheet software we used. Cloud access is awesome. Features emphasizing product safety are excellent. Response to feedback is nice, but could be improved.

The company is eager for user-feedback and does rollout improvements that are responses to feedback, but these are infrequent and we have yet to see any of our hospital-specific requests make it through to development. There are some very easy improvements that could really improve usability in our opinion.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Rachel! Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback. We would love to hear more about the improvements you are looking to see within Instinct-- feel free to reach out to us with further details at support@instinct.vet or via chat support (chat bubble icon in the bottom left navy sidebar). Best, Caroline

Chrystina
ICU Lead Vet Tech/Supervisor (É.-U.)

Highly recommend

Commentaires : We can be much more detail oriented. Less treatments get missed. More charges are captured. Very user friendly if you are taught properly and use the program consistently.

I love that you can customize this to each hospital. I appreciate the customer service and how friendly they always are. You can create new products or warnings that help staff with more information and less mistakes to be made. We currently use this software with cornerstone, but I did get to use the demo for the full program and its amazing. I'm hoping we get to have it at our hospital soon.

I would like to see admin staff be able to adjust the vitals instead of just the instinct staff. We have IV fluid bags linked to our IVF rate line and every time we input a new rate through the vitals section, it will input that bag of fluids. It didnt do this when we first got the program but it started like 3 months later. I would like a way to assign technicians to the patient for the day vs just for that moment. I know we can assign ourselves to the patient, but if we could color code them so 1 of the 2 ICU nurses could tag that patient as theirs for the day and then assign themselves when they're working on them like we already do. Hope this made sense.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Chrystina, Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback! We would love to hear more about your current issues with the vitals section and charges. In terms of the patient care team, you can add the name of the nurse in charge of the patient within the patient info bar, but putting this information under the signalment & reason for visit and also listing them in the Care Team. It is also a good idea to have the nurse in charge of a patient pin the patient to their My Board to filter out other patients and only see those they are responsible for. Feel free to reach out to me at caroline@instinct.vet or via support chat (chat bubble icon in the bottom left navy sidebar) so we can help figure out your current concerns. Best, Caroline

Christa
Licensed Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

Wonderful & easy to use system!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has always been very easy to use, the many features & options available have been amazing as well. I also have highly appreciated all of the updates I have seen since I started using this in 2019/2020

I like how user friendly it is & how it is easy to go back on what has been done on a patient & also see what is coming up in the future. I also enjoy how easy it is to add one-off's and view the history of a single item (i.e. what a pet has been eating in the vitals section of instinct). I also like all the different tabs/sections available on instinct for viewing exactly what you would like to see.

I would like there to be an easier way to view the last comment left on the previous treatment, this is super helpful & saves time which is much needed in the ER/ICU. I also am not sure if there is an "instinct training video" out there but I know that our hospital would benefit from one as I learn new things on here all the time. Otherwise I love Instinct

il y a 6 mois

Hi Christa, Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback! For an easy way to view the last comment left on a treatment, you can use the 3 dot menu next to that treatment on the Tx Sheet and click “Order History”. This will show you all completed treatments for that order and any notes made. Here’s an example of how this would look if you selected the 3 dot menu next to Progress Notes and then “Order History”: https://capture.dropbox.com/abCSKM1Zv1Rcl7Md In terms of further training videos - these can be found on our Careville website! We also offer Instinct Office hours every Monday at 2pm EST and Wednesdays at 11am EST. This is an open forum for users to ask questions or dive deeper into topics of their choice. https://careville.instinct.vet/ Let me know if you have further questions or feel free to reach out to us on support chat (chat bubble icon in the Instinct bottom left navy sidebar) and we are happy to help. Best, Caroline

Melissa
Advanced patient care tech (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 10 000+ employés

Instinct is 10/10

5,0 l’année dernière

Instinct is the easiest veterinary software I have ever used. I enjoy making my own patient board.

The only feature I do not like about instinct is being unable to put a treatment in progress. I have used a very similar software that will allow you to put a treatment in progress so that another nurse knows that you have prepared to start this treatment.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback! This would be a wonderful feature request that we can bring back to our team! You can also use the “assign to me” function. https://capture.dropbox.com/52qpGCSomHlvoobr This assigns the patient to you and other nurses can see that you are actively working on that patient. It doesn’t assign a specific treatment or make it show up as in progress, but it does make it known that the patient is currently being worked on. Best, DJ

Roxane
Veterinary Surgical Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

BEST software I have ever used

5,0 l’année dernière

Throughout my 20+ career I have used many types of veterinary practice software, and Instinct is by far the most comprehensive and user friendly of all. Anytime I need help, the response is nearly immediate. Anytime I have feedback or suggestions, my critique is accepted graciously. What I truly appreciate is the software is created by people in the veterinary field who actually use the technology and have a clear idea of what is important.

I am anxiously awaiting a refined version of anesthetic monitoring!

Briana
Briana
Veterinarian (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 201–500 employés

Indispensable online treatment management that works seamlessly for doctors + nurses

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent experience-having used paper treatment sheets and other online treatment systems, Instinct is far superior. It is easy to use and helps with hospital flow for both doctors and nurses. Helps ensure patients are receiving timely treatments, VASTLY decreases likelihood of medication errors with the help of Plumbs integration, and is aesthetically pleasing.

It is incredibly intuitive to use and took little training. I can easily create treatment plans as a doctor, see vital signs, immediately see important patient alerts, change doctors, assign a patient to myself I'm working on....the list goes on. It is an amazing software that has made my life in vet med much easier to navigate - both as a nurse, and now as a doctor!

I have few cons - the main one is that it is hard to see the total # of doses of a certain medication a patient has received during its hospitalization stay. Would love a screen that brings up all formulations/doses of a medication at once.

Jennessa
Veterinary Assistant III (É.-U.)

Great

Commentaires : Amazing

very organized and simple to use. We all love it

I wish there was an option for client location and a patient location.

il y a 6 mois

Jenessa, Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback. We wanted to offer a solution to your desire to have both a client and patient location listed! Typically the patient location should be listed under Ward. New locations/wards can be added into Instinct by any of your admins within the Admin section of Instinct. For client locations, many hospitals utilize the patient info bar to enter this information. That way it will be visible on the patient info bar when you are in the patient’s Treatment Sheet, but also will be easily seen when looking at the Status Board as a whole. Feel free to reach out to us at support@instinct.vet or via support chat (chat bubble icon in the bottom left navy sidebar) and we can always help guide you further. Best, Caroline

Ally
ICU Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)

Love instinct!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

So much better than cornerstone treatment sheets/paper treatment sheets. User friendly, customer support quick to respond.

Streamlining with cornerstone has been difficult in terms of charges

Kelly
Vet Tech (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

Best program for treatment sheets

5,0 l’année dernière

The program is easy to use and simple to complete tasks plus the colors are very nice.

I actually don't have much to say about what I do not like about it. Maybe just being able to have the com log closer to where the chart is since it is sometimes missed when owners talk to doctors.

Rachel
surgery resident (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

super intuitive and easy to manage patients care

5,0 il y a 7 mois

easy to make changes to treatment plans and track parameters

that there is not a smart phone application for instinct. I have to be logged into my work computer and cannot make quick changes to treatment plans or monitor my patients while I am on the move.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback! The phone application is on our product team's radar and we hope to have updates for you soon :) For now, you can use Instinct on any device that has a web browser (we recommend Google Chrome as it is most compatible with Instinct), so you could use Instinct on your mobile device or a tablet. If you would like to get this setup, I’d be happy to walk you through how to do this! Feel free to reach out to support@instinct.vet and we can get you going! Best, DJ

Eric
Staff Surgeon (É.-U.)

Love Instinct EMR

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Ease of use, intuitive, flexible in how to put in data (from many different screens)

There are only a few things that are a little clunky and they are likely inconsequential, one of which is that the emailed documents are not titled, so there is no way to see exactly what was sent.

Krista
veterinary scribe (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Commentaires : very good experience

very easy to check charges on patient's record and see current treatments

cannot void charges but have no other complaints

il y a 6 mois

Hi Krista, Thank you for taking the time to review Instinct and for your positive feedback! We wanted to address how you can void charges--this is something that can be done in Instinct under the Invoice tab. You can select the 3 dot menu next to the line item you would like to void and then select “Void”. You can also use the bulk edit option at the bottom of the invoice screen to bulk edit (void) multiple line items at once. If you are currently unable to see the void option, it may be that your permissions are not set for this. This can be altered by one of your hospital admins. Feel free to reach out to us at support@instinct.vet or via support chat (chat bubble icon in the bottom left navy sidebar) and we can always help guide you further. Best, Caroline

Maria
Maria
CVT (É.-U.)

Instinct treatment sheets

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The system & customer support has been Wonderful!

We primarily use Instinct for it's patient treatment board/sheets. It was an easy transition from paper treatment sheets to this electronic format. I wish we used more of the features, but at this time we almost exclusively use it for treatment sheets

Sometimes when going back to look up old treatment sheets it can be a little slow, but it isn't terrible

Ettie
Area Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Seamless patient care and charting

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The ease of use for intensive ICU care is amazing. Doctors and staff can provide the best possible care for a patient and stay aware of changes in the patient's status in real time.

Anesthetic charting is great, but could use a few small improvements.

Emilio
Advanced Patient Care Assistant (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 10 000+ employés

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Very user friendly. Administrative capabilities are handy such as adding items that do not exist initially. A great addition to your in-hospital veterinary needs.

I have no complaints about this product.