15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur FlexClip

Outil web tout-en-un pour créer des vidéos, des films et des diaporamas en quelques minutes.

En savoir plus sur FlexClip

FlexClip is accessible to customers with a range of demands and financial situations because to its free and paid subscription options.

It was difficult to use and we went in another direction.

FlexClip - Notes

FlexClip a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 107 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FlexClip ?

Rafał
Rafał
CEO (Pologne)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

FlexClip a simple but very good app for making videos for social media

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very happy with this application because it takes a lot of the unnecessary effort out of creating content for social media. It allows me to build clips in a few minutes, stores the results of my work in the cloud and allows me to easily manage the results of my work. I recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient tool to create videos for social media.

FlexClip is a very intuitive tool that greatly simplifies the process of creating videos. It has a rich library of background music and images. For those not involved in video editing and production, for amateurs it is an ideal tool for creating videos for social media. Once you have the workflow down, it takes 5-10 minutes to create a video. Very easy and handy.

FlexClip's disadvantages are also its advantages. The simplification of the creative process means that you would like to have more control over the process, but FlexClip makes this impossible. In principle, this is not a disadvantage, although if you like to have more control over the creative process, then this will make a difference. Another disadvantage is that it works a little slowly, but this is because it is a cloud-based application and works with quite large video files, and this must slow things down.

Diing Shiang
Diing Shiang
Chief Development Officer (Malaisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Reliable cloud video editor

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : So far, we have been happy with Flexclip. We will definitely be using it more often in addition with other tools.

The number one reason I like Flexclip is its simplicity and straightforward tools that make professional videos using the cloud editor. Used to need to download a video editor or app on PC to create and edit videos, but with this and since everything is in the cloud, it saved a lot of time to create a simple social media video. Second, there are many templates to choose from, and they cover almost all industries. Besides, the AI text-to-video feature would be the best feature available.

There are two things I don't like about it: the video storage limit and the video length limit. I understand that these limits are there for a reason, but sometimes they just make us wonder whether we have reached the limit or how long it will take.

Stacy
Desginer (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

BEWARE: No Desire to refund Customers

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everything falls apart because of terrible customer service where that refund is concerned. Nothing else matters now. I had high hopes for the tool and had even recommended it to others. No any more.

Thought it was an easy turnkey solution to train my remote team on.

Our team is unable to use 8 months of our subscription due to reasons beyond our control and this company won't refund us a cent for the unused time.

Winnie
Manager (Ouganda)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés

Creating video

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I use this software to create videos of a device and also making presentations this has been quite good service to me because quality videos are being produced, quality display, quality storage available videos the software is wow.

Before I opt for this software I had a troubles in video editing and when I purchased the software life became easy in the way that it is well equipped with all required tools for video editing such as effects slides settings and changing of the background and other additional features.

It has been so massive to me today except that I have experienced the life of graphics and video designing and editing through this software. I have been able to line your knowledge and advancedt in the video editing and lyrics writing.

Roberto
Creative (Guatemala)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Perfect tool to make videos

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall Flexclip is a must if you create content frequently, at the time of writing this review (July 7th 2023) I had no limitations on the number of renders I have made so far.

I really like Flexclip functionality overall. One of the best features is that it offers a massive source of footage and background audio.

Sometimes the render times takes a some time. Another of the cons is that some features like keyframing is not available yet, but it is on their roadmap.

Mohan
Product Manager (Népal)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the easiest video creation tool with a bunch of easy tempaltes

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with FlexClip. I can create amazing videos quickly and easily. FlexClip's text-to-video feature has been creating a buzz. The team is working to improve it so that it can create near-perfect videos. For the regular videos, I am happy with the tool. Best part, I get to choose which mode to work on? Timeline mode or the Storyboard mode.

Here are a few things that I liked the most about FlexClip:1. Simple and easy to use.2. Large templates' library3. Good library of sounds, music and backgrounds.4. Acceptable rendering time.5. Flexibility: It allows me to choose which mode to work on based on my preferences, I.e. Storyboard mode or the timeline mode to edit the videos.6. Project Organization: I can organize the projects into folders so that I can find them easily when needed.7. Collaboration: I can create a team to collaborate on the projects.

Nothing as such for the time being. The text-to-video feature is being upgraded. It works okay for the time being, and I hope it'll create more amazing videos soon.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
Junior Project Manager (Espagne)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

FlexClip Video Creation Capability its on Top and the Editing Functions are Perfect.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Marketing content building and Advertising functions and the collection of various data across several websites is helpful and the workflow management and files sharing through FlexClip is nice.

The effective tool for the easy Video content creation and the Text to Video editing features are excellent and through the Drag and Drop functionalities its very helpful on saving project time and expense. FlexClip reporting and coordinstion ability allows effective teamwork.

Dislike on FlexClip functionalities and also on the features performance there was none, easy and friendly interface to configure.

Smith
Smith
Project Engineer (Norvège)
Construction, 5 001–10 000 employés

FlexClip Offers Excellent Media Management and Video Creation Tools.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Nice Digital Assets management and content creation platform which helps on marketing and creation of classy short Videos for various purposes.

The privacy options are helpful and professional templates and even the editing of multiple Videos is very easy through FlexClip functionalities. Easy management of various Video content and its features allows easy configuration.

Effective remote work management tool and from my opinion the platform is very helpful with no issue to report from the its capabilities.

Ning
Ning
BIM Modeler (Hong Kong)
Urbanisme et architecture, 201–500 employés

Straightforward Media Management Package with Useful Privacy Functions.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Social media advertising materials created through FlexClip are impactful and digital asset management and features for documentation are fantastic.

FlexClip can create multiple and unique marketing content and the templates are nice and amazing Text to Video capability. FlexClip Drag and Drop features are responsive and through their capability production of many professional digital content is quick and the Audio quality is absolutely effective.

FlexClip is an easy marketing and sales content management product and to the beginners its just a second to get started to FlexClip.

Gabriella
Gabriella
Site Manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Perfect Vedio Editing and Texting is Amazing with FlexClip.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Useful text editing solutions which is easy and even the media library through various projects are amazing and it improves privacy across the construction projects.

Excellent performance and vedio making solutions with FlexClip are nice.The multiple format solutions enables users to create and import vedios in many ways.

FlexClip had nothing to dislike because its content management and features are not complicated on adjustment.

Otim
Nurse (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Video editing

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I use it to set a video presentations to offer explanation of the business services to other side group of people and also it enables adding text meaning that people are not able to hear very well they're able to read and understand.

It has all tools for video editing this includes effects, cropping and background designing not only that but also is there to add the text on the video and writing some lyrics

The software is great just that it is not compatible with the mobile devices it operates well on a desktop

spezia
financial analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best video editing tool with an easy to use UI

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with the tool is amazing, I swiftly build captivating intros, outros, and transitional elements.

The UI is simple to use, and it is clearly designed for inexperienced video editors or those that need to produce videos quickly.FlexClip allows you to be creative with how you edit your films and add stylish elements.

Overall, I wish there were more templates. It is extremely restricted in terms of ecommerce-related videos.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Customer Support (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

FlexClip Great for Small Projects!

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with clip champ because I was able to create a few videos with this software. I wasn't able to create them all because their was not a very big selection of features and the inability to insert more than one picture. Overall, I would recommend this to people who are looking to create more basic slide shows.

I started using Flexclip because I wanted to start making some social media videos giving out various tips on life, fitness, mental health, Diet, and more. I found that Flexclip is a lot more affordable than some of its competitors. It also offers quite a variety of word formatting options as well as stock images and videos. They also offer some really great transition features that you can add to make transitioning between slides more interesting.

I was having trouble because the only way I found I could upload photos was if I made the entire photo the background to the entire slide. I tried various things but was unable to find a way to add an image without it being the background of the entire slide. I also couldn't find a way to insert more than one picture per slide.

Larry
Larry
Self-Employed (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

It may be cliché but FlexClip is flexible.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use FlexClip often. It is a cheaper alternative to most competitors. They have some high-end-looking assets to add to videos to make all types of cool effects.

Flexclip is very easy to use. Whether you use a template or not to get started, it is pretty fast to get a nice looking video done.

It is confusing to me that they off a nice amount of cloud space for images that you upload. However, there does not seem to be a way to open those assets from within another project. In other words, if you use an asset over and over, you have to upload it to your project even though it exists in your cloud storage that they supply

Poonam
Sales Head & MD (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

"FlexClip"

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We have been using FlexClip since last 2 years and we are able to complete all video editing tasks using it. FlexClip is most comprehensive video editor online software.

Excellent customer and product support from FlexClip technical support team. They provide support 24*7 that's major part I love of FlexClip.

There are some improvement needed like Integration with other tools as well as pricing costs.

Mercelcot
Assistant data analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Robust video editing tool with a user-friendly interface

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The tool is an overall great tool and easy to use for our video editing and the output quality is amazing

I like the tool's easy to use interface making it easy to navigate and create and edit videos. I also like the tool's rich library with multiple templates and drag and drop feature which makes it extremely easy to edit videos. The tool makes it possible to export high quality videos and in multiple formats

The FlexClip is an all-round amazing tool but sometimes on large files it takes considerably a long time

Dennis
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Top-notch Online Video Editing Tools for Creatives

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has offered fundamental video editing tools without having to refer to heavy RAM usage applications such as Adobe Premier Pro.

Thousands of templates, fonts, cloud storage to save my videos, crazy AI tools, and free stock videos! I mean, what more could I ask for. The online application is lightweight and takes advantage of cloud thus it's easy to render videos.

I would totally recommend FlexClip especially to startups and beginners. It's straightforward, impressive user interface and offers essential AI tools.

jasmine
receptionist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

video editing made easy

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : flexclip is a recommendable tool to beginners and also those with experience on the tool, as it has a user-friendly interface. free plan enables a person to enjoy the tool while learning

flexclip's interface is deigned to be a user-friendly, in addition it comes with a library of music, videos and also customized templates a user can chose from. this brings a helping hand if the user lacks his own videos or music to chose from.

flexclip free mode version, watermarks all exported videos, this is a challenge to anyone who doesn't need it, flexclip in also an online software therefore, in poor internet connectivity using the tool might be a challenge

Tarannum
Sales Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Video Editing Platform

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : You can easily record your video files and immediately edit them. FlexClip lets you effortlessly exports your project to other formats while saving your work.

The UI is user friendly and obviously designed for amateur video editors or folks who simply need to produce files or video quickly. The interface is neat and appears to be very polished.

It's really difficult to get lost because editing tools are accessible and prominently shown on the screen.

francis
francis
Sales Marketing Manager (Kenya)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

Exceptional and professional Video maker

5,0 il y a 8 mois

It has a clean user-friendly and easy -to-use interface.it is simple to create ,upload and edit stunning marketing vedeo with flexclip

Am yet to experience anything difficult while working with flexclip.

lusaata
ICT officer (Ouganda)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

best video editor you will ever use

5,0 il y a 9 mois

love the promo video maker online that allows me to create a variety of promo videos for our organisation that are so expectional from other forms of videos from other sites with at a high speed, it offers alraedy made promo video templates which enable us get started quickly, the pre-built texts and effects and music are extremely helpful , through this we have been able to make campaign videos so easily without any hardships encountered

i have not found anyproblems using this software for time i have used it

Jon
Marketer (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and the templates are incredibly beneficial

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : With some improvements, FlexClip has the potential to be an even more reliable tool for content creators.

As a content creator, I've been using FlexClip for a few months now, and overall, it has been a decent video editing platform. I appreciate the customizable templates which helps me a lot on getting started.

However, there are some areas where FlexClip falls short. I have noticed occasional glitches and slow performance, especially when working on larger projects or exporting videos.

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Quickly create and edit videos with Pre-made Templates

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall a nice experience with this editor that helps us to create and edit videos quickly with AI tools such as text to video, script, image generator, templates, text styles, animations, elements, transitions and much more.

It is a user-friendly tool that helps to create and edit videos with pre-made video templates and also easy to create text to video with AI.

So, far I had a nice experience with the tool and am looking for more trending templates with captions styles.

yubaraj
content creator (Népal)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Flexclip

4,0 l’année dernière

I recently started using this video-creation tool and I'm really impressed. It has so many features and offers a great platform for creating videos quickly. The cloud-based software is very user-friendly and has plenty of templates and pre-designed elements to choose from. It also lets you customize your videos to fit your needs. I'm so happy I chose this tool, it's really helped me create quality content in no time!

Exporting my video clips is an agonizingly slow process; it takes me up to fifteen minutes just to export two minutes of Video.

Shailendra
Project Manager (Inde)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great Platform to make easy and effective videos

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall it was a good experience using Flexclip has it supported us in making the good videos.

It is one of the easiest platform to make the videos effective and with ease, it has robust features to make the videos on time and with advanced features

we don't find any con in the platform as it has all good features