15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Reactiv SUITE

En savoir plus sur Reactiv SUITE

Un outil qui rend les réunions à distance mémorisables, vous aide à vous démarquer et aide votre public à se souvenir de plus d'informations.

En savoir plus sur Reactiv SUITE

Product ease of use and so many useful features.

Reactiv SUITE - Notes

Reactiv SUITE a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 35 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Reactiv SUITE ?

Scott
Scott
Key Account Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

My Expierence

Commentaires : Overall very good. Helped turned some prospects into customers.

An interesting tool that allows you to jump around in presentations easily. More dynamic than PP.

Took a while to get going. Really need a Whiteboard to get the full value.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback. We realized that Reactiv SUITE takes some practice and time to really get comfortable with. We definitely are making it easier and easier to use with every build and introducing a lot more self-serve videos and tutorials to support.

Gregory
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

With Reactiv Suite you'll look forward to presenting more than ever, it will be fun, & productive!

Commentaires : Reactiv Suite is allowing me to Think Outside The Box in new ways, allowing me to spark the interest of my clients who were thinking of doing Computer Hardware, Software, Phone, or Tablet Tutoring with me. It's also allowing me to do a killer presentation to new clients I'm want to bring on for Computer Protection, Computer Backup, & support, demonstrating how I can be their IT Department no matter where they are.

I like the careful thought that has gone into every aspect of the product, whenever I have a question, I get a prompt and full answer. It's one thing to build a great product like this, but to support the users properly is another, this is where many companies of this type fail. Vizetto's Reactive support is wonderful!

I have not found any Cons to Reactiv Suite, it's easy to use, powerful, constantly improving.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the kind words! It has definitely been a challenge to fine tune and get it right. Appreciate your continued support as well.

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Not Easy

Innovative approach and great interface. Workflow is the best reason to use it.

Whiteboards that can work with it are very few and too expensive

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback. The software works well on laptops as well. Have you had a chance to try it? We have been in beta for a while and did solve a lot of issues. Have you upgraded to the latest version? If you let me know what types of problems you are facing, the team will be more than happy to resolve. Appreciate your feedback as we need that to enhance the product. Thanks!

Tom
Dir (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Ricoh US Sales use

Commentaires : Very positive.
The team is also very responsive to adding to the product to better meet needs.

The solution is easy to use and allows for the ingestion of any content from and location or device. The ability to create executive presence in the meeting is key to creating engaging and memorable sessions.

The ability to external\remote participants to add content and\or marking up content

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your support and feedback Tom. Yes, these features are part of the roadmap and we are moving in that direction. Our primary objective has been to teach and train customers on how to host better meetings so they can guide and be in control when other users are also contributing.

Albert
Dealer Sales Manager Quebec (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

This is the way all presentations should be.

Commentaires : Overall I really recommend this solution to anyone who has to collaborate, share content, present material to either team members or clients. All of the presentations we have done so far, the comments we heard was "Wow your presentations are amazing"

Reactive Suite makes my meeting different for any other team meeting. The fact that I can just simply drag any file up to the presentation screen and annotate and scribble information that speaks about the content. It's ease of use makes it a breeze to learn quickly and get you presenting like a pro. The other feature I really enjoy is being able to use other monitors or projectors. The solution allows me to throw other images to a existing projector or monitor just by swiping the image on the screen, very cool.

The only feature I would like to see added in this solution would be in the scribble area. I would like to see a handwriting to text converter.

Gianluca
IT manager (Italie)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Good but not enough

Commentaires : Sometimes we had to reboot the application, fortunally the user support responded fastly to help us

Backgrounds, users can add very fastly multimedia contents for the Incoming meeting

The software is not very fast, sometimes we have to reboot the application

il y a 3 ans

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. I would like to debug some of the issues you are facing and help you resolve. Are you running the latest version? We did fix a number of stability and performance issues through our beta over the last year. Would love to see if all your issues are resolved. Please reach out and let me know.

Madhusudan
Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

The top video conference presentation solution, compatible with all platforms for video conferences.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience has been fantastic because it has helped me to stand out from the crowd when I present in remote and hybrid meetings. The ease with which I can find and view my information.

The simple graphical interface for controlling content, camera inputs, and wireless casting equipment. Reactiv is a collaborative tool with several features. Reactiv makes organising and presenting simple and requires minimum setup.

The size of the files, the capacity of the machine, or the bandwidth may occasionally cause it to lag. Yet because updates are ongoing, I can see improvements each time a new version is made available.

Shelby
EOS & YPO Facilitator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Game changer software

Commentaires : I am very impressed with this software suite. It has made my on line facilitation years ahead of any other of my competitors. My clients have fantastic comments each time they work with me when I use Reactive Suites.

Product ease of use and so many useful features. Amazing!

I have not had the chance to take advantage of all the features.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your comment. Please feel free to reach out anytime and customer success support or tech support if you need additional training.

Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Nice product

I like infinite canvas and multiple content sharing from any devices. No manual required for regular users.

Need specific and compatible PC to run properly.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review. We realize that Reactiv needed an above average PC in the past. I just wanted to let you know that we have been focused on optimizing for mainstream PCs and the latest version is much faster and more responsive. Have you had a chance to look at the latest R1.9? Also please take a look at our next release, R1.10 which will offer significant performance improvements as well.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Excellent

this software really helps me to create content on social media and the results are amazing

I really like stages and scrible because I can easily explain each material

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your support. Please feel free to reach out if you need any additional help or support.

Jeff
Media Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

Reactiv for Higher Ed

Reactiv allows our faculty to think outside their normal presentation modality and utilize a digital workspace to add efficiency to their course schedule.

We are a Google campus, so having the ability to log into Google Drive for content would be a huge help.

il y a 3 ans

We do have direct integration into Google on the roadmap. Today we have OneDrive integration built in. But you can use the Google Drive connector and sync that way. Please let me know if you need any help with this at all or to discuss options.

Dale
IT Support Specialst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Was Great, has lost its luster

Commentaires : Two years ago this got us in the door with customers. Great functionality and the ease of use was superb. Not anymore. If the cost was sub$100 per customer, maybe, but the current costs are too expensive.

Ease of use, integrates well with flat panel displays

Everything about the move away from the one-time licenses to the pay per monthly model. Cost is not reflected in the value. A modest yearly or multi-year fee would have been acceptable. But the current 2021 cost is so inflated it begs me to look for other options.

il y a 3 ans

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Just wanted to let you know that we have solutions that start at $30/month now. We have some flexible pricing options now as well. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing.

Joe
Dealer Sales Manager (Canada)
Bureau exécutif, 501–1 000 employés

More than pleased

Commentaires : It has helped me in promoting the IFPD's at Ricoh

The flexibility of finding and displaying my information

None that come to mind at the moment the product is easy to set up and we get great support from Av

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Joe. Appreciate the feedback. As always feel free to reach out and we are more than happy to support and train.

Tim
Sales Executive (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Chapmans Law of Better Meetings

Commentaires : very much enjoy it for sales enablement.

Annotations, Embedded Videos and Links, Organization, Ease of 1 Button controls.

non touch screen controls are difficult. sometimes the task bar hovers and re-appears, becomes distractring. I think this is just a bug.

il y a 3 ans

We have improved a lot of UI related to mouse and keyboard functionality. Happy to walk you through if you need a demo. Please upgrade to R1.9 as this build focus was mouse interactions. We also are addressing all the tool bar interactions in R1.10 that is about to release as well. Thanks for your support.

Thomas
Alliance & GTM Director (Taïwan)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

The best video conference presentation solution that works with any video conference platform!

Commentaires : Overall experience is great as it makes me standout 500% compare to others when I present in remote and hybrid meeting!

The intuitive graphical way of manipulating contents, camera inputs, wireless casting devices.

Currently only works on Windows, would be nice to have a MAC version.

Jennifer
Account Manager (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51–200 employés

Changed the way of how I work

It changes the way of how I engage with my materials and audience, from meeting preparations to presentations and follow ups. As I am able to pull up any types of document in an organized way, meeting discussions now flow organically. With the help of saved annotated files, everything discussed is captured and I am able to action effectively after meetings.

It could sometimes be laggy because of the size of files / computer capacity/ bandwidth. But since there's constant updates, I could experience the improvement every time a new version is released.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback. Optimization is a top priority and we are definitely improving with every release. I am glad that you are able to see the differences.

Antoine
Senior Customer Experience Technology Analyst, Marketing Communications (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Reactiv has a bright future.

Reactiv is a full-featured collaboration application. Reactiv makes it easy to organize and present with little setup.

Reactiv needs video conferencing capability that can connect with third-party apps like teams and zoom. This would make presenting seamlessly for the presenter and audience.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate your support. We are definitely moving in that direction and that is part of the roadmap. Our primary goal has been to make sure that users can navigate and host great meetings before we integrate more features. But that is coming!

steve
Director of Sales - Digital Services (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 1 001–5 000 employés

Re-active Feedback

Commentaires : It was oversheling to use the suite but once I got started it became second nature. I think the biggest challenge is that user see the software and think "I cant use that"

Extraordinary - something different that creats a WOW factor. It is a game changer.

Needs to be more user friendly and still to many version updates.

Gary
Solutions Consultant (Canada)
Matériel informatique, 1 001–5 000 employés

A better way to present to your customers and colleagues!

Commentaires : It's a great tool to use internally and externally. People keep asking what software you are using as they have never seen anything like it before. You can collaborate better with the tool and if you see a regular presentation followed by one using Reactiv, it's night and day in terms of quality, wow factor and audience engagement.

The ability to just add documents and material to your shared workspace is amazing. It works like a true digital whiteboard and you can add videos, documents etc.. on the fly. You can also put yourself on the screen in various ways so your audience sees you without having to look elsewhere.

You can't change the background of your video feed or blur it so that would be a nice feature to have. It does allow you to create a small circle around yourself so little is seen but you.

il y a 3 ans

We are working on background subtract and beautification filters. We are discovering that most laptops have a hard time running Reactiv, screen sharing, encode, decode and the algorithm for video processing. But we will implement something in the near future.

Perry
CEO (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51–200 employés

Senior mgmnt review

Commentaires : We are currently in the process of integrating the product into our day to day business applications. Work in progress.

Reactiv suite creates a "wow" factor that's missing in Zoom calls and board meetings. it also digitizes the flip chart for interactive discussions and captures the info for reference.

At this point adoption is the biggest challenge. Not because employees don't like the product but more so because the product needs to become part of your DNA. Pre covid I didn't use Teams nor did I know what it was. Now Teams is my core product for communicating with my employees and everytime I log in Teams automatically pops up on my screen and is ready to use. RS needs to become a software app that auto loads and integrates into your regular business applications.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback. I agree and understand. We are happy that you see Reactiv SUITE as part of your daily meeting flow and we can add this capability soon so the software is always ready to help you present when you need it.

Thomas
Principal (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2–10 employés

Allows you to stand out from the crowd

Commentaires : Great solution for getting your message across in a very unique way, allows to turn presentations into performances

Allows to present and combine any content (PPT, pictures, videos, etc.) seamlessly, content from other devices (smart phones, pads, etc.) can be easily be integrated, concepts and ideas can be illustrated instantly, provides easy options to capture audience feedback, meetings notes can be easily shared with participants

Marking the different Workspaces with unique pictures/graphics could be easier

George
General Manager (Espagne)
Matériel informatique, 11–50 employés

Reactive suite pro user’s review

Commentaires : Reactiv gives the meeting audience a new experience beyond their expectation from just a Power Point file.

Bring the meeting table to the digital world. Any document in the same table. Monitor or touch monitor is your digital table. Annotate, save and re-edit , bro g your own device to connect with Reactive Suite Pro.

Need a good hardware at least with 16GB RAM. Not ok to use when there is no touch function on your notebook. Mouse is difficult to use to resize/ position the window. Camera image is not smooth inside the Reactiv when doing the Team call. Office Excel content is difficult to change inside Reactiv suite.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback. I dont know if you had a chance to upgrade to the latest R1.9 version but a lot of mouse interactions have been fixed. Much easier to use. We are trying to address the camera speed issues and RAM issues in the next R1.10 build. Happy to get you a beta and show you the improvements.

Charles
Senior Learning Associate (É.-U.)
E-learning, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Testing for possible use

Commentaires : Good experience. Although I never received an answer to a question I submitted about pricing.

The ability to set up the presentation before the meeting and have programs, videos and web content ready to use during the presentation. Rather than hunting for them during

The ability to resize the content in the presentation section was difficult to use. An update was pushed and it seemed to work much better but I only had a day to use it before the trial was up.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we did make some major improvements to help customers with mouse interactions. I would love to extend your trial. I apologize if we missed your request in the past. The team has been growing now that the product is fully launched. The latest version incorporates a BUY NOW for in-app purchase. It is $30/month or $300 for the year. Please email me and I will be more than happy to help answer questions and extend your trial so you can make sure it works for you.

Alicia
Brand and Culture Lead (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

Great for the Hybrid Workforce

Commentaires : It is a great platform to host meetings, deliver pitches and collaborate virtually

I like that it makes online presentations more interesting and interactive

It takes long to start up but fine once its going

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback. We have made Reactiv much faster in the last version. Did you get a chance to update and try R1.9? Let us know if you need any help.

rino
sales Project (Indonésie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

very usefull

Commentaires : nope

sharing screen most likely enjoy it while meeting room ,make meeting room alive when i use reactiv software